Your Search | the diamond jewelry company

Dec 09 2016
The Best Music CDs Bought CD and found it to be bogus. Pirated. Leonard Cohen does not play and is a rip off eBay Internet Author: Ridge, New York Art Galleries: Unusual Rip-Off: The Best Music CDs Internet

Dec 09 2016
The Deal Empire Package never showed - my loss they said Internet Author: Midlothian, Texas Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 09 2016
star skin creme pacific youth, union eye serum company helped themselves to 174.60 of my money after ordering a $5.00 skin creme Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: star skin creme Internet

Dec 09 2016
TheStyleGo.com Ripoff/Scammer Warning! Internet Author: Other Beauty Products: The Style Go Internet

Dec 09 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered the waist trimmer in November. Got a confirmation but never received item. Internet Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Alternative Health: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 09 2016
Ameribanc National - Rip Off Company SCAM, Rip Off Wheaton, IL Internet Author: Bryson City, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ameribanc National Internet

Dec 09 2016
Aspen Dental I went in for a bottom plate, I have uppers. I was told they had to make a complete set of dentures. The cost was $500. or over. Forget now what I do remember the $500. I paid the $500 before Augusta Maine Author: Winthrop, Maine Dental Services: Aspen Dental Augusta, Maine

Dec 09 2016
High Class Universe I ordered a Kid's On the Go Portable Snack & Play Tray Nov. 25th, email payment confirm, Have not received shipping info or merchandise. Internet Author: Boaz, Alabama Specialty Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 09 2016
internet on the go the biggest ripoff ever Internet Author: sanford, Florida Internet: internet on the go Internet

Dec 09 2016
Massage Therapy - coastal 1, Palm Heat And Reheat We stopped at their kiosk to inquire about their product. The girl seemed very helpful and gave us prices and even cracked some of the disks to show us how they heated up.  Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Sales People: Massage Therapy - coastal 1 Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Dec 09 2016
thrive market thrivemarket.com The charge for the trial membership was not obvious . I never saw I would be charged $60 a year. Internet Author: quarryville, Pennsylvania Food Vendors: thrive market Internet

Dec 09 2016
Stop Scammers.com Engaging in charging and providing false and misleading information contactradicting the FBI's published reports. Internet Internet
Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: Stop Scammers.com Internet

Dec 09 2016
Michael Dean The Holiday Property Group He promised to sell our Tahiti Village timeshare starting April 2016 signed a focusing contract and sent $1,122.00. For title transfer broker fees. He said 100%refundable if the Adkins decide to not buy Rehoboth Beach Delaware Author: Perry, Ohio Realtors: Michael Dean Rehoboth Beach, Delaware

Dec 09 2016
CD Diet & Health It was a trial offer for Doc oz new skin cream ,not only did they charge me shopping bot also 100$ for the samplethat was the month supple after I canceled the order when i recieved it ,because it was not what they were promoting .Then they charged me 100 $ received no month supply just the sample. SanDiego California Author: EASTPOINTE, Michigan Internet Fraud: CD Diet &Health SanDiego, California

Dec 09 2016
stealth marine group Talia Carano...... I had a contract to ship my boat to florida from boston....I had to get out before the snow and stealth went stealth and would not let me know what was going on......never returned phone calls lied on emails about pick up dates to avoid the winter weather....North Palm Beach Florida Author: andover , Massachusetts Shipping & Handling: stealth marine group North Palm Beach , Florida

Dec 09 2016
X Factor Sports, LLC Newhammerx, jackthehammerhamm Ordered the hammerX club (with a free hybrid club) paid extra for grip & headcover. Did not receive free club or grip or headcover. Englewood Colorado Author: Huntington, Texas Sporting Goods: X Factor Sports, LLC Internet

Dec 09 2016
The Notary Spot Does not pay notaries, all mailboxes full. PasadenaTX. per website. Seabrook Tx per SnapDocs Texas Author: Magnolia, Texas Financial Services: The Notary Spot Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Western Papers Finest Papers Company plagarized work and then wanted extra money to fix it. Unknown Internet Fraud Author: Bassett, Virginia Business Consulting: Western Papers Internet

Dec 09 2016
A a a tax. Relief A a a tax relief Didn't do anything TO help me. With. The. IrS. But. They. We're. There. TO take. Our money. $3,500.00 Burbank CA. Author: McFarland, California Income tax: A a a tax. Relief Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
ANC, Judging office & Decisions Center. ANC Award Notification Commission this company keeps sending this same letter to me. From ANC, Judging office &Decisions Center. Saying I won $2,000,000,00 a 30 year payout.. or I can take option A $1,327,940,00 a lump sum of this..... but I have to pay $12.99 for delivery. And to rush the processing add an extra $3.00 total of $15.99... Kansas city Kansas
Author: Butte, Montana Lottery: ANC, Judging office &Decisions Center. Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 09 2016
Pet air way Door to door service I paid 220 for a pup to be shipped. Then 3 hours later emails me that I have to pay a $850 refundable pet insurance fee before the pup can get back on board. New castle Delaware
Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Courier Services: Pet air way Internet

Dec 09 2016
Atomic Container Homes Atomic Container Homes Scammed be by lying about the work they've completed El Paso Texas Author: Los Angeles, California Prefabricated Homes: Atomic Container Homes El Paso, Texas

Dec 09 2016
Netdroid Tech Stole my money, Quit the job, Did not produce any app, went pass deadline, Really bad communication, Thieves, Beware Surat (India), Ontario (Canada) Internet and India Author: los angeles, California Computer Programmers: Netdroid Tech Internet

Dec 08 2016
Florida State Disbursement Unit Child Support Always lost in the mail Pensacola Florida Author: Pensacola , Florida Legal Services: Florida State Disbursement Unit Pensacola, Florida

Dec 08 2016
Car city or Orbit leasing Car City Another Rip off company Lansing Michigan Author: Jackson, Michigan Car Financing: Car city Lansing, Michigan