Your Search | the church of malphas

Aug 08 2014
Grace Romanian Baptist Church First Baptist Grace Romanian Church Brooklyn Park Minnesota USA CROOK Simeon Alexandrovich Daskalyuk I have story to tell you about Priest from Blaine MN.He's name is Simeon Daskalyuk head of Grace Baptist Romanian Church in Brooklyn Park MN. Here is their website www.graceromanianchurch.net .He is just a Crook sold me DONATED 2011 Toyota Prius for $12.000 on Craig's. Car was double Salvaged!!!He did not advertise ''salvage car'' and mileage was turn back when i found out same day on carfax i want to to return the car because i felt scam on this deal. He told me if you have any problem with the car gave me a call and we can work out. When i bring car back he was mad and gave me $11300 i called Police and they can't do anything.Than i searched for hem and find out he is a Priest and he ripped me off for $700 on donated car! !He's son was there Vyacheslav and Wife Vera  in that time when i called Police i did not know about donated/priest etc and seems to me they are very strange people and absolutely no reason to took my $700 CROOK CROOK Brooklyn Center,  minnesota
Author: forest lake, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Grace Romanian Baptist Church Brooklyn Center, MN, Select State/Province

Aug 08 2014
Moosecoons Bad Breeder Westminster Internet Author: Falls Church, Virginia Sales People: Moosecoons Internet

Jul 29 2014
LIFE CHURCH CULT/WITCHCRAFT INCENTIVES unwelcoming, lying, two-faced, emotional and spiritual neglect, cursing, screaming at me, kicking family off of church property Fenton Missouri Author: Fenton, Missouri Cult Organizations: LIFE CHURCH SAINT LOUIS Fenton, Missouri

Jul 28 2014
Printfast.com AKA Adco Printing Prinfast.com and Adco Printing we place an order on july 18 at Adco printing now under a new name Printfast. They charge my account but they never process my order. On July 18 we place an order of 5000 4x6 postcards for an upcoming event in our church at Adco printing now under a new name Printfast. Meanwhile they have our money but didn't care if the order was ready on time or not, they just didn't care.  I think this people Adco/Printfast should not be in business just robbing people money and time. A responsible company at least will try to help to solve the problem, this people not even bother. Worst Company Ever. Tampa Florida
Author: Riverview, Florida Printing & Copy Services: Printfast.com AKA Adco Printing Tampa, Florida

Jul 13 2014
sherriann robinson craig and her good friend nora i was suppose to move i sold my car lexus gs 400 i have 2 boys i was in need of a place to live i was despert i thought i had help but they lied they took money from me an my church thinking they where the landlords an assoc when really all the this time it was sherri an nora i sold my car so i can stay in a hotel but that ended up in the hospital with blood pressure 187-177 then on 9th 223-177 during all this i believe in these people who took advantage of me an my kids we are out of a place to live i had to pay my sons friends mother to keep my babyson so he won't be on the street i cryed so bad that im all cryed out they sent false text to me pretented to be the landlord i told the church i would be moving in my place but i didnt huh this world can be a cruel evil evil place full of greed a those who dont care then they text me to say i could pick my money up at western union but that was fraud to they scam me when i needed help the most i dont no what i need to do but im hurt so hurt i have no where to live my boys are out in the street an no where to go charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Liars: sherriann robinson craig charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 10 2014
Gold key Resort of Virginia Beach Timeshare week forfeited even after Gold key receive maintenant payment plus penalty fee plus extra unexplained amount Goldkey failed to disclose that they will charge Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Falls Church, Virginia Resorts: Gold key Resort of Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, Virginia

Jul 08 2014
Holy old orthodox chatholic diocese Michael EthansMichael CypertHoly Old Orthodox Chatholic Church Borrowed money, then said it was a donation. Anchorage Alaska Internet Author: Rohnert Park, California Liars: Holy old orthodox chatholic diocese Internet

Jul 05 2014
Platinum Leasing Company http://platinumleasingcompany.com/contact.htm or M & L leasing Platinum Leasing Company, M & L Leasing Michael Marks 1900 Church St Suit #300 Nashville Tennessee Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Platinum Leasing Company http://platinumleasingcompany.com/contact.htm or M & L leasing Nashville, Tennessee

Jul 03 2014
Ksl News Broadcasting Deseret Digital MediaDeseret Management CorporationDeseret Media CompanyLDS Mormon Church Mormon run media outlet ksl.com attempts to silence and bury the truth! Utah Kidnapping Children for Profits! Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Utah Political Cover-ups: Ksl News Broadcasting Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 02 2014
The Rock Church ~ Pastor Gary Petersen Had a sexual relationship with a male staff member Grandville Michigan Author: Allendale, Michigan Religion: The Rock Church Grandville, Michigan

