Your Search | the grant resource guide

Jul 27 2014
STORAGE BATTLES NATHAN BREWSTERJIM GRANT website takes pictures of boxes that were semi filled with comics but did not take pics of the boxes that were empty scam! Scottsdale Arizona
Author: San Francisco, California Auctions: STORAGE BATTLES Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 23 2014
US GOVERNMENT GRANT Department FRAUD US GOVERNMENT GRANT Department FRAUD Kansas Author: overland park, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: US GOVERNMENT GRANT Department FRAUD Select State/Province

Jul 23 2014
MCS Grant Consultants, LLC. MCS Consultants, LLC. Applied for one of several programs the company offers individuals as well as companies called the private insititutional grant proram in 2012. MSC Grant consultants, LLC. did not deliver on the grant nor has it returned my money based on the written memorandum of understanding contract that stiputates that my funds are guaranteed against any loss. Find that the principal(s) of MCS Grant consultants, LLC. as well as the staff at MCS to be operating what appears to be a scam. Clifford Sneed, Marva J. Sneed, Anthoney Sneed, Wendell Smith and Lori Henderson are all accomplises of this. Cheyenne Wyoming
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: MCS Grant Consultants, LLC. Cheyenne, Wyoming

Jul 22 2014
p g r c award processing center recieved a letter from pgrc late May. In the letter, I was given a choice of different grant amounts to choose from.I chose $200,000.00 one. They asked for $249.95 for that amount. Letter said I was guaranteed the grant money in 15 days It's been alittle over a month now, have not heard a thing from them. tried to call, only a recording answers. I am sorely upset, because I put my trust in them. I desire results wheather it be their put in prison or give me my money back. Los Angeles California Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: p g r c award processing center Select State/Province

Jul 22 2014
support@usfinancialresources.com The grant money you applied for at grants.gov has been approved. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: support@usfinancialresources.com Internet

Jul 21 2014
USA Legal Resource Yes, what the man said before is true. I can't seem to find the member ID so that I can cancel the service, but I'm still looking for it. I started the service with what was supposed to be $1.99 until I keep or cancel within 10 days, but I've been getti no help at all Internet Author: Desoto, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: USA Legal Resource Internet

Jul 10 2014
U.S. Government Grant Office offering government grant money maryland Author: Cleveland, Ohio Government Worker: U.S. Government Grant Office Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
Logistics Resource Solutions, Inc ,LRS, Withheld Pay & Threatened Drivers to Drive when sick and/or sleep deprived Madison Illinois Author: Laguna Park, Texas Trucking Companies: Logistics Resource Solutions, Inc Madison, Illinois

Jul 07 2014
Bill Zinke Human Resource Services, Inc. Deplorable Work Environment with an Archaic & Abusive Boss Boulder, Colorado Author: boulder, Colorado Employers: Bill Zinke Boulder, Colorado

Jul 07 2014
Human Resource Serice Inc. Center for Productive Longevity I just quit due to Abuse, Cruelty, Disrespect and Ridicule from William K. Zinke Boulder Colorado
Author: Westminster, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Human Resource Serice Inc. Boulder, Colorado

Jul 07 2014
Philip Ison Phil IsonIson InternationalIson FurnitureBerkeley UpholsteryInterGlobalReimaginistLooc StudiosPlant D ManufacturingDirect Resource Group801 InvestmentsHigh Street GalleriesInternational Distribution Services PROFESSIONAL CON ARTIST Thomasville North Carolina Author: Thomasville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Philip Ison Thomasville, North Carolina

Jul 07 2014
Randy Hirsch a total rip off Tarzana California Author: Reseda, California Grant Writing & Research: National Corporation Unlimited, Inc Tarzana, California

Jul 07 2014
National Grant Department STOLEN IDENTITY Washington DC Author: London, Ohio Wanted Criminals: National Grant Department Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jul 05 2014
U.S Financial Resources Eric Dawson The man called me concerning a grant check for my husband. I was dumb and paid the $3.87. I tried calling them back several times and I always get hung up on. Select/Province Author: york, Pennsylvania Financial Education: U.S Financial Resources Select State/Province

Jul 05 2014
Chris Kapp's Soffitt and Screen Repair Shoddy Workmanship Palm bay Florida Author: Grant, Florida Building Services: Chris Kapp's Soffitt and Screen Repair Palm bay, Florida

Jul 03 2014
JESSIE SIMPSON supposedly with U.S. Government/Treasury Dept. / JOHN DATSUN, rep who cold-called and referred me to MS. SIMPSON I WAS CONTACTED BY PHONE AND TOLD I HAD REC'D A TREASURY GRANT OF $7,849. REFERRED ME TO JESSIE SIMPSON TO COMPLETE TRANSACTION. Washington, D.C. (allegedly) Nationwide Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: JESSIE SIMPSON Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
U.S. Grant Treasury of Washington, D.C. Shaun Blake 206-792-9933 I was notified that I was to receive money in the amount of $4,000.00 to be deposited in either an account or to be credited to my charge account since I have not filed banruptcy. I got a name and number, called back several times. Not at any time did I talk to anyone who spoke English like they were born here or living here in the U.S. for any legnth of time. I thought the U.S. Treasury Department might like to know that scammers are using thier name in order to rip off people. Washington D.C. D.C. Author: Laurel, Montana Internal Revenue Service: U.S. Grant Treasury of Washington, D.C. Dist of Columbia

Jul 01 2014
Car Registration.com This sly website makes it look like you are licensing your vehicle but in actuality you are buying a worthless guide to registration. Please be careful when trying to renew licenses and registration on line. These people are ripoffs. I feal so stupid they got me! Internet Author: Blair, Nebraska Motor Vehicle: Car Registration.com Internet

Jul 01 2014
premier resource services Nicolas SAPARILIS, Kenneth Lark & Princess Caceres 321-442-6149801-655-9519,n.saparilis.notefinance@gmail.com,idealservicesllc@aol.com,propertymortgageservices.audit@live.com,spmcfadden@premierresourceservices.com, shelf corp funding scam took $7000 and disappeared Internet Author: texas, Texas Credit Services: premier resource services Internet

Jun 30 2014
American Grant Writers Association- John Porter Local Non-profit loses money over services not provided Largo Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Grant Writing & Research: Boys and Girls Club Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jun 30 2014
TPROOF Survey Inc. Andrew Grant Jr. Used my name and address to send out fradulant Postal Money Orders Internet Author: San Francisco, California United States Post Office: TPROOF Survey Inc. Internet

Jun 27 2014
The Top Grades Purchased a study guide for $40 and never received it Charlestown Nevis Internet Author: Grandville, Michigan Colleges and Universities: The Top Grades Internet

Jun 27 2014
Senior Living LLC; Senior Life Guide; Place For Seniors; www.placeforseniors.net; www.seniorlifeguide.com Senior care services, assisted living facilities, Place seniors in homes, Senior life advertising, Senior living advertising, homes for seniors. Portland, Seattle and Los Angeles and ? nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Small Business Services: Senior Living LLC Portland, Oregon

Jun 26 2014
United States government grant department BEWARE THE US GOVERNMENT NEVER CONTACTS CITIZENS BY PHONE Washing District of Columbia Nationwide Author: Willis, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: United States government grant department Nationwide

Jun 26 2014
Cash Network America Grant and Adam Very limited information given to me. Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Cash Services: Cash Network America Internet