THE GENERAL INSURANCE CO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the general insurance co
There may be more specific results for "the general insurance co"
For more specific results for "the general insurance co"
Showing 26-50 of 227,468 Found Reports For more specific results for "the general insurance co"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES I receive a collelction letter indicating that I owed $51.50 to Allegro Anti-Aging Cream City of Allegro is not entered State is not entered Internet Author: Richmond, California Health Insurance: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Internet

Jul 27 2017
cashnetusa Jack Brown fraudulent accusation of loan and arrest threat File a complaint with the consumer protection bureau you know the one that trump is trying to abolish Author: peoria, Arizona Online banking: cashnetusa Internet

Jul 27 2017
Skin Endear I called to say I was not interested in the product and will not pay the $89.98 that they say I owe. I ordered a trial offer and that was all not a renewed amount. Don Mills Ontario Author: St Petersburg, Florida Skin Care: Skin Endear Buffalo, New York

Jul 27 2017
Allegro Anti Aging cream DAR Waterfront They are trying to collect $51.50 for cream I did not order..And it would have been paid for at the time of purchase if I had ordered Sherman Oaks, California Author: Windermere, Florida TV Advertisements: Allegro Anti Aging cream Sherman Oaks,, California

Jul 27 2017
endclothing.com - Scammers Their systems failed to capture an address update. I called to correct, but was told their system prevented a correction. Items were then hurriedly shipped so they could both keep my money and the item when it was returned for delivery to incorrect address. Apparently, they are able to sell the same item over and over again with this scam strategy. Newcastle upon Tyne Internet Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Clothing Stores: endclothing.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
AVALURE I was told I had 14 days to try the product and decide if I wanted it. I have not had the product for 14 days and was charged almost $200 for trying it for 14 days and not cancelling. This is a scam! internet Author: Harrodsburg, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: AVALURE Internet

Jul 27 2017
Gentlemens Joggers Ordered 2 pairs of sunglasses from them and paid the 10 dollars in shipping. It is going on 2 months and I still have not received the sunglasses or a response from them. I have been scammed. Gentelmens Joggers Sunglasses RipOff Prince George British Columbia Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Sunglasses: Gentlemens Joggers Prince George, British Columbia

Jul 27 2017
Texas Dept. of Health and Human [Dis]Service can/t give names, HHS keeps them secret so you can't redress grievances for their illegal conduct. abusive, regularly violates constitutional protections of the people, illegal behavior, can't follow their own rules and regulations Austin Texas Author: Alvarado, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Texas Dept. of Health and Human [Dis]Service Austin, Texas

Jul 27 2017
FINANCIAL MARKET WIZARD Indicted for Fraud by the FBI and much more. AKA NOSHEE. FINANCIAL MARKET WIZARD. HIS REAL IDENTITY IS : Nasir khan 39391 Tiburon Rd Murietta CA 92563.....The indictment charges MOHAMMAD NASIR KHAN, of Stockton, and with conspiring to defraud the Interna false reporting of stock market performance Murrieta, California 92563 Internet Author: New York Financial Services: FINANCIAL MARKET WIZARD Internet

Jul 27 2017
Len Butticci is an unethical and incompetent business man. Pickering / Toronto Ontario Author: houston, Texas Insurance Agencies: Len Butticci Internet

Jul 27 2017
UP Garcinia I ordered 14 day free trial, 30 day supply, was charged $94.19, canceled membership but won't return money. I claim false advertising on the 14 day trial, not getting 14 days from delivery time Los Amgeles California Author: Meredosia, Illinois Weightloss Programs: UP Garcinia Internet

Jul 27 2017
Harmondeep singh Dishonest man gave down payment on apartment. Had me cancel four showing on the unit then never showed up to move in and used me for the non refundable deposit. Scum bag con artist him and his wife are. Jackson Michigan Author: Mason, Michigan Neighborhood Services: Harmondeep singh Michigan

Jul 27 2017
Dunkin' Donuts The manager is horrible and treats his employees horrible Foxboro Massachusetts Author: Foxboro, Massachusetts Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Dunkin' Donuts Foxboro , Massachusetts

Jul 27 2017
PS Salon I have been employed for 2 months now ever since my first paycheck I have been missing half my paycheck I have reached out to my manager her boss the region manager human resources I am owed back pay of $922 I've been told they were checking into it they were getting emails sent to them they were checking into it nothing has been done I've been told that PS Salon is not responsible for my financial stress when in actuality they're withholding have my paycheck they are responsible I have kept every sheet every document since day one I went over it for 3 hours last night and found discrepancy in all three of my last paychecks they are a rip-off and a scam and they don't care Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Liars: PS Salon Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 27 2017
Loving the Classics Rare Videos Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, California Books, Records & Videos: Loving the Classics Internet

Jul 27 2017
End of the Line Crooked business Ellwood City Pennsylvania Author: Ellwood City, Pennsylvania Animal Services: End of the Line Ellwood City, Pennsylvania

Jul 26 2017
No Title Keeping funds that were my mother's who past away last month Lancaster OHIO Who Is The Beneficiary?? Author: Bremen, Ohio Banks: Chase bank

Jul 26 2017
car hop uac Sold me a car that was no good gave me problems put bad reporting on my credit that was not supposed to be not able to retrieve the stuff that was in my car at time of repo I have to pay for it police was called on me excetera excetera excetera Sacramento Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Auto Dealers: car hop Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
McFarlin LLP, Timothy McFarlin, Jarrod Nakano, Gary Dote, Charlie May The Most Corrupt Law Firm in Orange County Irvine Internet Author: Torrance, California Legal Services: McFarlin LLP Internet

Jul 26 2017
Karsa I ordered a face cream that I had to pay shipping only on and when I went to check out they added a serum to my order. I called them to have it removed and said I have till the 26th of July to cancel. I haven't received any email from them, but they didn't debit my account for both products. I came looking for a number to cancel and found this out that I'm not the only person they did this to. Internet Author: Plattsmouth, Nebraska Skin Care: Karsa Internet

Jul 26 2017
Seattle Staging Co Seattle Staging Company, Kate Hull, Kate Stienheiser, Seattlestagingco, Seattlestaging, Seattlestaged, kate@seattlestagingco.com, seattlestagingco.com, seattlestagingco.com 206-795-6704, seattlestagingcompany, KATE HULL IS A SLEAZY CON-ARTIST NARCISSIST HOME STAGER IN SEATTLE Seattle Washington Author: SEATTLE, Washington Interior Decorators: Seattle Staging Co Seattle, Washington

Jul 26 2017
The Ranch at Piney River Elements Behavioral Health Don't Go to The Ranch at Piney River Nunnelly Tennessee Author: Dubuque, Iowa Mental Health: The Ranch at Piney River Nunnelly, Tennessee

Jul 26 2017
Amethyst Garden Inn Want to be scammed out of $600? Then this is the place for you... Savannah Georgia Author: san diego, California Bed & Breakfast: Amethyst Garden Inn Savannah, Georgia

Jul 26 2017
Astraea Skin youth Lite skin Paid for a trial size that the company said included s/h Few days later noticed 2 charges on my debit card for $84 & $93. Called the company 6 times . They said that they would refund half but only ended up refunding $45.91 CA Author: Thornton, Colorado Internet: Astraea Internet

Jul 26 2017
Envisage Skin International Envisage Skin International Kra'sa Anti Aging CreamIlus Anti Aging Advertised free product for shipping only and they after 2 weeks charges 212.00 for the product. Internet Author: HOCKLEY, Texas Beauty Products: Envisage Skin International Internet