Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

the dish network

Showing 26-50 of 210,467 Found Reports For more specific results for "the dish network"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 28 2017
Crystal Spoon The company is a FRAUD Elmsford New York Author: Briarcliff, New York Catering: Crystal Spoon Elmsford, New York

Feb 28 2017
Electric Empire USA Sold a defective Hoverboard and after returning it I never received a replacement or refund as I was promise for almost a year after returning the defective item. Oakland Park Florida
Author: Upland, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Electric Empire USA Oakland Park, Florida

Feb 28 2017
verizon they never showed up to fixed my phone and internet problem,people on the phone very rude ,even had a ticket number ,got voice mails and was told for the last 4 days they were coming and didnt. pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Fayette City, Pennsylvania Telephones: verizon pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 28 2017
Direct TV Charged 651.98 to my debit card without my authorization or knowledge resulting in a negative Balance with my bank USAA for a final bill, cancellation fee, and equipment of which I thought the bill would be arriving any day now. I called to complain, Dire Charged my debit card for 651.00 for a final bill without my knowledge or consent California Nationwide Oh Good.... Author: McDonough, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Optum Bank RIPOFF Bank Steals Money From the Customers! Nationwide Author: WESTERVILLE, Ohio Banks: optum bank Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
The Shepherd's Diet or TSD Purports to be new Christian/Bible-based diet Internet
Author: Roseburg, Oregon Weightloss Programs: The Shepherd's Diet Internet

Feb 28 2017
The Conjure Shop Mama Izzy, Mama Izzy's Hoodoo, Nicole McDermott Misrepresentation and infringement Omaha Nebraska
Author: Iowa Specialty Stores: The Conjure Shop Omaha, Nebraska

Feb 28 2017
MyPoolYard.com RIP OFF Dishonest, deceitful, rude, no return policy even when they send the wrong order N. Hollywood California Author: Tampa, Florida Pools & Saunas: My Pool Yard Internet

Feb 28 2017
West gate Resort We became a owner last summer and they want money but they want give us the week that we was told it would be at a low price we want out Nationwide Author: Monroe, North Carolina Air Travel: West gate Resort Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
The Adult Hub Complete and utter con, sends fake messages from fake profiles Douglas Isle of Man Author: chesterfield, Alabama Adult Web Sites: The Adult Hub Internet

Feb 28 2017
CORE Skin Care,BAYDAYINC@GMAV1607 I fell for a Angelina Jolie, free sample of Core Skin Care, just pay shipping & handeling - which I did with a credit card. The next month I was sent 2 items and charged $175.94. Author: Long Beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: CORE Skin Care,BAYDAYINC@GMAV1607

Feb 28 2017
Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia was offering free bottles oc this product and advertised that you only had to pay $4.95 shipping. I ordered it and got the 1 bottle I ordered. 17 days later they charged me $94.19 on my debit card without my permission. Internet Author: Superior, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Feb 28 2017
Speedticketbeaters.com The owner is a certifiable maniac!! Internet Author: New York, New York Legal Services: Speedticketbeaters.com Internet

Feb 28 2017
Fulfillment Center TEST X CORE i ordered one free sample $4.95 shipping. they sent me two bottle of pills one has not been open, the other i have a bad allergic reaction to it. Tried calling no one ever answer you call. i want to send it back for a refund of $160.00 + Aururo Colorado Author: Tucson, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Fulfillment Center Aururo, Colorado

Feb 28 2017
National Detail Pros Nationaldetailpros.com The company sent a detailer out to my house was to be their between 9&11 Am showed up at 1430 pm did a bad job on my boat and charge my card with a 225.00 extra charge Tampa Florida Internet Author: Palm Coast, Florida Maintenance Companies: National Detail Pros Internet

Feb 28 2017
CD Diet & Health They sent a product that they advertised on the Inernet with no instructions or phone number on how to contact them. I found the phone number from another person's complaint, called to cancel any further products and they kept getting my zip code wrong, then tried to sell me another product, and they were just not wanting to cancel the order. I asked for a cancellation number and they said they would send it in an e-mail. I spoke with Chris on 2-27-17!!! San Diego California Author: SELLERSBURG, Indiana Skin Care: CD Diet & Health San Diego, California

Feb 28 2017
Shenzen CE Optoelectronic CO Lts We have paid for the goods and shipping in full but never received the shipment Shenzen China Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Shenzen CE Optoelectronic CO Lts Shiyan Town,

Feb 28 2017
SKYBOX SKYNET Overcharging customers in the name of Customs, 200% of Product Value DORAL Florida
Our apologies Author: JABALPUR, Alabama Shipping & Handling: SKYBOX DORAL, Florida

Feb 28 2017
MillsLED MillsLED.com Won't answer the phone and won't ship Columbus, Ohio 43219 Nationwide Author: ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico Building Products: MillsLED Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Beauty Impressions I believed this was a ripped off, this company used Facebook to send you an advertising about the products that they said that belongs to Melania's Trump and how you can used as tryout and three days later you see it coming out of your bank account, they I believed it was a ripped off due to they went through my facebook and it was supposed to be a trying sample, which I have paid shipping and handling, three days after they collect over $180.00 dollars out of my account. Desoto Texas
Author: Desoto, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Beauty Impressions Desoto, Texas

Feb 28 2017
Alcat Cell science systems, prior (((REDACTED))) throughout the entire mgmt team & owner(except for lee) Deerfield Beach, Florida Legal Notice Author: Deerfield beach, Florida Consumer Services: Alcat Deerfield Beach, Florida

Feb 28 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is the only African-American lead company in America who is currently doing an IPO focused on the urban community at just $1.00 per share.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Rolling Hills Estates, California Producers: Punch Televison Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Internet

Feb 28 2017
Express Pet Courier Service Joey Butler I was told to send $150 for travel fee for a Maltese dog on 2-37-2017. The company is Express Pet Courier Service. Joey Butler from Express Pet Courier Service Internet
Author: N Kansas City , Missouri Questionable Activities: Express Pet Courier Service Internet

Feb 28 2017
Fidelity Financial Incorporated Sent a letter saying I won 250.000 dollar from a consumers sweepstakes held on Feb.13th 2017.Then they sent a check for 2,350.00 to help pay the processing fees. USA office 881 Main Ave Los Angeles CA 90014 Nationwide Author: Mendenhall, Mississippi Banks: Fidelity Financial Incorporated Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Core Skin Care Scam at the Core Of Core Skincare Internet Author: Largo, Florida Skin Care: Core Skin Care Internet