Your Search | the greatest vitamin in the world don lapre,ceo

Sep 30 2016
SG Internet Ventures-LLC I signed a contract with Doba Inc. for $699.00. And cancelled the contract under 3 days for refund. Lehi Utah Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Department & Outlet Stores: SG Internet Ventures-LLC Lehi, Utah

Sep 30 2016
Coronado Law Firm LLC Con artist, liar, Dishonest, takes advantage of people. Takes on cases he has no experience in! Sho Low , Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Lawyers: Coronado Law Firm LLC Sho Low , , Arizona

Sep 30 2016
Renton KIA Lamphere ended up paying $15, 370.00 for a used 2013 KIA Rio with over 23,000 miles Renton Washington The Facts Author: Issaquah, Washington Auto Dealers: Renton KIA Lamphere Renton, Washington

Sep 30 2016
G&R auto sales Romans used cars Company sold me and my wife a car in which engine was destroyed and heads were warrped and does not want to even give mechanic phone # San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio tx, Texas Auto Dealers: G&R auto sales San Antonio tx, Texas

Sep 30 2016
GL Financial Scammed me for 2,000 plus reported to credit bureau an involuntary repo but i gave the car back WOODSTOCK Georgia Are you kidding? Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Financial Services: GL Financial WOODSTOCK, Georgia

Sep 30 2016
Delano Crown I purchased a home with Crown3 years now and oh my goodness one nightmare after the other. The AC units has not worked for an entire year since I purchased the home. The company who is contracted via the builder to service the units are terrible. All mo Refuse to replace my home with a new Air Conditioner. Augusta Georgia Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Delano Crown Georgia

Sep 30 2016
reimage.com Upclick.softtechies.com,u;click.com,sofware.informer.com ted.s@upbill.comcleverbridge.com solidtech.com reimageplus.com they collected 3 payments on one day for product that they did not apply or finish reimage for computer did nothing for my pc and erased some of my good programs and wont refund my $79 even though the tech said you have 30 days to use product and if not satisfied you can get complete refund Internet Author: Kingston, New York Computer Service & Repair: reimage.com Internet

Sep 30 2016
Clearlice aka Natural Solutions -- Howard Schector & Ariel Warning: Their object is to get you to purchase a product that does not work & then not refund Boca Raton, FL Internet - based in Florida Author: Kamiah, Idaho Alternative Health: Clearlice aka Natural Solutions Internet

Sep 30 2016
America Home Shield Woud not pay for an A.C. repair person when their repairman cound not fix the proble Internet Author: Kissimmee, Illinois Appliances: America Home Shield Internet

Sep 30 2016
DietNutritionToday Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Gambogia I was told that the e-mail indicated that the trial offer was for 14 days and the charge would be $4.95 for shipping. Norcross, GA 30091 Georgia Issue is.... Author: Palmetto, Florida Weightloss Programs: DietNutritionToday Norcross, , Georgia

Sep 30 2016
The Notary Spot Non payment of contract Pasadena Texas Author: Montgomery, Alabama Notary: The Notary Spot Pasadena, Texas

Sep 30 2016
Baron Unlimited I NEVER RECEIVED THE MERCHANDISE I ORDERED AND PAID FOR! .. Cotati, CA Cotati, CA Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Baron Unlimited Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
Verizon I ordered an Ellipsis Jetpack to take the place of my current internet service on July 13,2016. I received the Jetpack on July 15, 2016. Verizon Techinal support and i worked for days and hours at a time to get the Jet pack to work with my computer system the sytem were not compatiable. Therefor on the 25 of July I returned the item to Verizon before the 15 days return agreement expired.  Dallas, Tx Texas Author: McCrory, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Dallas, , Tx

Sep 30 2016
Plattner automative group I just started at the corporate office as as the CSI.   Sarasota Nationwide Author: Port charlotte, Florida Auto Dealers: Plattner automative group Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
Route 13 auto repair took my truck to get fix and did not do what he said and kept charging saying this is what wrong and charge my for diagnose when i let him do the job parksely Virginia Author: onancock, Virginia Auto Service Stations: Route 13 auto repair parksely, Virginia

