THE ADOPTION CENTER OF CHOICE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the adoption center of choice
There may be more specific results for "the adoption center of choice"
For more specific results for "the adoption center of choice"
Showing 26-50 of 326,149 Found Reports For more specific results for "the adoption center of choice"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
HugeDomains.com Huge Domains, Cyber Squatting, HugeDomains Cyber Squatting, Ignoring my requests, Complete lack of professionalism in communication Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Web Hosting: HugeDomains.com Internet

May 24 2017
Credit one bank Bad customer support. Got a card for my gf and I and it destroyed her credit for me using the card and she never used it. I am the primary so why should it affect hers. Las Vegas Nevada You can't have it both ways. Author: Dublin, Virginia Credit Services: Credit one bank Nationwide

May 24 2017
Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im getting ripped off. Last month 4-25 says i used 11.01GB of data. this month 5-25 says i used 10.28GB of data. yeah right. RIP OFF Nationwide Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im get Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 24 2017
Pink Lucy Disappointed, lack of Customer Service,fraud , Theif, Rude , Disrespect,Disgraced, Unprofessional, Ugly, Indifferent Dallas Texas Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Pink Lucy Dallas, Texas

May 23 2017
The Pointe at Ramsgate apartments Horrifying Apartment scam!!!! San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Appliances: Prefabricated Homes: The Pointe at Ramsgate apartments San Antonio , Texas

May 23 2017
5kits Zhao Yong Its a rip off merchant. They won’t respond to emails, they won’t send tracking because basically they don’t ship the product. Waste of time and money Nongprue Banglamung Thailand Internet
Author: Brisbane, Pharmacies: 5kits Internet

May 23 2017
It was an Apt complex She cons you into paying for a deposit to do your hair. She then backs out of the appt for the day she sets then she keeps your deposit Los Angeles California
Author: Compton, California Hair Salons: Takisha Walters

May 23 2017
Kelsey Nichols / kelseynichols.com / Kelsey L NZ / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Museum of Art www.kelseynichols.com Kelsey Nichols is a Major Com Artist! Kelseynichols.com / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Muesuem of Art / Kelsey L NZ New York, Brooklyn, Manhattan New York
Author: New York, New York Sales People: Kelsey Nichols / www.kelseynichols.com / Kelsey L NZ / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Museum of Art Internet

May 23 2017
Royal savannah cats PG savannahs Fraudulent sales over 1500 is a felony Not available Internet
Author: Boulder, Colorado Adoption Agency: Royal savannah cats Internet

May 23 2017
Ace Towing Enterprise Heartless, lying, scamming thieves that suck at customer relations. They think we're stupid to fall for it, they 're the idiots! Lakewood Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Towing: Ace Towing Enterprise Lakewood, Colorado

May 23 2017
PADRE , medium and guardian angels little time wasted until putting on a shark bite for larger funds out of the depths of the _bank account. mailing address p o box 838 huntley illinois 60 Internet About your message Author: palmyra, Pennsylvania Astrologers & Psychics: PADRE , medium and guardian angels Internet

May 23 2017
Hobbies-Unleashed, Warning! Hobbies-Unleashed are Professional Scammers I ordered a selfie drone at this website named hobbies-unleashed.com. They advertise on Facebook. After I had provided my credit card number they charged it and sent me an email that my order was confirmed. However, they never sent me the shipping confirmation and tracking number.  Vancouver (supposedly) BC
Author: Lahore, Other Sporting Goods: Hobbies Unleashed Internet

May 23 2017
Scott Sanbarn, CEO Lending Club-legal Dept./Equal Housing Lender/myinstantoffer.com/ The only name on the letter I received was in cursive so I can't really make out the name but it's either Scott Sanbarn or Scott Sanlarn or Sanbarn, pretty sure it's he first one.  San Francisco California
Author: Sebastian, Florida Loans: Scott Sanbarn, CEO Lending Club-legal Dept./Equal Housing Lender/myinstantoffer.com/ San Francisco, California

May 23 2017
Jeff Sievers, Jeffrey sievers,Shine competition, The big show, I've got talent Scamming parents and innocent children Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Modeling & Talent Agencies: Jeff Sievers Nationwide

May 23 2017
New England Meteoritical Services years of wasted time in searching for meteorites Mendon Massachusetts Author: Colchester, Connecticut Advertising / Deceptive: New England Meteoritical Services Mendon, Massachusetts

May 23 2017
Hydrayouth Hydrayouth company are a bunch of lying crooked scammers!! Internet Author: Tannersville, New York Skin Care: Hydrayouth Internet

May 23 2017
Anthony C. Bland Merrill Lynch Ft Lauderdale Merrill Lynch and Bank of America Anthony C Bland and Merrill Lynch bilked me. They prey on senior citizens Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Florida Financial Services: Anthony C. Bland Merrill Lynch Ft Lauderdale Ft Lauderdale,

May 23 2017
America's First Choice Home Club Crast, Kristin Lewis Miserable Customer Service, Disreputable Marietta,  Georgia File a complaint with the CFPB and the FTC Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Maintenance Companies: America's First Choice Home Club Marietta, Georgia

May 23 2017
Ann's Cleaning Services LLC, DALLAS-LIsa Williams-Manager Scammers, Jokers, skimmers- got paid online for thorough cleaning did not do the job, I ended up clenaing my own home Wylie Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Cleaning Services: Ann's Cleaning Services LLC, DALLAS Dallas, Texas

May 23 2017
Capital City Ford Used Car dealer sales department refuses to budge on truck problem due to Not making any money on the deal. Indianapolis Indiana And sorry to say... Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Capital City Ford Indianapolis, Indiana

May 23 2017
Dorchester Law Center DLC Law Pamela Kramer Loan modification scam. They took my money and didn't do anything. Sherman oaks California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Loan Modification: Dorchester Law Center Sherman oaks, California

May 23 2017
The Gregory Group Scammed us and took our money Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Radnor, Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: The Gregory Group Wayne, Pennsylvania

May 23 2017
TRESOR RARE DE PREMIER MR LUCHIE ,BEN BRILL hE USED a much bigger wrinkle machine and told us it would cost 5,000 , but he would lower the price to 1,400 if we took all of what he showed us. somehow when we left he switched the and gave us a eye machine we were scammed as we were leaving the island in a few hours Maui , Hawaii Author: inverness, Florida Skin Care: TRESOR RARE DE PREMIER m,

May 23 2017
Success Path Rules of Renovation, Tax Lien Buyers Club, Tax Lien Vault, etc. Tarek & Christina, Hilary Farr, Love It or List It, Flip or Flop Real Estate seminars ARE A SCAM Nationwide
Author: Lady Lake, Florida Con Artists: Success Path Nationwide

May 23 2017
Living Scriptures The Living Scriptures Company Fraudulent, Dishonest, Contract Ogden Utah They have agreed to cancel the account Author: Delaware, Ohio Video Stores: Living Scriptures Ogden, Utah