Your Search | the zaken company quick sell liquidators

May 27 2016
BBQ Doctor, Scottsdale, AZ Damaged property and refused to indemnify customer. Mislead customer to believe they would remedy the loss. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Consumer Services: BBQ Doctor, Scottsdale, AZ Scottsdale, Arizona

May 27 2016
CREATIVE TRANSPORTION SERVICES SCAMMER HORRIBLE COMPANY DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY SAN RAMON CA Author: Alabama Trucking Companies: CREATIVE TRANSPORTION SERVICES Nationwide

May 27 2016
Sprint store moore Oklahoma Sprint@ E Systems management I returned a phone after 3 days was guaranteed a refund for the 400$ downpayment in may 2015.its been a year no refund nothing but a runaround. Moore Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Shallotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint store moore Oklahoma

May 27 2016
Americanforklocksmith They said they would charge $29 dollars to come out and $25 and up to unlock my car. The guy took 30 seconds to unlock my car and he charged me $120 for a total bill of $149. I asked what a $25 car opening looked like and he could not answer. I called the office and asked them and she beat around the bush, but basically there is no $25 car opening. It is deceptive advertising. And $149 is very expensive. American Fork Utah Author: American Fork, Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Americanforklocksmith Internet

May 27 2016
Ron Hicks Chicago Steam Fraudulent Check Won't pay Bill Said Money was on the Way Scam Aritst Scam Artist, Phony, Fake, Doesn't Pay, Steals Chicago Illinois Author: Clinton, Iowa Sports Teams & Clubs: Ron Hicks Chicago, Illinois

May 27 2016
Major Energy they told me that my utility company sent them that there was a mistake when we went to file for discount at the Salvation Army. I am a senior and dont need my bill going any higher *** ***** ** ** ***** *** NY 10962 Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Door to Door Sales: Major Energy Nationwide

May 27 2016
Trusted pardon services Took payment never did anything cannot contact company Toronto Ontario Author: Kamloops, British Columbia Legal Process Services: Trusted pardon services Toronto, Ontario

May 27 2016
Apple ridge Kennels German Shepherds Owner Annette S I was informed that the GPS was fully trained and house broken and that turned out not totally true.  Cleveland Tennessee Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Apple ridge Kennels German Shepherds Cleveland , Tennessee

May 27 2016
Glines Carpet One Horrible Tile Lipage, cracked grout, loose tiles, theft of personal items, lying owner, unlicensed workers paid under the table byGlines. Yuba City California
Author: Live Oak, California Carpet & Tile Installers: Glines Carpet One Yuba City, California

May 27 2016
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Company will not honor a $89.95 refund of an unsatisfactory free trial product (I paid shipping for) St. Petersburg Florida Author: Surprise, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Pure Garcinia Cambogia St. Petersburg, Florida

May 27 2016
Advocates Law Group Made false statements about the legitimacy of our case Mercer Island Washington Author: Kent, Washington Legal Services: Advocates Law Group Mercer Island, Washington

May 27 2016
Direct Express They investigate the theft of my card and they totally dropped the ball did crappy investigation and now I'm homeless San Antonio Texas Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Accounting: Direct Express

May 27 2016
AdCom8 This company promised the moon then dropped off the face of the earth. Santa Ana California Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois SEO - Reputation Management: AdCom8 Santa Ana, California

May 27 2016
Black and Decker New mower doesn't work out of the box Nationwide Author: Cary, North Carolina Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Black and Decker Nationwide

May 27 2016
Hatcraze.com -Crazy Enterprises LLC Francis Snyder Took my money, never delivered, never responded. The company has active web site, promises fast delivery, states safe encrypted, safe to pay. Riverton Utah Author: Kendrick, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Hatcraze.com Riverton , Utah

May 27 2016
Jewish Marketing Solutions The story my representative sold me was completely difference than the contract 2nd page New York, New York Author: Edina, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Jewish Marketing Solutions Nationwide

May 27 2016
Ease cash loan The address on the paperwork they sent me is 14976 E Foothill Blvd 900, Fontana CA 92335 Told me I was approved for loan, I sent money to fund the loan and never received my loan Internet Author: Lancaster, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Ease cash loan Internet

May 27 2016
vitaluminance Full term of agreement is not listed on the advertising page, Scam Internet Author: California $$ REWARDS Offered: vitaluminance Internet

May 27 2016
The Oaks of Lewisville Apartments Chrystal Office Personnel $3300 Management put on Crédit Reports. I NEVER LIVED HERE Lewisville Texas File a police report Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Landlords: The Oaks of Lewisville Apartments Lewisville , Texas

May 27 2016
instant checkmate Misleads you into thinking you can get a free report, collects information from you, and then requires payment to see the report Internet Author: 90704, California Private Investigators: instant checkmate Internet

May 27 2016
TIGI Bought a product, Bed head small talk. It has a defective pump so I can use the product. Lewisville Texas Texas Author: newtown, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: TIGI Nationwide

May 27 2016
Top resume AKA Talentinc. Out of $119 and No Product or Feedback! Internet Company Response Author: Windsor Mill, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Top resume Internet

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 27 2016
Lewis anderson Lewis said he wanted to buy a netbook off me I said it was 150$ hr mails me a check for $990 saying to take 180$ for me and put the rest on amother check and give to someone elses, he's a bank scammer. Orlando Florida Author: MANCHESTER, New Hampshire Bad Check Writers: Lewis anderson Pocatello , Idaho

May 26 2016
Damon John Launch Academy Zurixx Financial LLC False & deceptive promises, Charged me $41,000, did not deliver as promised. Bad Company Salt Lake City , Utah Salt Lake City , Utah Author: Stow, Ohio Seminar Programs: Damon John Launch Academy