Your Search | the green eyed witch, www.greeneyedwitch.com

1, Report #1196798

Dec 20 2014
Green Tree Servicing LLC I have been summons to court for a mortgage that was sold to Green Tree after I filed bankrutcy that included the mortgage St Paul Minnesota Author: Pace, Florida Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Servicing LLC Nationwide

2, Report #1196568

Dec 19 2014
Green Dot, Walmart Money Card, GoBank Merchant holds are kept on for 10 BUSINESS DAYS, even if the merchant also submits the charge (doubles up) Morovia California Author: Oregon Cash Services: Green Dot Nationwide

3, Report #1196561

Dec 19 2014
Garcinia diet supplements no names were listed on any of the shipments or correspondence I got. Only their address: (((Redacted))), FL (((Redacted))) Phone # 800-219-4818 is no longer a valid #. I had to get the phone # off of my bank statements Pure Garcinia, Green Coffee Extract, and Ultimate Cleanse Lutz Florida Author: Fishers, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia diet supplements Lutz, Florida

4, Report #1196543

Dec 19 2014
dte home appliance protection I filed for them to come out n fix my dryer refrigerator n hot water tank They came to my home for a total of 2 minutes left then called and said my stuff is not fixable so I had to file a green back claim for them to send me a check now there telling me they are not helping me when I pay 60.00 $ a month for the green backs Detroit Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: dte home appliance protection Nationwide

5, Report #1196545

Dec 19 2014
Mark Palestine future green, Uranium Aquisition Corp, (((redacted))), deceptive, lying, and dishonest landlord in boca raton fl boca raton Florida Author: Florida Property Management: Mark Palestine boca raton, Florida

6, Report #1196520

Dec 19 2014
Loan organics Telephoned giving all my information from birthdate lic etc saying approved of loan then wanting me to give my acct number from bank when declined giving to them said green dot at cvs Walgreen rite aid etc place 366$ call them and that's showing them good faith and proving I will pay Houston Texas Author: Churchville, Maryland Cash Services: Loan organica Houston, Texas

7, Report #1196448

Dec 18 2014
USA cash they told me to load 150.00 on a green dot loadable card and I would get a loan of 2000.00 back but took my money and I never got the loan Internet Author: Martinsville, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: USA cash Internet

8, Report #1196337

Dec 18 2014
Vitabella Beauty Cream & Seneca Serum Scammed by Vitabella Beauty Cream & Seneca Serum Santa Ana, California California Author: GREEN VALLEY, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Vitabella Beauty Cream & Seneca Serum Santa Ana, California

Dec 18 2014
Nicky Love aka Wunam Odia Stephenson, Nicky Love, The Witch Wunam Evil deceptive witch, avoid her, don't seek any advice Riverdale Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Churches: Nicky Love aka Wunam Select State/Province

10, Report #1196089

Dec 17 2014
Pure Slim Garcinia and Pro Green Coffee Billed unexpectedly San Diego California Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Pure Slim Garcinia and Pro Green Coffee Internet

11, Report #1195989

Dec 17 2014
green dot moneypak scammed pasenda California Author: midland, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: green dot moneypak pasenda, California

12, Report #1195516

Dec 15 2014
PCH(Mr. Cool Hill) trying to get me to go get a go get a green dot card to so he can put my money on it, he also kept asking me if I were alone or if my husband was close by and if he was to walk away, that this was a private conversation. Author: Hemingway, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: PCH(Mr. Cool Hill Internet

13, Report #1195088

Dec 13 2014
IG profile,, therealghost30 Therealghost20, therealghost43. this guy goes by the name therealghost30 on instagram and other social media websites. He is involved in multiple investment and financial schemes by use of money gram, western union, and green dot and vanilla pak money cards. Do not get involved with this guy and his vast network of scam artists, you will only lose money, you've been warned!!! Miami Florida Internet
Author: New york, New York Financial Services: IG profile,, therealghost30 Internet

