Your Search | the results group amazon windows casino

Jul 01 2016
Pacific Transfer Vacation Smart international, RMA ,  Resort Members Association, Pacific Property Transfer Fraud, extortion, scam, Lie. This company scammed many people by telling them they would buy their time share and transfer the title out of their name. They did not. They claim that the return paperwork was received after the due date, then they will no longer work with you and you are out $2500. Then they offer you to use their lawyer at their cost to settle the due date discrepancy Torrance California Author: Bradford, New Hampshire Travel Companies: Pacific Transfer Torrance, California

Jul 01 2016
Transplant Transmission Do not use this place! They use bait and switch tactics with their estimates. Dave, the owner of this establishment, gave me a verbal and written estimate of not more than $2400 for the transmission work I needed. The actual charge was $339.16 more! They tacked an mysterious Shop Fee of $130.06, fluid charges of $95.60 at $11.95 per quart (the most expensive synthetic transmission fluid at Pep Boys costs $5.99!), and sales tax. They pointed out that their written estimate contained a disclosure that these fees were not included. It was true that their written estimate had this fine print that I did not notice. Since I talked with Dave, who assured me that my maximum cost would be $2400, I did not notice the fine print. The bottom line, do not trust them, and do not go there, and read and question every word of every estimate that you get from any shop. Downingtown Pennsylvania Author: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Transplant Transmission Downingtown, Pennsylvania

Jul 01 2016
cheree fay aka aca restoration walked off the job after full payment anaheim california Author: la habra heights, California Roofing Companies: cheree fay aka aca restoration Anaheim, California

Jul 01 2016
Summit Consumer Group Kendall McCoy Lied about legal action and forced me to give a payment or be taken to court Claremont California Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Collection Agencies: Summit Consumer Group Claremont, California

Jul 01 2016
Dfin Solutions, Alx, Lisa, Coby, Brian Dfin posed as as a company that found investors to loan money. Wire money to a Citizens Bank in a specified account. Total of $3050.00, $350.00 for an attorney fee, $2700.00 for the closing cost. Still asked for 6 months advance payments to complet the loan. Great Vallry Malvin Pennsylvania You were scammed - contact the police Author: Laurel, Indiana Loan Brokers: Dfin Solutions Great Vallry Malvin, Pennsylvania

Jul 01 2016
Apopka wastewater treatment Mayor Joe Kilsheimer. Apopka Florida,  Needs to account for the spread of illness cancer and Death of citizens .and the Familys that were destroyed for no reason.... Apopka Florida Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Government Services: Apopka wastewater treatment Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
James Simao Buyer Beware: James Simao scams me for $83,000. He told me that my money was lent to a creditworthy, collateralized borrower. I was promised that I would get a great returns 20% interest! Unfortunately, I received the fake monthly reports stating my assets are producing great return! There are another 4 investors who lost money like me. But we know by now that many of reports are fake!!! James Simao was charged Monday with 22 felony counts of grand theft and forgery for allegedly stealing more than $2 million from 18 investors and others over a 3 year period in which he allegedly maintained a lavish lifestyle. James Simao has been under investigation since January and may face additional charges as the result of a federal probe. His investment company has been closed and forced into involuntary bankruptcy. san diego California
Author: torrance, California Unusual Rip-Off: James Simao san diego, California

Jul 01 2016
Crispin Alvarez manager at Allegro Apartments Crispin Alvarez is incompetent and is mismanaging the Allegro Apartments. He lied andovercharged for an unrepaired apartment. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Crispin Alvarez manager at Allegro Apartments Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 01 2016
Awards Notification Commission Larry Hourd Sending letters that bring false hope and dreams is the most harsh thing any human can do to a person!!! Kansas Kansas
Author: Makaweli, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Awards Notification Commission Kansas, Kansas

Jun 30 2016
travel centers of america erie pa TIMOTHY VEHEC truck service asst gen manager Allen lintz gen manager totally screwed my air conditioning system up replacing a compressor that i had just had put on at ta wv 3 months prior the shaft was bent erie Pennsylvania Author: Morehead, Kentucky Truck Dealer Repair: travel centers of america erie pa erie , Pennsylvania

Jun 30 2016
Martin's Tow Truck, The tow truck man was abrasive and tried to force me to pay in cash - then kept raising the price when I wouldn't pay him - saying in the next 20 minutes it would go up $100. Acting like that was going to make me pay faster. Nashville Tennessee
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Towing: Martin's Tow Truck Nashville, Tennessee

Jun 30 2016
The gift necklace False advertisement, false policy, does not reply to alternative email adress, suppor email adress bounces back Hong kong Internet
Author: Melbourne , Other On-Line Business: The gift necklace Internet

