Your Search | the carman of richmond

26, Report #1319258

Jul 27 2016
GENERAC I spend 30 minutes trying to reach a LIVE person or Live Chat or any customer service (C.S.) person w/o success. The 800-852-9601 contact # on the website tells you for INVERTER genertaors call some other number. I cannot reach ANYONE for the normal emergency generator that most people buy.  Vergennes Vermont
Author: dartmouth, Massachusetts Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GENERAC Vergennes, Vermont

27, Report #1319243

Jul 27 2016
American Home Shield Unknown Breach of contract. Strung us out several months, billing us monthly fees. Would not repair our oven. Denton Nationwide Author: Denton, Texas Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

28, Report #1319240

Jul 27 2016
Braden Chase Rebuttal report, Braden is a very conscientious hard working decent person. To the other person who posted otherwise, I find you very contemptuous and you are the dishonest scum bag. Vancouver Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Braden Chase Internet

29, Report #1319235

Jul 27 2016
Aptive Pretended to provide Quarterly service. I caught the guy playing on his cell phone and drinking a soda. Then he walked to the door and told me that he completed the service. This was the second time it happened. Carrollton Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Exterminating Services: Aptive Carrollton, Texas

30, Report #1319233

Jul 27 2016
Ron Marcus Said I was given a grant for $9000. Have to pay $200 to get it. Washington D.C. Dist of Columbia Author: EDINBURG, Texas Cash Services: Ron Marcus Washington D.C., Dist of Columbia

31, Report #1319228

Jul 27 2016
The Crossings @ Henderson Mill Coma Carter & Carl L. Route has BAD BUSINESS They have very BAD BUSINESS!!!! Chamblee Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Services: The Crossings @ Henderson Mill Chamblee, Georgia

32, Report #1319237

Jul 27 2016
Kenpo Karate Academy Took the money and does not want to return it Durham North Carolina Author: Miami, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Kenpo Karate Academy Durham, North Carolina

33, Report #1319213

Jul 27 2016
Mediterranean at towngate Ambergate Apts Slumlord, Serious Roach problem, No access to many of the amenities moreno valley California Author: yucaipa, California Housing Rentals: Mediterranean at towngate moreno valley, California

34, Report #1319202

Jul 27 2016
Power Home Roofing / Solar Power Home, LLC., Power Home Solar, LLC., Power Home Roofing, LLC. & Power Home Commercial Solar, Inc. Scam, Faulty Work, Unethical - screwing elderly people out of their hard earned money!! Mooresville North Carolina THIS IS A COMPETITOR Author: Mesa, Arizona Solar: Power Home Roofing / Solar Mooresville, Carolina

35, Report #1319199

Jul 27 2016
AWHR Awful Customer Service - When I was selling my house I called to get the buyout information and it has taken 3 days so far and no response. buffalo grove Illinois Author: westborough, Massachusetts Appliances: AWHR buffalo grove, Illinois

36, Report #1319198

Jul 27 2016
Stoneberrystoneberry.com sent wrong color that i ordered and had to pay the shipping although they made the mistake. Then ordered again like a stupid one and they are sending the wrong color . when i called them they said they didnt have the color that i ordered. why didnt they say that instead of sending the wrong one again and trying to say that i orderd the color. Chippewa Internet Author: Bandera, Texas Bed & Bath: Stoneberrystoneberry.com Internet

37, Report #1319193

Jul 27 2016
Theblackcourt.com Temple of Maergzjirah Theblackcourt The Cabal Did not received products I ordered. Will not respond to emails or Facebook messages Warren MI Internet Author: Aurora , Colorado Book Stores: Theblackcourt.com Internet

38, Report #1319176

Jul 27 2016
Beauty Care Products I ordered a free trial of weight loss supplements, I only needed to pay shipping and handling. Sounded great until 14 days and 3 hours later when I received a surprise email that notified me I was being unexpectedly billed $93.59, a trial completion charge. What?! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kingsford, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Beauty Care Products Fort Lauderdale, Florida

39, Report #1319187

Jul 27 2016
The Bowl Company Fraud Alert Brewster New York Author: Universal City, Texas Home & Garden Stores: The Bowl Company Brewster, New York

40, Report #1319182

Jul 27 2016
Auto barn Paul Lu Auto barn (owner Paul Lu) ripped me off by selling me a car that had a severely cracked frame and was unsafe to drive off the lot. And went down hill from there. Marietta Georgia
Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Auto Dealers: Auto barn Marietta, Georgia

41, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

42, Report #1319159

Jul 27 2016
Swagbucks A company that's getting the benefit of it's members actions but doesn't want to credit Internet & Redondo Beach CA
Author: Perkinston, Mississippi Internet: Swagbucks Internet

43, Report #1319158

Jul 27 2016
Life Cell South Beach Skin Care after offering a free trial were charged 189.00, the ad is very decieving, in small print states to return in 30 days if not satisfied. So sorry I did not read or understand these terms. If it looks too good to be true, it is. Hopefully other elderly individuals will review the terms before accepting their free trial offer. Hollywood Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Life Cell South Beach Skin Care Hollywood, Florida

44, Report #1319152

Jul 27 2016
Individual_ Claims Chase Numbers 847-426-9209 and 2105200004, foreign speaking gentleman claims he is from Chase. I looked up the numbers and see other fraud reports. Block this number and NEVER answer an unknown number. If any caller wants to reach you and is a legit company/person, they will leave a voice message. Connecticut Internet Author: Connecticut Personal Services: 847-426-9209 Internet

45, Report #1319148

Jul 27 2016
iFriends BRENDA BLACK Rose Campton Was told there would be an initial fee of 50 dollars that will go toward customer credit on the website. I was NOT told there would be ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLAR CHARGE applied to my credit card WITHOUT my permission AND without being FIRST notified Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: iFriends Internet

46, Report #1319138

Jul 27 2016
BrkMob – JJGMS Ltd – FunkyClock - Jamie Law & Jaspal Tatla – Outstanding Debt of $306,387.75 USD Failed to pay outstanding debt for affiliate marketing campaigns run in 2015 totalling $306,387.75 USD Dublin Ireland
this happen to me too Author: Altona Meadows, Other On-Line Business: JJGMS Ltd Internet

47, Report #1319132

Jul 27 2016
Checkmate.com This company has ripped me off for almost $500. They have managed to take out 25 dollars a month for the past two years without even letting me know. I have not allowed them to renew my subscription and they were charging me. I am now unemployed and I charge my back for two years without my authorization las vegas nevada Author: Norfolk, Virginia Internet Services: Checkmate.com Internet

48, Report #1319131

Jul 27 2016
toni legacy rashad Aldridge scammed me out of vegas birthday trip Las Vegas, Nationwide Author: Brockport, New York Attorneys General: toni legacy Nationwide

49, Report #1319107

Jul 26 2016
BLACK PEOPLE MEET Stole money from my credit card without my consent! Chicago, Illinois
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Dating Services: BLACK PEOPLE MEET Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California