Your Search | the greatest vitamin in the world by don lapre

May 04 2016
ApexMed Premium Brand Garciniacomp Deceptive practices entrapping cosumers into buying things they never agreed to then lying on the phone saying they'll cancel and refund. Nampa, Idaho. Also California and Canada Internet Author: Houston, Texas Adult Care Facilities: ApexMed Premium Brand Internet

May 04 2016
The Healthy Back Institute Jessie Cannone TAKING OUR MONEY MCHENRY IL Author: Hervey Bay, Alternative Health: The Healthy Back Institute MCHENRY,

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

May 04 2016
Kaplan University- Online, Draining the Federal Gov. & College degree hopefuls everywhere. Kaplan University- Online. Misleading, Don't even know their own policies, Rude all the way around, Neglectful Advisors, Liars, Unprofessional, WILL SCREW YOU!!! DEFINITELY FOR PROFIT (not education). Davenport Iowa Author: Anderson, Missouri Trade Schools: Kaplan University- Online Davenport, Iowa

May 04 2016
Award notification commission Anc Harassed over a number of years. Always paid the acquisition fee. Plus postage. Not anymore. No one will ever win this fraudulent jackpot! Kansas City Kansas Author: Okc, Oklahoma Financial Services: Award notification commission Kansas City , Kansas

May 04 2016
Ronnie morgan And the SLUM LORD of the Year goes to ARDMORE Oklahoma Author: Gainesville, Oklahoma Home Inspections: Ronnie morgan ARDMORE, Oklahoma

May 04 2016
Beechtree Community Association fails to take responsibility for dead tree owned by HOA that I previously warned would fall and eventually caused over 1k in property damage to my home Upper Malboro Maryland
Author: Upper Marlboro , Maryland Home Owner Associations: Beechtree Community Association Upper Malboro, Maryland

May 04 2016
1st Place Auto AutoNote, LLC All Cars have mechanical issues, Theives, bad costumer service - BEWARE - Do not get caught in their scam Watuaga Texas Author: Ft Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: 1st Place Auto Watuaga , Texas

May 04 2016
In-Kind Shooting Studio (AliExpress Store 1211087) AliExpress Store 1211087, Jocelyn Liu, http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1211087 Cheap Knock-off Harry Potter iPad Case: False Advertisement, False Guaranty On Delivery, Greatly Altered Product Is Now What I Ordered! Shanghai, China Internet
Author: Dewinton, Alberta, Montana Miscellaneous Electronics: In-Kind Shooting Studio (AliExpress Store 1211087) Internet

May 04 2016
The Gyro Shop Avoid The Gyro Shop in Hinesville!!!! Hinesville Georgia Author: Hinesville , Georgia Fast Food Restaurants: The Gyro Shop Hinesville, Georgia

May 04 2016
Kawaii Shaved Ice Kawaii Snow Cones Overcharged me then they got upset with me for their mistake; worker cussed me out while the owner Clay laughed Round Rock Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Food Vendors: Kawaii Shaved Ice Round Rock, Texas

May 04 2016
Arnold Hecker The Law Office of Arnold Hecker Terrible Lawyer and an even worse person Plantation Florida Author: Margate, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Arnold Hecker Plantation, Florida

May 04 2016
HissingKitty.com unresponsive, ignored me, mistreated me, never published my reviews, unreliable, dishonest, disgusting, filthy, should not be in business, christine james is a Fraud scottsdale Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: HissingKitty.com scottsdale, Arizona

May 04 2016
Interstate National Dealer Services Grace Love shenanigans nouninformal secret or dishonest activity or maneuvering. widespread financial shenanigans had ruined the fortunes of many silly or high-spirited behavior; mischief. Atlanta GA New York Author: Depoe Bay, Oregon Auto Warranty: Interstate National Dealer Services Atlanta GA,

May 04 2016
Plexus The Pink Drink False 60 day money back guarantee Scottsdale, AZ Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Weightloss Programs: Plexus Nationwide

May 04 2016
calvary portfolio services this debt was given to my ex husband in our divorce decree back in 2004 i paid my debts when he didnt pay his they started after me i have told them repeatedly that this was not my debt so they proceeded to apply this to my credit report 2 of the credit reports removed it but exuifax will not remove it unless cavary have it removed austin,tx Nationwide The decree is not what you think... Author: austin, Texas Telemarketers: calvary portfolio services Nationwide

May 04 2016
Supercell Clash of Clans; Clash Royale This company is banning paying players from the game without reason or explanation Helsinki Finland Internet Author: Burleson, Texas Software: Supercell Internet

May 04 2016
Marc J. Ryder RHI, Incorporated Unsafe electrical work associated with the install of a whole house backup generator Columbus Ohio Author: Powell, Ohio Electrical Services: Marc J. Ryder Columbus, Ohio

May 04 2016
Competitive Career Solutions LLC careerfinders, linkedin.com/company/competitive-career-solutions-llc Fraud in Payment Tampa Florida Author: London, Other Telemarketing Companies: Competitive Career Solutions LLC Tampa , Florida

May 04 2016
YouFit Youfit You fit Health Clubs Refuse to cancel contract without coming into the club, paying current outstanding balance that continues until you come into the club, put it in writing and pay a 10.00 cancellation fee. Until then they continue billing and destroying my credit. I have not been in the club for 2 years. Sarasota Nationwide Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: YouFit Nationwide

May 04 2016
Inherent Beauty and NeuDermis I ordered a free sample of , what I thought, was Christie Brinkley's product, because her picture was on the sight the whole time. It said that the sample product was free but I just had to pay for the $4.95 shipping and handling. I then gave my information for the order and tried to submit the order but it wouldn't let me close out until I agreed to also order Neudrmis for an additional $3,.95, I agreed to it . I believed I was only paying the shipping and handling.  Santa ana CalifornIa
Author: Westminster , California ORGANIZED CRIME: Inherent Beauty Santa ana,

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
Geico Insurance co. Unapproved insurance upgrades to scam the consumer Nationwide Author: St Clair, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: Geico Insurance co. Nationwide

May 04 2016
Link U Web Design - Riverside Link is not the right 4 letter word that this company should have befor U in there name. Riverside California Author: norco, California Websites: Link U Web Design - Riverside Corona , California

May 04 2016
 Madisonville sand and gravel The person that I have listed here martins.eboma. I did not sign any contract with them.. Watch your bank account closely because they charged me the day that i told them that i didnt want the machine. madisonville kentucky Author: Providence, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Communications & Networking: Madison sand and gravel madisonville,