Your Search | the training camp

Jan 24 2017
Smith Loan Assistance Nick Thomas I received an Email telling me that I had gotten a loan on the Internet in May/2014 from Cash America USA that had never been repaid. Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Collection Agency's: Smith Loan Assistance Internet

Jan 24 2017
Kelly McManus Smit Bad For The Lake Community Helps Key Hole and Funneling Dowagiac Michigan
Author: Niles, Michigan Neighborhood Services: Kelly McManus Smit Dowagiac,

Jan 24 2017
GJ Gardner Samuel Lester Do not do business with this Company or Man. We did work for him and he first wrote us a bad check. We tried several times to contact him (Samuel Lester) and he wouldn't return calls or emails. We stopped by his office and they would tell us he is not the Don't do business with GJ Gardner under Samuel Lester San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Home Improvements: GJ Gardner Samuel Lester San Antonio, Texas

Jan 24 2017
Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Pay By Plate, issues invoices for EACH toll separately. EACH time you go through an electronic toll both (all over the state) they will send you a bill in the mail and charge for the toll plus .60 for each invoice which cost you another .47 postage on top of that!!!!! Every State Toll booth across the State of MA. Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Toll Booth Cashiers: Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Internet

Jan 24 2017
Tee4CoolGrandma I ordered a custom shirt for my Mother-In-law for Christmas. It has never arrived after weeks of trying to get the order completed. Internet Author: Athens, Alabama Clothing Stores: Tee4CoolGrandma Internet

Jan 24 2017
The Rejuvenum Company Fraudulent Charges for Prize Products Phoenix Arizona Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: The Rejuvenum Company Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 24 2017
claycooleymotorcompany pretty much the whole customer service department they are a fake fraud business dallas irving Nationwide Author: little elm, Texas Auto Dealers: claycooleymotorcompany Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Lux International Sales ApS Sent me the product that I did not order now keeps threatening me with the debt collectors unless I pay. I have offered them to organise for the collection of the product but they ignored Odense C Denmark Internet
Author: Biggleswade, Alabama Beauty Salons: Lux International Sales ApS Internet

Jan 24 2017
Hydro Galaxy BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY....TAKES YOUR MONEY AND NEVER RECIEVE ITEMS PURCHASED.....COMPLAINTS ALL OVER THE INTERNET.....ITS A SHAME AMAZON ALLOWS THEM TO SELL ON THEIR WEBSITE......I GUESS ITS ALL ABOUT THE COMPANY PROFITS OVER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION....HUNDREDS OF COMPLAINTS....DON'T BE A FOOL LIKE US.....BEWARE Burbank California
Author: st. elmo, Illinois Nurseries: Hydro Galaxy Burbank, California

Jan 23 2017
Tmobile payed for a phone in full, phone got lost in the mail and Tmobile wont replace the phone and wont give me a refund!!!!!! Sylmar california Author: sylmar, California Cellular Phone Companies: Tmobile Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Jim Hammonds The Monkey Whisperer Narcissistic business owner calls customer a snowflake and d****ebag St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Queensbury , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Jim Hammonds St. Petersburg , Florida

Jan 23 2017
Afni Subrogation Department Maunyoh W. Mitchell I was recently in a car accident with the other driver being at fault there's a police report on the accident. I found out at the time of the accident the car I was driving in the accident did not have any insurance on it at the time how am I responsible for this if I was not at fault in the accident ? Clearwater Florida Author: Belleair bluffs, Florida Car Insurance: Afni Subrogation Department Clearwater, Florida

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount hobbiesdiscount.com Add me to the list of suckers that tried. Internet Author: Layton, Utah Hobby Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 23 2017
The League I received a letter from Tom,last name could not give, who said they know all about me and I deserve this wonderful opportunity. I was to keep this secret and pay nothing, except to pay it forward to a deserving person that I know. I was to mail or fax Congratulations, you have been chosen to join us! West Valley City, Utah Author: San Diego, California Cult Organizations: The League West Valley City, , Utah

Jan 23 2017
Lotus leggings I ordered legging from the company on dec 2 2016 and still have not received them and it's been well over a month..ment a number of emails and got an email saying that my email will be looked at in the order it was received and I have sent about 5 or 6 and still have not heard from anyone.... Nationwide Author: Stow, Maine Clothing Stores: Lotus leggings Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Pony express, Ponytrak I was employed for nearly 10 years from the St. Louis office. When it closed I had no warning, and I never received the pay for the last week I worked. Our union took them to court and I was informed that they were ordered to pay me $1,300... I never received anything. I lost my house so had to move but had the same phone for some time.is there any way possible I may still collect from them? St. Louis Missouri Author: Moody, Missouri Employers: Pony express

Jan 23 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lenders Cloud dedicated to helping you meet your business funding needs. Lenders Cloud is focused on your success as a business.*UPDATE: Lenders Cloud pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Richard Johnson Macscon Financial Libel Author: Tustin, California Multi-Level Marketing: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Irvine, California

Jan 23 2017
1000superdeals.com The grinch company that stole my husband Christmas present Internet Author: Mississauga, Ontario Gift Shops: 1000superdeals.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: AlgorithmicTrading.net clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with this company. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Clients have multiple outlets to voice their concerns and the company listens. Between the RipOffReports corporate advocacy program and the BBB - clients can rest assured that they will be treated fairly and with the utmost respect. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Algorithmic Trading recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Internet E-trade: Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. AlgorithmicTrading.net a leading developer of high quality automated trading systems for the retail trader & enterprise level clients. Algorithmic Trading, also known as Quant Trading is a trading style utilizing market prediction algorithms to find potential trades. AlgorithmicTrading.net offers multiple automated trading strategies that have passed strict criteria for releasing to the public. Internet

Jan 23 2017
Fiesta Americana Vacation Club The farce of the Fiesta Americana Vacation Club Mexico Author: Tacoma, Washington Resorts: Fiesta Americana Vacation Club

Jan 23 2017
America Vacations ..... They put you on hold, come back, and tell you congrats, they can offer that promo. From the flyer it mentions 4-5 Star Resorts are Guaranteed, and mentions locations like Cancun, Cabo, Bahamas, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, etc. BUT DOES NOT SHOW THE RESORTS. juarinez, mexico Internet Author: Alexandria, Minnesota Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Jan 23 2017
John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC PO Box 9018, Syosset NY 11791Fed Pacific DEBT RECOVERY SOLUTIONS, LLC They sent me a letter stating that they purchased my account from SOUNDSHORE HEALTH SYSTEM the amount of $1,069.99 and asked me to settle it for $802.49 on account number 9993266, all correspondence and payments should be directed to this office and they are not obligated to renew this offer. SYOSSET New York Author: New Rochelle , New York Doctors: John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC SYOSSET, New York

Jan 23 2017
easysex.com escortdetectives.com ruin my reputation, put it all over the internet that I'm a cop, Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: easysex.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
Vickie Shefke canec636@gmail.com Sells clothing garments on Craigslist, and takes the money and never sends the item Internet Author: San Diego, California Clothing Stores: Vickie Shefke Internet

Jan 23 2017
Bridgecrest Taking payments i paid and changing them to be down payments and calling me trying to make me pay the bill again Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Financial Services: Bridgecrest Nationwide