Your Search | the dump

Feb 11 2016
KL Constructors Spent the money elsewhere they were paid by owner instead of paying the subs Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304 Michigan Author: Corunna, Michigan Builders & Contractors: KL Constructors Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304, Michigan

Feb 10 2016
shopgoodwill.com Goodwill of the Olympics and Rainier Region Shill bidding Tacoma, WA Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Non-Profit Charities: shopgoodwill.com Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
JACK FREEMAN / HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT/ MARION JACK FREEMAN JR/ MARION JACK FREEMAN /JACK FREEMAN JR /THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT con man building contractor with only a handyman licence that he got in Dec 2015 but BBB shows his file was opened in 2007! MARIETTA Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Roofing Companies: JACK FREEMAN / HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT MARIETTA , Georgia

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
Author: Anna, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Tcp Logistics in benbrook ,Tx Benbrook, Texas

Feb 10 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Idea Buyer, LLC is dedicated to client satisfaction and the quality of services they provide. As Ideal Buyer grows, so does their marketplace connections and relationships, providing an increase in opportunities for their clients.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Idea Buyer, LLC pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Idea Buyer, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ERIC CORL/IDEA BUYER SAME OLE'. SAME OLE/ BLOG A DAY Author: Phoenix, Arizona Liars: Patent & Trademark Services: Eric Corl Idea Buyer Internet

Feb 10 2016
Diamond Cargo Warranty is a lie. Won't return email. Sell across the country. Have to return trailer to them for warranty. No paperwork given of warranty at purchase Douglas Georgia Author: Wentzville, Missouri Trailers: Diamond Cargo Georgia

Feb 10 2016
LVNV Funding LLC/First Premier Bank/First Premier This was a rip-off in the attempt to offer me credit to raise my credit score yet I was charged $151.94 with two payments of in extortion and threat to my credit report/score by these rip-off artists. Sparks Nevada Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks,, Nevada

Feb 10 2016
Maxlend I borrowed 300$ and couldn't pay back the loan in one lump sum and ends up paying over 800$ just paid off the loan and they didn't send a confirmation number to my e mail these people need to be stopped!! Internet Another All Their Fault Case Author: Kenton, Ohio Loans: Maxlend Internet

Feb 10 2016
TCP Logistics REVIEW: TCP Logistics’ team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. TCP operates intra-Texas, regional, and long-haul lanes for large national customers through our base of operating partners. *UPDATE TCP Logistics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. TCP Logistics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Hagerman, New Mexico Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Benbrook , Texas

Feb 10 2016
The Autobroker INC Bob-owner Sold crappy car trying to resolve problem owner starts swearing Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne , Indiana Auto Dealers: The Autobroker INC

Feb 10 2016
freedompop Free Cell Phone Service - FreedomPop I order a cell phone from freedom pop.I was told the phone were new, and I would receive a new phone, the phone was used and did not work, online service freedom pop Author: antioch, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: freedompop Internet

Feb 10 2016
Dr. Muhammed Mirza The Botox Doctor Waste of time and money! New York New York Author: Nutley, New Jersey Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Muhammed Mirza New York, New York

Feb 10 2016
Lorie King Lorco in the Hills scam waterford mi Author: Michigan Realtors: Lorie King waterford,

Feb 10 2016
GoBank Holding my money without my permission!!! Nationwide I Wonder What The REAL Story Is? Author: Round Rock, Texas Banks: GoBank Pasadena, California

Feb 10 2016
A to Z Jewelry Repair, Lokshin Yuriy Jeweler lost a stone and will not pay the repair fee. Olathe Kansas Author: Shawnee, Kansas Jewelers: A to Z Jewelry Repair Olathe, Kansas

42, Report #1220421

Feb 10 2016
TCP Logistics REVIEW: TCP Logistics clients feel safe, confident, and secure. TCP Logistics dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TCP Logistics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: austell, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: TCP Logistics Benbrook, Texas

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Feb 10 2016
Globe Life Insurance Torchmark Globe Life illegally changed the owner name on my policy without authorization. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Insurance Companies: Globe Life Insurance Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Feb 09 2016
www.Blauren.bigcartel.com she_brookelaurenhilaryshideaway.com This person is selling body shapers on line and not sending the product  Los Angeles Internet Author: Mesquite, Texas Clothing Stores: www.Blauren.bigcartel.com she_brookelaurenhilaryshideaway.com This person is selling body shapers on line and not sending the product Internet Internet

Feb 09 2016
Veritas Law Group John M. Ribarich, Esq. In 2013, my husband and I entered into an agreement with Ribarich & Veritas Law Group for a home modification. They charged us $14,000.00 for a loan modification, we paid the entire amount. As of this date, we lost our home,  Los Angeles California Author: Perris, California Loan Modification: Veritas Law Group Los Angeles, California

Feb 09 2016
Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation leveraging a decade of expertise with agencies, brand-direct and deep publisher relationships, dedicated intelligent customer acquisition platform operates at every level of the intent funnel converting audience data into instantly actionable insights that drive success across display, video, mobile, social, and performance channels. Social Butterphly Corporation receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles , California

Feb 09 2016
smith loan assistance James Anderson That they sent my case file to the court house Internet Fraud Author: North Carolina Loans: smith loan assistance Internet

Feb 09 2016
29 prime contacted me and said they were from Google and that they could put me on the front page . also front page of Yahoo, and Bing. that was on 02/14/2012 I have not been on once on any page,every, Internet  *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.   Author: RICHMOND, Texas Questionable Activities: 29 Prime Internet

Feb 09 2016
NCE Insurance SCAM Promised preexisting condition coverage and delivered nothing of the sort - they will say anything to get your money Orlando Florida Author: Plano, Illinois Health Insurance: NCE Insurance Orlando, Florida