Your Search | the greatest vitamin in the world by "don lapre"

Dec 03 2016
Bella Epoque 13210 Harbor Blvd.Suite 395 Garden Grove California 92848 The company offered a free trial. So i ordered, now my account has been charged twice for $98.10. Garden Grove California Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Bella Epoque Garden Grove, California

Dec 03 2016
Altera pest control sales rep lied to get me on a contract for 4 services one time every 3 months and and told me removing mice and raths in attic is covered pleasanton California Author: San Jose, California Pest Control: Altera pest control pleasanton, California

Dec 03 2016
The Discovery House LLC Unwilling to address hostile environment and fraudelant practices that included credit card thef and resulted in the seizing of their computers Reseda California Author: Simi Valley, California Misc. Health Specialists: The Discovery House LLC Reseda, California

Dec 03 2016
Helping Hands. Ministry. I tried to stop a payment to a company that has been deceiving me, and I have waited for sense 10/8/16 to get the money back, and I get a letter stating that they refuse to reimburse me the 289.00 dollars that I'm out. Who do they work for me or the Company that has been deceiving me? San Antonio Texas Author: Cooper, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Helping Hands Ministry

Dec 03 2016
Direct Tv ATT Direct TV I signed up for a two year contract at 220 channels for 65 a month. After the second month the bill went up to 78 dollars. Then I had to call in to have it corrected. every month it was higher and higher and new channels were being added. They said they offer channels for free and that I needed to call in and cancel. I said I did not ask for the NFL package or any other channels and my bill should always be 65 dollars. They wanted to charge me for canceling the service because they breached our agreement. Very deceptive billing practices, I also get forwarded to the Philippines for customer service. los angeles California Author: Harbopr City, California Cash Services: Direct Tv

Dec 03 2016
Quality Auto Services Quality in Name Only!! Overcharged for sub-standard work. CAUTION !! Wilmington Delaware Author: Wilmington, Delaware Auto Repair Service: Quality Auto Services Wilmington, Delaware

Dec 03 2016
John Davis from cash advance inc To call Kathy hawkins I received a email from John Davis saying he represents cash advance Inc and that they are filing a lawsuit against me that I owe them 850 I never received money in my bank account or papercheck either Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Bowie, Maryland Legal Process Services: John Davis from cash advance inc Washington, Dist of Columbia

Dec 03 2016
PetSmart Aventura Mall #0354 PetSmart Cut the Toe Off of Parakeet I Bought There Aventura Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: PetSmart Aventura Mall #0354 Aventura, Florida

Dec 03 2016
Roofing the Rockies Failed Four City Inspections Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Roofing Companies: Roofing the Rockies Denver, Colorado

Dec 03 2016
JD Byrider Grossly inflated loan - 3x the worth of the vehicle Springdale Arkansas Author: Lincoln, Arkansas Car Financing: JD Byrider Springdale , Arkansas

Dec 03 2016
Jon Bell jon-bell-lou-larry-luis-lucasuses-craigs-list-to-seek-out-his-prey- Notified that person by this name ensued in a faulty business proposition in the take over of a fitness studio in Tribeca Ny New York Author: New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Jon Bell Ny, New York

Dec 03 2016
bndwdth media Promised a band feature in their magazine. I sent $30 via PapPal to a 'Emily Smith' on 19 September 2016 and received nothing from them. They do not respond to e-mails and PayPal have yet to reply to my complaint to them! Internet Author: Holon, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: bndwdth media Internet

Dec 03 2016
Government Tax Lien Network Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Government Tax Lien Network is an educational seminar company providing free and paid seminars to those that wish to learn more about tax liens and flipping houses. Government Tax Lien Network's lien lists are updated regularly so that student investors have a resource to find available liens and lien auctions. Government Tax Lien Networks research on the lien list potentially saves an enormous amount of time for them, allowing more time to focus on investing. Government Tax Lien Network is committed to 100% client satisfaction and is proud to be a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network is a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides the tools and techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities! Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing a premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format Bluffdale , Utah

Dec 03 2016
Hootone Remedies Don't be fooled by scammers. Mumbai-50 Other Author: Livonia, Michigan Doctors: Hootone Remedies Mumbai-50, Other

Dec 03 2016
Tiny Home Yorkies and their shipper Express Supreme Shippers From Tiny Home Yorkies aka hony tiny yorkies. Meccanic Johnson, and his wife Melantone Johnson. From Express Supreme Shippers Mansa Paul, Louise Hoffmann the Managing Director, and Matt Daniels the Secretary. Fraud, Ripoff, Liars, Scam, unscrupulous characters Silver Spring, Maryland 20902 Internet
Author: Alhambra, California Miscellaneous Companies: Tiny Home Yorkies and their shipper Express Supreme Shippers Internet

Dec 03 2016
YuGuang Liu 00 001 No.3 floor3355 GuDai Road MinHangQu Shanghai Shanghai 201199 I ordered 4Pair of Nike Air max shoes & I only received 3 pair of which the shoes seemed to be made of some sort of plastic material instead of leather or mesh material & I have been trying to get in touch with them without any success. I paid almost $300.00 for these fake shoes & I would like to return them for a full refund Internet Author: Cedartown , Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: YuGuang Liu 00 Internet

Dec 03 2016
State Farm Sharon king Christy Macius underwriter Withholding lab test results Hallandale florida and corporate in illinois Internet Author: Hallandale , Florida Personal Services: State Farm Internet

Dec 03 2016
womens ready to wear stores Fake Coach Bags ordered 3 only 1 delivered total plastic fake worth about $5.00. Can't contact company came from delivery came in bag from China China Internet Author: Castaic, Alabama Clothing Stores: womens ready to wear stores Internet

Dec 03 2016
Xcelerate internet Avoid like the plague if you have a choice! georgia Author: montgomery, Alabama Internet Service Providers: Xcelerate internet

Dec 03 2016
The deal empire Ordered product and said shipped and never received Internet Author: Sherburn, Minnesota Adult Care Facilities: The deal empire Internet

Dec 03 2016
Angelo trucking and construction Robert Trevino Used me as a subcontractor with agreement to pay monthly. At the end he did not pay. San Angelo Texas Author: San Angelo, Texas Trucking Companies: Angelo trucking and construction San Angelo, Texas

Dec 03 2016
Paul Merkle Not Roofing But Trespassing you be the judge Lake Orion Internet Author: Johannesburg, Michigan Questionable Activities: Paul Merkle Internet

Dec 03 2016
ESPMOTORSCORP espmotors ruined my bed, and furniture and denied everything, falsified document and called me a liar. Wost experience in my life Mariposa  or Peoria Arizona Author: Sequim, Washington Moving Companies: ESPMOTORSCORP

Dec 03 2016
National Moving Group This is a group of dishonest people who do not care about the consumer. They lure you in with false statements and low initial bid, fail to disclose significant issues and steal your money. Boca Raton Florida Author: Poulsbo, Washington Moving Companies: National Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 03 2016
SmiOne Child support visa card company ,Bancorp, This company should not be trusted to hold or dispense child support funds that are detrimental to the wellbeing of so many children. PO Box 2489 Carrollton, Georgia 30112  Author: Dothan, Alabama Consumer Services: SmiOne Internet