Your Search | the church of malphas

Dec 05 2016
Nikeshoppingstore.com Not official site. Fake/Replica site mimicking the Nike site. China-based. Hidden charges. China Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Clothing Stores: Nikeshoppingstore.com Internet

Dec 05 2016
Fyber Rip off. Roughly 1 in ten of their offers actually pay. Support is useless. They demand screenshots, email evidence, and confirmation codes to prove offers were completed. It's THEIR job to track offer completion. It should not fall to the consumer. And not once out of hundreds of attempts has support credited me with the game currency I was supposed to recieve. Internet Author: Nowhere, California Internet Marketing Companies: Fyber Internet

Dec 05 2016
DeKoel Smith DeKoel Smith Deceived Me Into Believing The Kittens She Sold Me Are Ragolls Nanton Alberta Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Cat Breeders: DeKoel Smith Internet

Dec 05 2016
Suite Twenty Four- Adam Arellano Adam Arellano is the definition of a Scam Artist Albuquerque New Mexico Author: San Diego, California Websites: Suite Twenty Four- Adam Arellano Albuquerque, New Mexico

Dec 05 2016
The Variety Shop / GottaHaveItNow.com This company or companies from a single source (http://thevarietyshop.co/ and gottahavethisnow.com) are incredibly good in branding and being viral on social media. Their websites are equally convincing with limited quantities and listing the few remaining... Internet based.
Author: Tampa , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: The Variety Shop / GottaHaveItNow.com internet

Dec 05 2016
Kaplan university Defrauded me out of financial aid. Said sent stipend checks never received them Florida Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan university nationwide

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California

Dec 05 2016
GPS Kid Tracker Smart Wristwatch Kids Smart GPS Watch Scam, charged my credit card, never received the products. West Seneca, New York Author: Livingston, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: GPS Kid Tracker Smart Wristwatch West Seneca, , New York

Dec 05 2016
Chris Robinson Tyme They took 39.95 out of my account without my consent. Grand Rapids Internet
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Banks: Chris Robinson Internet

Dec 05 2016
Evelina Skin Products Supposedly Angelina Jolie products. Skin Care Products, Trial Size - then they charge your CC the FULL AMOUNT 2647 Gateway Road, Suite 105 #585 Carlsbad, CA Carlsbad, CA 92009 Author: Placerville, California Bait-and-Switch: Evelina Skin Products Internet

Dec 05 2016
Verizon Wireless At Vista Ridge THis PHONE Is OUT OF ORDER! Lewisville, TX 75067 Texas
Author: Highland Park, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless At Vista Ridge Lewisville, TX 75067, Texas

Dec 05 2016
Reds Garage Repair shop business put us OUT OF BUSINESS Port Chester New York Author: Cameron , North Carolina Truck Dealer Repair: Reds Garage Port Chester , New York

Dec 05 2016
Accident Solutions Accident Solutions Lie about what the offer. Don't fall for the Guarantee California Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Doctors: Accident Solutions Internet

Dec 05 2016
LGS Staffing Labor Guys Staffing Illegal, Scam, Bully, Rip Off, Lies, Cheats and that is just the start New Albany Ohio Author: Ohio Employment Services: LGS Staffing New Albany, Ohio

Dec 05 2016
Staples Charged for discounted item that is out of stock Sedona Arizona Staples called... Author: Sedona, Arizona Computer Manufactures: Staples Sedona, Arizona

Dec 05 2016
Re/Max The Joe Ward Team Lied to my Realtor to con me out of money. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Re/Max The Joe Ward Team Raleigh, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
The Deal Empire 3106661847 FL SENIOR CITIZEN LVG ON $700.MONTHLY INCOME, RIPPED OFF! BY DEAL EMPIRE! Florida (supposedly) Author: Bloomington, Indiana Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire 3106661847 FL Florida

Dec 05 2016
Vine vera Vine Vera 1 Vine Vera selling at malls! Are they really selling the products they advertise? Fraud! Mayfair mall 2500. N. Mayfair Milwaukee, wisconsin Nationwide
Author: Greendale, Wisconsin Kiosks: Vine vera Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Revlabs Got two trial bottles for the cost of shipping. They ended up charging my account 89 dollars twice and then only would refund me 65 percent of what they charged me. Company is a total scam San Diego California Author: Denver, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Revlabs San Diego , California

Dec 05 2016
Tuff Shed Storage Units and/or (Mr. Hyman )and/or (Mr. Juan Contreras) Refuse to respond to complaint of Use of Cheap Presswood while guranteeing a Lifetime Warranty on buildings. Houston Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Storage Companies: Tuff Shed Storage Units Houston, Texas

Dec 05 2016
SPCA of Wake County Severely arthritic dog adopted to vet hospital employee (w/4 children) as healthy! Raleigh North Carolina
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Animal Shelters: SPCA of Wake County Raleigh, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
First Platinum Properties & Doan Law Firm Using CA DRE License as Threat & Intimidation, False Claim of Ongoing Lawsuit Oceanside California Author: Solana Beach, California Realtors: Doan Law Firm Internet

Dec 05 2016
Andrew Abagi Drew Steeles Fraud Out of his home Internet Author: Toronto, Texas Liars: Andrew Abagi Internet

Dec 05 2016
Ticket Galaxy this company is a rip off. don't purchase from them. they sold me tickets that were behind the strange and cannot be sold buy the venue. not only did they inflate the charges by 3 times they added an additional $150 fee I was not told or shown about the undated prices and all until after the sale was finalized. South Windsor Connecticut Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Dec 05 2016
Perfect Nutra Solution I ordered a free sample for shipping only 4.95, later in the month they charged my account 49.95 causing an overdraft. I called to complain, they said they will refund me and cancel my subscription. Never or not anywhere did it say there was a subscription and that I would be charged every month for this product. Pendleton Indiana Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Health Spas: Perfect Nutra Solution Pendleton, Indiana