Your Search | the results group, trg

May 03 2016
Holly Hummel, Select Exotics Savannah cat breed Savannah kitten breeder, paid a lot and kittens picture looked enhanced by photoshop. Kitten also came with a genetic disease and breeder wont fulfill terms of the contract Illanois Author: Ashland, Oregon Specialty Stores: Holly Hummel, Select Exotics Internet

May 03 2016
Answers by .com They told me for 99 .99 they would fix my acer tablet. Over the phone Web based Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Computer Manufactures: Answers by .com Internet

May 03 2016
Astromary.com Mary, your astrologer It's a scam and not actual reading (all the readings for day by day are copied and pasted on every single day) Internet Author: Woodbury , New York Astrologers & Psychics: Astromary.com Internet

May 03 2016
Ace Corp Telling me I have to buy a prepaid card and five them the numbers on the back to pay a pay day loan that I never took out has been threatening since January to take me to court and garnish wages but refuse to tell me when and what company supposedly the loan was taken out Nationwide Internet Author: Lovington, Illinois Cash Services: Ace Corp Internet

May 03 2016
Gevalia aka Tassimo aka Bosch aka Kraft Foods Group Free Gift Incentive for purchasing Tassimo Brewer City name not available Internet
Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Appliances: Gevalia Internet

May 03 2016
Florida Sod - Fred Duff Buyer Beware - Fred Duff - Florida Sod - A Disgrace To The Landscaping Professionals davenport Florida
Author: Gotha, Florida Landscaping: Florida Sod davenport,

May 03 2016
Progressive Legal Group Scam Artists robbed me of $4000 Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Enterprise , Alabama Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Progressive Legal Group Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

May 03 2016
Carefree metal roofing Hired me to do metal roofing rip me off every single job including the last job which was over $14,000 for a church in Bedford Mass Marshfield Massachusetts Author: haverhill, Massachusetts Home Improvements: Carefree metal roofing Marshfield, Massachusetts

May 03 2016
Price Busters Discount Furniture I went to there Brooklyn park location to purchase a couch and payed for it and told them I would be picking it up on the 30th of April 2016.  Brooklyn park md Author: Davidsonville , Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Price Busters Discount Furniture

May 03 2016
vivint Beware when signing first contract . I had thought I signed up for a 2 yr promotion, but when I wanted to cancel my service pulled the contract was drawn for 4yrs. Horrible deception Then downgraded service should have paid 10.00 less a month , they never corrected either. Horrible business. Do not use!!! provo, Utah Nationwide Author: BAYONNE, New Jersey Security Services: vivint Nationwide

May 03 2016
Nova Financial Group Harassing early morning phone calls by rude associates Wheat Ridge Colorado
Author: Boulder, Colorado Lawyers: Nova Financial Group Wheat Ridge, Colorado

May 03 2016
Boomstreet paid for/never received items totalling over $100 7 weeks ago The contact numbers were useless Nashville, AR Internet Author: Parma, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Boomstreet Internet

May 03 2016
unlockbase UB Software Ltd, ** ******* ********* *****, *** ****** ****, Mongkok, KL (Hong Kong), privacy@unlockbase.com Wanted to get cell phone unlock,but never recieve the software or refund Mongkok, KL Author: Thunder Bay, Ontario Cellular Phone Companies: unlockbase Mongkok, KL ,

May 03 2016
IKEA Ordered a table that arrived with the wrong legs!!! Have been trying to get them to deliver the right parts, but they never do! New York Nationwide Author: New York, New York Furniture & Furnishings: IKEA Nationwide

May 03 2016
Dermafi Defend Skin, Save Skin, Skinfresh2day Scam Introductory offer results in major billing besides just the shipping charge as advertised Ashtabula Ohio Author: LaGrange, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Dermafi Ashtabula, Ohio

May 03 2016
Mike Taulli The phone guy West Covina This guy lies through his teeth. West Covina California Author: Norwalk, California Small Business Services: Mike Taulli West Covina, California

May 03 2016
a t & t they are reporting me to credit collection agency and I have canceled the service atlanta ga i guess georgia Author: st simons island, Georgia Internet Service Providers: a t & t

May 03 2016
1and2automotive, LLC Lied to me about the condition of a vehicle we purchased Dallas Texas Correction of the date Author: The Colony, Texas Auto Dealers: 1and2automotive, LLC Dallas, Texas

May 03 2016
Fitness Evolution Personal Training devision as well use my account number for other clients and still continues to take money out of my Bank of the west account Oakdale California Author: waterford, California Misc. Health Specialists: Healthcare Centers: Fitness Evolution Oakdale , California

May 03 2016
Shari's Berries Super Disappointed in the Bait and Switch Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Food Stores: Shari's Berries Internet

May 03 2016
city of san diego reported parking ticket to my registered car and towed as if it wasn't registered after my car was vandalized. @. parking tickets even though the car was sold San Diego California Pay... Author: solana beach, California Legal Services: city of san diego San Diego , California

May 03 2016
Power Wash This Palmetto FL This company was hired to presure wash the backside of my 4 story townhome. The intent of this email is to warn all River Bay Renters and Town Home Owners of a company we used for power washing the outside of our home for mold and mildew removal.Palmetto Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Cleaning Services: Power Wash This Palmetto, Florida

May 03 2016
the prosperity network with savings highway TPN + Savings Highway they PROMISE you a JOB earning $100-200 a day then do not do such make you work for nothing Salk Lake City Utah Internet UTAH Author: Vernon, British Columbia Internet Fraud: the prosperity network with savings highway Internet

May 03 2016
Care 2 Petitions I made a petition about Big Cat Rescue concerning a recent bite and other concerning issues about the CEO Carol Baskin. Even after verifying my claims the Care Team refused to reinstate my petition. Internet
Author: Orange, California Liars: Care 2 Petitions Internet

May 03 2016
The Fleisher Company Fleisher Real Estate Negligence or fraud during real estate transaction Carbondale Colorado Author: Carbondale, Colorado Real Estate Services: The Fleisher Company Carbondale, Colorado