Your Search | texas appliance repair inc.

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
American Management Services REVIEW: American Management Services, Inc. commitment to 100% client satisfaction. Always standing by work and commitment to client satisfaction. American Management Services always & unconditionally welcome opportunity to discuss, review, consider, understand any and all client issues or suggestions. American Management Services, Inc. always prepared to listen to clients and work in achieving 100% client satisfaction. Confident in client relationships and staff to reasonably adapt & respond to client circumstances. American Management Services, Inc, have worked with thousands of businesses across many different industry segments, proud of results and client satisfaction. Owners that chose to work with American Management Services, Inc. know they have access to not only assigned staff but all of senior management. American Management Services, Inc. believes is responsible in taking whatever steps are reasonable in creating 100% client satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: American Management Services | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Management Services' mission to increase profits, cash flow for small & mid-sized companies. 27 years in business, American Management Services employs over 120 full-time professionals, all seasoned executives, working in turnaround management, profit improvement, cash management, sales development, succession planning, & strategic management throughout the nation. Founder, George Cloutier graduated from H Orlando, Florida

Jul 31 2014
United States Gold Bureau REVIEW: U.S. Gold Bureau dedicated to customer satisfaction! Offering a 100% buy-back guarantee, up-front market based pricing, a wide range of products from trusted government mints, refineries, suppliers from around the world, plus detailed market analysis, professional, experienced staff assisting clients with alternative asset investing questions.  U.S. Gold Bureau works with investors in building diversified, balanced precious metals, alternative asset portfolios, which assist clients feel confident in overall investing decisions. United States Gold Bureau receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.  A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Gold & Silver Investments: United States Gold Bureau | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% buy-back guarantee. United States Gold Bureau customer satisfaction, trust, integrity in all aspects of precious metals acquisition process. United States Gold Bureau's goal to always exceed customer’s expectations by assisting customer's in making better, more informed buying decisions. U.S. Gold Bureau’s philosophy has always been serving customers with emphasis on education, personal attention, & respect. Austin, Texas

Jul 31 2014
Verizon Verizon The Ripoff Takes Advantage of The Miltary People Franklin Nationwide Author: Desoto, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Nathan Bishop Nathan Cass, Nathan Lane, Nathan Charles Bishop, Nathan C. Bishop Real Estate Scam, Mortgage Scam, Beverly Hills, Scammer, Liar, Theif, Loan Modification Scam West Hollywood California
Author: AUSTIN, Texas Loan Modification: Nathan Bishop West Hollywood, California

Jul 31 2014
UPS Total unacceptable delivery srervice and lies to cover it up San Angelo Texas Author: San Angelo, Texas Mail Order Services: UPS San Angelo , Texas

Jul 31 2014
Dawn Sandin & Tom Wacker email scam for work at home positions offering $35/hr Minneapolis Internet Author: Katy, Texas Employers: mortenson, inc. Internet

Jul 31 2014
Bootman Inc DBA Premier Parking Enforc Booted And Ripped Off in Atlanta Atlanta Georgia Author: PANAMA CITY, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Bootman Inc DBA Premier Parking Enforc Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
Worldfalcon Group NH Worldfalcon Group in NH is a SALVAGE cars co.here me out please stay away from this co. total Ripoff ! MOE is a scam bag and a tif a laying dog. Over 33 complained with BBB in NH. i purchased a car from this Co, they turn around and SOLD my car to another Steeling from Cusomer Brentwood New Hampshire Nationwide Author: humble, Texas Investment Brokers: Worldfalcon Group NH Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Mac tools Valdez tool and equipment Steals, lies, repo, backstabbing, Burleson Texas Author: Haltom, Texas Franchises: Mac tools Burleson, Texas

Jul 31 2014
Paint Bull Alan Droste Paint Bull Business Opportunity are SCAMMERS They don't do what they say they will do! Saginaw Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Paint Bull Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Medzpharmacy This site is a total scam from India. India Internet Author: Texas Pharmacies: Medzpharmacy Internet

Sylvia Pfeffer credit card fraud San Antonio Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Deli's: Sylvia Pfeffer San Antonio, Texas

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 31 2014
Greenstone Payments, First Data Don't believe a word Tim Boyd tells you Dallas Texas Author: Tyler, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Greenstone Payments Dallas, Texas

Jul 31 2014
Tiger Direct and I Buy Power They would not honor their warranty on a newly purchased computer Atlanta / City of industry, California Internet Author: Enid, Oklahoma Computer Service & Repair: Tiger Direct and I Buy Power Internet

Jul 31 2014
GWC Warranty I purchased their top of the line warranty.and GWC has had my car in a repair shop for 5 weeks and won't repair it. Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Mt. Kisco, New York Auto Warranty: GWC Warranty Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Jul 31 2014
auto Trans Tech Transmissions Owner: Jim Unauthorized use of my credit/debit card Colorado Spings Colorado Author: Louisiana Auto Repair Service: auto Trans Tech Transmissions Colorado Spings, Colorado

Jul 31 2014
todds towing and repair Todd brennan rip off will take your money zanesville Ohio Author: brownstown, Indiana Auto Mechanics: todds towing and repair zanesville, Ohio

Jul 31 2014
Terrell Goeke Design Guild DBA Terrell Goeke Inc Submitting nsf checks for payment Palatine Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Terrell Goeke Palatine, Illinois

Jul 31 2014
FJR Advisors Never Cold Call Again & Sales Mastery Program Buyer BEWARE! Dallas Texas Author: Peoria, Illinois Seminar Programs: FJR Advisors Dallas, Texas

Jul 31 2014
Flagship credit acceptance this company is bull texas Author: springfield, Missouri Car Financing: Flagship credit acceptance Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
The Loan Depot 1960 Houston Tx Loan Depot False advertising/Preferred Customer scam. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Employees: The Loan Depot 1960 Houston Tx Houston, Texas

Jul 31 2014
Vacations To Go Will not honor online quoted prices Internet Author: Texas Cruises: Vacations To Go Internet

Jul 31 2014
Principal Account Management PAM, Nick Bishop (J. Richard Triesler, Pres, Charlene K. Moore, VP Admin) -Thresler Company, Inc. Took our money and did NOTHING regarding our cases! Encino California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Collection Agencies: Principal Account Management Encino, California