THE ADOPTION CENTER OF CHOICE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the adoption center of choice
There may be more specific results for "the adoption center of choice"
For more specific results for "the adoption center of choice"
Showing 26-50 of 460,137 Found Reports For more specific results for "the adoption center of choice"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
erie county pa corruption contempt of court,child abduction,aggravated perjury,malicious intent for emotional distress,conspiracy,illegal investigations,forged and altered documents,operating out of jurisdiction,false diagnosis's help with stolen probate,discrimination,slander,misrepresentation,illegal investigations. these are only some of what is going on in erie county.due to parental alienation and parental kidnapping our children need help we need help. and desperatly need to be heard. how many children and parents are needed to commit suicide and acquiring disorders they never had! their are more than many of us know uniting together we know have some media attention the radio not enough some of us have gag orders witch infringe on our amendment right,civil rights constitution rights etc ect.what the blank is going on this county has involved other agency,s to help with this conspiracy. next already planned is washing, ralleys,viral posts, please someone listen to this it is real! erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Family Services: erie county pa corruption erie, Pennsylvania

Aug 19 2017
1984 Busted escorts.com,  I google my number and this compay just slandered my name saying The history on this hooker is really thick. This hooker has had a bunch of interactions with the sherrif's office and was just busted a few days ago. There is a big chance that this entertainer might be undercover for the county sherrif's office to avoid trouble. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Busted escorts.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
Patriot Superstore Confederate Superstore charging monthly amounts of $19.95 to my credit card Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Patriot Superstore Texas

Aug 19 2017
Santander CEO: Hector Grisi ChecaGabriel Pérez Ríos AguilarDirector Ejecutivo Jurídico ProcesalProl. Paseo de la Reforma 500, Mód. 208 The Santander Mexico ignored the scam case with no help and no answer Mexico City InternetTranslation: Santander CEO: Hector Grisi ChecaGabriel Pérez Ríos AguilarDirector, Legal ProcesalProl. Paseo de la Reforma 500, Mod. 208 The Santander Mexico ignored the scam case with no help and no answer Mexico City Internet
Author: BROOKLINE, Massachusetts Banks: Santander Internet

Aug 19 2017
Livevisonsz - Laura Orre May 8, 2016 · 04/03/2015 10:47AM You have my eclipse article on your site. I'm going to ask you once to remove it and if you don't do so, I will file a report against you!04/03/2015 11:57AM ok. can you please let me know witch one and I Fraud, Copyright and the usage of my work on her site - from compatibility to eclipses. Chicago Nationwide Author: Florida, California Questionable Activities: Livevisonsz - Laura Orre Nationwide

Wickeeds Consumables Kym Mellor Owner Melbourne Internet
What is my motivation? Author: Select City/Town in Cebu, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wickeeds Consumables Internet

Aug 19 2017
Cabinet Mania Order cabinets and paid last May. I never received them, They don't answer the phone or emails. I have contacted them dozens of times with no response.A total rip off! Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Bradenton, Florida Building Products: Cabinet Mania Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Aug 19 2017
GOLO I bought 3 months worth of the product with the understanding it would help with my blood sugars and weight.. Instead I have gained 10 lbs. And my blood sugars Have gone up by 30 points. I used the product as in as instructed and ate healthy diet. Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Alternative Health: GOLO Internet

Aug 19 2017
Loyal Yorkies.com. Frank Tucker They had me send $500.00 by moneygram in payment of a female Yorkie named Annie that was supposed to be shipped to me on Friday August 18, 2017. Never heard another word from them. Refuses to answer my emails or phone calls. Just a message that says record your message. Little Rock, Arkansas Author: Palm Desert, California Attorney Generals: Loyal Yorkies.com. Little Rock,, Arkansas

Aug 19 2017
David Antonio, Terko from SeniorPeopleMeet.com desire of Apple laptop Montreal Internet
Author: Los Angel, California Computer Manufactures: David Antonio Internet

Aug 19 2017
judging div-world headquaters International award services this company sends out a paper saying you have won 1.325.000.00 an to send them 12.99 plus 3.00 to rush the paper kansas city kansas city kansas
Author: wartrace, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: judging div-world headquaters Internet