14, Report #1195136

Dec 13 2014
BANKS FINANCIAL SERVICES; BANKS FINANCING USED GREEN DOT CREDIT CARD TO STEAL MONEY WINDSOR MILL Maryland Author: Conyers, Georgia Loans: BANKS FINANCIAL SERVICES WINDSOR MILL, Maryland

15, Report #1192445

Dec 12 2014
Gone Artsy Deb Ochs Lagrone and Miriam's Craft Supplies Cancer Awareness Craft Auction Donation Fraud Fort Walton Beach Internet
Author: New Hampshire Questionable Activities: Gone Artsy Internet

16, Report #1195054

Dec 12 2014
US Grant Services Federal Reserve Grants Elaina Johns Elaina Jones Mark Green Jerry King FRAUD RIP OFF GREEN DOT TOOK MONEY Washington,District of Columbia Nationwide Author: Georgia Cash Services: US Grant Services Nationwide

17, Report #1195021

Dec 12 2014
Green Dot Corporation Terrible Customer Service fraudulent banking practices Pasadena California Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Banks: Green Dot Corporation Pasadena, California

18, Report #1194809

Dec 11 2014
Loan Organics; aka Samuel Green; aka Ronnie Chase Totally Unethical Non-legit Company -- Total SCAM!!! Houston Texas Author: Florence, South Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Loan Organics Houston, Texas

19, Report #1194460

Dec 10 2014
Fidelity Financial Incorporated . Lottery , Resources Management & Payment Verification I received a letter stamped with a stamp from Africa stating that I had to contact a Mary Green at their head quarters in Los Angels California head quarters to process a check they sent me to help my processing for a in the amount of $4,350 . . This company is a rip off and are aggressive and presented in their tactics. If anyone can help me with this matter please contact me. Thank you Los Angeles California
Author: Cape Canaveral, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Fidelity Financial Incorporated . Lottery , Resources Management & Payment Verification Los Angeles, California

20, Report #1194269

Dec 09 2014
Green Dot Visa Beware of the Green Dot Scam Internet Author: Carlsbad, California Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Visa Internet

21, Report #1194094

Dec 09 2014
Green Air Care CANCELLED my first appointment and promised an upgrage then CANCELLED the next appointment 2 weeks later!! Buffalo Grove Illinois Author: Miwaukee, Wisconsin Cleaning Services: Green Air Care Buffalo Grove, Illinois

22, Report #1193973

Dec 08 2014
Watch Repairs USA Avoided Questions, Insisted on sending watch, Never gave answer to question Rockville Centre New York Author: Green Cove Springs, Florida Jewelers: Watch Repairs USA Rockville Centre, New York

23, Report #1193760

Dec 07 2014
Green Restoration Air duct cleaning, carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, water damage restoration A Totally Disfunctional Company and Disrespectful to Their Clients Stamford Connecticut Author: Naugatuck, Connecticut Cleaning Services: Green Restoration Stamford, Connecticut

24, Report #1193656

Dec 07 2014
Mark DePasquale North kingstown Green RI Site LLC.Wind Energy Development LLC. Fraud, Contract Infringement, Lying, Unethical Business Practices North Kingstown Rhode Island Author: N. Kingstown , Rhode Island Builders & Contractors: Mark DePasquale North kingstown Green RI North Kingstown, Rhode Island

25, Report #1193619

Dec 06 2014
united cash loans wayne williams called me over and over and was very demanding on how important it was to go get a green dot MoneyPak put 186.00 on it and i would have 3000.00 within 30 minutes ! after i done that i have never heard from him since. they should have money to loan since they have it given to them like that. i really needed that and could use what i gave him. if i knew where he was i would get it back . if they dont get in trouble for what they are doing neither schould i. im a country boy from arkansas and i would stomp his ASS for 186.00 that i could use NOW NEVER SAID WISH HE WOULD HAVE Internet Author: paragould, Arkansas Internet Fraud: united cash loans Internet