Your Search | the firm, inc.

Oct 07 2015
Cleveland Pet Expo changed the date and place for the Expo and would not reimburse me for my cancellation even though they were sold out. Cleveland OHIO Nationwide Author: Willoughtby, Ohio Festivals & Event Services: Cleveland Pet Expo Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
DMS Consulting, LLC Cheated me out of proper compensation and in violation of the compensation contract New Market, Maryland Author: Manassas, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: DMS Consulting, LLC New Market, , Maryland

Oct 07 2015
inmate calls connect the compamy charge me 24.00 for service rendered that i didn't recieved, and i can't seem to get my refund through calling, or through internet, please help. Internet Author: laurel, Maryland Telephone Companies: inmate calls connect Internet

Oct 07 2015
Merrill and Associates law firm Bait and Switch company california california Author: sandy spring, Maryland Housing Rentals: Merrill and Associates law firm Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
The General Insurance scams customer Internet Author: Round Rock, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: The General Insurance Internet

Oct 07 2015
Scioto valley growers Ryan Shanks Ryan ordered $597.20 in tools and supplies from my company and cancelled the payment for no reason and will not communicate with us to find a solution. He ripped us off litterally. Ada Ohio Author: tucson, Arizona Dead Beat Customers: Scioto valley growers Ada, Ohio

Oct 07 2015
Georgia Secretary of State Dental Board The Georgia Secretary of State Dental Board Failed to Properly Investigate My Serious Complaint Against a Georgia Dentist. Atlanta Georgia Author: Blairsville, Georgia Dental Services: Georgia Secretary of State Dental Board Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 07 2015
LIVEPCEXPERT IN Technologies They froze my internet with blue screen and microsoft Inc. Tech support phone. I called. They showed virus. I paid. Internet Author: green island, New York Computer Service & Repair: LIVEPCEXPERT Internet

Oct 07 2015
Jordan Buckman of Oracle Financial Group Aggressive tone when talking on the phone, scam New York Author: Gulfport , Mississippi Collection Agencies: Jordan Buckman of Oracle Financial Group Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Dish Network National Satellite Systems, Inc. Lied to us about a 250.00 prepaid visa card to get us to switch from Direct to Dish. We had to pay 263.00 cancellation fee to Direct for cancelling Nationwide Author: sebring, Florida Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Empire Financial Firm, Empire Debt Services, Victoria Gomez Scared me by saying there'll be an interception of income Norcross Georgia Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Collection Agencies: Empire Financial Firm Norcross, Georgia

Oct 07 2015
Consumers Choice Cars BEWARE THIS DEALERSHIP IS ON THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN FOR CONSUMER RIPPING OFF Marietta Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Auto Dealers: Consumers Choice Cars Marietta, Georgia

Oct 06 2015
Iqor Iqor Holdings US Inc company makes millions but can't seem to pay employees Tempe AZ and all over Author: Arizona Civil Rights Violators: Iqor

Oct 06 2015
BeckerJackson & Reed and Total Scam and Ripoff, DO NOT INVEST IN THIS, YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY. I was offer this investment and after investigating the company I found out it is a total SCAM seattle Washington Author: poway, California Investment Brokers: BeckerJackson & Reed seattle, Washington

Oct 06 2015
Groupo Vidanta Vida Life Groupo Mayan Vacation Resort Grand Mayan VacationMayan Group Groupo VidantaCKBE Vida Vacations Promised Gift to listen to 90 minute presentation, stayed seven hours, Gift denied upon redemption in the United States Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico Author: Los Angeles, California Timeshare Rentals: Groupo Vidanta Vida Life Groupo Mayan Vacation Resort Nuevo Vallarta,,

Oct 06 2015
Beverly Oliviacce Event sponsor bailed on paying the models, insulted shorter models and disappeared after event. Los Angeles Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Cash Services: Beverly Oliviacce Internet

Oct 06 2015
the pain center Permit No.6325-Chicago,ILmedicare and insurance information they are talking people out of sensitive information thats in pain such as social,medical,numbers chicago,IL Illinois Author: spingfield gardens queens, New York Credit Card Fraud: the pain center chicago,IL, Illinois

Oct 06 2015
kansas city kansas deffenbaugh trash company Deffenbaugh industries residential customer service. I am forced to pay for this service through the kansas city kansas board of utilities company, which is ran by the unified governement of kansas. kansas city kansas Kansas Author: kansas city, ks., Kansas Government Services: kansas city kansas deffenbaugh trash company kansas city , Kansas

Oct 06 2015
The Last Witch Hunter One Race Films, Vin Diesel, Mark Canton, Bernie Goldmann, Lionsgate, Summit Entertainment, Cinelou, Atmosphere Productions, Cory Goodman, Timur Bekmanbetov The Last Witch Hunter... producers and Vin Diesel are violating copyright Los Angeles Nationwide
Pat vs Vin Diesel Author: Los Angeles, California Theaters: The Last Witch Hunter Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Psychic Readings by Jacy, Jacy Mitchel I went to see Jacy ,a psychic, when I was in a very bad place, and she told me someone had put a curse on me and that she would need to build life sized candles of me and this person to remove it. $6,000. Then once that was payed off, she said that there was a darkness surrounding me and will for the rest of my life unless we made a circle surrounding me made out of 14kt gold. Costing me $20,000. Springfield Illinois You have got to be kidding me Author: Phoenix, Arizona Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Readings by Jacy

Oct 06 2015
Environmental Products International Inc. Septic tank cleaner Fair view New Jersey Author: Como, Mississippi Environmental Violators: Environmental Products International Inc. Fair view, New Jersey

Oct 06 2015
CLEARVIEW SETTLEMENT parent online Loan multi finance Collection Company who owes and operates about more than 375 online loan websites all over the USA. Internet Author: Gwinn, Michigan Cash Services: CLEARVIEW SETTLEMENT Internet

Oct 06 2015
Fath Management Co Canyon Creek, Gateway Place,Preston Park,The Summit at Midtown, Woodbridge, Biltmore, Cambridge Court, Harvard Square, Princeton Court Renter be wary, worst property management, don't move here Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Real Estate Services: Fath Management Co Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Nextbooks They sold a bad product and won't respond to the emails or phone calls. They want you to jump through hoops and then they don't respond anymore. West Covina California Author: Phenix City, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Nextbooks West Covina, California

Oct 06 2015
Bill Hugall Enterprises Inc Bill Hugall I was a fool to get suckered by this Internet Scam Artist Internet Author: Sonora, California On-Line Business: Bill Hugall Enterprises Inc Internet