THE ADOPTION CENTER OF CHOICE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the adoption center of choice
There may be more specific results for "the adoption center of choice"
For more specific results for "the adoption center of choice"
Showing 26-50 of 327,703 Found Reports For more specific results for "the adoption center of choice"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
We Care For You moving/storage Nationwide Logistics ffrankie055@gmail.com Vandalistic Moving/Storage Service, they destroy your family heirlooms and delete negative reviews on their FaceBook. 6 wks to deliver damaged belongings without paperwork for accountability! These people are CROOKS and lied to me about where or when the items would be delivered.$5,000 leather sofa ripped up! Antique desk broken in two! No Words!! Fort Lauderdale Internet
Author: Frisco, Texas Moving Companies: We Care For You moving/storage Internet

Jun 27 2017
Maryland State Insurance Compliance In 2010 I was in an accident driving someone else car that didn't have insurance. I had setup a payment plan of $100 a month. I had been out of work due to illness, I'm currently being garnished by uninsured motors for $1700 a pay period I truly need your help this matter is 7 years old, I was recently arrested and I have a court on 7/12/2017, because although I'm being garnished for $1700 a pay period they have my license suspended without my knowledge. Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Maryland State Insurance Compliance Glen Burnie, Maryland

Jun 27 2017
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Scam, Asenine, Ridiculous, Difficult, Waste of Money Decatur Nationwide Author: Decatur, Georgia Warranty Companies: 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
vcccheap.com PayPal VCC verification, Internet All Reviews Are True - Requires ID To Complete Transactions Author: athens, Credit Card Processing Companies: vcccheap.com Internet

Jun 27 2017
TrafficHaus.com, MediaReps.com ,TrafficHaus, MediaReps, LLC, Defraud our company of advertising ad space delivered for the accumulated months of ,March, 2017 through May, 2017, in the Total Amount of $303.16 as agree to as a publisher revenue share. San Diego California
Author: Other Advertising Agencies: TrafficHaus.com, MediaReps.com San Diego, California

Jun 27 2017
Oklahoma she Marisa is the caseworker They took my children for no reason when I was visiting my uncle in Tulsa an I'm from Arkansas Tulsa Oklahoma
Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Drug Dealers: Oklahoma she Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jun 27 2017
Luxurious Skin I too fell for the trap hatched by Luxurious Skin. Got enrolled in auto delivery and the automatic payment California Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
The Industrial Farmhouse David Mitchell (Owner) Accepted full Payment, NEVER DELIVERED furniture! Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Florida Specialty Stores: The Industrial Farmhouse Tennessee

Jun 27 2017
Platinum Garcinia Cambogia I was looking at Dr.OZ and he endorsed the product . I was skeptical at first but when I seen him talk so highly about the product I thought I was OK . The customer service said they were in Utah Internet Utah
Author: Tampa, Florida Political Cover-ups: Platinum Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jun 27 2017
Kimberly Kanoza, Matchmaker Michigan Kimberly, is dishonest immoral and a liar she is the executive of the company! Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Dating Services: Davis Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jun 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department (Auto Assure) Deceptive Marketing of Aftermarket Vehicle Service Plan Plano Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Jun 27 2017
Getparts.US American Kar LLC Getparts.us would not take NO for an answer when I tried to cancel my order over the phone so I immediately called my bank and asked them to cancel my card. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Parts: Getparts.US Internet

Jun 27 2017
Maine Department Of Health and Human Sercices Pretty much all including the ombudsman of Maine. Sanford Maine Author: North waterboro, Maine Consumer Services: Maine Department Of Health and Human Sercices Sanford, Maine

Jun 27 2017
SPRINT WIRELESS They fraudly biil you when you stop service.. i thought i bought the phone they lied to me i found out they leaseded it to me SIMI VALLEY Nationwide Author: SIMI VALLEY, California Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT WIRELESS Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
FIRST US CAPITAL US CAPITAL NIAGARA FALLS NYUS CAPITAL THEY HAVE THREATENED ME WITH JAIL OVER A CREDIT CARD I NEVER HAD, THREATENED FAMILY MEMBERS, HARASSED MY JOB NIAGARA New York Author: WASHINGTON DC, Dist of Columbia Collection Agencies: FIRST US CAPITAL NIAGARA, New York

Jun 27 2017
Toyota West Ohio There is a sucker born every minute - I'm the newest on the list Columbus Ohio As Is Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Toyota West Ohio OH

Jun 27 2017
PLAINTIFF: CACH LLC SUCCESSOR BY ASSIGNMENT TO PROVIDIAN BANK this credit card is not mine nor did i ever apply for one it says i owe over 1700 and they also have a lien on the house at (((REDACTED))). we are selling the house and it came up. since i did not have this credit card i feel like it should be taken identity theift,did not have this card in m possession my credit would not be good enough to even apply for one of these cards if i wanted tool hillsville Virginia Author: fieldale, Virginia Stereos: PLAINTIFF: CACH LLC SUCCESSOR BY ASSIGNMENT TO PROVIDIAN BANK hillsville, Virginia

Jun 27 2017
DJO Global DJO Unbelievable price on a walking boot. Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: The woodlands, Texas Medical Supplies: DJO Global Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2017
playster continued charging credit card despite acknowledgement of cancellation New York, NY Internet Author: Greenwich, Connecticut Library: playster Internet

Jun 27 2017
Liberty Mutual Commercial division does not cover their claims McDonough Nationwide The law works both ways... Author: McDonough, Georgia Car Insurance: Liberty Mutual Commercial division Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Wondershare Order Ref#3ENURAB-A3A2AU - Your Registration Information of dr.fone toolkit - iOS Data Recovery No customer service and deceptive claims for software that in no good! Surrey British Columbia Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Software: Wondershare Surrey, British Columbia

Jun 27 2017
TrendTimes Toys The nightmare continues.... Scottsdale Arizona Author: Seymour, Tennessee Toy Stores: TrendTimes Toys Internet

Jun 27 2017
Beauty Innovations I ordered a free sample of Beauty Cream for my Wife. It was ordered on a one time trial basis. My Wife did not like it so I never ordered anymore. On 6/22, I received by USP service, a box with a jar of cream and a postal slip that said this was a monthly order.  Moorsville North Carolina Author: Port St. Lucie, Florida Skin Care: Beauty Innovations Moorsville, North Carolina

Jun 27 2017
Florida impact windows and doors Ripped off, overcharged, taken advantage of Boca raton Florida Author: Lake worth, Florida Glass Companies: Florida impact windows and doors FL

Jun 27 2017
RUMELIA CAPITAL THOMAS BELMOND SR ACCT MANG MARTIN VELLA SR ACCT ANALYST I was duped into making a deposit have asked for a refund they keep insisting I open an account when I refuse to accept the terms or give them the personal info they request they hide this information Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Brokerage Companies: RUMELIA CAPITAL Internet