Aug 19 2017
ClairSkin Another scam, no way to get hold of them to cancel future orders, product hasn't lived up to promise Internet Author: Summerfield, Florida Skin Care: ClairSkin

Aug 19 2017
copyrights clearance center Rightslink® by Copyright Clearance Center ordered article & they sent two pages from an obscure book that needed enlarging & was barely legible Danvers, Massachusetts Author: Monona, Iowa Health Care Education: copyrights clearance center Danvers, , Massachusetts

Aug 19 2017
IBEXTUMBLER i BOUGHT A IBEXTUMBLER that was adveriised as free with a shipping charge of $6.95. I also bought the lid for $15.00. My charge card was charged $21.95, then at a later date they charged my card $39.95 additional. What a rip off! I bought the same tumbler at Walmart for $10.00. Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Morrisonville, Illinois TV Advertisements: IBEXTUMBLER Internet

Aug 19 2017
Trial Health Online charge my credit card a total of 176.94 for a product I did not authorize or want Nationwide Author: CORONA, California Weightloss Programs: Trial Health Online Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Vision Optique A pathetic business with lying employees. We called our insurance to see if they were on the list and they were, so we called their Mandeville office and asked if they in fact did take our insurance and they said yes and then our insurance company told us they covered contact exam and when we made the appointment the lady we spoke with also said yes a contact exam is covered under your insurance. So upon taking my son to have his contact exam I go to check out and they tried to charge me almost $200. They took advantage of him not knowing when he was having his exam and up sold him some glasses with extra charges on them for some special coating that he did not need and he was not there for a glasses exam. His appointment was specifically scheduled for a contact exam, he had no reason for them to give him the glasses exam and add a bunch of fees except pure greed. Mandeville Louisiana Author: Covington, Louisiana Better Business Bureau: Vision Optique Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 19 2017
Fiverr.com I hired two freelancers who did not finish their service at all and Fiverr deactivated my account and did not refund the $150 that they stole from me. That site sucks and they are thieves! Don't use them. Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Programmers: Fiverr.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
Elly's World I placed order for the new Elly's Steam Hair Straightener. I have not received any emails so I may track the shipment. When you click on the link in the first and only email that they send you, it's days the sight is no longer functional. I have seen many reviews of other people in the same situation. The company that keeps coming up is Shopify.com 150 Elgin Street, 8th Floor Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Elly's World Massachusetts

Aug 19 2017
Jackson Custom Building Inc- Sarasota Fl Thomas Jackson This company was definately a wrong choice for me Sarasota Florida Author: Cresthill, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Jackson Custom Building Inc- Sarasota Fl Sarasota, Florida

Aug 19 2017
Altus financial group Scammers i had to pay 2200$ to secure a loan (deposit ans insurance), i cancelled and refused to pay when was ask for the taxes but was never refund even after the 15 days as the contract mention. New York New York REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Pierrefonds, Quebec Miscellaneous Companies: Altus financial group New York, New York

Aug 19 2017
Senior Life Insurance Co. Policy #SL00065622 refused return of premiums paid.needed for medical bills. Thomasville Georgia Author: Spring Creek, Nevada Infomercial Rip-offs: Senior Life Insurance Co. Thomasville , Georgia

Aug 19 2017
The Company Fraud of use of my personal credit card Burbank California Author: Grayling, Michigan Alternative Health: The Company California

Aug 19 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Reverse MORTGAGE Servicing, MAC D3348-018 Being in the financial world in my younger years I realized I did not want a reverse mortgage that could be sold to another company. This question I asked when I was negotiating and was one of the largest reasons I used Wells Fargo reverse mortgage as the agent assure me more than once that this could not happen with the contract I was signing. Today August 18th 2017 , I get a letter through the u.s. mail dated August 11th 2017 stating that my account is being transferred for servicing by Champion mortgage of Dallas Texas. Wells Fargo is saying that very are ending their service on August 31, 2017. Not only have they not kept their word about selling to another company they also have given their customers a very short notification of this doing. Everything about this is unethical and should be reckoned with. Fort Mill Virginia Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Fort Mill, Virginia