Your Search | the government

Sep 18 2014
City of Reno, NV & Andy Bass City of Reno, Nevada, nev, NV, Andy Bass, Veterans, American, disabled, 100% service-connected disabled, help, stand up Reno Nevada
Author: Reno, Nevada Government Worker: City of Reno, NV & Andy Bass Reno, Nevada

Sep 17 2014
Tony Alston FBI Agent Criminal, Liar, Disgraced, Federal Crime, Former FBI Agent, Lack of Integrity Santa Ana California Author: Santa Ana, California Federal Government: Anthony Tony Alston FBI Agent Santa Ana, California

Sep 17 2014
City of Tempe Flood Cleanup Tempe Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Government Services: City of Tempe Tempe, Arizona

Sep 16 2014
Government Grant I was told I was approved for this grant in the amount of 14566.00.  unknown Nationwide Author: webster, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Government Grant Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
United Lending Company New York This company should be closed down. The government should take action. They are a scam. I paid their fee of $34.95 that They are thieves and liars and the business is a scam making money off of people who are broke and desperate New York Author: Erlanger, Kentucky ORGANIZED CRIME: United Lending Company New York New York

Sep 15 2014
Ymax Oration Mark Henry Scam calling my work threatening emergency Chicago Nationwide Author: Yuba City, California Federal Government: Ymax Oration Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
AMERICAN NATIONAL RECOVERY GROUP ,George Dodd, DIRTY SCUM BAGS! Matamoras Pennsylvania Author: Fayetteville, Georgia State Government: AMERICAN NATIONAL RECOVERY GROUP (George Dodd) Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
New Jersey E-ZPass Pascack Valley Toll Plaza $50 Fine received in mail after paying attendant $1.50 toll plaza fee Township of Washington, NJ New Jersey Author: Chesapeake, Virginia State Government: New Jersey E-ZPass New Jersey

Sep 14 2014
JOHNBLAIR RIP OFF REWARDS PENNSYLVANIA Pennsylvania Author: EASLEY, South Carolina Federal Government: JOHNBLAIR PENNSYLVANIA, Pennsylvania

Sep 12 2014
clark county nevada family courts judge gibson rude not let me even read my letter or see my grandchild las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Government Worker: clark county nevada family courts las vegas , Nevada

Sep 12 2014
ACS Incorp Claims I owe money and this information will be reported to my employer, the government Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: ACS Incorp Internet

Sep 11 2014
Government Grants This phony grant department tried to get me to believe I was selected for a $9000 government grant. Tacoma Washington Author: Rodeo, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Unusual Rip-Off: Government Grants Tacoma, Washington

Sep 11 2014
Hope for Home Took $3,000 gave the impression they were with the government plan. Didn't do anything but put us into forclosure Maraloma California Author: n las vegas, Nevada Loan Modification: Hope for Home Maraloma, California

Sep 11 2014
Keiser University Address: 1500 NW 49th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 333092400 Interstate Dr, Lakeland, FL(863) 682-6020 In 2010,I attended to Keiser University. I applied for financial aid so I wasn't qualified. They told me : don't worry they will give me a loan so I can continue my education. I said great! They called me they denied it because of my credit scores. Then I quit school because I couldn't continue. Do you believe the put me on hold since that time where they refused to relapse my transcript. Can someone help me because I don't have any money to pay anything and even if I have I wouldn't pay because I wasn't qualified for the loan that they wanted me to pay. I don't recommend anyone to to a school like that because they are making you signing papers in front of inexperienced financial advisors.. Be careful with keiser! US Federal government would need to take a look at their actions Lakeland,Florida Nationwide Author: Clermont, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser University Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
Christine Raffensberger Recived two (2) e-mails from a Justin Hearn representing ACS Incorporation, stating that I have defaulted on a $4203.86 loan and that a lawsuit is going to be filed agaisnt me on case file FA-5179, that my SSN has been put on hold by the U.S. Government and that legal charges will be filed agaisnt me. internet  Author: Hudson, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Christine Raffensberger Internet

Sep 10 2014
Delaware State Government Delaware government escheat property Wilmington Delaware Author: Forest Lodge, Internal Revenue Service: Delaware State Government Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 09 2014
Direct Express, Comerica Bank, U.S. Treasury Department Corprate and Federal Fraud Nationwide Author: barstow, California Government Corruption: Direct Express Nationwide

Sep 08 2014
ACE Cash Services You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Payday Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter. Internet Author: Fort Gordon , Georgia Questionable Activities: ACE Cash Services Internet

Sep 08 2014
Consumer Stock LLC Industrial Fire and Rescue Equipment SA Pepperball Technologies Advanced Tactical Ordnance Systems LLC ATO Systems LLC Tiberius Arms LLC Tactical Air Games Inc Fraud against the government of Costa Rica. False documents used to get into a public bid followed by bid rigging by USA impersonators of the closed Pepperball company. Aiding and abetting and co-conspiracy to defraud and sell counterfeit goods. Miami Florida
Author: Heredia, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Consumer Stock LLC Miami, Florida

Sep 08 2014
Sabine Thoren Margaret Wong and Associates - most expensive & fabricated Lawyer - bad choice Cleveland Ohio Author: Ravenna44266, Ohio Government Services: Sabine Thoren Cleveland, Ohio

Sep 05 2014
us grant department Kim moriss they called us saying that we we approved for a grant we did not have to pay back for 7000. an first we had to put money on a pre paid card to receive the money, they had strong india accent an they kept given us other number of people to call for approval. once wd sent they money we called they people back to receive our grant and then they said we have to send 495 more to tax pay to get they money then will get the grant. an ine we ask for the money back they said they cant cus the government has the money. we asked for there supervisor number and when we asked if it was a scam they hung up an now they dont answer please help Nationwide Author: forest city , North Carolina Loans: us grant department Nationwide

Sep 05 2014
Bureau of Defaulters Agency American Cash Advance, Steve Hawkins Emailed a Warrant copy for bank/check fraud for loan I don't have, when I asked for info. on loan refused to give it to me and hung up on me threatend me I would be arrested within 48 hours,I did not pay anything, and will not they were refusing to send me a copy of loan documents through the regular U.S. Postal service. The man would not let me speak. Nationwide Internet Author: Pennsylvania Federal Government: Bureau of Defaulters Agency Internet

Sep 04 2014
Government Grant Alice Deller Offering $7,000 dollar Grant from Government Washington D.C. Washington Author: Simi Valley, California Cash Services: Government Grant Washington D.C. , Washington

Sep 03 2014
Dept of Legal Affairs for the US Treasury SCAM Los Angeles California Author: Oregon Federal Government: Dept of Legal Affairs for the US Treasury Los Angeles, California

Sep 03 2014
Texas D.A Tarrant Co and Texas Judicial System Criminal favoritism, Misleading, Unfair, Uncaring, Placing victim's life at risk in future fort worth Texas
Author: north richland hills, Texas Government Services: Texas fort worth, Texas