TEXT121 CHAT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: text121 chat
There may be more specific results for "text121 chat"
For more specific results for "text121 chat"
Showing 1-25 of 562 Found Reports For more specific results for "text121 chat"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 05 2017
Livelinks Someone is using my phone on an account at livelinks.com. I have never subscribed to this chat line, or for that matter any chat line. I have had at least one person call me saying that my number came up on her phone. My fear is that because no credit card is required, I will be billed for services I have never used by someone who stole my name and appropriated my phone number. Houston Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Computer Fraud: Livelinks Internet

Apr 20 2017
SendGrid.com Send Grid Live chat disconnected from me and banned my ip address after I asked them why they suspended my account. I abided by all their rules and they said I violated one of them. They would not tell me which one. I sent an identicle campaign from 2 months prior. If there really was any violation then it should have been address at that point in time, but it wasnt. They continued charging my card every month though. Nationwide Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: SendGrid.com Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
ASKoption BP Media Group I invested and now have $1408 in m y account and want to clos the account and get my funds. I hve tried several times and they will not send me my profits/balance of my account. I have taken no bonus money etc. They did reyturn my initial investment of $1250 a few weeks ago. I want to close the account and get my funds but keep getting a chat statement that I need one of their brokers to approve the transaction. I think the whole process is a scam! Sheffield,South Yorkshire Author: Carrollton, Virginia Investment Brokers: ASKoption Sheffield,South Yorkshire,

Mar 12 2017
CSGOTRADE.ZONE The site was a trading site where you could trade items you had for items they had, first i traded them multiple items which in total they cost $79.93 when then changed my in-site wallet balance to $79.93. then i tried to trade my money for an item that cost $79.88 then they show a message saying that i do not have enough money in my wallet to trade for the item which then i contacted one of their agents. the agent asked me which items i traded and how much i had in my wallet. After i told them the details, the entire chat just disappeared.  Internet
Author: Yangon, Unusual Rip-Off: CSGOTRADE.ZONE Internet

Mar 10 2017
Comet Chat , facebook.com/CometChat Worst Company Ever! India Internet Author: Monroe, Georgia Computer Software: Comet Chat Internet

Feb 22 2017
Brown Thomas E PhD Pushes drugs on children Hamden Connecticut I don't think it was this guy that kicked me out of 'live help' chat Author: Hamden, Connecticut Mental Health: Brown Thomas E PhD Hamden, Connecticut

Feb 07 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet Outdoors Online I paid for my order and did not received it. I have tried to contact by phone, email and live chat. Nothing. San Antonio, Texas Internet Author: Little River, South Carolina Fishing: Camping and Fishing Outlet Internet

Feb 03 2017
Outdoors Online Ordered a 30 oz Yeti on December 9th, the $29.99 came out of my account on December 12th. As on today, Feb. 3rd, I have not received the cup. Try to call, have to leave a message, no call back. Tried to email, no response. Tried the chat & no response. San Antonio Texas Author: Anderson, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Outdoors Online Internet

Jan 23 2017
Camping & Fishing Outlet Took my money and no product in return after two months, numerous phone calls, e-mails, chat Internet Author: Brainerd, Minnesota Hobby Shops: Camping & Fishing Outlet Internet

Jan 23 2017
CometChat This company’s employee’s are lazy and incompetent !I spent well over $200.00 for a system that they wont fix, and they dont service !Since day one and it has been at least 6 months now the system has not worked properly and so i finally uninstalled and chat, messenger , junk, ripoff India Internet Author: San Angelo, Texas Computer Software: CometChat Internet

Jan 05 2017
Wadelo Chem Paid $100 via bitcoin transaction then was asked for an additional $200 to insure my package which I didn't send have tried requesting a refund via live online chat but received a load of abuse and no products have been sent Atlanta Georgia Author: Plymouth, Drug Dealers: Wadelo Chem Atlanta, Georgia

