THE POOL DEPOT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the pool depot
There may be more specific results for "the pool depot"
For more specific results for "the pool depot"
Showing 1-25 of 209,966 Found Reports For more specific results for "the pool depot"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
Suissserum/Victoria Osteen Victoria Osteenwife of Joel Osteen They advertise anti ageing cream, imply the time for trials is running out, charge for postage only 4.95 but, once you order sample, they begin you bill you. 84.00 and it is recurrent, one charge was 94.00. Nothing is said when you initially order that they will continue to send, no words that would indicate this. THhey lie wihen you call to cancel, imply it is cancelled and when you call back, your order had been put back in the computer again. So that the confirmation numbers have no meaning. THis is horrible for a ministers to be a part of this. Houston Texas or Fountain Valley, California, Sa Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Suissserum/Victoria Osteen Houston, Texas

Jul 26 2017
Great Call I've tried for hours to get my two 90 year old parents set up with these devices. The software is so glitchy and 5 people had 5 different solutions. Finally, when a rep told me we hadn't paid the activation fees (we had), I had to give up and send back the equipment. Apparently we're the first people who have two parents who need this protection. unknown Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Emergency Medical Services: Great Call Internet

Jul 26 2017
Ibiza Pool, LLC poor workmanship, careless workers, incomplete job Palm Harbor Florida Author: Davenport, Florida Pool Builders: Ibiza Pool, LLC Palm Harbor, Florida

Jul 26 2017
Allumiderm Maxbody, Lugtimelesskin. (These are the names charged on my Credit Card) Allumiderm made unauthorized charges on my credit card. Internet ( Nv is in credit card) Author: Ward, Arkansas Skin Care: Allumiderm Internet

Jul 26 2017
Powertrain Pros/Got All Auto Parts Inc. Got All Auto Parts Inc.,Jeff , Kevin, Patrick Green Caution: Never buy anything from Powertrain Pros! They lie about the time it will take for delivery, transmission failed in less than 30 days, and if you use the warranty they only send parts of the transmission, not the entire assembly as they originally sent. Bay City Michigan Author: Port Arthur, Texas Auto Parts: Powertrain Pros/Got All Auto Parts Inc. Internet

Jul 26 2017
Locksmith-pros.net Lock Smith Pros Technician Carlos (young kid) arrived at Elizabeth NJ. Carlos using his tools (metal bar) unsuccessfully tried to unlock the driver side door, while Driver was watching that Carlos does not damage the door. At the moment that driver got busy on a phone call, the kid Carlos walked around the car towards the passenger door (front) to unlock the door. This time he was successful. Yet the door was damaged got a molding frame dented and scratch, this caused by the tools and technique Carlos used. Also the Clip weather strip was affected causing water to access the interior. Whole border of the window is vented. When damages were pointed out, Carlos did not showed any interest nor professional handling of the situation. Someone must do something to this crocks. Somewhere in NJ - they operate online. New Jersey Author: New Jersey Questionable Activities: Locksmith-pros.net New Jersey

Jul 26 2017
Free shipping .com along with walmart Free shipping somehow covertly under the guise of walmart starting billing my checking account 12.71 a month. It has apparantly ben going on for 2 years. I do not scrutnize my acct so closely but I do now. This is hidden under the umbrella of walmart as they had my walmart password. THis would be a great class action for an agressive attorney. Port ST Lucie florida Author: port st lucie, Florida Shipping & Handling: Free shipping .com Internet

Jul 26 2017
MEDICAL SERVICE GROUP UNKNOWN THEY CALL ME AT ALL HOURS OF THE DAY AND NIGHT. WHEN I ANSWER THEY HANG UP. LOS ANGELES Nationwide Author: Pasadena, California Misc. Health Specialists: MEDICAL SERVICE GROUP Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Burke's Interior Painting and Handyman Service Scott and Stacie Burke We hired them to paint an entire interior walls of main floor. and they walked away with 50% deposit and only finish up one bedroom and one bathroom. The deposit was more than what they got paid for according to the break down of the contract they sent us. They only showed up for first day and at the end of the first day, they started complaining about the walls and showed up late the second day and only finish up another coat of pain and left us with unfinished work. We contacted them multiple times trying to work things out but it seemed to us that their plan was to walk away since day 1 and just come up with excused of dr's appointment, and traffic for not showing up ontime or at all. I mentioned to them that the money they got is basically stolen from us because it is not equal to the service that was rendered and they used a very bad language and came up with more excuse... Summerville South Carolina Author: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina Home Improvements: Burke's Interior Painting and Handyman Service Summerville, South Carolina

Jul 26 2017
Yonsalon.com Took my money for products that were never shipped to me. They got away with 350.00 worth of psn50 gift cards. These people need to be arrested and the money refunded. Utah Author: Chatsworth, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Yonsalon.com Utah

