THE ADOPTION CENTER OF CHOICE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the adoption center of choice
There may be more specific results for "the adoption center of choice"
For more specific results for "the adoption center of choice"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
mile high services Mile high aeration don't get the $118 service Denver Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Landscaping: mile high services

Apr 25 2017
Agora Financials Jim Reccards GOLD report/ Mike's Trne following Be aware of REFUNDS Baltimore Maryland Author: Elkhart, Indiana Financial Services: Agora Financials Baltimore, Maryland

Apr 25 2017
MeMes Wedding and Party Services Worked for Free Daytona Beach, Florida Internet Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Chambers of Commerce: MeMes Wedding and Party Services Internet

Apr 25 2017
Hinlar Cell site services INC HINLAR INC.1000 Centre Green Way, Suite 200Cary, NC 27513 Contracted us to do the concrete work to strengthen the base for a tower and then after we completed the job they did not pay us the $30,000.00 Moultrie Georgia
Author: Largo, Florida Builders & Contractors: Hinlar Cell site services INC Moultrie , Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Scansource, Inc - Sales Mgr James Vogt End of year theft by credit card. Duplicate Charge 4 months apart on one of the last days of the year. Norcross Georgia Author: Spring, Texas Computer Fraud: Scansource Norcross, Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Outdoors Online Camping and Fishing Outletcampingandfishingcs.gmail.com I never received my order that I placed December 10, 2016. I emailed several times, with no reply to date. I called the toll free number and got a recorded message that the number had been disconnected or changed. san antonio, texas Internet
Author: iota, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: Outdoors Online Internet

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
Jaume Cordon Alves, Innova - Escuela de Trabajo, Centro Agora Capacitación Laboral, Talento Centro de Formación Jaume Cordon Alves y Innova engaño, Centro Ágora Capacitación Laboral Empresas de formación (hoteles y otros sectores) MADRIDTranslation: Jaume Cordon Alves, Innova - School of Work, Centro Agora Job Training, Talent Training Center Jaume Cordon Alves and Innova engaño, Centro Ágora Job Training Training companies (hotels and other sectors) MADRID
Author: MADRID, California Corrupt Companies: Jaume Cordon Alves MADRID,

Bikeberry City of Indusry California
Author: Fort Hood, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Bikeberry City of Indusry, California

Apr 25 2017
Vivint home security I have been a costumer of Vivint since 2008, now we are moving, we have two years left on a five year contract.  Nationwide Author: Spruce Grove, Alberta Security Services: Vivint home security Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne We wasted $264. On a bridesmaid dress for my daughter to wear at my sons wedding. It came in 3 sizes to big for her. Orland Park Illinois Author: Morris, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne Orland Park , Illinois

Apr 25 2017
JCB Skincare Products Novellus Naturals Complete Scam....READ THE FINE PRINT>>>OVER CHARGE Internet Author: Plantation, Florida Beauty Salons: JCB Skincare Products Internet

Apr 25 2017
RCP Sevices Found fraudulent electronic check withdrawn from my bank account by RCP. This Company is not known to me, I never made or authorized a check for the amount ($ 395) Unknown Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: RCP Sevices Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
All Printing Services : On April 14,2017 I went to all service printing for business cards. NADIA the owner stated that she made some cards for me last year and she still had them I then proceeded to buy cards then I noticed misprint then the cards became useless  Encino California Author: Los Angeles , California Printing & Copy Services: All Printing Services Westlake Village, California

Apr 25 2017
Korea LED Display Korean LED DisplayHyo B BaeHyo Bong BaeHyo Bong Took money and did not provide the goods namyangeju gyeonggi-Do south korea Author: Willis, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: Korea LED Display namyangeju gyeonggi-Do, Other

Apr 25 2017
National Processing Center Wanting my signature, phone number, spouse, Birthdate of myself and spouse to see if I qualified for a special funds from Social Security for final expense planning. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Spring Branch, Texas Personal Services: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 25 2017
Rerevive They are using Deceptive Marketing by looking like the real company. The email address will not work. Internet Author: Windsor , California Unusual Rip-Off: Rerevive Internet

Apr 25 2017
Epic Sports - Cody Patton Unprofessional, inefficient Owner - Please listen to the call Witchita Kansas Author: Centennial, Colorado Clothing Stores: Epic Sports Witchita, Kansas

Apr 25 2017
Deeray E.Cummings Deerey E.Cummings This Punk is a Con Artist .Always has been.No one in his family deals with him.He is known for identity theft of family,friends & anybody else!!! LV,Nv LV,Nv Author: California Wanted Criminals: Deeray E.Cummings LV,, Nv

Apr 25 2017
sedona beauty direct Took a survey at the end of an Amazon purchase. Thought it was amazon. Was supposed a gift to take the survey. Paid $ 3.97 for shipping & eight days later charged $ 94.00. Was told I only had a week to return the product & the time had lapsed. Contacted A scam, was supposed to be a gift then was charged for the product Internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Skin Care: sedona beauty direct Internet

Apr 25 2017
ROK7 UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE OF $39.99 ON MY CREDIT CARD FLORIDA Author: El Paso, Texas Credit Card Fraud: ROK7 FL

Apr 25 2017
Precious Skin Bow Lumiskin Entrapment of Auto ordering St. Petersburg, Florida 33705 Internet Author: Pocatello, Idaho Skin Care: Precious Skin Internet

Apr 25 2017
The Grimey Gatsby and John Hunt Overcharged and stole our money Denver Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Websites: The Grimey Gatsby Denver, Colorado

Apr 25 2017
ATLsingles.com Atlanta Quality Single (It is a bit of a cat and mouse game with this company. I think they change their email address and names to avoid too many bad reviews exposing them.) I agree with the previous statement that they are big time con artists. Scam artist preying on single people Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Dating Services: ATLsingles.com Atlanta , Georgia

Apr 25 2017
RI modeling Agency Sharon McCarthy did nothing that was in the contract, I have been paying this agency since February and it is the end of April and there is nothing to show for the $500 that I had paid into this agency. Nationwide Author: Providence, Rhode Island Multi-Level Marketing: RI modeling Agency Nationwide