THE DUMP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the dump
There may be more specific results for "the dump "
For more specific results for "the dump "
Showing 26-50 of 371,933 Found Reports For more specific results for "the dump "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
 I have been chareged by Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach Florida on my debit card for several months and when i try to look this company up and to where they got my personal info, i find a complaint that this very same company got someone else through the USPS adress change website. And I too have just recently did the same thing and am now being charged by this mysterious company that has no real contact information. I have tried calling all phone numbers for this company and they dont work. Then I find this complaint on the very same Identity saftey service ... Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: winston salem, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Hamilton Publishing I sent them 75.00 for a book, Miracle Slot System. My check was deposited to my account by them on 7/14. I have not received the book or any letter from them. Cashed my check,didn't send me the book. New York New York Author: Cashiers, North Carolina Casinos: Hamilton Publishing

Aug 15 2017
Total Visa my cc pay I got my card on the 15th and I have paid it all along on the 15th sioux falls ND North Dakota Nationwide Author: kenton, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Total Visa Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
1 800 GOT JUNK stole items from my house --lied about the price Berlin Maryland Author: Centreville, Maryland Recycling/Trash removal: 1 800 GOT JUNK Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Jody's Secret WOW Fashions Ordered an adjustable sports bra onilne. I never received the order. It has been two months. Never received a confirmation email. Never replied to numerous emails to customer support Internet Author: Juliaetta, Idaho Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 15 2017
Xfinity Car Sales The company took my thousand dollars down payment, and 2 weeks later stole the car back from me.after signing an agreement to refund my money. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Xfinity Car Sales Houston, Texas

Aug 15 2017
my yogurt supplies myyogurtsupplies We wanted to try this company with a small order before we switch all our bussines to them, however the result was super nasty Granada Hills California Author: dearborn heights, Michigan Food Stores: my yogurt supplies Granada Hills, California

Aug 15 2017
CreditOneBank Creditonebnk I have a client that had a credit card from this bank. Las Vegas NV Nevada Internet One Problem Author: Dania Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: CreditOneBank Internet

Aug 15 2017
THE HARTFORD INSURANCE The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.One Hartford Plaza Hartford, CT 06155 United States Phone: 860-547-5000Fax: 860-547-2680 DECEPTIVE, DISCRIMINATORY, UNFAIR, ABUSIVE TREATMEN OF DISABLED SENIOR CITIZEN POLICY HOLDER Hartford, CT Connecticut 06155 Nationwide Author: el paso, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: THE HARTFORD INSURANCE Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Second Chance Investment Group Ray Foster Forclosure Rescue Scam Mira Loma California
Corect Name of Comapny Author: Orange, California Loan Modification: Second Chance Investment Group Mira Loma,

Aug 15 2017
Charlotte Grill Company Terry Wayne/Carolina Grill Company He takes a deposit from people after offering an unbelivable low price on a job. Often runs specials on the local Craigslist. He makes you sign a contract then either starts your job but doesnt finish, never starts your job or does a small amount of work and never comes back. His contract states that he will keep 25% of deposit if you cancel. He will make it impossible to work with him due to not finding subs, making an appointment and not keeping it, delaying projects do to weather or car break down etc. You will have to take him to court to get the moeny back. Many people who won judgements against him never saw their money--he has declared bankruptcy 2 times and has a lengthy criminal and civil record. This is public information that you should look into. Waxhaw NC Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Charlotte Grill Company Internet

Aug 15 2017
Envisage Skin Care, Endless Beauty Care.com, Skinrated Offered a free trial for one product, offered a 2nd product with no way to decline, made no indication the product(s) would be mailed and billed full price monthly. Georgia Author: LAVEEN, Arizona Skin Care: Envisage Skin Care Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Peyman Promptly sent very small trees that I requested, however, all the trees were dead on arrival. I contacted them and was told to wait about 8 weeks and if not send them back for new deliveries. I tried to contact them after that and there were no responses New Haven Connecticut Author: Tigard, Oregon Nurseries: Peyman New Haven, Connecticut

