THE HOME DEPOT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the home depot
There may be more specific results for "the home depot"
For more specific results for "the home depot"
Showing 26-50 of 235,452 Found Reports For more specific results for "the home depot"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
Symmetry Financial Group REVIEW: Symmetry Financial Group Symmetry Financial Group’s leadership committed to development and success of their agents, providing clients with the highest customer satisfaction in the industry.*UPDATE: Symmetry Financial Group pledges their commitment to always improve their operations by joining Rip-off Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Symmetry Financial Group Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe Business Service.
Warning advice for agents Author: ASHEVILLE, North Carolina Insurance Agencies: Symmetry Financial Group | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. Extensive portfolio, life, annuity products with many options, Term Life, Non-med Term, Whole Life, UL, EIUL, Disability, Critical Illness, Annuity, EIA, SPIA and more. Internet

27, Report #1381935

Jun 28 2017
Rocky Mountain Home Theater Pros - Cine McKay James McKay Faith McKay Jeff Hunsaker Mary Kinser Not Registered, Insured or Licensed to do Business Colorado and Georgia Author: Greenwood Village, Colorado Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Rocky Mountain Home Theater Pros - CineMcKay Internet

Jun 28 2017
Aqua Care Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW:Aqua Care customer Satisfaction Commitment: Aqua Care USA is committed to customer satisfaction, Aqua Care USA focusing on finding the highest quality products on the market and using only highly trained craftsmen for all installations. Aqua Care USA has an industry leading warranty and unmatched customer service. *UPDATE: Aqua Care pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Aqua Care recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Retraction Author: Antioch, Illinois Home HealthCare: Aqua Care TRUSTED BUSINESS: Aqua Care USA is committed to customer satisfaction, Aqua Care USA focusing on finding the highest quality products on the market and using only highly trained craftsmen for all installations. Aqua Care USA has an industry leading warranty and unmatched customer service. Grimes, Iowa

29, Report #920247

Jun 28 2017
Pivotal Payments TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Pivotal Payments commitment to customer satisfaction, Pivotal Payments has implemented strategic changes to proactively enhance client satisfaction and the speed of their customer service response time. The company is focused on improving its clients’ payment processing methods, resulting in 100% satisfaction.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Pivotal Payments pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pivotal Payments. Ripoff Report Verified™
Fixed Author: Ottawa, Ontario Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Pivotal Payments TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. nationwide credit & debit card processing, clearing & settlement, gift, loyalty, store value card programs, terminal management solutions, electronic check processing. Internet

30, Report #1381915

Jun 28 2017
public storage I went to Public Storage on Azusa Ave, in Azusa CA on June 20th to pay my storage at 11:00am to stop it from being auctioned at 11:30am.  The distrct manager, Denise, was running late and didnt get there until almost 1:00pm.  I sat there for 2 hrs and when she finally arrived told me I couldnt pay on my storage and that she was running late. She got up and ran out the door after telling one of her workers to give me corporates #. I was in shock, her worker gave me the # and then rudely told me I would have to step outside. azusa California Author: Glendora, California Tenants: public storage azusa, California

31, Report #1381912

Jun 28 2017
The UPS Store 4513 Refused Refund Tampa Florida Author: Auburn, Alabama Office Suppliers & Stationers: The UPS Store 4513 Tampa, Florida

32, Report #1381905

Jun 28 2017
Huertas Shop on Amazon Steals money using the United States Postal Service no idea Internet Author: Auburn, New York Book Stores: Huertas Shop on Amazon Internet

Jun 28 2017
Jeremy Frombach Jeremy Lynn The Very Definition of a Scofflaw Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Tenants: Jeremy Frombach Long Beach, California

Jun 28 2017
score cure liz losue and andreea florea plus martin cornbluth this company fraud me out of $100 dollars plus they was charging me $50 dollars per delete of the things off my credit report the deal was they go after the credit report companies and make them pay per delete however score cure has been charging me out of pocket for the things been took off after they took them off all the money i paid was wasted my score stayed in the 500s i signed up a year ago they promise i would see good results within a year now this is 2017 my score is still the same they closed my account after i paid $50 dollars last month in may i told them i don't have much money coming in they treated me like a dog i have health problems my doctor told me to take it easy post to been a money back guarantee no questions asked but they wouldn't try to give me my money back my account was $375 last month after i paid $50 dollars my account went from $375 to $325 now the collection company they sold my account to says i owe score cure $625 dollars score cure is charging me cause they closed my account plus there charging me fees $150 dollars for each i never got a letter or nothing saying my account was closed they never even called me or emailed me i had to find out the hard way now my money is gone i wanted to warn people do not sign up for score cure because you will lose your money Freehold New Jersey score cure Author: Williamson, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: score cure Freehold , New Jersey