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I don't recall asking for a sample of Nuvajen Anti-aging serum. But I assume I did. But it would have been for postage only! I am a senior. And I would not have money to buy $98.71 worth of anything! I will be reporting this to the Missouri Attorney Generals Office. I worked for the Governor of State of Missouri through my office of Tourusm for 37 years. I did not order this! I am disputing this! Sherman Oaks California Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Beauty Salons: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Michael Harrison, Attorney at law rude , disrespectful receptionist, put this on my credit report even though I am disputing it. padding the bill and not sending me the actual documentation from the doctor's office denville, new jersey Author: clifton, New Jersey Doctors: Michael Harrison, Attorney at law New Jersey

Jul 26 2017
Consortium Group LLC This company publishes ads for pure life Garcinia saying they will send you the product for the price of shipping only. The company then charged my checking acct. $89.00 and refused to allow me to return the product for a refund. Akron Ohio Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Consortium Group LLC Akron, Ohio

Jul 26 2017
R&M Performance Invoiced over $145,000 for truck restoration but never completed the project (now 11 months late). Cambridge Maryland Author: Cambridge, Maryland Auto Repair Service: R&M Performance Cambridge, Maryland

Jul 26 2017
TNT Inc. Brian Holm, HR managerSusan Ashback, SupervisorDamien Wilkins, TNT Inc. Claimed to be part of TNT Inc., a subsidiary of Fedex. The Supply Chain Assistant receives packages from Fedex or UPS and examines, takes pictures of contents, repackages using downloaded pre-paid labels, uploads picture and shipping receipt. On probation for 1 month, at the end of which, employee is to be paid salary and per package bonus. Employment agreement is emailed and signed through Docusign. Access to company User Panel dashboard through Packnship website. Internet Author: Oconomowoc, WI, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: TNT Inc. Internet

Jul 26 2017
EDI GABRIELLA VALERIA BONETTO EDI GABRIELLA VALERIA BONETTO, AKA EDI BONETTO, AKA GABRIELLA BONETTO Ms BonettoFinancial ''SCAMMER'' Well known Internationally. we invest and loan to Ms, Bonetto over 480,000 Euro she issue a Fake promissory note and disappear. Please if you came close to her report her to the Interpol. vera Trufatrice MILANO Author: New York Banks: EDI GABRIELLA VALERIA BONETTO MILANO,

Jul 26 2017
Ryan Homes, NVR Inc., ryanhomes, Ryan Homes Virginia, Ryan Homes VA, Ryan Homes Hampton Roads Faulty wiring, leaking roofs, cracked foundations and driveways, crawl space moisture, crooked door frames, shoddy landscaping, improper grading/drainage, improper installation of home systems (A/C, vent ducts, plumbing), warped and creaky flooring, buckled/cracked drywall, buckled decks, excessive nail pops, mold, mildew and moisture problems, insulation issues, etc. all top the growing list of problems with a Ryan Home constructed in Hampton Roads. Nationwide
Author: Carrollton, Virginia Building Services: Ryan Homes Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Dads are awesome. NAOD Signed me up to subscription without my permission and charged me on it twice a month tried to cancell but can not get a resopnse from them srnt emails amd nonoe answers the phone number they have on their Bluffington. South Carolina Author: Elliston, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Dads are awesome. Bluffingtono, South Carolina

Jul 26 2017
Partselect The entire return order process was a nightmare, filled with excuses, from start to a finish where I still have not recieved a refund. Internet Author: Stratford, Connecticut Mail Order Services: Partselect Internet

Jul 26 2017
Seekverify I paid a charge of 1.00 within 23 hours was charged 39.95. I called to,complain and was rudely told that it was for 24 hour period only. I received no report and the information was inaccurate. Please post so other people do not fall victim to the scam! New York Internet Author: Sibley, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Seekverify Internet

Jul 25 2017
Nuavive Derm The 14day trail advertisement is deceptive. It's a scam they will charge the full price of the product without your knowledge. Don't fall for the trap. I call two times and they were not concerned that the advertisement is deceptive and wouldn't refund my money or take the product back. Internet On-line based. Internet Author: Hoover, Alabama Skin Care: Nuavive Derm Internet

Jul 25 2017
Verizon I have not been a customer of verizon for over a year, yet money is being taken from my bank account for services they are not providing me. Verizon requires a pin number or that I go to Verizon 15 miles away when I am stuck to a bed and immobile. Verizon is claiming that they are unable to reset pin number to an account that they manage to ensure I am not longer being billed illegally and unfairly and that I am refunded the number payments they have been taking from my account without my consent. I chatted on the phone and online with customer support and they claimed they can't help me. Nationwide Author: Wolcott, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Eye Royale Skin Royale CJ Marketing and CH Group Eliteeye False Advertisement on the Free Trial Mainland Nationwide Author: Kailua, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: Eye Royale Skin Royale Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Dixon Worldwide Logistics Colin DixonJoseph Dixon Dixon will scam the hell out of you and you will not believe how - READ THIS Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Transporters: Dixon Worldwide Logistics Miami, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Krasa / ilus They charged my credit card and did not send the product krasaskin.com Internet Author: REDDING, California Skin Care: Krasa / ilus Internet