THE COLLEGE NETWORK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the college network
There may be more specific results for "the college network"
For more specific results for "the college network"
Showing 26-50 of 382,449 Found Reports For more specific results for "the college network"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Movie Night DVD I paid for and received confirmation of my order plus order number from mid September. When I didn't receive the DVD I tried calling and emailing but no response even though I emailed everyday. I created an account which showed I had looked at the DVD but it does not show I purchased it. However, I have the email receipt showing I did pay for it. I assume this is a scam and I do not know what're tomgo from here. I will post this on social media but in the meantime I am out this money and others are being scammed. Shame on them. Bad people. Internet Author: Midlothian, Virginia Internet Fraud: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 19 2017
Veterans Administration There is so much deception, unprofessionalism and incompetency with the treatment of Veterans and their benefits. A year and a half has passed without any true answer in regards to my dad's benefits . Ecvery phone call I make to VA , there is a different answer to the status of my dad's claim. Absolutely no continuity, compassion or caring. Janesville Wisconsin Author: columbus, Ohio Government Services: Veterans Administration Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
newport marketing llc newport marketing vacation deal scam Internet Resolve Serious Matter Author: , Hotel: newport marketing llc Internet

Oct 19 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC misleading advertising on Facebook, deceptive practices to bilk the public, unauthorized credit card billing Scottsdale Arizona Author: Erie, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 19 2017
Compufye Johnny Ray Kirkland The took my 1000 dollar laptop and will not return it to me. Lenoir City Tennessee Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Computer Service & Repair: Compufye Lenoir City , Tennessee

Oct 19 2017
Integrated Collection Services Amanda H. Has called my job NUMEROUS times! It is against the law to contact work. She has been asked on several from supervisors to not contact work and this has not stopped! I've been threatened with law suits and having local police come to my place of employment!! Amanda called my job today and told my supervisor about a call in detail of what was spoken when she hung up on me!! Something has to be done about this!! Trenton New Jersey Author: Long Beach, California Collection Agency's: Integrated Collection Services New York, New York

Oct 19 2017
Closet World Shocked at the poor workmanship Whittier California Author: Los Angeles, California Builders & Contractors: Closet World Whittier, California

Oct 19 2017
Lumidaire Lumidaire Skin CreamLumidaire Eye Serum I first ordered atrial offer of skin cream and eye serum and neither came and when I questioned them, they gave me a wrong address that is a false adddress.  No such address on this street, so don't know where that ended up.  After that is when the  charges $179.48 showed up in my account. Costa Mesa what is listed but calls were from East California Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Skin Care: Lumidaire Costa Mesa , California

Parvenu Partners Took my money without giving me the product Internet
Author: Stephenville, Texas Attorney Generals: Parvenu Partners Internet

Oct 19 2017
bipedd.com EndoOil EssentialOil cannot cancel auto refill shipments Scottsdale Internet AZ They responded to my Email request Author: Orangevale, California Supplemental Health Programs: bipedd.com Internet

Oct 19 2017
Java Momma, Melissa Shoop This is advertised as a brand new, organic fair trade coffee company. Roasted when you order and shipped to your door within 3-5 days... They themselves admit that they are in fact NOT organic and do not need to meet the expectations of the usda. Nor are they actually certified. Pennsylvania
Author: Des Moines, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Java Momma Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Destination XL Casual Male, Rochester, Whatever name they are going by now. Charged wrong account, denied, extremely rude after and accusatory, and only sent one order instead of the two I was trying to place. Nationwide Nationwide Author: California On-Line Stores: Destination XL Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
FCC Florida Career College TOXIC Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: FCC Florida Career College , FL

Oct 19 2017
Orange County Steam Masters Steam Masters Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Biggest scam GOING. These crooks are trying to rip off the original Steam Master Carpet Cleaners of Costa Mesa, CA who have been serving Newport Beach and Costa Mesa for over 30 years. These crooks do NOT have an office nor are they even LICENSED. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS! santa ana Internet Author: San Clemente, California Cleaning Services: Orange County Steam Masters Internet

Oct 19 2017
Foodlovers.com I signed up for this diet plan online. It was to be a one time charge of approximately $65. They have charged my Debit card multiple times. Both the telephone number and email address do not give a response. Internet Author: Millersville, Missouri Alternative Health: Foodlovers.com Internet

Oct 19 2017
Meltini Kitchen & Bath Had the displeasure of recently working with this company. Actually, we never reached the working stages, but I'd like to share with you how they handle themselves.   . Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Kitchens: Meltini Kitchen & Bath Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 19 2017
articold Refrigeration They take my order, and money, they wont answer my phone, they won't answer my emails, the won't ship my order. Renauds Mills Internet Author: Rupert, Idaho On-Line Business: articold Refrigeration Internet

Oct 19 2017
BEAUTY BROKER ; MELINDA FARINA; MELINDA ANNA; @BEAUTYBROKER -instagram;INTEGRATED CONSULTING She takes your money and sends you to the same plastic surgeons who pay her Los Angeles and New York Nationwide Author: Newport Beach, California Plastic Surgeons: BEAUTY BROKER Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Royal Dutch Gardens Two plants arrived in flimsy, torn plastic envelope. One almost dead. The other, an expensive tree peony, had a broken tuber, thus won't survive. Bloomington Illinois Author: Goshen, New Hampshire Landscaping: Royal Dutch Gardens Internet

Oct 19 2017
GN GROUP person Helene Barnekow I applied for a Job they hired me asking for I 9 forms w-4 ect then had me complete tasks while the sent me a check for work related pc equipment Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Questionable Activities: GN GROUP person Helene Barnekow Internet

Oct 19 2017
The Figari Law Firm Barbara Figari She revoked me out of all my rights Pasadena California Author: Los Angeles , California Lawyers: The Figari Law Firm Pasadena , California

Oct 19 2017
milesmaniac.com My order of 4 pairs of runners arrived but not the brand ordered. Fake shoes arrived. After contacting them ,in China, they told me because they didn't have what I ordered that I should just accept what they sent. They will not reply to emails anymore and will not give a refund. Looks like USA but is more likely China. Internet Author: Cherrybrook, Sporting Goods: milesmaniac.com Internet

Oct 19 2017
apesurvival and CLIVKBANK tOOK $8.95 OF MINE. They decided the $$ was more important to them. no send product Englewood,co. for returns.37inverness drive st100 COLORADO Author: cocoa, Florida Shipping & Handling: apesurvival and CLIVKBANK Internet

Oct 19 2017
VEDC Valley Economic Development Center VEDC is a scam and the company is run by crooks. They scammed me with a predatory loan that a business could never hope to pay back. What they did to me is not right and you can be sure we are headed to court. Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles California Author: San Francisco, California Loans: VEDC , California