THE INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF POETRY. Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the international library of poetry.
There may be more specific results for "the international library of poetry."
For more specific results for "the international library of poetry."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
GENERATION KIA JOSEPH CATALANOTTO (owner)MICHEAL CASEY (previous service manager)MANNY SALEIRNO (current service manager) Fraudulent practices, Misrepresentation, Refusing to except liability for poor, unsatisfactory sale of vehicle. BOHEMIA New York Author: Lake Ronkonkoma, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: GENERATION KIA BOHEMIA , New York

Oct 18 2017
Elly's World ordered straightener for $50 and they took my money, but I never received the straightener Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Beauty Salons: Elly's World Internet

Oct 18 2017
Budget Car Rental Over charged when exchanged the car at Philadelphia airport and the Manager named Aric was too rude and don't know how to deal with customer he first changed the rate on the rental contract then added additional fuel charges on the bill. I am very disappointed with this PA airport location. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: jersey City, New Jersey Auto Rentals: Budget Car Rental Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 18 2017
Rendezvous Kitchen, Rendezvous Dreams, Rendezvous Soy, Rendezvous Candles, Rendezvous, Haley & Ethan Spain, Spain Companies & Collections, Spain Companies Non-payment of Commissions, Non-payment of Showroom Rent Snohomish, Wa. Nationwide
Author: TUCKER, Georgia Gift Shops: Rendezvous Kitchen Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
avila ageless skin cream, Lealueyecream, Buckeye*lesallueranti, Scam. No mention of 14 day trial and they would then charge 200.00 to your account. Rude customer service Nationwide
Author: Pearl, Mississippi Skin Care: avila ageless skin cream Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Sipho Ngobese Afro Origin media Sir Sipho , Afro Origin media Scammers , took money from people and never do the job Durban Internet Author: Captown, Wyoming Public Relations: Sipho Ngobese Afro Origin media Internet

Oct 17 2017
derma Devine Derma?devine offeredFREE trail of Anti-Aging Face Cream and Eye-Cream for $6.99 but charged 187.50 to my credit card. Las Vegas, But telephone forwards to Savannah Geor Georgia or Neveda Author: lemon grove, California Skin Care: derma Devine Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Bank of America told me this Ketoslim ad was bogus-- leads to huge monthly charges I responded to an Internet Article for a free sample with $4.95 shipping; the Bank of America lady said they are ripping people offer with re-occuring payments of $90 or more Internet Author: Shawnee, Kansas Weightloss Programs: ketoslim Internet

Oct 17 2017
WOW GEARS Shopify Ordered a WiFi camera first of September amd still waiting. Los Angeles Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: WOW GEARS Internet

Oct 17 2017
Performant recovery/Shawna Tapia I paid amount of $423.98 that paid off my account in full on 9-10 -17 and got a letter from them 1017 saying I still owe them Pleasanton California Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Performant recovery Pleasanton , California 9 4566

Oct 17 2017
sealskincovers.com They try to convince me to give them another cha ce to give me. A better fit cover i told them no. I want a refund back so. They hung up on me. No respond for 5 days so i emailed them they say. I have to sent back the package.  California Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: sealskincovers.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
Piaz Amabella, Allure, Lucerne Skin Cream I ordered a sample of this skin care product . A cream and an eye serum. I then received a packed and was charged for a product I don't like and never authorized St.Petersburg FL Internet Author: Mokena, Illinois Skin Care: Piaz Internet

Oct 17 2017
localblackmilfs.com Copyright © localblackmilfs.comLocalblackmilfslive.com The site is automated and the women on the site are not real. You are constantly getting pregenerated conversations. No reall dating connections and they will not give you a refund. internet Internet Author: LEES SUMMIT, Missouri Internet Fraud: localblackmilfs.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
Thesaleguru I ordered a curling/flat iron 9/26/17. My credit card was charged same day but I have not received the product yet. I called the number on the credit card statement but call unable to be completed at this time is what I get. Internet Author: Titus, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Thesaleguru Internet

Oct 17 2017
Cart grab Kim Kardashian beauty product never received but they got the money for it Internet Author: Livermore, California Attorney Generals: Cart grab Internet

Oct 17 2017
Frances Coyle Kitten Natividad Advance Fee Fraud, Discrimination, Verbal Assult, Harassment, Unlawful Eviction, Breach of Contract Los Angeles California Author: los angeles, California Landlords: Frances Coyle Los Angeles, California

Oct 17 2017
JEJGIVN*BEAUTYTRANSFO AllusiveREVERSAL: BEAUTYFOCSED8776705690 877-6705690 CA 08/28 CLAIMID: 254348127580001 2 Lured me with cheap free trial of two creams then autocharged me for 85.95 and 89.95 for products. San Diego California
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: JEJGIVN*BEAUTYTRANSFO Internet

Oct 17 2017
  Sears, Went into stire to apply for the Lease it now program with out credit check needed and it is showing on my credit report . Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Clothing Stores: Sears ,

Oct 17 2017
Complete AQP/TR Fulfilment Sent me a bottle of Complete CDC I did not order . I do not want Doral, Fl. Florida Author: Checotah,, Oklahoma Alternative Health: Complete AQP/TR Fulfilment Doral, Fl.,

Oct 17 2017
kevin Cruz Drving Instructor Kevin Cruz he has no respect for any one who is a paying customer and only does 2 hours of driving instead of the recommended 6 and not only did he never return my calls to make another appointment he also only answered my calls AFTER i had to lie saying i was interested in buying driving school and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing as my son washed his permit on accident and needed another slip saying he completed drivers training and was never able to get a hold of him but answered my call in minutes after i had to lie and wasnt williing to give my son another slip or to complete the other 4 hours ON WHICH I PAID FOR HIM TO DO , and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing how his actions were very rude sylmar California Author: sylmar, California Driving instruction: kevin Cruz Drving Instructor sylmar, California

Oct 17 2017
The York Hotel Rip off so-called Hotel, which is actually a dirty hovel, similar to a hostel that take in homeless people and druggies! Ilford, Essex England
Author: Cornelius, Oregon Hotel: The York Hotel Ilford, Essex,

Oct 17 2017
Seaborne Airlines, Our Trip was canceled because of IRMA Anamosa Iowa Author: Anamosa, Iowa Airline Companies: Seaborne Airlines Anamosa, Iowa