Jun 30 2016
Priceline Booking.com Overrating of the star level Nationwide Somewhat dishonest! Author: Dallas , Texas Travel Companies: Priceline Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
CELLGICA Joanna Krupa/ A Plus Fulfillment Wife received this product and I asked the price? Went on line and read about all the rip offs! I called immediately! It was extremely difficult to cancel! Offer me $49.95 then $19.95 then 9.95 final offer! Was supposed to be $4.95! Took a firmness my voice rarely get to but go a cancellation #! Going to the bank to make sure! Oral scam ripoff! $129.00 a month if you aren't quick on this scam! Chatsworth California Author: Toledo, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: CELLGICA Chatsworth, California

Jun 30 2016
Cashmax usa Robert james They told me i quilfy for a 6000 loan that all i had to pay was 250 for insurance just incase i can not pay the loan once i payed they said my credit was to low so i had to pay a deposit of 300 so that there credit department can process the loan after i should get my money they gave me a code for moneygram so i can get my money nothing exists there was no file of me getting money transferred Internet
Author: Los Angeles , California Cash Services: Cashmax usa Internet

Jun 30 2016
Actors' Reps of New York took my money and promised me success in the industry. New York New York Author: Tinton Falls, New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: Actors' Reps of New York New York, New York

Jun 30 2016
Russell Cellular Verizon Wireless Customer Service Manipulative Sales Approach to the Customers, Stuttgart Arkansas Author: Humphrey, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Russell Cellular Stuttgart, Arkansas

Jun 30 2016
Eric Brent. Secret 72 Hour Credit Boost. AKA. Family Cash Machine Erik Brent or Eric Brent Eric Brent and his crooked group just takes your money and does not fulfill the agreement nor returns your calls or emails ounce he has gotten your money. He is a complete ripoff and is committing crimes by operating this way Lawndale California Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Eric Brent. Secret 72 Hour Credit Boost. AKA. Family Cash Machine Lawndale, California

Jun 30 2016
Top Tier Painting LLC Michael Freed HORRIFIC. Took almost two weeks (much longer than quoted), left razor blades on the floor for my toddler to find, zebra stripes stillon ceilings even after they fixed them, dip cans, trash left for my children to find, they used my tupperware and utensils and left them dirty on my deck, did not prep the majority of the walls or ceilings, did not paint parts of ceilings at all, did not paint entire sections of trim, got paint spots on ceiling fans, windows, light switches, floors, my grass, the side of my house, clogged my sink and LEFT IT THAT WAY until I complained and then they emptied the trap into one of MY towels which they proceeded to leave sopping wet under the sink, they painted our master bedroom with obviously a roller filled with water and dried paint since it left stuff all over my walls....it goes on and on. I informed them numerous times during the project that there were problems. They have threatened to sue if I do not pay him the remaining balance. I want my deposit back! Worst experience of my entire life. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Westerville Ohio
Author: Powell, Ohio Home Improvements: Top Tier Painting LLC Westerville, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Cash Advance Inc Hello Rosalie , ( Never received a loan from this loan )This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number DOX-66602 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able Hello Rosalie , This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number DOX-66602 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you.Hayward California Author: Los Banos, California Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance Inc Internet

Jun 30 2016
USSHIPPETS TRANSPORT SERVICE I sent by Western Union $ for the purchase of a puppy and shipping, no puppy delivery, wanted more $ as an insurance fee before delivery, which I did not, end results, no puppy, lost money. This insurance fee popped up after funds were received and before supposed delivery. Nothing came of it! Dallas Texas phone # and Wisconsin # Nationwide There is no puppy -the whole thing is a scam Author: Port Richey, Florida Dead Beat Customers: USSHIPPETS TRANSPORT SERVICE Dallas, Texas

Jun 30 2016
Sweet Paula's Pods YATES ENTERPRISES Took payment and never sent the item ordered, and then never responded to multiple email attempts Internet Author: Overland Park, Kansas On-Line Business: Sweet Paula's Pods Internet

Jun 30 2016
Warning: Amazon fire stick craigslist jailbroken resellers on craigslist Resellers selling this item FAIR WARNING Philadelphia area Pennsylvania and nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Amazon fire stick craigslist jailbroken Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Larry hourd ANC, award notification commission, I got the same thing as you did in the mail but I did send then $15.00 cash. I knew down deep it was a fraud but did it anyways. I hope this guy or guys get busted Kansas City Kansas Author: Chula Vista, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Larry hourd Kansas City , Kansas

Jun 30 2016
Trading Advantage Capital TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Trading Advantage Capital is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Trading Advantage Capital implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction and success by developing new ways helping clients search for new education opportunities effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Trading Advantage Capital pledges to resolve customer issues to the best of their ability. Customers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Trading Advantage Capital. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Rebuttal to Trading Advantage Response Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Trading Advantage Capital TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Trading Advantage Proprietary (TAP) Program provides opportunity for traders of all backgrounds, experience levels to potentially trade our money. TAP traders receive 60% of trading profits with Trading Advantage assuming all risks and losses. Chicago, Illinois