Your Search | the firm, inc.

Sep 01 2015
AMP TALENT Anne Marie Perrault. She has repeatedly have taken DOUBLE cuts off of my work. She takes 35% from my paycheck after taking 35% from the person I have worked with. in total taking 70% of my check. This has happened a few times. RUN or please warn your friends. She has very bad character. Toronto Ontario AMP Talent Group Stands Behind its True Positive Reputation Not Defamatory ‘Anonymous’ Posts Author: Toronto, Ontario Modeling & Talent Agencies: AMP TALENT Toronto , Ontario

Sep 01 2015
Green Energy Group Inc. Scammed out of $20,000.00 by this company Orlando Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Green Energy Group Inc. Orlando, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Mikhlin Holdings Inc. Leon Mikhlin Defaulted on a $100K Mortgage Note, recorded in Kings County Brooklyn , Brooklyn New York Author: HAMPTON, Virginia Real Estate Investing: Mikhlin Holdings Inc. Brooklyn, New York

Sep 01 2015
Move Builder Lisa Lefevers. Operations Manager, These moves was covered by insurance .Move Builder move me total of 2 times and both moves things was broken. The mover was not professionals. Unprofessional laugauge used, smell of alcohol, and lazy. When my claim was submitted to the claims department it took 6 months for anyone to contact me . I had to call them. I left messages for the operation manager , Lisa, a total of 8 times and she never called back. When I did speak with her I called her back. Her attitude was very negative and no care about my claim. Very poor customer skills. Wichita Falls , Nationwide. Texas Author: Snellville, Georgia Moving Companies: Move Builder Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
at home advisors @homeadvisors Maghgie Mcdowell and Tracy Ashley has an online company called athomeadvisors.info. Once you fill out the application and get hired that ask for you to pay 35 dollars for a seat for the online call center. Once that's done you fill out payroll info including a picture of your ss card and id. Yolu then receive several emails staing when you start training etc. Once they receive your info its very hared to contact them. They eventuslly send out different emails under alias saying this and that. They took me through a hoop for a whole month please beaware of this company. Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Author: jackson, Mississippi Consumer Services: Work at Home: at home advisors Internet

Sep 01 2015
Bear Roofing ,bearroofs.com Scam Artists and Crooks. The public should be aware of this scam of a company. Birmingham Alabama
Rescind this report Author: Birmingham, Alabama Roofing Companies: Bear Roofing Birmingham, Alabama

Sep 01 2015
Ron Dale Massey Home Services Now /Massey Painting Fraud_ Hired me to do a job for a well known company refused to pay me. I have the proof he got paid but keeps telling me he did not. Has a history of this in Middleburg, Florida also. Has also ripped off a company in Haines City, Florida. Lakeland Florida Author: LAKELAND, Florida Small Business Services: Ron Dale Massey Lakeland, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Tradesy Release the funds into my account since the buyer has received the goods and Tradesy also got paid Internet TRADESY FIXED MY ISSUE Author: Foster City, California Jewelry Stores: Tradesy Internet

Sep 01 2015
Gravity Dyfyer shoes 30 day free trial for full refund is a lie. The shoes did not fit and were worn only on a rug for about 7min. They were much too small for the stated size. After return I did not hear from them at all, I called for the status of the refund and the indicat Scam on returns claiming the merchandise is used Pacoima, California Nationwide Author: Malibu, California Specialty Stores: Gravity Dyfyer shoes Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Bellissimo Remodeling & Design, Inc. & Associate Bay Area L.L. Enterprises, Inc. Con Man Using Fake Contractors License To Rip Off The Public For Home Remodeling Boca Raton Florida
Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Home Improvements: Bellissimo Remodeling & Design, Inc. Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 01 2015
GreenDot Corp Bought new GreenDot prepaid card loaded $140 on iut when I try to register it the said the card was already in use Monrovia California Author: Chester, New York Credit & Debt Services: GreenDot Corp Internet

Sep 01 2015
Ace elite -netspend- Canceled my account for supposedly suspicious activity.and won't refund the 612$ that I loaded on the card on that same day. Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Banks: Ace elite (netspend) Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
jeannette darrow jeannette darrow, jeannette cc darrow, Jeannette darrow attorney, attorney, lawyer, darrowfirm, Darrow firm Scam, fraud, liar, complaint, review, thief, crook, Santa ana California Author: Santa Ana , California Unusual Rip-Off: jeannette darrow Santa ana, California