Jul 02 2014
Church of Scientology, Inc W.I.S.E. /Narconon/Applied Scholastics/Criminon/Way to Happiness Gigantic Rip Off, Fraudulent business pretending to be a church when really it IS a FOR PROFIT BUSINESS who could care less about others not in their show Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: Burbank, California Questionable Activities: Church of Scientology, Inc Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Granger Whitelaw Blue Car Partners, Bluecar Partners, BlueCar, Blue Car, Whitelaw Holdings, Inc. Compulsive liar. Does not pay for services rendered. Fraudulently deceived investors and clients. Internet, Red Bank, New Jersey and NYC, New York
Author: NJ, NY, Nationwide Business Consultants: Granger Whitelaw Internet, Red Bank, NJ and NYC, New York

Jun 27 2014
Robert Church (SLIM) Handy man Slim 63 yrs.old . Started several project in my home .never finished anything ..did sloppy work on everything he did , paid him 3500.00 dollars and he never showed up again .also took some of my property when he left Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegad, Nevada Home Improvements: Robert Church Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 23 2014
Psychic matilda Matilda. Lied about my dead mother and my father and past relationships Beverly Hills California Author: Casselberry , Florida Church Priests: Psychic matilda Beverly Hills, California

Jun 22 2014
OLIVE BRANCH SENIOR CARE NURSING HOME, TALLULAH, LOUISIANA MARY JANE EILAND, Rev.Walter E. Friese, St. David's Episcopal Church, Rayville, La. Dr. Edward He A Louisiana state court jury has awarded $1 million to the daughter of a nursing home resident who died from infected bedsores during his 26-day stay at the facility. TALLULAH Louisiana Author: TALLULAH, Louisiana Hospice: OLIVE BRANCH SENIOR CARE NURSING HOME, TALLULAH, LOUISIANA TALLULAH, Louisiana

Jun 18 2014
First Presbyterian Church Preschool Don't Send Your Kids Tequesta Florida Author: Tequesta, Florida Child Daycare: First Presbyterian Church Preschool Tequesta, Florida

Jun 15 2014
Lube It alias Lube-It Ripp Off Scam Unfair Pricing Service Not Preformmed Falls Church Virginia
Author: Romney, West Virginia Auto Repair Service: Lube It Falls Church, Virginia

Jun 12 2014
Emerson Unitarian Universalist Church Request Emerson Withdraw Support of Drug Court and Put Crime Victims First Houston Texas Author: Texas Government Corruption: Emerson Unitarian Universalist Church Houston, Texas

Jun 12 2014
Sun East Holyworld Pictures & First Love Harvest Church Pastor Sun East grifter, snake oil salesmen, blasphemer, and false prophet. Centennial, Colorado Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Sun East Holyworld Pictures & First Love Harvest Church Centennial, Colorado

Jun 06 2014
Progressive Auto Relocation, Inc. Bait and Switch and then Cussed out by Owner Miami Florida Author: Falls Church, Virginia Auto Transporters: Progressive Auto Relocation, Inc. Miami, Florida

May 28 2014
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Hollywood Ward, LDS, Ksajikian, George Ksajikian, George K. Ksajikian, George Kevork Ksajikian, Mormon Church, Mark Bragg, Richard Smith, Chris Badurek, Seth Johnson, George Ksajikian, Murderer, Clergy, Church Leader in the Mormon Church Hollywood Ward, is a convicted murderer and a career criminal with other Mormon Church leaders who victimize people, abusing faith based trust for financial gain. Los Angeles California Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Church Priests: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Los Angeles, California

May 28 2014
Barbara Sobel church of malpas church of ahriman our city radio Dakma of angra manyusex offender adam daniela Barbara sobel suports sex offeners oklahoma Internet Author: sket, Alaska Sex Offenders: Barbara Sobel Internet

May 25 2014
Tidewater Construction Scam Church Hill Maryland Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Tidewater Construction Church Hill, Maryland

May 21 2014
Mary Sweatt Degan, Mary S. Degan She claims to be a Christian and a Sunday School teacher at Germantown Baptist Church Germantown Tennessee Author: Germantown, Tennessee Adultery: Mary Sweatt Degan Germantown, Tennessee

May 21 2014
Salter and Son Lumber Patrick SalterBlack water Lumber and MillworksCypress and Pine Wood ProductsPastor, Harold Baptist Church I worked and saved a long time to have a home of my own. I allowed Patrick to steal and swindle me out of more than $8100.00.  Milton Florida Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Questionable Activities: Salter and Son Lumber Milton, Florida

phenomena