Your Search | the adoption center of choice

Apr 29 2016
Member Fulfillment LLC I signed an agreement to work from home by receiving and shipping products. I worked for a month and when the time came to get paid, never received a paycheck. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Questionable Activities: Member Fulfillment LLC Internet

Apr 29 2016
Trusted Pardon Services TPS INC Made me believe I was applying and paying for a us waver!! That is a lot of money for me Author: Etobicoke, Alabama Legal Process Services: Trusted Pardon Services Internet

Apr 29 2016
Boost Mobile Their return policy is a JOKE. They INCLUDE THE DAYS OF SHIPPING IN THE 10 DAY RETURN PERIOD California Internet Author: Randleman, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Internet

Apr 29 2016
ESO DISTRIBUTORS INC sold broken spark plug wires, will not respond to emails. Will not replace the broken wire Hialeah, Florida Internet
Author: pontiac, Illinois Auto Parts: ESO DISTRIBUTORS INC Internet

Apr 29 2016
Iceberg Cups, Ice Burg Cups, Iceburg Cups Iceberg Cups I purchased a Pink Powder Coated Yeti Cup on April 2,2016. This is April 25, 2016 and have not received the cup. Internet Internet Author: Kyle, Texas Kitchens: Iceberg Cups Internet

Apr 29 2016
arrons rent to own kokomo Indiana And The Problem Is????? Author: Sharpsville, Indiana Collection Agencies: arrons rent to own kokomo, Indiana

Apr 29 2016
Sixt Rent A Car BEWARE OF SIXT CAR RENTALS! THEY GIVE CUSTOMERS HAZARDOUS CARS Atlanta Georgia Author: Clarkston, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Sixt Rent A Car Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 29 2016
Rubio Cancer Center in Mexico, Dr. Geronimo Rubio Cancer Treatment Rippoff! Tijuana Author: Somewhere, Texas Clinics: Rubio Cancer Center in Mexico Tijuana, Mexico

Apr 29 2016
NTB TIRES STREETSBORO neg and stole emg handel out of car and was told i didn;t know what i have or had since my car was dirty well i have had my toyota for 12 years is it because i am a woman i don;t know Streetsboro Ohio Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Auto Repair Service: NTB TIRES STREETSBORO Streetsboro, Ohio

Apr 29 2016
Perfect Packers, Burlington, ON BEWARE! Your move could end up costing you twice (or more) what you paid for the move! Burlington Ontario Author: St Thomas, Ontario Moving Companies: Perfect Packers Burlington, Ontario

Apr 28 2016
puntingtools Australia/ goodomen metal crafts I ordered a pair of Lacoste shoes from Puntingtools.com.au and ended up receiving a cheap pair of chinese shoes. Internet
Author: CHESHIRE, Connecticut Specialty Stores: puntingtools Australia Internet

Apr 28 2016
US Bank, California They have destroyed me financially. Can't make it to Dialysis thanks to them! Nationwide Nationwide Refused to address first and foremost complaint Author: Cedarpines Park , California Banks: US Bank, California Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Ali Zoghi | SydneyAcousticDuo.com.au Ali Zoghi | Frances Castley | Rip Off | Money Wasted Poor Quality | Waste of Money | No Refunds| Terrible Singing Sydney Internet Author: New York City, New York DJ Services: Ali Zoghi | SydneyAcousticDuo.com.au Internet

Apr 28 2016
Esk's Excellent Courier Service Scott Esk Became difficult and intentionally prolonged the cancellation and refund process - refund still pending - chargeback initiated Oklahoma City, OK Nationwide Author: Ada, Oklahoma Courier Services: Esk's Excellent Courier Service Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

Apr 28 2016
Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Beyond Breakeven, Inc., receives a positive review due to the commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Beyond Breakeven, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as safe business service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Beyond Breakeven recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Similar Experience Author: California Business Consulting: Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 2003, Ed Keels and his staff at Beyond Breakeven, Inc. (BBI) have been helping wannabe business owners with deal structures that provide business loans and business credit when banks won’t. Beyond Breakeven has developed more than one hundred ways to fund a business acquisition and do so with little to none of the buyer’s own money. Internet

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Right Choice Pools executive team, employees, sub-contractors & vendors are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Matt Barrass' approach to business is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Right Choice Pools pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Right Choice Pools recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Don't believe anything Matt Barrass says Author: Florida Pool Builders: Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Right Choice Pools & Spas, Inc. is a High Quality custom swimming pool contractor. Right Choice Pools State of Florida swimming pool contractor’s license, custom builder residential swimming pools & remodel both residential & commercial swimming pools. Right Choice Pools & Spas over 15 years of experience swimming pool industry, over 50 years of experience in the construction industry in South Florida. coral spring, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

Apr 28 2016
VIP AUTO PARTS MISREPRESENTAION OF WARRANTY AND ALSO TRIED TO SCAM ME INTO BUYING NEW BRAKES ROCKLAND Maine Author: rockport, Maine Auto Dealer Repairs: VIP AUTO PARTS ROCKLAND, Maine

Apr 28 2016
Jack Danny Walker -Changes at each natural disaster Deceptive repair ripoffs of retired or disasters brownsville Texas Author: brownsville, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Jack Danny Walker brownsville, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Vision Property Management,LLC Charged us almost twice the amount their sign said for monthly payments,now saying we owe them money from 3 years ago Columbia South Carolina Author: Muncie, Indiana Sales People: Vision Property Management,LLC Columbia, South Carolina

Apr 28 2016
Ferrebee d crystal They are doing the, I'm dying of cancer thing... She says she's from Ohio city ohio Internet Author: Chalfont, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Ferrebee d crystal Internet

Apr 28 2016
Domain SEO Registration Corp. False charge of $64.00 Coconut Internet Florida Author: Barstow, California Customer: Domain SEO Registration Corp. Internet