TEXAS STAR EXPRESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: texas star express
There may be more specific results for "texas star express"
For more specific results for "texas star express"
Showing 26-50 of 105,091 Found Reports For more specific results for "texas star express"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
Walmart Walmart Credit Program damaged my credit score Bentonville, Arkansas Nationwide Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Walmart Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
eagle trade group Real Bad Customer Service Especially Lourdes Rojas Miami Florida Author: freeport, Texas Clothing Stores: eagle trade group Miami, Florida

Apr 26 2017
jg natural stone took money for countertop never provided ft worth Texas Author: ft worth, Texas Building Products: jg natural stone ft worth, Texas

Apr 26 2017
Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Fraudulent sales practice and horrible customer service for defective eleven day old phone Richardson Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Richardson, Texas

Apr 25 2017
Linkshe Ordered a shirt on fb from linkshe.com on april1 they got their money asap and I'm still waiting I go to their site to try and submit a ticket and when I put my order no in it says it's not. Rite so I can't submit a ticket and they say there is no record of me placing that order! Help plz China Internet Author: Hooks, Texas Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Apr 25 2017
Kstylesallday.com Ordered comforter set for 65.00 March 11th and never heard anything from them. There is no phone number. Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Bed & Bath: Kstylesallday.com Internet

Apr 25 2017
dateinasia they banned me for no reason and i want my account back texas or australia texas or australia Author: ottawa, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: dateinasia

Apr 25 2017
North Star Finance: Daniel Mccaffey- Loan Modification Scam Beverly Hills California Author: Montclair, California Loan Modification: North Star Finance Beverly Hills, California

Apr 25 2017
Vehicle Services Department they sent me a letter saying that their records show that i did not contact them about having my vehicle service contract updated. Plano Texas Author: Stony Point , North Carolina Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Apr 25 2017
Cricket Wireless Jasper wireless Bait and Switch Nationwide Author: Waco, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Scansource, Inc - Sales Mgr James Vogt End of year theft by credit card. Duplicate Charge 4 months apart on one of the last days of the year. Norcross Georgia Author: Spring, Texas Computer Fraud: Scansource Norcross, Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Outdoors Online Camping and Fishing Outletcampingandfishingcs.gmail.com I never received my order that I placed December 10, 2016. I emailed several times, with no reply to date. I called the toll free number and got a recorded message that the number had been disconnected or changed. san antonio, texas Internet
Author: iota, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: Outdoors Online Internet

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Bikeberry City of Indusry California
Author: Fort Hood, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Bikeberry City of Indusry, California

Apr 25 2017
RCP Sevices Found fraudulent electronic check withdrawn from my bank account by RCP. This Company is not known to me, I never made or authorized a check for the amount ($ 395) Unknown Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: RCP Sevices Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Korea LED Display Korean LED DisplayHyo B BaeHyo Bong BaeHyo Bong Took money and did not provide the goods namyangeju gyeonggi-Do south korea Author: Willis, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: Korea LED Display namyangeju gyeonggi-Do, Other

Apr 25 2017
National Processing Center Wanting my signature, phone number, spouse, Birthdate of myself and spouse to see if I qualified for a special funds from Social Security for final expense planning. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Spring Branch, Texas Personal Services: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 25 2017
ROK7 UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE OF $39.99 ON MY CREDIT CARD FLORIDA Author: El Paso, Texas Credit Card Fraud: ROK7 FL

Apr 25 2017
Tow 4 Less owner Arab Naser tow company damaged my truck, have it on video and they still wont accept it, along with tyhe BBB Houston Texas
You are aware.. Author: League City , Texas Auto Towing: Tow 4 Less Houston, Texas

Apr 25 2017
Radix Eye Cream Rip off, operators lie, does not work, 1/2 oz Fountain Valley California Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Sales People: Radix Eye Cream Fountain Valley , California

Apr 25 2017
Lennox The Lennox Signature Collection Series 21 Seer AC/Heat Pump has failed 34 times with the same failure. Richardson Texas Author: Bedford, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Lennox Richardson, Texas

Apr 25 2017
Media Insiders I am not able to collect rewards San Francisco California Author: Austin, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Media Insiders San Francisco, California

Apr 24 2017
Dodex Global Logistics This company is duplicating the website and contact details of http://apexglobe.com/ and pretending to ship packages while asking exorbatant prices for 'refundable insurance'. Internet Dodex Global Logistics Author: Houston, Texas Courier Services: Dodex Global Logistics Internet

Apr 24 2017
Law Offices of Stefan Coleman,, Law Office of Stefan Coleman, Stefan Coleman attorney, Stefan Coleman lawyer, Law Offices of Stefan Coleman New York, , Stefan Coleman attorney new york, Stefan Coleman attorney new york New York New York Author: San Antonio, Texas Museums: Law Offices of Stefan Coleman San Antonio, Texas

Apr 24 2017
Official CPN Number Cameron Jefferson Took Money and Did Not Provide Any Services/Theif and Scam Artist Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Official CPN Number Internet