Sep 30 2016
J & A contracting John Andino We install new granite counter tops but ones we complied the job this contractor never show up to pay. be carefull Scotch Plains New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: J & A contracting Scotch Plains, New Jersey

Sep 30 2016
Source 1, Karmen Kim, Source One, Karitza Kihm, 562-438-6405, 424-224-0727 Source 1's Karmen Kim, Contacted me on my cell phone after I tried to apply for a refinance loan online. Kim claimed that she can modify any loan she convinced me to pay $3500 up front and never contacted my mortgage company or modified my mortgage instead put me further behind. This company is a scam and Mrs. Kim is a con artist & the lowest scum scum on earth. Long Beach California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Source 1, Karmen Kim  Long Beach, California

Sep 30 2016
HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD WANG BIAO I was scammed by HQ International Trading Group Co Ltd. I have ordered 4 products from them: cellphones and laptop, but the seller has provided a number cellphone and never answer me. But the Whatsapp is ok, He always read my messages. I tried to contact these guys through the email, whatsapp,another e-mail: joey@hq-intertrade.com; but it turned out that it was also wrong one. They got money and gave me only fake information. shenzhen city CHINA, SHENZHEN CITY, FUTIAN DISTRICT, Author: lima, New York Cellular Phone Companies: HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD Internet

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 29 2016
Chris Berube, Tre Stage Berubian Theatre, Next Stage, Chris Berube Biggest scam for actors in LA, do not audition or participate in these shows Los Angeles California Author: California Theaters: Chris Berube, Tre Stage Los Angeles, California

Sep 29 2016
Apollo Marketing Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Apollo Marketing Inc. over 50,000 satisfied subscribers. Apollo Marketing Inc. has been established as a magazine fulfillment center since 2014. Apollo Marketing, a family owned and operated company dedicated to getting major publisher's magazines out to the consumer.  Apollo Marketing offers independent contractors outstanding customer service for the subscribers, order processing and accounting.  Apollo Marketing Inc. requires all independent contractors to do extensive interviews, background checks and drug screening for all sales agents. Apollo Marketing Inc. maintains a Roster of active sales agents on our website to empower you the consumer with the knowledge of who is at your door.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Apollo Marketing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Apollo Marketing since 2014 is a magazine fulfillment center. Apollo Marketing main goal to provide data entry for Independent Contractors selling their magazines. Apollo Marketing Inc. has made a serious commitment to making sure you the consumer has a positive and safe experience with all of our independent contractor's sales agents. Lincoln , Illinois

Sep 29 2016
world global network CS IS NONE.Buy products,don't receive Miami, New York, Singapore, Italy, Russia, Louisiana Nationwide
Author: Orlando, Florida Communications & Networking: world global network Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Dermasoft skin restoee Advertised as if this were the Christie Brinkley product as on dr oz Internet Author: Little rock , Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: Fern soft skin restoee Internet

Sep 29 2016
Full Circle Finance Inc Bo Petterson SCAMMER, TRICKSTER, FRAUDSTER AND ABUSERS OF THE POOR AND DOWN TRODDEN Wenatchee Washington Author: Bothell, Washington Websites: Full Circle Finance Inc Wenatchee, Washington

Sep 29 2016
LOAN DEPOT THIS COMPANY LIED TO ME ABOUT RE-FINANCING TWO OF MY PROPERTIES. RIPPING OFF WITH AN APPRAISAL FEE OF $425. I WANT TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST LOAN DEPOT FOR FALSE ADVERTISING. THEY INDICATED THAT I QUALIFY TO RE-FIANCE THRU THE HARP PROGRAM AND LATER LOAN DEPOT RANCHO CUCAMONGA California Author: NATIONAL CITY, California Liars: LOAN DEPOT RANCHO CUCAMONGA, California