Your Search | the adoption center of choice

Jan 20 2017
TN Department of Labor Unfair Dismissal Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Employment Services: TN Department of Labor Nashville, Tennessee

Jan 20 2017
RFID-USA Microchip Database & Register Microchip False registration of pet microchip Tampa, Florida Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Dog Breeders: RFID-USA Internet

Jan 20 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Michael Sieger Michael Sieger claims to be an author and a publisher. I ordered his book, which I never received. I also paid him $3400 for a publishing project that never happened, and although he assured me that he would refund my money, he has not done so. This happened 3 years ago, and he is still marketing his books and services. Long Island New York Author: League City, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Traveler on the Backroads Internet

Jan 20 2017
ID Rack Walmart//IDRACK Sent another item in place of what I ordered with promise of carrying case and resenting correct product Internet Author: North Adams, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: ID Rack Internet

Jan 20 2017
Rippedu Skincare 8 I checked my checking account on 01/19/2017 and noticed $89.79 was taken out of my checking account. Did not authorized it. Don't know how and why it was withdrawn. I am on disability and can't afford this to happen to me. There is no number or address for me to try and solve this on my own. Please help me. Thank-you Mary Miller Internet Question for you--- Author: Westwego, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Rippedu Skincare 8 Internet

Jan 20 2017
Crossroads Restaurant I paid for advertising on phone book covers and never received the service. Florence South Carolina Author: Chester, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Crossroads Restaurant Florence, South Carolina

Jan 20 2017
Gould Mobile Fleet Service Michael Scammer doesn't have a shop and go out just for the Road Service fee Decatur Georgia
Author: RANCHO CORDOVA, California Mechanics: Gould Mobile Fleet Service Decatur, Georgia

Jan 20 2017
Jim Preston Alexander James, Preston, Jim Preston, Jim.Jim B.Preston, Digisoft Put done $500 in cash to do some Python programming - took the money and never started the job. San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Computer Programmers: Jim Preston Internet

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Reply to last comment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 20 2017
iSunglasses.com, Inc Don't buy from them. I shipped my glasses to get them repaired they first claimed that they received the glasses and then 2 months later after i contact them to know the status they asked me for the tracking number. then i knew they had lost the glasses. they never returned my glasses and they did not wanted to do nothing about it and asked me to place a claim with the postal service. oi did the usps showed me proof that the glasses had been delivered and even with the proof they decided not to take responsibility of their action. I lost $ 307.00 and out of glasses. i would not recommend anyone to buy from this company they are a rip off Brooklyn New York Author: monrovia, California Sunglasses: isunglasses.com Brooklyn, New York

Jan 20 2017
Revita Youth Ordered 2 samples of products-2 weeks later charged $175.91 Rancho Santa Fe, California 92067 Author: Yountville, California Sales People: Revita Youth Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
The Singing Waiter Masters Gavin Burk Using Video Footage and Testimonials from Competitors Performances Misleading Clients Northampton Internet Author: San Clemente, California Wedding Services: The Singing Waiter Masters Internet

Jan 20 2017
USA Discount Warehouse My title? Peter Anton, Ripped-Off Consumer - I bought a 512Gb Micro Flash Drive which shows every indication of being a Reprogrammed 30Gb chip made to l ook like a 512Gb chip. It will only save 30 Gb and then says that The file or folder is corrupted. Futthermore, it takes a l ong time to get to this point because it was made to imitate a larger storage capacity. Cape Coral Florida
Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Mail Order: USA Discount Warehouse Cape Coral, Florida

Jan 20 2017
Pingwell Grocery Gadgets Unilaterally and without prior consultation or warning imposed a subscription obligation on a software app that I had already licensed with a once-in-a-lifetime payment that promised a no-ad version. When Pingwell bought the app from the company that created it they decided to spring this surprise on all users without warning via an app upgrade. Palo Alto California Author: Laredo, Texas Adult Web Site: Pingwell Palo Alto, California

Jan 20 2017
ACS, Inc. Legal action your account number 021C we are in a process to inform the ,Social Security Administration & Major Credit Bureaus, Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: ACS, Inc. Internet

Jan 20 2017
Outdoors online Outdoorsonline.com Took my money and never sent the product ! Internet Author: Corona, California Department & Outlet Stores: Outdoors online Internet

Jan 20 2017
Rich Dad Coaching Gives You the Same Information as in Robert's Books, Only Over the Sandy Utah Author: Strongsville, Ohio Business Consultants: Rich Dad Coaching Internet

Jan 20 2017
BLUE TRUST LOANS Misinformed, Misled, Lied, No Human compassion Hayward, Wisconsin Internet What Does The Contract Say? Author: Vero Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: BLUE TRUST LOANS Internet

Jan 20 2017
Shane Dayman, Liz Simmons Shane, Elizabeth, Liz, Mr.Rip Off, Con Artist Bavarian Haus ,Bruni Baun, In Chase BC will be next victim of Shane Dayman, and Elizabeth Simmons.. He is ready to ripoff the owners ,Bruni Baun, Chase British Columbia
Author: Golden, British Columbia Restaurants: Shane Dayman, Liz Simmons Chase, British Columbia

Jan 20 2017
Always Travel With US Scam, Avoided refund at all costs, Lied, Defied logic of basic Math and time. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Staten Island, New York Travel Agencies: Always Travel With US Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 20 2017
Acuity Professional Placement Solutions The Acuity Team They do not honor their warranty or guarantee Sarasota Florida Author: Orland Park, Illinois Business Consulting: Acuity Professional Placement Solutions Sarasota, Florida

Jan 20 2017
Buy Weed Online Send money for medical service and they just took the money dallas texas Author: san antonio, Texas Buying Clubs: Buy Weed Online TX

Jan 20 2017
Cottage Holidays (Carlisle) LTD Duke of Portland BoathouseLakes Cottage Holidays Left us without hot water, heating, cooker, kettle, shower or bath for half our stay and charged us 500.00 for the privelege Carlisle Cumbria Author: DEVON, Travel Agents: Cottage Holidays (Carlisle) LTD Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe On 12/2/2016, I purchased 1 The World's cutest dog coin bank money box that I saw on facebook. My credit card was charged for $43.98. I received an email that they were getting ready to ship my order and that I would receive an email when that happened. It never came. I sent 2 emails with no response. I tried calling the phone number associated with the charge on my credit card statement, but it is not a working phone number. Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe

Jan 20 2017
granger bessel Another guy selling systems out of a suv Texas City Texas Author: Jackson, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: granger bessel