Your Search | texas star express

Oct 22 2014
Joe Myers Ford did absolutely nothing but waste my time Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Joe Myers Ford Houston, Texas

Oct 22 2014
Daniel Villarreal Dan Villarreal AKA Spicaps@hotmail.com stole 2500 from me for a contract job that never was there san antonio Nationwide Author: Dallas , Texas Trucking Companies: Daniel Villarreal Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
Cobra Home Solutiions Fernando Sanchez WILL NOT PROVIDE CUSTOMER SERVICE Spring Texas
Author: Texas Security Services: Cobra Home Solutiions Spring, Texas

Oct 22 2014
Walmart Web Control fraud, counterfeit check, consumer service evaluator, quality control program, accounts closed, Bentonville Arkansas Author: Cleveland, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Walmart Web Control Bentonville, Arkansas

Oct 22 2014
Memory Express (Canada) The service is just obsolete Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Computer Stores: Memory Express (Canada) Calgary, Alberta

Oct 22 2014
Foresight Media Wrinkless Cream Total misrepresentation of refund/charge policies Newburgh New York Author: Lake Jackson, Texas Questionable Activities: Foresight Media New York

Oct 22 2014
U.S. Gold Bureau REVIEW: U.S. Gold Bureau dedicated to total customer satisfaction. U.S. Gold Bureau is leading choice for education & investments in precious metal bullion bars, coins, Investment Grade & numismatic coins, diamonds, & other alternative assets. Author: minooka, Illinois Financial Services: US GOLD BUREAU AUSTIN, Texas

Oct 22 2014
ACS Incorporation Cash Advance Sent threatening e-mails and claim to have my social security number. Didn't figure out the scam until five months into everything, in which case I am now out $524.75 from being so gullible to their scam. Just realized they sent two different lawsuit numbers, their emails are misspelled, they sent multiple emails with different amounts during the months I've paid. I never saw the signs, my emotions consumed the threats. Internet Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit & Debt Services: ACS Incorporation Internet

Oct 22 2014
Capital Investment Holding Sheikh Abdul Rahman Khalid Bin Mahfouz Front Money Scam Manama ?
Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: Capital Investment Holding Manama, Select State/Province

Oct 22 2014
Boat and RV sellers not responding to emails, online email resolution and phone number no longer in service Plano Texas Author: Liverpool, New York RV Dealers: Boat and RV sellers Internet

Oct 22 2014
Diamond credit solutions Trudy foster did not honor contract. Promised 6 months of service but I only got 3 months dallas Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: Diamond credit solutions dallas, Texas

Oct 21 2014
Charles Covert, MD Dr. Charles Covert CON ARTIST Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Mental Health: Charles Covert, MD Houston, Texas

Oct 21 2014
Black Bull Towing Black Bull Towing damaged my car towing it with a visitor parking pass in the vehicle. I was out of town and my daughter had my car.  Fort Worth Texas Author: Aubrey, Texas Auto Towing: Black Bull Towing Fort Worth, Texas

Oct 21 2014
Avis Unauthorized charges Zurich Switzerland Author: Round Rock, Texas Auto Rentals: Avis Zurich, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Gabe Castillo charlatain, confidence trickster, liar, thief San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Builders & Contractors: Gabe Castillo San Antonio, Texas

Oct 21 2014
Advantage Rent a Car Misleading Costumers,adding bogus charges. SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: Riviera Beach, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Advantage Rent a Car Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Union Workers Credit Services Google this company and there is reported scam activity. I am waiting a refund. I will update. Dallas Texas Author: Sandy, Utah Credit & Debt Services: Union Workers Credit Services Dallas, Texas

Oct 21 2014
U.S. Gold Bureau REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: United States Gold Bureau dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. U.S. Gold Bureau implemented strategic changes ensuring clients' success, focusing on finding ways in assisting clients in securing assets through physical precious metals, diamonds, & alternative assets, even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – U.S. Gold Bureau pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with the United States Gold Bureau, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: MILFORD, Connecticut Gold & Silver Investments: US GOLD BUREAU Austin, Texas

Oct 21 2014
Steve and glens chicken shack Food poisioning Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Texas Restaurants: Steve and glens chicken shack Calgary, Alberta

Oct 21 2014
TT Marketing/collections Very Bad Gouging.. Just bend over McKinney Texas Author: Amarillo, Texas Collection Agencies: TT Marketing/collections McKinney, Texas

Oct 21 2014
Our Time.com Sold personal information to other websites Internet Author: Texas Dating Services: Our Time.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
grant awarded called stating that I was awarded 8400.00 in US Grants and do not have to pay it back. Gave me a number to call and that person will not answer the phone. I gave them an old unemployement credit card number to put the funds into. Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Financial Services: grant awarded Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC Mr Spencer, Manager Collections Scammers Jacksonville Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Collection Agencies: Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Jason Laas-Sughrue Jason Delmar Laas-SughrueJason Delmar Attorney Jason Laas FRAUD, SCAM, STOLE MONEY, ATTORNEY, FORECLOSURE SCAM FIRM Dallas, Texas 75231 Author: Texas Lawyers: Jason Laas-Sughrue Dallas, TX 75231, Texas