Your Search | the honest company

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
michael s. ortega/ Mike A man by the name of Michael s. ortega also goes by Mike calmed to be a owner of a concrete company (Ortega masonary) he came into our home calmed he had 56 yards of concrete left over from a home that had cancelled on him and his crew, ortega offered to level and lay the left over concrete for tade labor work for mechanics motor swap and high drallic pump, took our money and never showed up to do the work.  please help us Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: michael s. ortega Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 26 2016
Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Family Law Group Jonathan Zitney Rancho Family Law Group Peter Timothy Pittullo Rancho Family Law Group Michael Luther Rancho Family Law Group Sagi Schwartzberg Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga Ca The Law Offices of Pittullo, Barker & Assoc Consumers Beware Rancho Family Law Group Is Really Pittullo Barker Associates, P. Timothy Pittullo and Schwartzberg & Luther Rancho Cucamonga, California Author: Rancho, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga, , California

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Hughes Network Systems HughesNet BEWARE: Signed Contract under false pretenses and false advertisement - Deceptive company with awful business practices. Nationwide Author: Hoopeston, Illinois Satellite Companies: Hughes Network Systems Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY This company notified me that I was a confirmed winner of 2,997,500.00 dollars and that after paying a processing fee of 20.00 I should receive my check in about 30 days. I was concerned that it was fraudulent so I decided to look into on line and I was led to this site. This is why I am informing you so others can be notified and not taken for granted. I am having personal issues and was hoping that this was not a hoax. CARLE PLACE New York Author: Reno, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY CARLE PLACE , New York

Aug 26 2016
Answers By Gateway Answers By Took payment, but did not resolve the issue Internet Author: Williamsburg, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: Answers By Gateway Internet

Aug 26 2016
mr tailight tough to get your money back and the deductions, ship and handling and 20%restocking .they shipped the wrong part Internet Author: wolfeboro, New Hampshire Auto Parts: mr tailight Internet

Aug 26 2016
Mindy Mitchell psychic corner Mindy Mitchell the psychic corner in Stuart Florida. I went to see Mindy looking for help for a loved one. she told me she needed $150 for valuation so I payed her. she told me to come back 1 week later so I did like she said. When I came back she told me Nationwide Author: Stuart, Florida Psychic: Mindy Mitchell psychic corner Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
elite furniture lie about the simple finance they were charging me a lot of money if i didn't pay in three months they were going to over charge me double so i want to cancelled but the owner of the store owner refuse to cancelled my orders. I had to pay over $4000.00 plus it double the money close to $8000.00 over a year living in a fix income plus i had to give him $300.00 bronx new york new york Author: Bronx, New York Department & Outlet Stores: elite furniture Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Sovereign Filings Makefreedom.com Selling fraudlent material to people who live in the U.S. Charging people a fee where they don't actually do the work legelly. Lake City Georgia Author: Fortuna, California Questionable Activities: Sovereign Filings Lake City, Georgia

Aug 26 2016
Greystone Finance Group Loan Modification Scammers, Never Contact the Bank, Take your money and run Beverly HIlls California Author: Pasadena, California Loan Modification: Greystone Finance Group Beverly HIlls, California

Aug 26 2016
Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing I signed up for a free basement check-up at a home show. I cancelled, but the calls won't stop. Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Work at Home: Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
New Start Media LLC @ NEW START MEDIA LLC NEW START MEDIA LL DAVENPORT IAUS telepnone # 407-710-8194, David GNew Start Media LLC. 3127 BRADY STREET SUITE 4. DAVENPORT, IA 52803. Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/New-Start-Media-LLC-913613165385593/ PH ( 888) 881-2 used Chamber Members Name Madeline Long to solicit purchase of advertising, chambe has no knowledge of this company Davenport Nationwide Author: Saint Cloud, Florida News Media: New Start Media LLC Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Capellan pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Kuna, Idaho Smoke Shops: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capellan is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Internet

Aug 26 2016
Accredited Offshore DVR Corporation B.V. Invested money in options that did amazing, but they never paid out the money! San Jose and Amsterdam Costa Rica and Netherlands Author: Alberta Beach, Alberta Investment Brokers: Accredited Offshore San Jose, Costa Rica

Aug 26 2016
AMERICAN HOME SHIELD AHS- A/C went out in June thier contractors could not fix, we opted for the option done what was ask and still do not have pymt Memphis Tennessee
Author: MAYPEARL, Texas Customer: AMERICAN HOME SHIELD Memphis, Tennessee

Aug 26 2016
Jack Morrison attorney at law Eric marshall Company said I had a federal arrest warrant and need to set up Payment arrangements immediately Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Federal Government: Jack Morrison attorney at law Internet

Aug 26 2016
Jones beigel Diange, email , the andersons Meet at airport,air money,meet in open spot Baltimore, Maryland Internet
Author: New York Internet Service Providers: Jones beigel Internet

Aug 26 2016
Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Jeremy CoitoBarry BillcliffBarry James In 20 words or less: The roof came out OK, but they destroyed my garden. I paid with a credit card. I was able to track down the bank account. It went to Jeremy Coito. I checked with the state and verify that he is the owner of Merrimack Valley roofing as well as many variations of the name. I was able to track his address to (((REDACTED))) Haverhill mass Haverhill Massachusetts Author: haverhill, Massachusetts Roofing Companies: Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Haverhill, Massachusetts

Aug 26 2016
Alex Mateo Alex Mateo Paid me to sell fake items on ebay after telling me they were real Boise Idaho
Alex Mateo is about to fix the issues we had before Author: Cortland, Ohio Auctions: Alex Mateo Boise , Idaho

Aug 26 2016
Garcinia Active/Slim Cleanse Detox When purchasing the Natural Garcina @ 10:30 pm I noticed after putting my information into the one screen that Natural Cleanse Detox popped up, but I did not fill in those fields. I declined the offer. My gut feeling when I saw this screen, I felt something was not right.This is business has bad practices that must be reported right away. Tampa Florida Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Active Slim Tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Vermont Peanut Butter Company Daniel Burgess and Christopher B Kaiser Lie, steal, stalking, thief, scam Morrisville Vermont
To clarify Author: Saratoga Springs, New York Food Vendors: Vermont Peanut Butter Company Morrisville, Vermont

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Drive time and Bridgecrest Ripped Off, Crappy Repairs, Horrible Customer Service and Worse Consumer Affairs at Corporate Mesa, Arizona Nationwide
The DEADBEAT Wail! Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Drive time and Bridgecrest Nationwide