THE COACHING DEPARTMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the coaching department
There may be more specific results for "the coaching department"
For more specific results for "the coaching department"
Showing 26-50 of 210,928 Found Reports For more specific results for "the coaching department"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Smile Pro Direct This product is a total scam. They will keep on charging your credit card even after you cancel order. They do not mention anything about sending the product without permission during their promotion. The first big charge will be $ 94.31.COMPLAIN to the Internet Author: Delmar, New York Dental Services: Smile Pro Direct Internet

May 19 2017
ReNew Eye Cream Cancellation process is automated over phone. I cancelled the product 4/4/17 but still received it 5/14/17 and charged $88.10. When I called to get a refund and find out how to mail back the product the customer representative was refusing to look beyond her system which did not record my phone call on 4/14/17. Fountain Valley California Author: Dewey, Arizona Skin Care: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

May 19 2017
Luxuriosskin.com FOREVERBEAZOORTWH*SIMPLYFORSKOLIN ALERT! THIS IS A SCAM AND WILL COST YOU $196 THEY ARE ALL THE SAME COMPANY Internet
Author: euless, Texas Skin Care: Luxuriosskin.com Internet

May 19 2017
Epione Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Epione’s team is dedicated to patient satisfaction.*UPDATE: Epione pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Epione recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: denver, Colorado Plastic Surgeons: Epione - Dr. Simon Ourian TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. Beverly Hills, California

May 19 2017
Epione Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Customer Satisfaction and Desired Results is what Epione strives for when servicing their patients. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Epione pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Epione recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: los angeles, California Plastic Surgeons: Epione - Dr. Simon Ourian TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. BEVERLY HILLS, California

May 19 2017
Push perfect skin revitalize serum is the name of the company i place an order with on line the on line avertisment for this face serum reads 4.95 shipping and handeling cost for a free trial never.  Internet Author: Perris, California Miscellaneous Companies: Push perfect revitalize skin serum. Internet

May 19 2017
Sears Vacations Deceitful fraudulant lying impostors. Charging a finance charge on your money by telling u there's no finance. Unable to get any discount on the vacation u trying to book but r able to get the same vacation else where for discount. That the concierge do not get commission just their base pay. Internet Author: Rosedale, New York Tours & Excursions: Sears Vacations Internet

May 19 2017
Hedge Fund Manager Gregor Flavell Found Guilty of Defrauding Canadian Investors. Co-Defendant’s Darcy Forster, Director RBC Investor & Treasury Services and State Street Canada Still Before the Courts. Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Banks: OCAR Capital Group Pickering, Ontario

May 19 2017
Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Campbell knowingly installed improper A/C Condenser, coil & furnace for my 2,000 plus sq. ft. home. Also promised to register the warranty and did not now it has run out and I'm out over $ 4, 000.00 for a new unit from a reputable company! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

May 19 2017
PSYDOSURGE87 877 8996280 AZ and ONLY EYES 8777466620 AZ This company which belongs to First Lady Melanie Trump Is the biggest fraud of the century. We saw their add on a website and followed the link. It showed the price of 6.00 dollars for shipping and added more items in our shopping card and we could not de These are Melania Trump's biggest fraudulent companies ripping consumers off. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Attorney Generals: PSYDOSURGE87 877 8996280 AZ and ONLY EYES 8777466620 AZ Internet

May 19 2017
Brink212 Showroom Brink212 The person is nothing but a con artist and good at it. The services she provides are never rendered. She offers you a diamond packages and delivers you a cubic zirconia. She is good at boasting you and getting you amped up but services never come to fruition.New York New York Author: Boston, Massachusetts Personal Services: Brink212 Showroom New York, New York

May 19 2017
NeuLift Skincare aka Neulift Fraudulent con/scam/bait-and-switch!! Fountain Valley California
Thank you! Author: Provincetown, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: NeuLift Skincare Fountain Valley, California

