Your Search | the law firm of thomas j. sherwood

May 01 2016
Big Lasers I ordered some goggles, and the still haven't come yet. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Liars: Big Lasers Internet

May 01 2016
evelyn hoffman ripped me of and scam people to buy sick cats and puppys Baltimore Maryland Author: landover , Maryland Animal Abuse: evelyn hoffman Baltimore, Maryland

May 01 2016
Car Registration. Org I was charged 18.95 to what I thought was renewing my tags , turned out to be charged that money to get forms that could have been downloaded for free. I'm pissed ! Wilmington NC Nationwide Author: CASTLE HAYNE, North Carolina DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration. Org Nationwide

May 01 2016
704 Customs Mike king Mike king owner of 704 Customs f***ed my Lexus gs300 up. He gave me a bad lift/paint job. My lift broke after 5 minutes of driving my car.smh Do NOT GO TO 704 Customs!! concord North Carolina Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Auto Mechanics: 704 Customs concord, North Carolina

May 01 2016
RACB Enterprises LLC Dervina firming creamDervina Advanced Eye serum Was charged for 2 products that were offered as a trial product. Only charge was for separate shipping. No mention of any future charges. Sandy UT Author: Woodway, Texas Alternative Health: RACB Enterprises LLC Internet

May 01 2016
Beauty Impressions The company does not clearly and openly lets you know under what conditions they send you the product. You need to look somewhere on their website for the information; otherwise you only know that they send you a product to try for a shipping and handling fee. When you are not satisfied with the product (it caused a really severe reaction of my eyes [EyeVibe] and burning sensation with redness of my skin [Skin Element]), they ask you to send the product back. Otherwise, they will charge you a monthly fee of about $90; and it is still not clear to me if it is for one or two products. My credit cad company representative advised me to block their charges since they may still charge me after canceling. I would never recommend neither the products nor the company to anybody. Pacoima California Author: Skokie, Illinois Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Internet

May 01 2016
Bank of America Bank of America Told me I am resposible for charges that were not mine Nationwide Author: Levittown, New York Credit Services: Bank of America Nationwide

May 01 2016
Jason Lee Russell Ssa ssi office Puyallup wa.suit A 811 south Hill Park Puyallup this is the place that lie and take my money they say they paid me $350thous dollars but can not give me the account they paid all this money to or the bank name and they paid me $31,000 a yea ssa ssi Bonney lake Washington
Author: Bonney lake, Washington Abusive Parents: Jason Lee Russell Bonney lake, Washington

May 01 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Sending out mailings attempting to collect money through threats of false traffic violations. San Antonio Texas Author: Asheville, North Carolina Police: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP San Antonio, Texas

May 01 2016
dailydiscountsplus.com I REC'D THIS GROCERY REBATE FROM DAILYDISCOUNTSPLUS LAST MONTH. I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I ONLY HAD 14 DAYS TRIAL IN ORDER TO CANCEL IT. THE STATEMENT ABOUT THE 14 DAYS TRIAL WAS SO SMALL I COULD BARELY READ IT. I DIDN'T SEND IN THE REGISTRATION FORM AT ALL. WHEN I REC'D MY SSI CHECK ON 4/29/16 AT THE BANK, I FOUND OUT THAT DAILYDISCOUNTS TOOK OUT THE $19.95 & $2.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT THAT I DIDN'T ALLOW THEM MY ACCOUNT NUMBER OR BANK INFORMATION. THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY CONSENT TO DO THAT. I HAVE NEVER USED THE GROCERY REBATE FORM AT ALL SO THEY SHOULD REFUND THE FUNDS THAT THEY TOOK OUT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.TALLE TALLEVAST FL Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Banks: dailydiscountsplus.com Nationwide

May 01 2016
The lodge of Westoaks in Houston ,Texas, Simone Chatelain & Maria Pino Belittling, accusatory, irate, unsympathetic, defensive, rude and no ownership Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: The lodge of Westoaks in Houston ,TX 77082 Houston, Texas

May 01 2016
Tennessee Dept of Revenue Continual extortion Nashville Tennessee I Wonder Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Tennessee Dept of Revenue Nashville, Tennessee

May 01 2016
Dun & Bradstreet Incorrect information about my company published to the web without permission by D&B Internet Author: Red Bluff, California Internet Fraud: Dun & Bradstreet Internet

May 01 2016
Cambridge college of cosmetology Monterrey international Tuition abuse, rascisim, verbal abuse, youtube video, health hazards, not up to state standards Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Colleges and Universities: Cambridge college of cosmetology

May 01 2016
Iceberg Cups Beware of Icebergcups scammers! Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Specialty Stores: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 01 2016
African Mango Thin When you order a trial of product it automaticaly signs you up for a monthly service. They will charge your card over $130 a month. When you call to discuss charges on card they will not refund. I feel the company misrepresents product. When you try to speak to a supervisor you are refused. I still have yet to see any refund of any kind. I am now out close to $300 due the company. Plano Texas Author: erlanger, Kentucky On-Line Stores: African Mango Thin Internet

May 01 2016
US Realty Records Paid the $1.25 for absolutely NO INFORMATION Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: US Realty Records Internet

May 01 2016
Bob Lucas Beware of Bob Lucas and Dani Martin Lake Elsinore California Author: Lake Elsinore, California Horse Traders: Bob Lucas Lake Elsinore, California

May 01 2016
myheritage ltd they have taken out of my bank acc. amount of $74.99, i do not know for what or who they are! Nationwide Author: morayfield, Other Credit Card Fraud: myheritage ltd Nationwide

May 01 2016
Kluever & Platt Law Firm Andrew L. Platt This law firm did an illegal eviction on my property twice. The property land was placed in a trust and never conveyed, this law firm violated the fourth amendment right of the constitution. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Mortgage Companies: Kluever & Platt Law Firm Chicago, Illinois

May 01 2016
Creations from the Heart Florist delivered very poor quality flowers and when advised rude and hung up on me Houston Texas
Author: Kingwood, Texas Florists: Creations from the Heart Florist Houston, Texas

May 01 2016
Accountgear Tried to sell them my account, they took the account and have no offered payment Internet Author: dunboyne co.meath, Computer Software: Accountgear Internet

May 01 2016
Oil Can Henrys Manager Charlie Only the Choosen Few eugene Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Auto Repair Service: Oil Can Henrys eugene, Oregon

May 01 2016
Genova Diagnostics or Great Smokies Diagnostic Labs, deceit, scams, and should be immediately taken to court scam, deceptive, waste of money, liars, take advantage of those trying to get well, smoke and mirrors Asheville North Carolina Author: sarasota, Florida Medical Laboratories: Genova Diagnostics Asheville, North Carolina