THE HOME DEPOT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the home depot
There may be more specific results for "the home depot"
For more specific results for "the home depot"
Showing 26-50 of 398,236 Found Reports For more specific results for "the home depot"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
Sike & Sons David Yankovic Eric Weddle SCAM & FRAUD BEWARE: LIED ABOUT JOB OPPORTUNITY- SCAM, RIPOFF Nutley New Jersey
Author: Belfast, Maine Work at Home: Sike & Sons Nutley, New Jersey

Oct 21 2017
Samsung I was cheated by the Samsung repair company New York Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Computer Manufaturers: Samsung Internet

Oct 21 2017
Myfreeimplants.com Closed down the site and took all my money from donators I was 1000 away from achieving my goal Internet Author: Skillman, New Jersey Adult Web Site: Myfreeimplants.com Internet

Oct 21 2017
Global Gift Supply The item received doesn’t match the order Internet Author: Riyadh, Other Miscellaneous Office Services: Global Gift Supply Internet

Oct 21 2017
Proveidents Bank of NJ Let my account overdraft 10 times in one day. They took the money out not in the order it was completed but in a way so it could over draft. Sraight crooks Jersey City New Jersey Ummmm, NO--- Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Banks: Proveidents Bank of NJ Jersey City, New Jersey

Oct 21 2017
Marley McDaniel McDaniel and Sons Enterprise Manipulative lying contractor. Low quality of work. Cut corners. Didn't finish. Stole money. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Kokomo, Indiana Home Improvements: Marley McDaniel Indianapolis, Indiana

Oct 20 2017
Dr. Ira Jaffe and Rosh Maternal Fetal Medicine Dr. Ira Jaffe Beware of the butcher shop Ny New York Author: Alabama Doctors: Dr. Ira Jaffe and Rosh Maternal Fetal Medicine Ny , New York

Oct 20 2017
Bipedd LLC ordered endo oil on 9/27/17 credit card charged twice 79.99 still don't have any product called the number no answer Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Alternative Health: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Mr. Was told that I needed to test there product for at least 4 - 6 weeks to see if it worked for me.Prior to the first 4 wks I received 3 more packages at the tune of $87 and $89 respectfully. So i never had a chance to try the product for the recommended 4-6 wks...This is only a rip off company that does not return your money nor do they care about you. Do not buy anything from this place , the product most likely does not work like proposed, and there undeclared policy of no money returns. Warrenton North Carolina Author: Warrenton, North Carolina Alternative Health: Assure Fullfillment , North Carolina

Oct 20 2017
Immigration Lawyer Robert West Robert West, Bob West This attorney is a thief, he will take your money, and never talk to you again! Las Vegas Nevada **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Phony Complaint By Brian Burkel Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys & Legal Services: Immigration Lawyer Robert West Las Vegas, Nevada

Ummm, yeah, okay--- Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
RAUL A. ORTIZ, D.M.D., PA Misleading the patient Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota , Florida Dental Services: RAUL A. ORTIZ, D.M.D., PA Sarasota, Florida

Oct 20 2017
cash advvance america steve matthew PH 5122711644Richard weather superviser PH 9546746617 i spoke to the people above they promised on 3 different times they promised to process my loan and never did now they want $200 + to finalzed to refund my fees and they wont Austin TX Texas Author: Rock Falls, Illinois Financial Services: cash advvance america Austin TX,

Oct 20 2017
HCV Chatter Tim Fornes, CEOGreg Moerche Marketing, flaseinformation,, lies, the worest you may get Fargo, North Dakota Author: San Clemente, California Advertising / Deceptive: HCV Chatter Fargo, , North Dakota

Oct 20 2017
AYA Healthcare Travel Nurses Rip-off, abusive talk, and no confidentiality for the RN San Diego California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Nurses: AYA Healthcare Travel Nurses San Diego , California

Oct 20 2017
Clear Skyn COALCOSMETICS.COM I thought I was buying a 4.95$ trial + maybe 1 or 2 $ for Shipping. SUPPOSEDLY, Somewhere in some Fine Print they “ Claim” that if you don’t call to cancel they have the right to charge $89 EVERY MONTH while they send you a tiny jar of white cream which by the way, I NEVER USED, Because it came with NO INVOICE, NO RETURN ADDRESS With The company that it came from & I had no clue why I was even receiving it?! Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Abusive Parents: Clear Skyn Internet

Oct 20 2017
Lemon Squad Auto Inspections Failed to report many vehicle imperfections and business won't take responsibility Woodbury Minnesota
Who is their checklist for RVs nowhere does it mention anything about the safety of the LP gas system Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Inspection: Lemon Squad Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
A Busy Bees Full Auto repair and muffler service engine light on they replaced the oxygen sensor spring Texas Author: Shepherd, Texas Auto Mechanics: A Busy Bees Full Auto repair and muffler spring, Texas

Oct 20 2017
Waynes Tire Shop Broke part then used another broke part to put back on the vehicle Onalaska Texas Author: Shepherd, Texas Auto Mechanics: Waynes Tire Shop Onalaska, Texas

Oct 20 2017
cant cancel innohosting, inno hosting RAMEEN VASWANIINNOHOSTING LTDRAMEEN@INNOHOSTING.COM I have tried to cancel the service here, for 8+ months, they want VERY personal information to cancel the service like birthdates that they never asked for when signing up. I suspect they are saving details to sale for online fraud. I sent multiple requests to cancel and I am told I can not cancel by phone.. but they haven't sent me the details they are requesting to cancel. I can't login to the service to get the details so they expect to charge me over and over with no way to cancel LIVERPOOL GB Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Customer: innohosting Internet

Oct 20 2017
Prime trucking academy springfield missouri They kept my dot card and my 100 dollars.plus sent me home saying they had other qualities candidates..my recruiter wouldn't help me either recruitor Derrick Stevenson..it was discination due to me being a white women and my size..im 5.4 96 pds Springfield Missouri Author: Evansville, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Prime trucking academy springfield missouri Springfield , Missouri

Oct 20 2017
SIC Funds Joshua Manchester and Joseph Manchester SIC funds it's a broker or essentially a middle men between private/hard money lenders and investors/business owners. Naturally, they will always be more expensive than if you were going to contact a lender directly because they'll charge you points upfront for finding you the loan. This is the nature of their business and that's totally fine. However, they had charged me 500 for the application and loan approval after discussing all terms. After I paid for the application/pre-approval, they had sent me to a lender I was already working with. I asked for a refund since I was already far ahead in the pre-approval process with the same lender they had referred me to. They essentially didn't do any work and stole my money. And remember, this company will just charge you about 3 more points on your loan for the commission so you're way better off getting a lender yourself. Elmhurst Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: SIC Funds ,

Oct 20 2017
Future water Today Dennis Higgins2 Pure H20 Vita Tech Water system 2 pure h20 Vita Tech system is a sham, Dennis Higgins its creator is a fraud and con artist getting people to believe the superiority of his water system to con you into paying 4 times the amount for an equal or better system. thousand Oak California Author: San Pedro, California Questionable Activities: Future water Today thousand Oak, California