Jun 28 2017
legalcpn Affiliate Information Technology, JASON WILLIAMS LEGALCPN IS A TOTAL RIPOFF AND A SCAM! I purchased a CPN from Affiliate Information Technology dba Legal CPN on May 26, 2016 and as of today they have not delivered me a valid CPN. I've called all of their numbers many times and left many messages with no return call. I have tried for over a year to reach someone by both phone and email. I have filed complaints with the BBB and AG. Troy Michigan Author: Saint George, Utah Consumer Services: legalcpn Troy, Michigan

Jun 28 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer service team and office staff are dedicated to customer care and satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics customer first approach is leading the industry.*UPDATE: Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Nationwide Emergency Services: Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Author: Feasterville , Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security task.s Jupiter, Florida

Jun 28 2017
SixFlags Great Adventure NewJersey I joined what I thought was for a yearly membership. Continually billed my credit card 6 months after the year. Jackson New Jersey Author: Ivyland, Pennsylvania Carnivals: SixFlags Great Adventure NewJersey Jackson, New Jersey

Jun 28 2017
The Muffler Shop Harassing Customers, publishing customers private info, and wasting customers time is not a good business model Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Repair Service: The Muffler Shop Henderson, Nevada

Jun 28 2017
Corky's Mobile HomeTransport & Setup Quoted a cost over the phone and later wanted additional money after we had paid the initial quote. Ripping off senior citizens! Hutto Texas Author: Medicine Park, Oklahoma Home Improvements: Corky's Mobile HomeTransport & Setup Hutto, Texas

Jun 28 2017
Brian Schumacher Streamn TV KBox I returned 3 Kbox' to Brian Schumacher on September 27,2016 as he instructed me to do for my refund. The boxes never worked. I never heard from Brian again even though I insured the package and it was delivered to his home address. Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Brian Schumacher Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Jun 28 2017
organic carpet cleaning green carpet cleaningsteam carpet cleaning Bought thru Living Social deal for $50 for 3 rooms incl scotch guard. Guy called to confirm he was on way. Pulled up in a beat up old van, I asked if his equipment was in the van, he said yes. I showed him up and the two small rooms basically just the traffic area that needed tobe cleaned, he went down, came back and tried to charge me an additional 100$! for stains and deodorizer. What a scam, total bait and switch. This company is a rip off! They post a deal then over charge you when they come thinking you won't decline. I did and told him they were a scam and to leave. san diego, ca Internet Author: sd, California Cleaning Services: organic carpet cleaning Internet

Jun 28 2017
Billy Smith Took money out of my bank account when I had cancel the policy after I check it out. North Richard Hills, Tx Tx Author: Auburndale, Florida Health Insurance: Billy Smith Auburndale, Florida

Jun 28 2017
AMAFHH Group Corp Adam the salesperson conned me into the deal by selling me 2 I phones for the value of $1219.32 which I paid by cash then he asked for my credit card which he said is required for the registration purpose. He took the amount of $1219.32 from my credit card also and assured that this amount will be reversed. Since then I have come back to India my country and trying to contact him but he is not picking up my phone neither my amount is been reversed. This guy is a fraud and My appeal to all is to not to buy anything from this person. Please help me in getting my reversal back New York  Author: Ghaziabad, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: AMAFHH Group Corp New York

Jun 28 2017
pure cbd they took 69.99 out of bank account bounced me mortage then they took out 79.99 I only recieved the trial bottle and the gel caps that's all Las vegas Pennsylvania Author: cabot, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: pure cbd Las vegas, Pennsylvania

Jun 28 2017
affordable mobile marine repair, inc John had my boat for 6 weeks and said when I brought it to him he would have the motor out and he could do it in about a hr. Weeks went by and I kept driving by to see if anything was being done. I called him and said if he cant get to it I would come get it and do it myself.  crystal river Florida Author: archer, Florida Boat Dealers: affordable mobile marine repair, inc crystal river , Florida

Jun 28 2017
R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Rodolfo Tenemas/ Lilian also goes by Rudy DO NOT TRUST! DO NOT HIRE! Woodbridge Virginia Author: Fairfax , Virginia Home Improvements: R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Rodolfo Tenemas/ Lilian also goes by Rudy Woodbridge, Virginia

Jun 28 2017
Bio Guard , Ms. Rebbca McFall Services described on web site and what the agents states is vastly different Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Liars: Bio Guard Virginia Beach, Virginia

Jun 28 2017
Integrity Home Restoration Laundry Room Remodel Garland Texas Author: CARROLLTON, Texas Home Improvements: Integrity Home Restoration Garland, Texas

Jun 28 2017
Career Source Work Source Deprived and denied me the rightful assistance that was needed and I was entitled to for 15yrs Jacksonville Florida Author: LINDENHURST, New York Employment Services: Career Source Jacksonville, Florida