Your Search | the diamond jewelry company

Aug 22 2014
Travel Plus The company has a deceptive promotion, when contacting the call center reps speak in a condescending manor hoping you are uneducated. wethersfield conneticut Author: Goldsboro, North Carolina Travel Services: Travel Plus Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
Utilitydiscount.webs.com This company is run in Pakistan and all gents have google voice numbers, somes are 281-643-0790,818-573-6489,818-570-1806 and much more. I fall in their trap. They told me to deposit $2500 to Bank of America account name, Shahriar Ostovari, Cambridge Massachusetts, Conduction Fraud and using money aginst USA Bridgeport Massachusetts Author: North Bellmore, New York Credit & Debt Services: Utilitydiscount.webs.com Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
Parnell Electric Foster Parnell alcoholic terrible company to do business with. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Nevada Electrical Services: Parnell Electric Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 22 2014
Global Options Travel Go Travel, Ready Travel Beware of Scamming Company Global Travrel Irving Texas Author: whitesboro, Texas Travel Services: Global Options Travel Irving, Texas

Aug 22 2014
National power supply I ordered 2 cat3054C and wired the money no response or email again the company phone number doesn't work anymore. Yakima Washington Author: Newark, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: National power supply Yakima, Washington

Aug 22 2014
Atlantic Marcite Neil Rubien owner and operator this company completly riped me off stole money do not trust this company with your money or work Davie Florida
Author: hollywood, Florida Business Consulting: Atlantic Marcite Davie , Florida

Aug 22 2014
Equinox equinoxserum.com I called to notify the company that the trial products arrived while I was out of the country. I explained to the representative m but they won't return my money either way. It should be illegal to automatically make an individual a member of any company if a person tries a product. Bluffdale Utah Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Misc. Health Specialists: Equinox Bluffdale, Utah

Aug 22 2014
rosegal I made my order over a month a go and received nothing. Yet they took my money. I can't get a hold of the company. The number they listed is not there's. They also say free shipping but my bank statement shows they charged for international shipping. Internet Author: pleasant gap, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: rosegal Internet

Aug 22 2014
G4S SECURE SOLUTION WINTER LEMON the company for 2yrs and 9mos has not pay me vacation pay cranford, nj Nationwide Author: Trenton, New Jersey Security Services: G4S SECURE SOLUTION Nationwide

Aug 22 2014
Web Blog Systems unknown Worst Customer service, Can not be trusted, Rip of company Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Pearl City, Hawaii Internet Service Providers: Web Blog Systems Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 22 2014
Ace Cash Services ACS A Parental Payday Advance Company Is trying to sue me for a loan I did not make stating it came from my IP address. I don't even know this company. Internet
Author: West New York, New Jersey Computer Fraud: Ace Cash Services Internet

Aug 22 2014
interFACE Talent management modeling acting music dancing Gaithersburg Maryland I am one of the ripoff victim by the so call interFACE talent company in Gaithersburg Maryland Author: hyattsville md, Maryland Cash Services: interFACE Talent management modeling acting music dancing Gaithersburg Maryland Gaithersburg, Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Desert Stones Jewelry aka Stephanie Weinberg Poor Quality Jewelry Palm Desert, California Internet
Author: Universal City, California Jewelers: Desert Stones Jewelry Internet

Nerd Block Inc. Deceptive Company Taking Nerds for their Money. Whitby Ontario
Author: KENSINGTON, Maryland On-Line Stores: Nerd Block Inc. Whitby, Ontario

Aug 21 2014
Orion Funding Shane Dean - Do not trust this individual. He is a liar and nothing but a con artist working out of his home and represents owning this large company. He is a fake and will lie and tell you whatever he needs to so he can sign you up for a loan and he will send your personal information to about 20 loan sharks that will pull your credit and make your credit score drop over 100 points. He is not a lender as he tries to make you believe he is. Melbourne Florida Author: Irvine, California Financial Services: Orion Funding Melbourne, Florida

Aug 21 2014
service@beckettsimonon.com, Beckett Simonon -Santiago I bought 2 pairs of shoes from this company. Returned them and didn't get a refund Internet Author: Suisun City, California Clothing Stores: service@beckettsimonon.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
Value Point Distribution LLC This company is stealing hard earned money and lieing all the way to the bank. Mill Valley California Author: Stanton, Tennessee Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Value Point Distribution LLC Mill Valley, California

Aug 21 2014
Wilkes Technologies Sterling Wilkes This company is holding my home alarm system hostage after dropping them due to LOUSY service Delran, New Jersey Author: Oakford, Pennsylvania Security Services: Wilkes Technologies Delran, New Jersey

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya Joe Harris, RBC associates, aca USLegalnetwork: A. Orlov, Lauren Royston claimed consumer Financial protection , federaly authorized ... Fraud signing w/ non existing attorneys w/whom we nevEr have any contact, done via UsLegalNetwork contacting and claiming that they FedEraLly Authoraised company to do modification for FREE and if in 30 days bank will nor respond than they will assign to attorney who will file in court in our state. Uppon sign Reguest to bank via Signw/me allegedly place papers w/ contract that we never read , and ask to provide card information if need to file future clerk fees , while in fact sign us w/ asttorneys fo :MASS LAW SUIT...IN N.Y... AND DRAFTED OVER $2.1 159 New York New York Author: iSLANDS, Florida Loan Modification: RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya New York, New York

Aug 21 2014
Advantec Auto Repair, Sean Dang, business owner Company refuses to honor legitimate warranty repairs. Business owner personally attacks customers. San Diego California
Author: Chula Vista, California Auto Repair Service: Advantec Auto Repair San Diego, California

Aug 21 2014
The Web Showroom SERIOUSLY BAD COMPANY Sydney Nationwide Author: Sydney, Alabama Websites: The Web Showroom Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
madhouse parts please beware of this company! las vegas nevada Internet Author: prescott, Arizona Motor Vehicle: madhouse parts Internet

Aug 21 2014
Hertz Company scams customers Livonia Michigan Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Livonia, Michigan

Aug 21 2014
Trinity security services Walt Walters and Earl White and armed guard Denton  came to my job site, while i was at 7 eleven to go to restroom,  i did not go to 7 eleven next door because they told me before i could not use the restroom only for employees of 7 eleven,  went down the street to the other 7 eleven, Earl White called my phone and asked where i was at and i told him 7 eleven to use restroom, he told me he need me on site  and that's when denton walked up on me and pushed me and then he chest bumped me and told me to leave the property and i looked at Walt and said you going to let your armed guard do that to me and he looked away and that's when some tenants came up and said why are you allowing him Denton to put his hands on Anthony as soon as that was done i told them i was calling police  they all proceeded back to they car and left site....i went home had my mother and sister come for witness only , long story short Security Denton, came outside after i called dispatched to let them know i was their to make a report against Security Denton and he answered the phone so i did tell him i was calling the police. Next thing i know security Denton was at my car window talking disrespectful to my mom and sister and my sister works for the company too, she did not know him nor did he know her i don't understand when did armed guards became armed bullies and the owner allow it to happen not to just their employee but their families, .I WOULD NOT NEVER TELL ANYONE TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT ARE BULLIES....FROM OWNER'S AND SECURITY DENTON.... Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Security Services: Trinity security services Las Vegas, Nevada