THE HEIGHTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the heights
There may be more specific results for "the heights"
For more specific results for "the heights"
Showing 1-25 of 210,554 Found Reports For more specific results for "the heights"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
Vision property management Got behind on payment and tried to catch up..every time I sent money the amount owed doubled.. They tried suing me but thank God our county judge smelled the scam! South carolina Internet Author: MITCHELL, Indiana Financial Services: Vision property management Internet

Jul 26 2017
wonder hearing aid charged me 4 wonder grill mats when i ordered the buy one get one free. san diego California Author: cheyenne, Wyoming Advertising / Deceptive: wonder hearing aid san diego, California

Jul 26 2017
Yonsalon.com I made a purchase for a total of 100.00 for two Iphone 6s 128g my purcahse should have been delivered on 07/24/17. I did not get my delivery and now the site is down. Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California Cellular Phone Companies: Yonsalon.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Sandhu Restaurant 4548 Avenue Papineau, Montréal, QC Pizza Montreal Quebec Over chargeson Pizza in Montreal - Does not deliver the extras you pay for Montreal Quebec
Author: Alabama Pizza & Take Out: Sandhu Restaurant Montreal, Quebec

Jul 26 2017
LUNALUXE SIGNATURE SKINCARE SHARK TANK RIP OFF !! I cancelled the order on the day I received an email providing the shipment date, received a cancellation code C3627999 & C3628001 but was STILL CHARGED FOR THE PRODUCTS !! When I called Customer Service I was told there are NO REFUNDS, NO RETURNS ! No Supervisors to speak with on the phone ! Internet Author: ROSEDALE, New York Skin Care: LUNALUXE SIGNATURE SKINCARE Internet

Jul 26 2017
Luxerious Skin Luxerious Eyes I spoke with Mattie around 6/26/17 to discuss return & refund. They nornally don't do, but she checked with her manager to get permission this time. Then she gave me 2 RA#s for the serum and cream. San Diego Author: Los Angeles, Alabama Skin Care: Luxerious Skin Internet

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Asking for amount due of $103.00 for the purchase of Allegro. I ordered a sample for $5 - paying shipping cost only. That was it! I never reorderd additional Cream so I don't feel that I should have to pay for amount I am being billed. I am afraid that this will affect my credit. I have excellent credit and don't want this obvious sham to change my credit score. Sherman Oaks California Author: WEST HILLS, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Hoverkicks The sneaker I bought only last one month the light started not working at first one shoes didn't charge at all when I first got it, than they replace it. But it still not working my kids doesn't even use no more since it doesn't woek at all so basically I gave money for a product that never work in the first place. Internet Author: South Richmond Hill, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Hoverkicks Internet

Jul 26 2017
Optima Tax Company is a Rip Off!! Money wasted down the drain, owed MORE monies for loans taken out, and 0 results! Santa Ana California Author: LONG BEACH, California Income Tax Service: Optima Tax Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Colorado Home Advocacy Center Carolina Galang ,Gloria Anderson, Sergio Lawrence Completely tricked. I called them in need of saving my home, they convinced me that they could do the job .They had me fill out multiple paperwork's send multiple emails lots of documents stating information that they requested in order to submit to Banks to stop the foreclosure on my home. Nationwide Author: Aurora, Colorado Loan Modification: Colorado Home Advocacy Center Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
The Lala Box,Richard Hentosh, owner Poor product, worse company service, owner dishonest Brookhaven Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Television Parts & Services: The Lala Box Aston, Pennsylvania

Jul 26 2017
Suissserum/Victoria Osteen Victoria Osteenwife of Joel Osteen They advertise anti ageing cream, imply the time for trials is running out, charge for postage only 4.95 but, once you order sample, they begin you bill you. 84.00 and it is recurrent, one charge was 94.00. Nothing is said when you initially order that they will continue to send, no words that would indicate this. THhey lie wihen you call to cancel, imply it is cancelled and when you call back, your order had been put back in the computer again. So that the confirmation numbers have no meaning. THis is horrible for a ministers to be a part of this. Houston Texas or Fountain Valley, California, Sa Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Suissserum/Victoria Osteen Houston, Texas

Jul 26 2017
Great Call I've tried for hours to get my two 90 year old parents set up with these devices. The software is so glitchy and 5 people had 5 different solutions. Finally, when a rep told me we hadn't paid the activation fees (we had), I had to give up and send back the equipment. Apparently we're the first people who have two parents who need this protection. unknown Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Emergency Medical Services: Great Call Internet

