THE COVER GUY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the cover guy
There may be more specific results for "the cover guy"
For more specific results for "the cover guy"
Showing 1-25 of 207,382 Found Reports For more specific results for "the cover guy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
wayfair I have received several damaged items that i have returned to Wayfair. they asked for photos which were provided and the items were sent back. they are now saying they have to inspect to see about refunding my money and i am no longer welcome to shop at Wayfair due to the damaged items received by them. discrimination because of the way items are received. A new item should be free of defects. I have already reported them to BBB because they don't uphold the policies of the company for defective or damaged items. The customer advocacy is horrible and unprofessional, to say the least. Nationwide Author: River edge, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: wayfair Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Dezzy’s Second Chance Sandra Dezelan SANDRA IS PADDING THE BOTTOM LINE Delray Beach Florida Author: TAMPA, Florida Nonprofit Organizations: Dezzy’s Second Chance Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 23 2017
Vine Vera, Refaeli, Sagi I was duped by the salesmen from Vine Vera. . They mesmerized me with talk, pressure,shuffling bags switched products after purchase Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield, California Skin Care: Vine Vera Bakersfield, California

Apr 23 2017
Atlanta Quality Singles, Atlanta Mature Singles, The Atlanta Group The only real background check needed is one on themselves. They are highly skilled con artists. Atlanta Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Dating Services: Atlanta Quality Singles Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 23 2017
the money source did not make my escrow payments to insurance company dallas Texas Author: frankford, Delaware Mortgage Companies: the money source dallas , Texas

Apr 23 2017
K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Seen there ad on Facebook- I ordered 2 paid $50 never received the merchandise after emailing and messaging on Facebook they have continued to send me emails and messages stating their system is down however when I message shop now they respond by sending links to purchase items! Internet
Author: Greenville, South Carolina Clothing Stores: K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Internet

Apr 22 2017
The Geeks Depot Internet Fraud, Credit Card Fraud, Theft Chico, California Internet Refunded Author: Springfield, Illinois Arts & Crafts Stores: The Geeks Depot Internet

Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
ADT security The ADT called me saying that my ADT system is up for upgrade. I asked them if it was free and let them install the upgrade.  I need your HELP. Tampa Nationwide Author: tampa, Florida Security Services: ADT security Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Tire Works Pahrump NV I'm having a bad experience at Tire Works in Pahrump Nv. In Feb I paid them 187.00 for work to be done on my car. The work wasn't completed and now here on April 22. Pahrump Author: Pahrump, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Tire Works Pahrump NV

Apr 22 2017
Swissmetal, Inc Schweizerische Metalhandel Panama S.A.Tom Cleary,Peter Stehling In April 2014, I purchased a basket of strategic metals from this company. The company would provide storage and assist in selling the metals after they appreciated. After taking the money, the company appears to have disappeared. Panama City Not applicable Author: Waddell, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Swissmetal, Inc Panama City,

Apr 22 2017
StyleLux Blackhead remover mask To me happened like to everyone else. I wanted to see the price of the product and for that you need to enter your adress and everything. Honestly I was so stupid that I did that. But when I saw the price and everything I clicked the button that says cancel. Within few days I have recieved the package with te product and recieve for 70€. It is a total scam. And now I don't know what to do. Nationwide Author: Neustadt an der Donau, Alabama Skin Care: StyleLux Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
amznrank.com Be carefull with this scammer.. We almost lost our Amazon account because of this guy from Pakistan Pakistan, India or Bangladesh Internet Author: Lewisville, Texas SEO - Reputation Management: amznrank.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
ROCK STAR GALLERY MICHAEL DUNN SOLD ME FRAUDULENT/FORGED NIRVAN MEMORABILIA ($17,500 WORTH) SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
Matt Parker apologizes to ROCK STAR gallery for false rip off report. Author: san diego, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: ROCK STAR GALLERY SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 22 2017
Life cell skin i was advertised a trial of this product at the amount of $4.25 i placed my order and upon checkout it stated - your total today 4.25 then my purchase was declined i called the bank who made me aware they tried to bill me over $189 and the bank was alerte Charged more than my today total reported Online Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Skin Care: Life cell skin Internet

Apr 22 2017
Brad Bartja and Natalie Wallis of Scotia Bank in Canada Jeff Bartja of the Bank of Montreal in Canada Brad Bartja and Natalie Wallis of Scotia Bank in Canada and Jeff Bartja of the Bank of Montreal in Canada running an investment opportunity where you MUST recruit other investors in order to profit Belleviile, London, Hamilton , Ottawa, Toronto Ontario
Author: Belleviile, Ontario Investment Brokers: Brad Bartja and Natalie Wallis of Scotia Bank in Canada Ontario

Apr 22 2017
Ebuy USA EbuyUSA Ebuyusa.com ebuyusa.com FALSE ADVERTISING! You'll be a FOOL to believe you'll get your item at the advertised price - CLASSIC BAIT AND SWITCH! New York Internet, New York Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Ebuy USA Internet

Apr 22 2017
fling.com bait & switch fraud & it false advertises and is a scam in the worst-case scenario Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Adult Web Sites: fling.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
Alisha I want to send payment to Alisha your client, but 'g2s is not accepting my credit card. I am using Axis Bank Visa Credit Card. There is no problem with the card at this end. Internet Author: Konnagar, Alabama Fortune Tellers: Alisha Internet

Apr 22 2017
outshine technologies kanpur Outshine Technologies is Software Development Company in India, website designing, website developmentits a fake company in kanpur taking order form client and taking usage amount of money.and harassing girls in the office Mr. Vijay Sing is NO 1 Farud sexual abuse kanpur Nationwide
Author: Canada, Arkansas Adult Web Site: outshine technologies kanpur Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Pool Zone Sold me junk Solar Cover Grand Island New York Author: Pleasantville, Pennsylvania Pools & Saunas: Pool Zone Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
SHAZBOT LLC ONLINE DATING SCAMMERS. THEY HAVE NO ONLINE DATING. just a long list of phony names. phony people ..phony ...I joined spent $69.99 and invested time money into this dating website and no replkies ever. they refused to refund the money even thoug LIED CHEATED STOLE SCAMMED PHONY FAKE PROMISES Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Dating Services: SHAZBOT LLC Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
j c pole barns/ james carver jc pole barns is a unprofessional barn builder and has no concern how the building how his employees build it franklin Kentucky Author: newburgh, Indiana Builders & Contractors: j c pole barns franklin, Kentucky

Apr 21 2017
BetterHelp.com RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  BetterHelp | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp’s team is devoted to improving the lives of members by providing a safe, convenient, affordable, and HIPAA compliant platform for communicating with licensed counselors.  BetterHelp makes this commitment also using an unwavering effort to provide excellent customer care from the entire team. BetterHelp is 100% committed to member satisfaction, and our team is happy to communicate with anyone who has concerns. We completely understand that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and we want to be there to support our members in any way we can if they ever have questions, concerns, or feedback to give! 100% Private Professional Counseling Anytime, Anywhere. Get Help & Get Happy!
Author: Tempe, Arizona Online Psychiatrist: BetterHelp.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. BetterHelp changes the way people get help when facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp completely understands that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and BetterHelp wants to be there to support members. Sunnyvale, California