Aug 15 2017
Slim Shady's Comic Books and Stuff Got Clunked in the head instead of comic book Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Questionable Activities: Slim Shady's Comic Books and Stuff Internet

Aug 15 2017
http://fairpricestockonline.com Fairpricestockonline I ordered 3 area rugs from this company and they charged me and never sent the rugs. Now they won't respond to my emails and no one ever answers the phone live. Rehoboth Mass Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Con Artists: fairpricestockonline.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
Coinmach, coinmach corp, csc serviceworks, coinmach corporation WORST COMPANY EVER! beware the ripoff! City of Industry, coachella valley California Author: desert hot springs, California Laundry Services: Coinmach City of Industry, California

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
The real story. Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Murray Hill Research center of Texas Cynthia Martin is rep that recruited me for research study As a RN , i participated in 2 research studies approx 2 months ago..should have been paid after the study and was not paid Dallas Texas Texas Author: loganville, Georgia Nurses: Murray Hill Research center of Texas Texas

Aug 15 2017
simple Fulfillment Luxury fulfillment Simply Green Coffee simply garcinia i went online and attempted to order a product Simply garcinia after putting in my information I was sent to a next step which offered me another product Simply green coffee I did not want the Simply green coffee but there was not a go back button or anything I noticed on the bottom was a transparent marker that sai decline.. San diego California Author: suitland, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: simple Fulfillment San diego, California

Aug 15 2017
K&N ENGINEERING INC Refund policy , i ordered a K&N cai kit on 7/31/17 I never opened the box and called for RGN 8/1 RIVERSIDE California Author: reno, Nevada Auto Parts: K&N ENGINEERING INC RIVERSIDE, California

Aug 15 2017
Florida Window and Door TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Florida Window and Door is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Florida Window and Door customers can trust the products quality. Customers can trust the quality of Florida Window and Door’s people!*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Florida Window and Door pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Florida Window and Door recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Bradenton, Florida Glass Companies: Florida Window and Door TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Window and Door and affiliates in the replacement window business since 1983, serviced over 80,000 residential and commercial properties throughout the Midwest, East Coast, and Florida. Florida Window and Door’s broad array of satisfied customers is a testimony to our business philosophy. Florida Window and Door takes pride on doing business one way-the right way. Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Heritage Acceptance Corporation 118 S 2nd St, Elkhart, IN 46516 Suing me for the vehicle they repossessed and resold Elkhart Indiana REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Dublin, Kentucky Financial Services: Heritage Acceptance Corporation Elkhart, Indiana

Aug 15 2017
Seal Torch 2000 Flashlight https://orders.lfb.org/SPY, Lfb.org/SPY_/sealtorch995_0517/LSPYT660, Laissez Faire, lfb.org, Doug Hill, Director, LFB Distribution This company is a fraud. they overbilled me. Should have been $54.95, they Billed me $84.00 and it posted like X4 times. so it tied up my funds for $edk they have no customer service personnell when you call, only a website to look at is what the voicemail recommends. customerservice@lfb.org. Baltimore Maryland Author: Lubbock, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Seal Torch 2000 Flashlight Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 15 2017
International longshoremen's Association Local union 333 The mobster union local 333 trying to take all the work at the port Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Employment Services: International longshoremen's Association Baltimore , Maryland

Aug 15 2017
Zelda Psychic Zelda is a scam artist she claims that she can help you with little money by starting off with 60.00 than 200.00 and then she wants you to get her gift cards of 200.00 and more in order to get things moving in the right direction. She seems very sympathetic but it reality she is a CON ARTIST with no care in the world for you as a human being. She will take every last penny you have and not flinch an eye. This woman that should be ashamed of herself took way over 4000.00 from me for nothing but her own use and not to help me. Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Psychic Fortune Tellers: Zelda Physic Dallas, Texas