THE EXPERIENCE LLC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the experience llc
There may be more specific results for "the experience llc"
For more specific results for "the experience llc"
Showing 1-25 of 387,548 Found Reports For more specific results for "the experience llc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Edwards-Subaru-Hyundai Was told the car was fully serviced that was a lie Council Bluffs Iowa Author: fremont, Nebraska Auto Dealers: Edwards-Subaru-Hyundai Council Bluffs, Iowa

Aug 22 2017
WOWW Fashions As with the other cases, I order the steam hair product and it has yet to be received. Out of business?? Internet Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: WOWW Fashions Internet

Aug 22 2017
chfake.com I emailed with questions they responded promptly I sent my amazon card payment then the emails stopped and nothing was ever sent It's says china Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Internet Fraud: chfake.com Internet

Aug 22 2017
Weilbacher Lanscapeing He instaled three retaing walls at a cost of over 5k. He left mounds of dirt that are impossable to mow over. Did not seed after compeeting the work, left the ground bare, but put down straw over the bare ground to make it look like he had seeded. Very decptive person. He was paind in full. Repeated calls and emails to him with no results. Millstadt Illinois Author: Belleville, Illinois Landscaping: Weilbacher Lanscapeing Millstadt, Illinois

Aug 22 2017
The Buyers-Fashion Club thebuyers-fashionclub.com Bait & switch survey company. Offers cheap watch, then hits you with MAJOR fees Las Vegas Internet Author: West Orange, New Jersey Jewelry Stores: The Buyers-Fashion Club Internet

Aug 22 2017
exbooks.com scam exbooks.com scam , scam book selling website.exbooks scams exbooks.com is scam website beware students Internet
exbooks.com scams Author: New York, Iowa E-trade: exbooks.com scam Internet

Aug 22 2017
Elly's World I ordered two hair straighteners and as soon as I recieved the confirmation email, I tried to view my order and it says shop currently unavailable. Internet
Author: Sneads Ferry, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Elly's World Internet

Aug 22 2017
Cornerstone Auto Plymouth Minnesota Tim Arnold, Roy Quady;LIED Claims to be a Christian dealership! Lied about the warranty lied about the financing and I'm paying 2xs the Price. Their NOT CHRISTIANS THEIR THIEVES. Plymouth Minnesota Author: Spring Park, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Cornerstone Auto Plymouth Minnesota

Aug 22 2017
Queenfy I order a frill cold shoulder button Denim dress, the order was paid in full and I never received the dress. They sent me a fake tracking number saying my dress was nit deliverable and to contact the post office for redelivery. Well the post office has no such package, nor is that a proper tracking number. I've tried for 5 days to reach them with no response. New York, but the number is from Colorado Internet Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Clothing Stores: Queenfy Internet

Aug 21 2017
Perennial Care UGA, CHUBBS, Multi-Plan The rep's name was Danny Schoenberg, he told me from the get to, THIS IS HEALTH INSURANCE. His # is 844-263-8685 X-677. I was supposed to get a membership packet in the mail 7 days after I enrolled, NEVER RECEIVED IT. Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Health Insurance: Perennial Care Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
CHKMATE*INSTANT CHECKMATE 866 490-5980 I immediately canceled a subscription, to which I agreed to a free trial, because the report I was given was all old and full of errors. They have now, weeks later, charged my card two times. Once for 19.99 and the other for 34.78, to which wasn't authorized Internet Author: Gulfport, Florida Internet Fraud: CHKMATE*INSTANT CHECKMATE 866 490-5980 Internet

Aug 21 2017
Easy Way Financials this company is a ripoff the request you to send you picture ID and also require you to purchase a card from Walgreens or Walmart ( not green dot card) Wilmington Delaware internet Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Easy Way Financials New Jersey

Aug 21 2017
Best Egg opened a fraudulent personal loan in my name delaware Nationwide Loan Remorse Author: atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Best Egg Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Elly's world  I asked my mom to buy this hair steam straightener around the middle of july and they sent her a email confirmation and it had on the email 4 to 6 weeks and Thankyou for the purchase and had the amount that was payed to Ellys world and then i go back to check her email for the tracking information and it said that the webpage was unavailable and the whole website was gone like it was never there .  Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's world Internet

Aug 21 2017
Allied Auto Shippers, LLC False advertising Coral Springs Florida Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Shipping Companies: Allied Auto Shippers, LLC Coral Springs, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Midas They did a full tune up my suv still miss firing,they said i need new gaskets, charge me and than didnt do the job,everyday i would go back and it was something else they got me for least $800 miss my ride up .they miss my muffler up on my car also. Columbus ohio Ohio Author: Columbus ohio, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Midas Columbus ohio, Ohio

Aug 21 2017
Allura Skin Allusiv Eye I ordered a free sample of Allura Anti aging serum and agreed to only pay the shipping charge. After submitting my credit card info, a box appeared stating that I could also receive a free sample of the Allusiv Eye Cream for and additional shipping fee.  Author: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Allura Skin

Aug 21 2017
Ally Financial The company is over charging me and claiming that I owe more money on my loan Bloomington Minnesota
Author: Warrenton, Georgia Car Financing: Ally Financial Internet

Aug 21 2017
Evisage Skin Intl Iius & Krasa My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! they send the item with no invoice or any info Internet Author: St. Charles, Missouri Skin Care: Evisage Skin Intl Internet

Aug 21 2017
Weichert Realtors Coastal Weichert Realtors Coastal Intentionally Lets The Properties They Manage For Banks Fall Into Unlivable Conditions Wildwood New Jersey
Author: Wildwood, New Jersey Banks: Weichert Realtors Coastal Wildwood, New Jersey

Aug 21 2017
Nexus Retail, LLC David Fisher Failed to pay bill Denver Colorado Author: Mill Valley, California Consulting: Nexus Retail, LLC Denver, Colorado

Aug 21 2017
Deco-Concrete Designs LLC Deco-Dan,Dan Gammercone SCAM WARNING,Dan will take your money and RUN Lutz Florida
Author: Dunedin, Florida Home Improvements: Deco-Concrete Designs LLC Lutz, Florida

Aug 21 2017
ANC Commissioner Of Judging Mailed letter stating I won 1,325,000.00 and asking for money so I unknown to the scam sent the $25.00 cause everything looked legal to me... Kansas City Kansas Author: Redlands, California Unusual Rip-Off: ANC

Aug 21 2017
BuyPD, Buying Summit, Scott Yancey Seminars, Veil Corp, Tax Liens Direct, American Estate & Trust, Insider's Cash, Blair Poelman, Lars Johnson, Income Properties, USA These companies defrauded $millions from thousands of unsuspecting public investors. They bragged how good they were at getting rentals, then did the bait and switch. Lindon Utah Author: Draper, Utah Seminar Programs: BuyPD, Buying Summit, Lindon, Utah

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I ordered a trial shipment of Endo Oil. Have not received anything. The charge was supposed to be only $5.97 for shipping and handling and after the 30 day trial, if you wanted to continue Using the product they would automatically charge $79.99 monthly. However they charged my credit card $ 79.99 and $5.97 immediately when I placed the order. This was contrary to what the instructions said. I have tried to call the number listed that we should call (515-207-4977) numerous times with no answers, I emailed them at their web cite that they gave me in their instructions which was cs@bipedd.com, this is a total scam, I'm assuming. Is there any way I can get my money back? Nationwide Author: Terry, Mississippi Questionable Activities: Bipedd LLC Nationwide