TEXAS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: texas
There may be more specific results for "texas"
For more specific results for "texas"
Showing 26-50 of 102,434 Found Reports For more specific results for "texas"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Ally bank Ally financial Lease agreement extension. What a terrible financial institution Online based only Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Ally bank Internet

Aug 16 2017
Cash Advance USA I can't believe that there are ppl out there doing this.Internet Author: White Settlement, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance USA Internet

Aug 16 2017
Mytraffictickets.com LIARS Houston Internet Author: Katy, Texas Liars: Mytraffictickets.com Internet

Aug 16 2017
Donnie, Donnie Pledger, Donnie Manzano, Donnie Pledger Manzano fraud, scam artist, con man AIDS Donnie Pledger AIDS, Fraud, Scam Artist Rosenberg Texas
Author: Texas Adultery: Donnie Pledger, Donnie Manzano Rosenberg, Texas

Aug 16 2017
us department of education Department of education frauduantly took my money , they knew name of school, gonna tell me cause i didnt right on form they kept my tax money ,and the thing was i only have a ged, made me burn my gas out running around sending them all kind of documents,andtook from feb to august to decide oh we keeping her money. greenville, Texas Author: grand rapids, Michigan Colleges and Universities: us department of education greenville,, Texas

Aug 16 2017
Picturesongold.com Casale jewelers PicturesOnGold.com is lying about what they are selling Internet Author: Spring, Texas Liars: Picturesongold.com Internet

Aug 16 2017
Southwest Asset Management Quenten Keen Beck | Sam Beck | Jason Littleton | Mike Doyle Vending Route | Meat Sales Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Sales People: Southwest Asset Management Dallas, Texas

Aug 16 2017
umlimited delivery service accident no insurance and they run a trucking company buffalo Illinois Author: lancaster, Texas Trucking Companies: umlimited delivery service buffalo, Illinois

Aug 16 2017
Public Moving Services Andrey ShuklinAdam Gates Company operates a complete Scam. Almost everything on website is a lie. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Austin, Texas Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 16 2017
choice home warranrty https://choicehomewarranty.com we had been with Choice home warranty a long time and rarely used them, but about 7 months ago we called because our refrigerator stopped cooling. . National Nationwide Author: HEMPHILL, Texas Attorney Generals: Miscellaneous Companies: choice home warranrty Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Voltron Motors Mersedeh Williams It has now been 30 days since my car was shipped. You have made numerous empty promises and parts have not even shown up to my repair shop. 1811 First Oak St. Ste. 200 Richmond TX, Texas
Author: LAKEWOOD, Ohio Auto Dealers: Voltron Motors Richmond, , Texas

Aug 16 2017
Cash Advance USA Foreign cpuld not understand them An automated system called me and said i was approved for 15,000 dollars and to call 872-772-2434. I played along knowing they could not use my bank account. They refused to tell me what state they were working out of and the address was 108 West Bend St. They wanted me to get another bank account from a relative to use since they could not use my bank. I said no and the next person they would hear from would be my lawyer. They definitely said they were not working out of Texas if that means anythng. When I persisted in asking what state they were working out of she asked me why I needed to know and when I persisted she hung up. Would not tell me they hung up i Nationwide Author: Royse City, Texas Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Conn's Fraud, theft, Deceitful business practices Dallas Texas Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Sales People: Conn's Internet

Aug 16 2017
Jody's Secret Woww Fashion Sports Miracle Sports Bras ordered and paid, never arrived. Contacted company with no response, website is now closed. Fake phone# Newark Internet - Delaware
Author: Tomball, Texas Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 16 2017
Confederate Superstore Prime PatriotVision Marketing International STEALING from my bank account every month! Conroe Texas
Author: Waller, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Confederate Superstore Conroe, Texas

Aug 16 2017
Tiger Supplies Restocking fee Irvington New Jersey Author: Nacogdoches, Texas Customer: Tiger Supplies Irvington, New Jersey

Aug 16 2017
cyrille kenah william born XeichengWorld LLC cyrille kenah snakewood china cheats Beijing China Author: plano, Texas Gangs: cyrille kenah william born XeichengWorld LLC Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Acceptance Now- Robert Farley Salesman San Antonio Texas Obvious Question Author: San Antonio, Texas Financial Services: Acceptance Now Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
justfly i made a reservation and when i got my confirmation one letter was wrong ,well those agents tricked me and charged me 200 dollars ,thats ridicules,after all i called the airlane and they said that was not necesary,DONT BOOK WITH JUSTFLY Internet Author: blanco, Texas Air Travel: justfly Internet

Aug 15 2017
AdClimber is a RIPOFF. The software does not work at all Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Software: AdClimber Internet

Aug 15 2017
Talus Payments Synovous Bank, Columbia Ga Deceptive trade practices Columbus Georgia Author: Amarillo, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Talus Payments Columbus , Georgia

Aug 15 2017
SMIONE Child Support Thief Omaha Nebraska Author: Mount Vernon, Texas Questionable Activities: SMIONE Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 15 2017
Woww fashion Ellys world Professional steam hair straightner was paid for but never sent. Internet Author: Hurst, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww fashion Internet

Aug 15 2017
Surebridge.com Samuel Woods. Someone from this company claimed to represent the State of NV for Health Insurance. Wrong. They led me to believe that they worked for the healthcare marketplace and they were selling a health insurance policy for Nevada. Lie. Next they autosign document They lied and told me I was getting a NV insurance policy and that they worked for NV healthcare market Texas Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Surebridge Texas

Aug 15 2017
Xfinity Car Sales The company took my thousand dollars down payment, and 2 weeks later stole the car back from me.after signing an agreement to refund my money. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Xfinity Car Sales Houston, Texas