Dec 27 2016
email-list.com. I requested data for a campaign from email-list.com. They Online Chat Support “bot” Gina offered to place the request for me. This is the 1st time I did this and I would think the company would know to ask you the necessary questions to provide a good service. I was told Aggressive and dishonest Cheyenne, Wyoming Nationwide
Author: Lynnwood, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: email-list.com Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
The Deal Empire Took my money no product, no respond to emails or customer chat. Internet The. Deal Empire Author: Indiana Attorney Generals: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 18 2016
The Deal Empire I order a body shaper on December 12, 2016. I have yet to hear from them. I was not give notice of my order on my email. I called they never answered and hung up. They did access my credit card and took out the money but no product or satifaction. They hung up on me by phone and would not answer my questions on chat. California Author: davenport, Iowa Infomercial Rip-offs: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 13 2016
The Deal Empire of Irvine, California 92614 I ordered the Body Shaper and it took forever to get my order but once here, Found out they are False advertising the product. It doesn't do what it says and I asked for my money back and they have not responded I can't get a hold of them either by phone, e-mail or chat. Very unprofessional. Company is a scam and my order came from China so think this is a company shell for a company in China. Irvine California Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: The Deal Empire of Irvine, California 92614 Irvine, California

Nov 22 2016
Monogramhub Groupon I ordered 2 items adjustable bracelet and a cuff bangle bracelet. You had to go to groupon to get the voucher number than go back to monogram hub to put the names on them than go back to groupon for the voucher number than go back to monormal to pay and use all the codes and voucher number. That was in at the end of September nothing went I keep emailing them .there isn't a person you can speak to they say you are on a live chat but it takes 10 - 15 minutes to respond to you .I still haven't receive my items Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Monogramhub Nationwide

Nov 04 2016
Spywhizz Ripped off, no communication on their end, won't answer chat messages, no installation of software. Internet Author: Pharr, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Spywhizz Internet

Oct 20 2016
spywhizz john martim, tata thomspom they stole my money and then would no longer chat with you. i call it fraud. john martin can be looked uo on facebook clearwater, FL. Internet- clearwater FL. Author: st. louis, Missouri Personal Services: spywhizz Internet

Oct 10 2016
99slotmachines.com slotnuts, slotsinferno, realvegas, Won $10000 so I thought. company doesn't respond to emails and in online chat sessions the agent lies about contact. Internet Author: west columbia, South Carolina Offshore Gaming: 99slotmachines.com Internet

Sep 22 2016
24hour best buy Nerry B. Pathak Ordered fruits on 1/15/2016 but never received it.Tried to call and chat email but no respond STE G Corona California Author: staten island , New York Food Stores: 24hour best buy STE G Corona , California

Sep 08 2016
Cindy Renee Volk Nene Gold, Arai Giovanni, Joyce Kenneth , Graziella Ipsale romance scam .met in may of this year on july 17th she said she loved me by july 29th she asked for 900 dollars for a new phone as hers was on its way out and we may not be able to chat if she does not get a new one.So i sent her 300 dollars via. money gram to this address Mariam Inusah Ghanna Accra 00233 phone +233248494557 Ghanna Accra Internet Author: Gansevoort, New York Prostitutes: Cindy Renee Volk Internet

Sep 06 2016
On-site rental relations On-site,rentalrelations.com No response to phone calls.After 5 days of calling,Leasing agent did not know they no longer accept faxes,.Chat operator said to call..which I had tried.Worst customer service I have experienced in 40 years.If a business uses their service..go elsewhere.its not worth your time. Campbell, California Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Consumer Services: On-site rental relations Internet

Aug 21 2016
Ron the Pyschic He comes on your email stating he will chat with you in minutes giving you a free pyschic reading. Author: napa, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Ron the Pyschic Internet

Aug 17 2016
Programs Depot sold a bogus windows 7 program for $55; their ofc location on website says Florida but direct numbers is listed in Georgia, automated system is on repeat, when you send them a direct message POWERED BY LIVE CHAT, all the message does is reverts back to your own personel email address Miami Florida Author: Fresno, Texas Computer Software: Programs Depot Miami, Florida

Aug 14 2016
Intuit Chat Product Support NOT Supportive Disconnects, Drops Call, Hangs Up, Refuses Service, Hides Troubleshooting Features Menlo Park, CA 94025 California
Author: Groveport, Ohio Computer Software: Intuit Nationwide