Your Search | the international library of poetry.

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 30 2016
Bank Of America BOA had has electronically and by phone deducted numerous payments from my bank last month and this month causing me numerous late charges. and embarassment. Nationwide Author: Campbell, Ohio Banks: Bank Of America Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Energiy Wise LED Solutions has RIPPED our Company off of $60,000
Author: Los Angeles, California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Sep 30 2016
TollFreeForwarding.com CHEATED OUT OF MY MONEY!!! SCAM ARTISTS!!! Los Angeles Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: TollFreeForwarding.com Internet

Sep 29 2016
Apollo Marketing Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Apollo Marketing Inc. over 50,000 satisfied subscribers. Apollo Marketing Inc. has been established as a magazine fulfillment center since 2014. Apollo Marketing, a family owned and operated company dedicated to getting major publisher's magazines out to the consumer.  Apollo Marketing offers independent contractors outstanding customer service for the subscribers, order processing and accounting.  Apollo Marketing Inc. requires all independent contractors to do extensive interviews, background checks and drug screening for all sales agents. Apollo Marketing Inc. maintains a Roster of active sales agents on our website to empower you the consumer with the knowledge of who is at your door.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Apollo Marketing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Apollo Marketing since 2014 is a magazine fulfillment center. Apollo Marketing main goal to provide data entry for Independent Contractors selling their magazines. Apollo Marketing Inc. has made a serious commitment to making sure you the consumer has a positive and safe experience with all of our independent contractor's sales agents. Lincoln , Illinois

Sep 29 2016
A.S. Alarm Services All false claim about money back guarantee. Had terminated their service due to erratic mode of monitoring. Disputed multiple charges after termination that shows their crude way of operation Kirkland Washington
Author: Tomball, Texas Consumer Services: A.S. Alarm Services Kirkland, Washington

Sep 29 2016
MCR Realty Mario C Gonzalez Also a Victim of Mario C. Gonzalez and Peter Martinez Cerritos California More details Author: California Realtors: MCR Realty Mario C Gonzalez Cerritos, California

Sep 29 2016
ALLEN William BONK Not to be Trusted NATION WIDE Author: Burnaby, Dist of Columbia Home Based Business: ALLEN William BONK Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
MTM Medical Transport Denying delivery of faxed trip logs Lake St. Louis Missouri Author: Overton, Texas Courier Services: MTM Medical Transport Lake St. Louis, Missouri

Sep 29 2016
Dermasoft skin restoee Advertised as if this were the Christie Brinkley product as on dr oz Internet Author: Little rock , Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: Fern soft skin restoee Internet

Sep 29 2016
Full Circle Finance Inc Bo Petterson SCAMMER, TRICKSTER, FRAUDSTER AND ABUSERS OF THE POOR AND DOWN TRODDEN Wenatchee Washington Author: Bothell, Washington Websites: Full Circle Finance Inc Wenatchee, Washington

Sep 29 2016
LOAN DEPOT THIS COMPANY LIED TO ME ABOUT RE-FINANCING TWO OF MY PROPERTIES. RIPPING OFF WITH AN APPRAISAL FEE OF $425. I WANT TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST LOAN DEPOT FOR FALSE ADVERTISING. THEY INDICATED THAT I QUALIFY TO RE-FIANCE THRU THE HARP PROGRAM AND LATER LOAN DEPOT RANCHO CUCAMONGA California Author: NATIONAL CITY, California Liars: LOAN DEPOT RANCHO CUCAMONGA, California

Sep 29 2016
Car Approval Corp Special Financing scam Brooklyn New York Sounds like you believed the sales rep Author: New Jersey Auto Dealers: Car Approval Corp Brooklyn, New York

Sep 29 2016
MILEX MR TRANSMISSION MILEX COMPLETE AUTO CARE BEWARE OF THIS CROOK HOLIDAY Florida Author: Holiday, Florida Auto Repair Service: MILEX MR TRANSMISSION HOLIDAY, Florida

Sep 29 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW 3830 Valley Centre Drive #705-942 San Diego, CA 92130 I ordered the trial of the Garcinia and Skinny Green COffee...I did NOT order any other products...all of a sudden I have over $200 charged on my credit card because the company said I agreed to receive a shipment every month...I DID NOT. I have cancelled future orders but the company will NOT take the items back or credit me. This company is a BIG ripoff and lies, lies, lies! It is a big scam. They don't even have a website! San Diego California Author: Lakeport, California Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW San Diego, California

Sep 29 2016
Hot Zone Leads Sharon Henne SHARON Hennes, Amanda, Bethany Kelly Vice President Skype Names THEY DONT PAY ONTIME IF AT ALL. THEY PAY THE FOREIGNERS FIRST THEN THE USA reps. PAYDAY Friday you may get it Wed. Internet Author: Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Hot Zone Leads Sharon Henne Internet

Sep 29 2016
iNourish/VitaNourish Water Eddie VoloshinNeville ChristianKristina Rosella Scammed out of almost $100,000 Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: iNourish/VitaNourish Water Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Randy Charach Crooks, Corrupt, Money Launders, Ripoff Blaine Washington Show Me The Money!! Author: Houston, Texas Home Based Business: Synergy Marketing - Randy Carach Blaine, Washington

Sep 29 2016
Clark County Collection Service LLC Trying to Ripoff money on the name of collection Las Vegas Nevada Author: Redmond, Washington Homeowner Associations: Clark County Collection Service LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 29 2016
entertainmentstoremeppel.nl Fraud online shopping site Probably in the Netherlands or China Nationwide
Author: Amstelveen, Alabama Clothing Stores: entertainmentstoremeppel.nl Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Fletcher Realty & Builder Solicitation call came in to sell a 4x4 ad for the Buchholz High School Basketball Program, Gainesville FL Davenport IOWA
Author: Gainesville, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: New Start Media LLC Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
The Green Man Store Their psychic that I talked to was not correct in anything she predicted. I let her know and she was extremely rude. They are not psychic at all. North Hollywood California Author: Miami, Florida Astrologers & Psychics: The Green Man Store North Hollywood, Florida

Sep 29 2016
Noralache Noralache.com I ordered sneakers from Noralache on 12 Aug. 2016. The site offers 10-15 day shipping. As of September 30, 2016 i've yet to receive my sneakers. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Clothing Stores: Noralache Internet

Sep 29 2016
Title max Hello, I just received an email regarding Title Max. The message states that I have to settle or else I'll be taken to court. I don't remember dealing with Title Max. Author: Newark, New Jersey Lawyers: Title max Internet

Sep 29 2016
Conn's Sales person Lied and So Did the Manager Memphis Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: Conn's Nationwide