Your Search | the government

Aug 27 2016
James Oliver-US Federal Grant Department Money for nothing? Washington District of Columbia Author: San Antonio, Texas Federal Government: James Oliver-US Federal Grant Department Washington, Dist of Columbia

Aug 27 2016
Garden State Parkway authority New Jersey Turnpike authority @sallywingles Exit 89 was unmanned for cash receipt and going so on my return trip I was sure to have exact change . The machine did not work. I have contested the 50 dollar fine and was told my reason was not valid.and they will suspend my registration if I don't pay. Who can we fight this with . Perhaps a class action law suit? (((REDACTED))) trenton New Jersey Author: Neptune, New Jersey Toll Booth Cashiers: Garden State Parkway authority po box 4971 trenton, New Jersey

Aug 27 2016
Hero Program Hero Finance Hero Program is a fraud and the finance is totally a scam. Home owners beware Santa Ana California Author: Santa Ana, California Loans: Hero Program Santa Ana, California

Aug 27 2016
JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin,Texas,Engineering, IT and Construction Jeff Anderson and Bobby Anderson have been working under this company that is a total ripoff!. They explain you that we work with the State Department, we get government project. they show themselves very ligitimate and they have created a very fake document to show the business plan and to convince you with the fake location. Anyways, it is long story, in short, after all, I gave $14200 loan to Bobby as he mentioned that he knows Companies in Japan and he needs to travel there. the time he received the money, He never returned and another day he will ask you for more. He carries U.S government ID with him to show that he is a legitimate person. I am not sure how he has this CAC card used for military. stay away from this guy and the company. I finally report his case to the government authority and he is under investigation. He will never stop to ripoff more people. I have his promissory Note to return my loan but never done it. PLEASE BE CAREFUL Austin Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Federal Government: JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin, Texas

Aug 27 2016
PURELINE Diietary supplements I got a free sample payin shipping and now they send me the same bottle at full rate on my card each month and will not stop. I did not ever authrorize this and no one answers the phone! tampa Florida Author: naples fl, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: PURELINE Diietary supplements tampa, Florida

Aug 27 2016
manuosh Farahnaz amirsoleymani farah amir farah kohanpour farahnaz kohanpour namaste pomegranates and roses the art of persian tea stole thousands from me on second order thru website nashville, tennessee Internet Author: los angeles, California Bait-and-Switch: manuosh Internet

Aug 27 2016
Needthatnow.com I love disney sponsoredCheckout.shopify.comNeedthatnow@gmail.com Placed the order never heard from them again .A pop-up comes on screen to help u well the only help you are going to get is seeing the pop up ughhh Internet Author: Oregon Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Needthatnow.com Internet

Aug 27 2016
Planet 7 casino I can't explain in twenty words call me and I'll explain the whole thing (((REDACTED))) or email me so I have room to write. Internet Author: Biggers, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Planet 7 casino Internet

Aug 26 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. is dedicated to providing the best representation for its clients. Kerendian and Associates recognizes every case is unique and requires attention to detail. Each client, and his or her concerns need to be understood by the attorney handling the case. Kerendian & Associates strongly believes in keeping their clients updated about their cases, as the clients are the ultimate decision-maker for the clients' cases. Kerendian & Associates understands being involved in a lawsuit is stressful. There are risks and expenses associated with every case. Kerendian & Associates recognizes that each client has the right to know how the judicial system works, and what is the best strategy, the best way for the case to be handled.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Legal Services: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian and Associates a Los Angeles based law firm hat has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focusing on centered on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation. Los Angeles , California

Aug 26 2016
Award Notification Commission The company claimed I had won $1327940.00 and all I needed to do was send a mailing fee of $12.99. Kansas City Kansas Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Attorneys General: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Event Resource Larry Hoffman, Dana and Stephanie I ordered 100 chairs from Event Resource on 08/05/16, Larry told me I would be recieving the chairs on 08/19/16 or 08/22/16 and 08/26/16 but I never recieve. Culver City CA Author: Fort Myers, Florida On-Line Stores: Event Resource Culver City,

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
michael s. ortega/ Mike A man by the name of Michael s. ortega also goes by Mike calmed to be a owner of a concrete company (Ortega masonary) he came into our home calmed he had 56 yards of concrete left over from a home that had cancelled on him and his crew, ortega offered to level and lay the left over concrete for tade labor work for mechanics motor swap and high drallic pump, took our money and never showed up to do the work.  please help us Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: michael s. ortega Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 26 2016
Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Family Law Group Jonathan Zitney Rancho Family Law Group Peter Timothy Pittullo Rancho Family Law Group Michael Luther Rancho Family Law Group Sagi Schwartzberg Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga Ca The Law Offices of Pittullo, Barker & Assoc Consumers Beware Rancho Family Law Group Is Really Pittullo Barker Associates, P. Timothy Pittullo and Schwartzberg & Luther Rancho Cucamonga, California Author: Rancho, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga, , California

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Answers By Gateway Answers By Took payment, but did not resolve the issue Internet Author: Williamsburg, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: Answers By Gateway Internet

Aug 26 2016
mr tailight tough to get your money back and the deductions, ship and handling and 20%restocking .they shipped the wrong part Internet Author: wolfeboro, New Hampshire Auto Parts: mr tailight Internet

Aug 26 2016
Mindy Mitchell psychic corner Mindy Mitchell the psychic corner in Stuart Florida. I went to see Mindy looking for help for a loved one. she told me she needed $150 for valuation so I payed her. she told me to come back 1 week later so I did like she said. When I came back she told me Nationwide Author: Stuart, Florida Psychic: Mindy Mitchell psychic corner Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
elite furniture lie about the simple finance they were charging me a lot of money if i didn't pay in three months they were going to over charge me double so i want to cancelled but the owner of the store owner refuse to cancelled my orders. I had to pay over $4000.00 plus it double the money close to $8000.00 over a year living in a fix income plus i had to give him $300.00 bronx new york new york Author: Bronx, New York Department & Outlet Stores: elite furniture Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Sovereign Filings Makefreedom.com Selling fraudlent material to people who live in the U.S. Charging people a fee where they don't actually do the work legelly. Lake City Georgia Author: Fortuna, California Questionable Activities: Sovereign Filings Lake City, Georgia

Aug 26 2016
Greystone Finance Group Loan Modification Scammers, Never Contact the Bank, Take your money and run Beverly HIlls California Author: Pasadena, California Loan Modification: Greystone Finance Group Beverly HIlls, California

Aug 26 2016
Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing I signed up for a free basement check-up at a home show. I cancelled, but the calls won't stop. Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Work at Home: Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Capellan pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Kuna, Idaho Smoke Shops: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capellan is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Internet

Aug 26 2016
Accredited Offshore DVR Corporation B.V. Invested money in options that did amazing, but they never paid out the money! San Jose and Amsterdam Costa Rica and Netherlands Author: Alberta Beach, Alberta Investment Brokers: Accredited Offshore San Jose, Costa Rica

Aug 26 2016
AMERICAN HOME SHIELD AHS- A/C went out in June thier contractors could not fix, we opted for the option done what was ask and still do not have pymt Memphis Tennessee
Author: MAYPEARL, Texas Customer: AMERICAN HOME SHIELD Memphis, Tennessee