Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: the international library of poetry
There may be more reports for "the international library of poetry"
For more results perform a general search for "the international library of poetry"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
principis Capital Lender Back Doors Deals - Steals from the people that give them business New york New York Author: new york, New York Financial Services: principis Capital New york, New York

Feb 24 2017
OJ Commerce BEWARE of OJCommerce -- Online Reviews Call Them SCAM ARTIST--Read More Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Dallas, Texas Office Suppliers & Stationers: OJ Commerce Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 24 2017
International beauty school Winchester Virginia Author: martinsburg, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: International beauty school Winchester , Virginia

Feb 24 2017
UNLOCK FUSION UnlockFusion.com Rip off scam, piece of s***, won't return emails, pathetic excuse for customer service phone number which is an outgoing message that they never return, Internet Author: SPRUCE PINE, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: UNLOCK FUSION Internet

Feb 24 2017
Carmen De Souza / Lawyer in Lisboa - Fraud in the Inducement Fraude / Fraude pela Indução / John S Diak Lisbon Portugal Author: Lisbon , Other Financial Services: Carmen De Souza / Lawyer in Lisboa - Fraud in the Indcuement Lisbon, Other

Feb 24 2017
JB Henry & Son Brandon Henry JB henry & Son did a job for me and it turned out terrible! They cracked my driveway and left trash and cigarettes all over my yard, my daughter came in with a handful of cigarette button in her hand!!! So unprofessional, do not use them you will regret it!!! Elmer New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Home Improvements: JB Henry & Son Elmer, New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
RING CENTRAL REAPEATEDLY CHARGED MY CARD AS MUCH AS 4 TIMES PER MONTH OVER LAST 8 MONTH EVEN THOUGH THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED 8 MONTHS AGO Internet Author: ALTO, Georgia On-Line Business: RING CENTRAL Internet

Feb 24 2017
Dean Austin, Dean Austin, Liveleadzone.com, islingshot.com, Wyngate International of Fort Lauderdale, Florida Dean Austin is a LIAR and THIEF!!! He has stolen money from me and my clients!! FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA Internet, FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA
Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Dean Austin Internet

Feb 24 2017
Texas fair plan insurance They won't pay the claim on my roof that had hail damage Austin Texas Author: Garland, Texas Home Improvements: Texas fair plan insurance Austin, Texas

Feb 24 2017
SCAM ALERT - Craigslist Aesthetics Machines For Sale in London, UK - BEWARE Radek Tom Prokop Fake listings on Craigslist in London UK - Steals thousands of pounds - Fraud - Eastern European London Greater London
Author: London, UK, Other Unusual Rip-Off: SCAM ALERT - Craigslist Aesthetics Machines For Sale in London, UK - BEWARE Internet

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 24 2017
Queen City Auto sales on N Tryon Charlotte north carolina Are our citizens of America being used for aiding outside sources through our foreign local car dealerships Charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte , North Carolina Auto Dealers: Queen City Auto sales Charlotte , North Carolina

Feb 24 2017
All star Distributing The KIRBY CO/All Star Distributing Told me that the first 2 or 3 payment's he would make for me The Distriber told me he would mail a check to me Portland Oregon Author: St Halens or, Oregon Electrical Services: All star Distributing Portland, Oregon

Feb 24 2017
THE STYLE GO FAKE KYLIE PRODUCTS Internet Author: Makati City, Alabama Attorney Generals: The Style Go Internet

Feb 23 2017
Skin Endear, and associated products like Eye Endear on the same website ad, says just pay shipping to get a free trial of their products. BEWARE!!! Santa Ana Internet- CA Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Eye Endear Internet

Feb 23 2017
Metro pcs No satisfaction! Non-existent customer service. A long waste of time. Nationwide Author: Inverness , Florida Sales People: Metro pcs Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Aqua Perfection (Ben Shawa) Ben Shawa/ Bad promotor on run/ Con man Shawa Ben the water guy Rip off, Con man, Scam Byron Center Michigan
Author: Cutlerville , Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Aqua Perfection (Ben Shawa) Byron Center , Michigan

Feb 23 2017
Comcast Xfinity Service disconnected even though I didn't owe any money.. To get my service re-connected, I was required to immediately make a payment and authorize an additional payment to be taken out of my bank account in 10 days Will not refund my money. Nationwide Author: Tamarac, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Westbury Farms Should have read the report!! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Landlords: Westbury Farms Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Feb 23 2017
Cass county choppers Ron MirickGerri Mirick No delivery of purchased goods Pleasant Hill Missouri Author: Mcdonald, Tennessee Motorcycles: Cass county choppers Pleasant Hill , Missouri

Feb 23 2017
Little flower adoption agency Autumn martin I was supposed to have an open adoption with my daughter I just placed for adoption in January 2017 the family and the agency both played me and lied to me and even show me legal documentation that was not real Little flower adoption agencies Dallas Texas Author: Dallas , Texas Adoption Agencies: Little flower adoption agency

Feb 23 2017
Firmaplus, Motosan Beluminous I was told I would get a free product of firmalpls for $4.95 plus shipping but was charged over $360 Unknown, they wouldnt tell me Ca maybe Author: Medford, Oregon Alternative Health: Firmaplus Internet

Feb 23 2017
alltheworldsfare.co.uk I shop online and I found this website alltheworldsfare.co.uk I was buy 2 Germany jersey after pay already I never receive any Emil from the seller I reply many time and don't reply at all after 2 week I receive wrong thing 2 fake adidas polo alltheworldsfare.co.uk China Internet
Author: Singapore , Alabama Clothing Stores: alltheworldsfare.co.uk Internet