Your Search | the diamond jewelry company

Sep 30 2016
HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD WANG BIAO I was scammed by HQ International Trading Group Co Ltd. I have ordered 4 products from them: cellphones and laptop, but the seller has provided a number cellphone and never answer me. But the Whatsapp is ok, He always read my messages. I tried to contact these guys through the email, whatsapp,another e-mail: joey@hq-intertrade.com; but it turned out that it was also wrong one. They got money and gave me only fake information. shenzhen city CHINA, SHENZHEN CITY, FUTIAN DISTRICT, Author: lima, New York Cellular Phone Companies: HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD Internet

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 30 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Energiy Wise LED Solutions has RIPPED our Company off of $60,000
Author: Los Angeles, California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Sep 29 2016
Apollo Marketing Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Apollo Marketing Inc. over 50,000 satisfied subscribers. Apollo Marketing Inc. has been established as a magazine fulfillment center since 2014. Apollo Marketing, a family owned and operated company dedicated to getting major publisher's magazines out to the consumer.  Apollo Marketing offers independent contractors outstanding customer service for the subscribers, order processing and accounting.  Apollo Marketing Inc. requires all independent contractors to do extensive interviews, background checks and drug screening for all sales agents. Apollo Marketing Inc. maintains a Roster of active sales agents on our website to empower you the consumer with the knowledge of who is at your door.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Apollo Marketing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Apollo Marketing since 2014 is a magazine fulfillment center. Apollo Marketing main goal to provide data entry for Independent Contractors selling their magazines. Apollo Marketing Inc. has made a serious commitment to making sure you the consumer has a positive and safe experience with all of our independent contractor's sales agents. Lincoln , Illinois

Sep 29 2016
Emporium Emporium Black Card Afraid I was scammed by this company - worried about giving them my information!! Los Angeles California Author: Cumming, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Emporium Los Angeles, California

Sep 29 2016
Dermasoft skin restoee Advertised as if this were the Christie Brinkley product as on dr oz Internet Author: Little rock , Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: Fern soft skin restoee Internet

Sep 29 2016
Full Circle Finance Inc Bo Petterson SCAMMER, TRICKSTER, FRAUDSTER AND ABUSERS OF THE POOR AND DOWN TRODDEN Wenatchee Washington Author: Bothell, Washington Websites: Full Circle Finance Inc Wenatchee, Washington

Sep 29 2016
LOAN DEPOT THIS COMPANY LIED TO ME ABOUT RE-FINANCING TWO OF MY PROPERTIES. RIPPING OFF WITH AN APPRAISAL FEE OF $425. I WANT TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST LOAN DEPOT FOR FALSE ADVERTISING. THEY INDICATED THAT I QUALIFY TO RE-FIANCE THRU THE HARP PROGRAM AND LATER LOAN DEPOT RANCHO CUCAMONGA California Author: NATIONAL CITY, California Liars: LOAN DEPOT RANCHO CUCAMONGA, California

Sep 29 2016
Car Approval Corp Special Financing scam Brooklyn New York Sounds like you believed the sales rep Author: New Jersey Auto Dealers: Car Approval Corp Brooklyn, New York

Sep 29 2016
Universal Protection Security Service Allied Universal Security A Terrible Racist Company To Work For That will Cheat You on Your Pay And Harass You Rosemont Illinois Author: ROCKDALE, Illinois Security Services: Universal Protection Security Service Rosemont, Illinois

Sep 29 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW 3830 Valley Centre Drive #705-942 San Diego, CA 92130 I ordered the trial of the Garcinia and Skinny Green COffee...I did NOT order any other products...all of a sudden I have over $200 charged on my credit card because the company said I agreed to receive a shipment every month...I DID NOT. I have cancelled future orders but the company will NOT take the items back or credit me. This company is a BIG ripoff and lies, lies, lies! It is a big scam. They don't even have a website! San Diego California Author: Lakeport, California Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW San Diego, California

Sep 29 2016
Hot Zone Leads Sharon Henne SHARON Hennes, Amanda, Bethany Kelly Vice President Skype Names THEY DONT PAY ONTIME IF AT ALL. THEY PAY THE FOREIGNERS FIRST THEN THE USA reps. PAYDAY Friday you may get it Wed. Internet Author: Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Hot Zone Leads Sharon Henne Internet

Sep 29 2016
Select Home Warranty WHAT A SCAM AND RIP OFF!- DO NOT GET A WARRANTY WITH THIS UNREPUTABLE COMPANY FORT WORTH TEXAS Author: Fort Worth, Texas Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Randy Charach Crooks, Corrupt, Money Launders, Ripoff Blaine Washington Show Me The Money!! Author: Houston, Texas Home Based Business: Synergy Marketing - Randy Carach Blaine, Washington

Sep 29 2016
Clark County Collection Service LLC Trying to Ripoff money on the name of collection Las Vegas Nevada Author: Redmond, Washington Homeowner Associations: Clark County Collection Service LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 29 2016
entertainmentstoremeppel.nl Fraud online shopping site Probably in the Netherlands or China Nationwide
Author: Amstelveen, Alabama Clothing Stores: entertainmentstoremeppel.nl Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Fletcher Realty & Builder Solicitation call came in to sell a 4x4 ad for the Buchholz High School Basketball Program, Gainesville FL Davenport IOWA
Author: Gainesville, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: New Start Media LLC Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
The Green Man Store Their psychic that I talked to was not correct in anything she predicted. I let her know and she was extremely rude. They are not psychic at all. North Hollywood California Author: Miami, Florida Astrologers & Psychics: The Green Man Store North Hollywood, Florida

Sep 29 2016
Noralache Noralache.com I ordered sneakers from Noralache on 12 Aug. 2016. The site offers 10-15 day shipping. As of September 30, 2016 i've yet to receive my sneakers. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Clothing Stores: Noralache Internet

Sep 29 2016
Title max Hello, I just received an email regarding Title Max. The message states that I have to settle or else I'll be taken to court. I don't remember dealing with Title Max. Author: Newark, New Jersey Lawyers: Title max Internet

Sep 29 2016
Conn's Sales person Lied and So Did the Manager Memphis Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: Conn's Nationwide

Gerard Ahler Pro-Line Commercial & Industrial Construction Mahopac, New York
Evidence of the Rip-Off Author: Bronx, New York Builders & Contractors: Gerard Ahler Mahopac, New York

Sep 29 2016
Secured Investment Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Secured Investment Corp clients can feel safe and confident when doing business with Secured Investment Corp. Secured Investment Corp carefully and thoroughly vet all loans and only package the cream of the crop deals to present to lenders. *UPDATE: Secured Investment Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho Financial Services: Secured Investment Corp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Secured Investment Corp is one of the fastest growing companies in private money marketplaces in United States. Secured Investment Corp over 125 years combined specialized loan expertise, building a comprehensive peer-to-peer lending platform focused on non-owner occupied residential and commercial real estate. Secured Investment Corp's Mission is, through its Circle of Wealth philosophy, to pr Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

Sep 29 2016
Association Comm This Company is The Worst! Salt Lake City Utah Author: Redlands, California Web Hosting: Association Comm Internet

Sep 29 2016
Synergy Marketing Group - Randy Charach Domain Portfolio Misleading Advertising Blaine Washington company did not respond back to the BBB to my agreeing to their full refund amount. Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Corrupt Companies: Synergy Marketing Group Blaine, Washington