Aug 31 2015
Conlan Press Connor Cochran This individual took my money for an order that never was fulfilled, stringing along myself and many others, offering excuse after excuse, and never delivered the items that were paid for. Montara California Author: Fort Collins, Colorado On-Line Stores: Conlan Press Internet

Aug 31 2015
Ares Product Management Pegasus Fullfillment LLC I ordered two free bottles of diet pills paid the shipping of $4.95 my daughter ordered the same was charged $8.00 for shipping. I did not order any more bottles three weeks later was charged $89.96 and $89.92 I did not auth. them to charge my card for any thing else. can not get a hold of anyone phone number does not work. These companies that charge without authorization should be shut down. Dallas Texas Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Ares Product Management Dallas, Texas

Aug 31 2015
THE UNLOCK PROS INC COMPLETLY RIPOFF LAS VEGAS Nevada Internet Author: Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: UNLOCK PROS Internet

Aug 31 2015
South Island Remediation Dishonest paper filings, games from a high turnover employer Victoria British Columbia backs away from the lie Author: Victoria, British Columbia Work Place Bullies: South Island Remediation Victoria, British Columbia

18, Report #1252099

Aug 31 2015
across the nation promotions atn promo and atrium staffing kim tillman le anne penfield. atrium the payroll company LOL is Brittney baerardino NO PAY NO WAY 2 PUT IN HOURS THEN 2 PAYROLL CO ATRIUM STAFFING MORE PAPERWORK NEVER CORRECT 4 THEM HRS AND PAY SCALE WRONG. ATN OR ATRIUM NO CALLS BACH..BIG RIPOFF!! chicago Illinois Author: nation wide, Illinois Employees: across the nation promotions chicago, Illinois

Aug 31 2015
Ginny's Inc An account I never opened!!!!! And they have no record of it!!!!! Monroe Wisconsin Author: Waco, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Ginny's Inc Monroe, Wisconsin

20, Report #1252093

Aug 31 2015
Altisource/Ocwen Ignored us and never were able to talk to anyone in the US also put us off for 9 years Nationwide Author: Gulf breeze, Florida Loan Modification: Altisource/Ocwen Nationwide

21, Report #1252086

Aug 31 2015
Anthony Morrison I purchase a program spend over $400 the next day after thinking it over I try to cancel and get a refund no one reply to my mesages send several eails email email Author: Clark, New Jersey Computer Training & Education: Anthony Morrison

22, Report #1252056

Aug 31 2015
Browne & Associates Consulting & Design, Extraordinary Floors, Brownedesign, Alec Browne He is a theft. Fraud and stole, He never ordered or had an intention of delivering the product he was/is selling. Brevard North Carolina Author: West Linn, Oregon Building Products: Browne & Associates Consulting & Design, Brevard, North Carolina

23, Report #1252051

Aug 31 2015
Kuba Jitsu Joined a certification program via paypal. The program was terrible and when I wanted my 1/2 certification he denied it and kept my money after I droped out of the program. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kuba Jitsu Minneapolis , Minnesota

24, Report #1252039

Aug 31 2015
Guzu. Guzu inc RIPPED ME OFF Internet Author: turnersville, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Guzu. Internet

25, Report #1252038

Aug 31 2015
TULALIP MOTORSPORT PAID CASH FOR THE VEHICLE LAST YEAR. 2003 CHEV.TAHOE, IT KEEPS SAYING SOMETHING LIKE ENGINE POWER LOW. I HAD AN OIL CHANGE ON IT LAST WEEK, AND IT WAS DOING FINE, BUT LAST NIGHT I DROVE IT ABOUT A MILE AND IT STARTED DOING IT AGAIN, ALMOST DIED ON ME.. MY SON TRIED TO GET IT REPAIRED A MONTH AGO, AND IT COST $1600.00 TO REPAIR... WHAT THE HECK IS IT WORTH NOW... I NEED A VEHICLE, I AM DIABETIC AND NEED TO MAKE IT TO THE DR OFTEN. JUST FEEL LIKE JUNKING IT.. MARYSVILLE Washington Author: TULALIP, Washington Auto Dealer Repairs: TULALIP MOTORSPORT MARYSVILLE, Washington