Your Search | the secret society

Feb 06 2016
Roughness Graphics Took my money and did not complete the website application as agreed within contract. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Websites: Roughness Graphics San Antonio, Texas

Feb 06 2016
paladin auto services they don't give a price on the work they do and they lie about there work port richey Florida Author: holiday, Florida Auto Repair Service: paladin auto services port richey, Florida

Feb 06 2016
xtralights.com Fraudulant Website - does not ship the order Los Angeles Internet Author: Incline Village, Nevada Auto Parts: xtralights.com Internet

Feb 06 2016
HD PROJECTOR WORLD JAMES I ORDER A PROJECTOR AND PAID FOR IT ON AUGUST 13, 2015 ORDER#11081501 $299.00 CALLED AT LEAST 50 TIMES WITH ALL THE EXCUSES IN THE WORLD. Internet Author: biloxi, Mississippi Television Parts & Services: HD PROJECTOR WORLD Internet

Feb 06 2016
Michelle Roberts Morningstar Mini Storage Alabaster Alabama VERY RUDE! She is NEVER in the office. No one answers the phone! Alabaster Alabama Author: Pelham, Alabama Storage & Self Storage: Morningstar Mini Storage Alabaster Alabama Alabaster, Alabama

PEARL CAPITAL Pearl Capital sent me to Bankruptcy. New York New York
The lender is your scapegoat Author: orlando, Florida Commerical Lending Firm: PEARL CAPITAL New York, New York

Feb 06 2016
Liberty Mutual Andrew French, Claims Specialist fall on the property of Wendys due to unlevel ground. stated insured was not proximate cause London Kentucky Author: FOREST, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Liberty Mutual Irving, Texas

Feb 06 2016
stammenhof.nl www.alternaschola.be It has many names but the email is the [email protected] the northface caps, took a month Germany Internet Author: Den Bosch, Sporting Goods: stammenhof.nl www.alternaschola.be Internet

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Typical deadbeat whine... Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 06 2016
KEVIN GRAY ACTING PEOPLE'S ISA'S IN THE UK MARBELLA MALAGA Author: London, Investment Brokers: KEVIN GRAY Marbella,

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 05 2016
Goodwill I worked foe Goodwill thru a veterans program ..The V.A. paid me but I worked for Goodwill Topeka Kansas Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Family Services: Goodwill Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
the Cupcake Girls These women made me pay $20 for a makeover advertised as free then never provided it !!! SEAMSTERS ! Las Vegas Nevada typo Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: the Cupcake Girls Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 05 2016
Afton Ridge Apartments It appears as though management and or other personnel of the apartments did willfully and intentionally alter our lease at the apartments without our knowledge and approval. Concord NC Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Attorneys General: Afton Ridge Apartments NC

Feb 05 2016
Home Warranty of America they do not want to cover the problem that is covered under my warranty that i have paid for 8Y Nationwide Author: Houston , Texas Warranty Companies: Home Warranty of America Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Headlights Depot.com Reamed me a new one! Pompano Florida The way I see it... Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Auto Parts: Headlights Depot.com Pompano ,

Feb 05 2016
aff i bought three cars from aff i have had two that the transmissions have went out of i. the second one i called aff for a month and told them that they needed to come and get it from my house. because i felt like the car would not make it back to the daelership. they refused to come and get it after a month they thearten to sue if i didnt bribg it back i then attemptent to take it back and the engine blow up i called them again and told them where the car was and they still refused to come get it a cop showed up at my house and told me he was going to inpound it if it was not removed i explained to the police tjat i had called aff to come get the car and they refused he called aff and they came to get the car then sued me for the re sringdale Arkansas Author: bentonville, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: aff sringdale, Arkansas

Feb 05 2016
Labcorp Paid them off once, then 3 years later they turn my account over to collection agency for the same amount and same services. Nationwide Author: Clay city, Kentucky Medical Laboratories: Labcorp Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL GS Holdings Processing Payments called me warning me of a credit card amount that i never paid and that a letter was being prepared to garnish my wages. I set up a payment but after I spoke to my lawyer he advised me to cancel the payment and wait for them to resend me a new judgment letter, which i never received. Bladsdell New York Author: Bronx, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL Bladsdell , New York

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Author: Meeker, Colorado Financial Services: Seed Capital Henderson, Nevada

Feb 05 2016
OUTSCAM.COM Ripoff Report, Defamation, Mirror Site, Fraud, Copyright Infringement, Extortion Internet *Ripoff Report sets the record straight!  Author complains about false Reports about them but commits same offense by publishing false information about our site.  Ripoff Report is NOT related to Outscam.com.* Author: Phoenix, Arizona Corrupt Companies: OUTSCAM.COM Internet