THE SECRET SOCIETY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the secret society
There may be more specific results for "the secret society"
For more specific results for "the secret society"
Showing 1-25 of 376,590 Found Reports For more specific results for "the secret society"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
willlard simons shields financial ericson visser Through a family member in Canada i was given the contaxct for Willard Simons in regards to business loans. I reached out and ovr two weeks on a daily basis i emailed with Willard in regards to business money. He decided he would take a 2.5 million d willard simons shields financial ericson visser charlotte? Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Bait-and-Switch: willlard simons shields financial ericson visser Internet

Oct 18 2017
Helping hand clinc Front desk clerk Dr Arron long and his wife Took my money and did not Take the time for prior authorization with my insurance as promise Brandon Brandon Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Helping hand clinc Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Audible adbl.co/bill NJ They are charging my credit card $14.95 a month. I've spoken to them and as to cancel this account. They tell me that they can find my information, but they keep charging my card. Now dealing with my credit card company. not happy with the results form either. NJ Internet Author: Escondido, California Internet Services: Audible adbl.co/bill NJ Internet

Oct 18 2017
Neulift I ordered atrial of the Neulift skin cream and Neulift eye serum for $5.95 and $4.95. A week later i was charged $85.95 and 89.95 and next month they sent the product and keep charged Sept 2017 $91.90, $94.90 and Oct $91.90 and 94.90 and again. I was shocked. I talked to Ulises Rivera after much discussion and explaining that this was a very unethical from of advertising. I want to return the product that they are still in these boxes but they said that I cannot return them. PO.Box 25380 Santa Ana CA 92799-5380 Internet
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Eye Care: Neulift Internet

Oct 18 2017
advanceable technology llc I ordered e-oil and agreed to pay $4.97 for postage .. the co. automatically added Ezzy Balm to my order for $5.97 postage Author: SIMPSONVILLE, South Carolina Drugstores: advanceable technology llc Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
lovingtheclassics.com double billed me and won't answer my calls or refund the excess Internet
Author: Melbourne, Arkansas Video Stores: lovingtheclassics.com Internet

Oct 18 2017
Krasa Skin Care Season Skin Billed me full price without sending the product Pacoima, CA Internet Author: Sharon, Massachusetts Skin Care: Krasa Skin Care Internet

Oct 18 2017
Better Homes and Gardens - Masiello Group in Bangor, ME How the Maine Retirement Dream Became a Nightmare for 2 Senior Citizens Bangor Maine Author: Belgrade,, Maine Realtors: Better Homes and Gardens - Masiello Group in Bangor, ME Bangor, Maine

Oct 18 2017
The Englander Mattress Firm Poor Quality Mattress Chicago HQ Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Mattress Stores: The Englander Mattress Company Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Dermaglow I ordered a free trial and keep receiving monthly orders and charges. I called to find out why, said I had to cancel before 14 days. I chose to cancel and they credited me 50% to keep the product instead of getting the full refund, because they said it would take 4-6 weeks to get refunded. After cancelling I still got 2 charges $97 and $94 and received more product. UGH! Called again. they said I never cancelled, but they would give me a 35% discount to keep the product. I am furious. They chouldn't get away with this! unsure Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: Dermaglow Internet

Oct 18 2017
The Neothink Society The League, Mark Hamilton, The Secret Society $1,000 paid for books which never revealed any SECRETS,nor provide membership in the Society nor answer letters. WEST VALLEY CITY Utah Author: SHOW LOW, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: The Neothink Society WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah

Oct 18 2017
Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Joe Giglietti Multipy Inc. Services GIGLIETTI, MELODY S I hired this company on May 11, 2017 to 1. Done-4-You Marketing Services to Services include consulting, building out Facebook ads, building out landing pages, email follow up,pixeling, voicemail broadcasts, and retargeting sequences. I paid the $1560 deposit for them to create the services. Viera Florida Author: Texas City TX, Texas Advertising Agencies: Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Viera , Florida

Oct 18 2017
GXI Outdoor Power Will not fix the broken product I received North Carolina Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GXI Outdoor Power Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Elly's World ordered straightener for $50 and they took my money, but I never received the straightener Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Beauty Salons: Elly's World Internet

Oct 18 2017
Budget Car Rental Over charged when exchanged the car at Philadelphia airport and the Manager named Aric was too rude and don't know how to deal with customer he first changed the rate on the rental contract then added additional fuel charges on the bill. I am very disappointed with this PA airport location. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: jersey City, New Jersey Auto Rentals: Budget Car Rental Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 18 2017
Sipho Ngobese Afro Origin media Sir Sipho , Afro Origin media Scammers , took money from people and never do the job Durban Internet Author: Captown, Wyoming Public Relations: Sipho Ngobese Afro Origin media Internet

Oct 17 2017
Bank of America told me this Ketoslim ad was bogus-- leads to huge monthly charges I responded to an Internet Article for a free sample with $4.95 shipping; the Bank of America lady said they are ripping people offer with re-occuring payments of $90 or more Internet Author: Shawnee, Kansas Weightloss Programs: ketoslim Internet

Oct 17 2017
sealskincovers.com They try to convince me to give them another cha ce to give me. A better fit cover i told them no. I want a refund back so. They hung up on me. No respond for 5 days so i emailed them they say. I have to sent back the package.  California Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: sealskincovers.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
localblackmilfs.com Copyright © localblackmilfs.comLocalblackmilfslive.com The site is automated and the women on the site are not real. You are constantly getting pregenerated conversations. No reall dating connections and they will not give you a refund. internet Internet Author: LEES SUMMIT, Missouri Internet Fraud: localblackmilfs.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
Thesaleguru I ordered a curling/flat iron 9/26/17. My credit card was charged same day but I have not received the product yet. I called the number on the credit card statement but call unable to be completed at this time is what I get. Internet Author: Titus, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Thesaleguru Internet

Oct 17 2017
Cart grab Kim Kardashian beauty product never received but they got the money for it Internet Author: Livermore, California Attorney Generals: Cart grab Internet