Your Search | the americam dream sweepstakes promotion

May 23 2016
Lon Olen Friedrichsen Lon the Trader / Olen Kummer Claims to be an oil trader with great numbers then hedges your account against another clients account making himself rich win or lose. Alton Iowa Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Lon Olen Friedrichsen Alton , Iowa

May 23 2016
Midas Terrible service and liars even owner says the employees lied to me Columbus Indiana Author: Columbus, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Midas Columbus, Indiana

Check Into Cash  breach of contract norton, Virginia
W. Allan Jones a Racist Pig Who Rips off the Poor Author: wise, Virginia Loans: Check Into Cash norton, Virginia

May 23 2016
Goodwill Shopgoodwill Beyond Shill Bidding! Internet Nationwide En las nubes...  In the clouds... Author: 1888 w 103ST, Kansas Non-Profit Charities: Goodwill Nationwide

May 23 2016
Classic Parts of America They sent me the wrong part & expect me to pay shipping to me & from me ! Kansas City Missouri Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: Classic Parts of America Kansas City, Missouri

May 23 2016
Senator Bob Corker Bob Corker, Senator Corker Senator Corker Accepts Money from Payday Lenders Like W. Allan Jones and Check Into Cash, Hurting the Working Poor Chattanooga, Tennessee
Senator Corker Supports W. Allan Jones? Why??? Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Senator Bob Corker Chattanooga, Tennessee

May 23 2016
WALMART INC. WALMART INC. sent me a check on May 9, 2016 for 1,899.75 ., And deposit in my account which I did , I took my $350 and sent $1469.00 toGreece like it said and the rest spend at Walmart , they returned the check to my bank and now I have to pay my bank $1900 *** *** **. Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716 Arkansas As you see Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WALMART INC. Internet

May 23 2016
Fitzgerald Enterprises Nevada Corp Fitzgerald Enterprises Omar J Fitzgerald Financial-Broker Services Tampa Florida, P A S Limited-Chicago Provided Deceptive Documents to obtain a Loan and never paid back the money due. Tampa Florida, New York, Denver Colorado Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Business Consultants: Fitzgerald Enterprises Nevada Corp Internet

May 23 2016
Amtrak On April 20 2016 I purchased a round trip ticket from Van Nuys Amtrak Station to Anahiem Amtrak Station upon going and coming back the conductors were being rude and verbally abusive. I reported this to the Customer Relations Department but they did not help me in anyway.l Washington DC Washington Ahh ok thanks for the info Author: Sun Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Amtrak Washington DC , Washington

May 23 2016
Luminox Watches I purchased a watch on Amazon and the company told me that Amazon was not a registered dealer and therefore the watch that I purchased was not under warranty San Rafael California Author: San Francisco, California Jewelers: Luminox Watches San Rafael, California

May 23 2016
YP Marketing Solutions The Yellow Pages YP ,Yellow Pages, Advertising in Yellow pages is a rip off! 13690 Riverport Dr-Ste 200 Maryland Heights, Missouri 63 Nationwide Author: Santa Rosa, California Advertising Agencies: YP Marketing Solutions Nationwide

May 23 2016
Speedy Cash I borrowed 250.00 from this company and they keep harassing me through the Postal Service  North Hollywood California Here's What To Do Author: Sun Valley, California Dead Beat Customers: Speedy Cash North Hollywood , California

May 23 2016
US Coachways US Coachways is the worst charter company in my thirty years of teaching Staten Island New York Author: Taylorsville, Kentucky Bus Companies: US Coachways Staten Island, New York

May 23 2016
NORTHSIGHT MANAGEMENT 9901 EAST MOUNTAIN VIEW ROADSCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA 85258 BEWARE TO EVERY VENDOR CONTRACTOR ~ 5/15/2016 i was contacted by Northsight Mgmt. by a Anita Margolis who called herself the hiring person back in 2014.SCOTTSDALE Arizona Author: lecanto, Florida Employment Services: NORTHSIGHT MANAGEMENT SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

May 23 2016
Iceburg Cups Ordered two Yeti Rambler cups on 4/5/16. Money was taken from my account but have never received the cups. Internet Author: Manchester, Tennessee Sporting Goods: Iceburg Cups Internet

May 23 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Since I'm limited, I just want to say thank you for the internet. I was able to search and found it was a scam Babylon New York Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 23 2016
Timberland uk I dont received nothing, the first time they told need pay the custom fee. Ok, i pay us$40 add i not received nothing and now they want 40 add for resend it. Internet Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Timberland uk Internet

May 22 2016
850Florida.com Incessant Nagging over the phone, Decietful pop up blockers for vacation to summerbay resort Orlando,Fl Internet Author: Georgia Boat Cruises: 850Florida.com Internet

May 22 2016
Beauty Impressions Advertised on my Facebook page how Ellen degenerous was fired from show because she was to old looking and she was promoting this product.. I feel like a fool... I have the product but have not opened it Pacoima California Author: Taylor , Michigan Liars: Beauty Impressions California

May 22 2016
Apu center Won't fix problems the first time Strafford Missouri Apu center Won't fix problems the first time Strafford Missouri Author: Burlington, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Mechanics: Apu center Strafford , Missouri

May 22 2016
AmeriTrust,  M. Pullley; J. Badgett Ripoff....loss over $2500 with this company while waiting to close on a HUD property in addition to paying HUD for numerous extension of time to close. After 6 months HUD closed my account, refused to allow me anymore extensions and I lost over $2500 in the process. AmeriTrust had no response. Don't waste your time and money. Find a reputable mortgage company. Charlotte North Carolina Author: New York Unusual Rip-Off: AmeriTrust Charlotte, North Carolina

May 22 2016
Inherentbeauty HR-cream Bait and switch ad on Facebook using Christie Brinkley product and Dr. Oz to get you to think it's her product you're ordering . Called to cancel and the rep was very rude and condescending Santa Ana Ca Internet Author: Saratoga , California Health Spas: Inherentbeauty Internet

May 22 2016
Machine Zone, Game of War - Fire Age, The Real Time Company Stole money Internet Internet Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Casinos & Cardrooms: Machine Zone Internet

May 22 2016
Nets spend corporation Allowed someone steal 1,192.34 and then locked up my own money a balance of $650.00 and keeps telling me theres a check on its way! DO NOT BUR A NET SPEND CARD THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY! Online but the coporate offices are in austin texa Internet Author: Seattle , Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Nets spend corporation Internet

May 22 2016
City of boulder police and d.a. and the court system Corruption everywhere!!! Boulder Colorado ??? Author: Boulder, Colorado Attorneys General: City of boulder police and d.a. and the court system Boulder, Colorado