Jul 26 2017
General Electric GE Brand new dishwasher - never used - motor fails and GE won't replace Costa Mesa CA
Why did they deny the claim? Author: Costa Mesa, California Appliances: General Electric Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Allumiderm Maxbody, Lugtimelesskin. (These are the names charged on my Credit Card) Allumiderm made unauthorized charges on my credit card. Internet ( Nv is in credit card) Author: Ward, Arkansas Skin Care: Allumiderm Internet

Jul 26 2017
Powertrain Pros/Got All Auto Parts Inc. Got All Auto Parts Inc.,Jeff , Kevin, Patrick Green Caution: Never buy anything from Powertrain Pros! They lie about the time it will take for delivery, transmission failed in less than 30 days, and if you use the warranty they only send parts of the transmission, not the entire assembly as they originally sent. Bay City Michigan Author: Port Arthur, Texas Auto Parts: Powertrain Pros/Got All Auto Parts Inc. Internet

Jul 26 2017
Locksmith-pros.net Lock Smith Pros Technician Carlos (young kid) arrived at Elizabeth NJ. Carlos using his tools (metal bar) unsuccessfully tried to unlock the driver side door, while Driver was watching that Carlos does not damage the door. At the moment that driver got busy on a phone call, the kid Carlos walked around the car towards the passenger door (front) to unlock the door. This time he was successful. Yet the door was damaged got a molding frame dented and scratch, this caused by the tools and technique Carlos used. Also the Clip weather strip was affected causing water to access the interior. Whole border of the window is vented. When damages were pointed out, Carlos did not showed any interest nor professional handling of the situation. Someone must do something to this crocks. Somewhere in NJ - they operate online. New Jersey Author: New Jersey Questionable Activities: Locksmith-pros.net New Jersey

Jul 26 2017
Free shipping .com along with walmart Free shipping somehow covertly under the guise of walmart starting billing my checking account 12.71 a month. It has apparantly ben going on for 2 years. I do not scrutnize my acct so closely but I do now. This is hidden under the umbrella of walmart as they had my walmart password. THis would be a great class action for an agressive attorney. Port ST Lucie florida Author: port st lucie, Florida Shipping & Handling: Free shipping .com Internet

Jul 26 2017
MEDICAL SERVICE GROUP UNKNOWN THEY CALL ME AT ALL HOURS OF THE DAY AND NIGHT. WHEN I ANSWER THEY HANG UP. LOS ANGELES Nationwide Author: Pasadena, California Misc. Health Specialists: MEDICAL SERVICE GROUP Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Burke's Interior Painting and Handyman Service Scott and Stacie Burke We hired them to paint an entire interior walls of main floor. and they walked away with 50% deposit and only finish up one bedroom and one bathroom. The deposit was more than what they got paid for according to the break down of the contract they sent us. They only showed up for first day and at the end of the first day, they started complaining about the walls and showed up late the second day and only finish up another coat of pain and left us with unfinished work. We contacted them multiple times trying to work things out but it seemed to us that their plan was to walk away since day 1 and just come up with excused of dr's appointment, and traffic for not showing up ontime or at all. I mentioned to them that the money they got is basically stolen from us because it is not equal to the service that was rendered and they used a very bad language and came up with more excuse... Summerville South Carolina Author: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina Home Improvements: Burke's Interior Painting and Handyman Service Summerville, South Carolina

Jul 26 2017
Yonsalon.com Took my money for products that were never shipped to me. They got away with 350.00 worth of psn50 gift cards. These people need to be arrested and the money refunded. Utah Author: Chatsworth, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Yonsalon.com Utah

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I don't recall asking for a sample of Nuvajen Anti-aging serum. But I assume I did. But it would have been for postage only! I am a senior. And I would not have money to buy $98.71 worth of anything! I will be reporting this to the Missouri Attorney Generals Office. I worked for the Governor of State of Missouri through my office of Tourusm for 37 years. I did not order this! I am disputing this! Sherman Oaks California Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Beauty Salons: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Michael Harrison, Attorney at law rude , disrespectful receptionist, put this on my credit report even though I am disputing it. padding the bill and not sending me the actual documentation from the doctor's office denville, new jersey Author: clifton, New Jersey Doctors: Michael Harrison, Attorney at law New Jersey

Jul 26 2017
Consortium Group LLC This company publishes ads for pure life Garcinia saying they will send you the product for the price of shipping only. The company then charged my checking acct. $89.00 and refused to allow me to return the product for a refund. Akron Ohio Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Consortium Group LLC Akron, Ohio

Jul 26 2017
R&M Performance Invoiced over $145,000 for truck restoration but never completed the project (now 11 months late). Cambridge Maryland Author: Cambridge, Maryland Auto Repair Service: R&M Performance Cambridge, Maryland