May 19 2017
derma/devine face cream derma/devine eye serum Kate 24 I was duped,scammed and didn't know that the free trial was not a sample.Burned my skin and wanted to return it and they said I only had 2 days to return and they wouldn't get it back on time.  don't know Florida Kate 24 Author: Marstons Mills, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: derma/devine face cream don't know, Florida

May 19 2017
Floortex Jerry Shelton Jr Installed My New Floor and Left Large Gaps In The Flooring - Will Not Honor 1 Year Guarantee Waterford California
Author: California Carpet & Tile Installers: Floortex Waterford , California

May 19 2017
Spectrum Bright house Networks I had Bright House Networks for many year until Spectrum took over Bright House that is when I started having problems. I was told that I would have the same service at the same price when I was switch to Spectrum. Simpsonville South Carolina Author: lakeland, Florida Cable TV: Spectrum Simpsonville, South Carolina

May 19 2017
Apple My wife inherited an IPAD from her father but did not get the password before he passed. Apple refuses to remove the ID after a year worth of wrangling and increasing difficult and costly requests. It is clear that they intend to make is so difficult and expensive the the custormer will give up and hopefully by another. Nationwide Author: Greeley, Colorado Computer Dealers: Apple Nationwide

May 19 2017
Gloss Motive I ordered the hemp oil free trial and paid shipping at 5.95 when I recieved my bank statement I was charged 79.95 and cannot contact the company by the numbers I have. Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Gloss Motive Nationwide

May 19 2017
PEAK KIA OF LITTLETON, CO $5,200.00 CAH MONEY AND CAN NOT GET A $1.00 ANSWER THE PURCHASE CO Colorado Author: DENVER, Colorado Auto Dealers: PEAK KIA OF LITTLETON, CO CO, Colorado

May 19 2017
Vein Clinics of Americs I completed the laser/injection treatment for my vein problems with my last injection in October. However there has been no improvement in the appearance of my legs. In fact they have gotten worse.  Fairfield Connecticut Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Misc. Health Specialists: Vein Clinics of Americs Fairfield, Connecticut

May 18 2017
John mecandante Mr John rent a house to me on April 5 I gave him partial money to get in the house he told me stories and other things I like is nice I'll give you I have 1000 people about the house I have one person right now I'll tell you now I won't let them have th Nationwide Author: Garfiled, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: John mecandante Nationwide

May 18 2017
Allure Beauty Rip-off extraordinaire - I never even received the 'free' trial internet Internet Author: Baker City, Oregon Weightloss Programs: Allure Beauty Internet

May 18 2017
Eagle Training Service, Trucking company in Lake in the Hills, Illinois Harper College, use Eagle Training Service Instructors and their location. They work together Misleading Prospective CDL Applicants Crystal Lake Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Trucking Companies: Eagle Training Service, Trucking company in Lake in the Hills, Illinois Crystal Lake , Illinois

May 18 2017
lexington law firm julia.roberts@lexingtonlaw-firm.com This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number EVR-7858721 with one of Cash Advance Inc. The company in order to notify you that after making calls to you we were not able to get hold of you so the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Internet This is from a Scammer! Author: tamiment, Pennsylvania Cash Services: lexington law firm Internet

May 18 2017
Soflo Concepts LLC, BRYAN BERGSTEIN, BERNARD BERGSTEIN Destroyed the interior of my $100k car. Horrible Powedercoating and Horrible Hydrodipping Delray Beach Florida
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Body Work & Repair: Soflo Concepts LLC Delray Beach, Florida

May 18 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services I bought a policy from this company in 2013 and have never filed a claim with them. My Tahoe went into the shop and the dealership contacted Interstate to get the claim started. Our policy covers the work that needs to be done but they are not wanting to stand by the covered components. The dealership, Red Auto and myself have contacted Interstate numerous times and they are refusing to work with any of us. All I am asking is for them to stand by the policy they sold me in 2013 and cover the work that needs to be done that I have been paying for over 4 years. Atlanta Georgia Author: Turkey, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate National Dealer Services Nationwide