TEXAS STAR EXPRESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: texas star express
There may be more specific results for "texas star express"
For more specific results for "texas star express"
Showing 26-50 of 116,113 Found Reports For more specific results for "texas star express"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
HANGZHOU ZHONGQICHEM CO.,LIMITED​​​​​​​​​ HANGZHOU ZHONGQICHEM CO.,LIMITED​​​​​​​​​ Scam on internet hangzhou internet Author: Texas On-Line Business: HANGZHOU ZHONGQICHEM CO.,LIMITED​​​​​​​​​ Internet

Aug 17 2017
Assure cbd They never sent my product or product information and charged me Las vegas Nevada Author: Castroville, Texas Alternative Health: Assure cbd Nevada

Aug 17 2017
Sunnyvibe Zhl*gentlefeel They charged my account twice with amounts between $80 & $90 more times than once without concent Internet Author: Big Spring, Texas Celebrities: Sunnyvibe Internet

Aug 17 2017
FrontGate Tickets Ticket Errors, False Charges, No Support, No Responsibility for their own mistakes Austin Texas Author: California Ticket Sales: FrontGate Tickets Austin, Texas

Aug 17 2017
HappyHouseSellers Gary Wilkerson took earnest deposit on a bogus sellers contract Rockwall Texas Author: FORTWORTH, Texas Business Consultants: HappyHouseSellers Rockwall , Texas

Aug 17 2017
Dunham and Jones During consultation spoke with one lawyer never was told who lawyer was going to be. First day of court was told a lawyer would be there to represent me. Courtney approaches me with a pass for the defense paper which I signed because in her words she didn't feel confident laying the facts down right away to the DA. To make a long story short we passed 5 times! They never called me with any good news .  Fort Worth Texas Author: Grapevine, Texas Legal Services: Dunham and Jones Fort Worth , Texas

Aug 17 2017
Leagle.com, Leagle Inc, Donald Johnson Fraudulent operation Little Rock, Texas Internet Diego MasMarques Leagle.com, Leagle Inc, Donald Johnson Fraudulent operation Little Rock, Texas Internet Diego MasMarques little rock, texas Internet Author: Alabama Websites: Leagle.com, Leagle Inc, Donald Johnson Fraudulent operation Little Rock, Texas Internet Internet

Aug 17 2017
Choice Home Warranty HWA They will not refund money of $33.75 , canceled eleven days later , after receiving contact no 921249321 Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Groman McCracken they sold me a car, with a lot of defects, at a price such that when i tried to get it refinanced at a lower rate i was told that i was upside down in the car. i believe they took advangtage of me being an older african american female Longview Texas Upside down in your vehicle loan Author: longivew, Texas Auto Dealers: Groman McCracken Longview, Texas

Aug 17 2017
E bay I paid $2,000 with their eBay gift cards to purchase a truck I never got the truck they will not call me back they will not email me I've tried everything I'm on Social Security and I need my money back Houston texas Nationwide
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: E bay Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Leslie Canada @medivaper Stole My Money United states Internet Honesty Author: houston, Texas Clubs & Organizations: Leslie Canada @medivaper Internet

Aug 17 2017
Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money (in excess of six figures) after we fired him in April 2016. Conroe Texas Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money ,$94,000, after we fired him in April 2017. Conroe Texas Author: Walton, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Covey Creek Builders Conroe, Texas

Aug 17 2017
Mark Strauss Insurance, Mark Strauss Mark Strauss, is a con man and a thief. He sold a car that he did not own, nor was his name on the title, knowing full well it had a blown head gasket. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS CON MAN! Austin Texas Author: austin, Texas Motor Vehicle: Mark Strauss Insurance Austin, Texas

Aug 17 2017
Seekverify.com They tricked me of saying a free trial for 1$ and checking my account it ended up to 14.95 cents the same day and time a signed up . Internet Author: Killeen, Texas Websites: Seekverify.com Internet

Aug 17 2017
Sears Home Warranty Did not cover anything I submitted a claim for. Was told I would be refunded and received an email that after review no refund would bee issued. Nationwide Author: Crosby, Texas Warranty Companies: Sears Home Warranty Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Elly's World I ordered a steam hair straightener. When I went to check the status, it says This shop is,currently unavailable. Internet Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 17 2017
No Parking LLC Stole money Louisville, KY and Dallas, TX Louisville, Kentucky and Dallas Texas Author: Louisville, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: No Parking LLC Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Oil Paintings Supplier oilpaintings-supplier.com Paypal payment completed but seller did not ship Scam Alert! Nationwide Author: Midland, Texas Art Gallery: Oil Paintings Supplier Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Fabulous Master Pieces fabulousmasterpieces.co.uk produces very poor quality reproduction paintings no refund! London, UK Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Art Gallery: Fabulous Master Pieces Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
PaintingsPal Studio paintingspal.com NO 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Shenzhen, China Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Art Gallery: PaintingsPal Studio Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
DAR WATERFRONT DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES I did not buy anything from Brio Day and night Serum. I saw the advert online that they are giving free sample just the shipping fee is what you are supposed to pay. I am not owing this company any money. I couldn't use the products because it burnt my skin in my first trial. SHERMAN OAKS CALIFORNIA Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Beauty Products: DAR WATERFRONT SHERMAN OAX,

Aug 17 2017
Overstock Art overstockart.com shipped from china not from the US poor quality Internet Author: Bryan, Texas Art Gallery: Overstock Art Internet

Aug 16 2017
Woww Fashion Elly's world. com On July 23, 2017 I purchased a hair steamer straightener for $49.99 from this company on Facebook and I went to check on my order and the place is no longer active. The whole page is gone and I've been debited the money out of my bank but still have not received the item. I plan to contact my bank in the morning and dispute the charge on my account and also plan to file with the BBB against the company also. Internet Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 16 2017
rebel crate Prime Patriot sent me a fake 50$ gift card after repeatedly charging my account oak ridge north texas Author: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas Questionable Activities: rebel crate Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
ARS Rescue Rooter Dallas James R. Youngblood Scam advertising Irving Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Plumbing: ARS Rescue Rooter Dallas Irving, Texas