THE INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF POETRY. Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the international library of poetry.
There may be more specific results for "the international library of poetry."
For more specific results for "the international library of poetry."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman I was going to buy two teacup yorkies from them. I sent them $1,196 Walmart to Walmart. And nothing has happened. He was supposed to email or call me with the flight info and hasn't been in contact but one time to put me off. He was all over text and email and calling me, but once he got my money, I've only heard from him once and the dogs are supposed to be flown out tomorrow to me. He isn't answering my call or texts or emails. Once he got my money, nothing has happened. He says he's in Las Vegas, Nevada. Internet
Author: Gainesville, Florida Dog Breeders: Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman Internet

Jun 25 2017
Synchrony Bank This bank minimizes your opportunity to buy when you miss one payment that was overlooked. Greenwood South Carolina This may be a shock... Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Complete BS! Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Innovate auto finance Innovate loan servicing Cheated me out of my over payment on loan payoff Fort Worth Texas Wrong...Dead Wrong Author: Eufaula, Oklahoma Loans: Innovate auto finance Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 25 2017
Color by pascal They have this promotion going on to just pay shipping which I did , 4 weeks later no response to my emails , or messages and no product ok 16 dollars may not sound like much but when you are ripping millions of people off then you see how it all adds up, Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Beauty Products: Color by pascal Henderson, Nevada

Jun 25 2017
USA NURSERY 274.00 and got nothing!! The USA Nursery 460 Sackett Point Rd New Haven, Connecticut Author: Robbinsdale, Minnesota Nurseries: USA NURSERY Internet

Jun 25 2017
YES ENERGY MANAGEMENT Illegal late fees, bogus late fees, charging late fees on top of late fees, violating ca usury laws, harassment Colorado Springs Colorado Author: moreno valley, California Utility Companies: YES ENERGY MANAGEMENT Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jun 25 2017
UNOSIS IT Solutions They harass you by calling you on the phone and telling you that your internet has been hacked - when it hasn't been. They want 199. 99 to fix problem. Internet Author: Mohave Valley, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: UNOSIS IT Solutions Internet

Jun 25 2017
Carnes motor Co Liz, Lois, and someone who lied about his name being Brian and nephew of the owner Attempted kidnapping of Minor and Repossession South Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Carnes motor Co South Houston, Texas

Jun 25 2017
Marion country jail, Salem, Oregon. the jail intentionally broke their own safety rules.violated my rights.created a dangerous situation resulting in a possible life sentence for me. Salem Oregon What? Author: Salem, Oregon Correctional Facilities / Jail: Marion country jail, Salem, Oregon. Salem, Oregon

Jun 25 2017
Gamache and Myers RIPOFF ARTISTS, UNETHICAL, SNEAKY, NOTHING ABOUT THE LAW THEY DO St Louis Missouri Author: farmington, Missouri Collection Agency's: Gamache and Myers St Louis, Missouri

Jun 25 2017
Penza Labs-LLC RejuvRejoice Rip-off:The bait was to pay for the shipping and I will get the samples free. I was charged $ 180.78 Petersburg Florida Author: Deerfield, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Penza Labs-LLC Petersburg, Florida

Jun 25 2017
Brothers plumbing Brothers gouge the elderly with unfair and ridiculous charges Thornton Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Brothers plumbing Thornton, Colorado

Jun 25 2017
Nartsyz Mechanical Corp Mykhailo (Michael) Velychko plumber scammer, unprofessional, won't finish the job, yells and curses at clients. Brooklyn New York
Author: Queens, New York Plumbing: Nartsyz Mechanical Corp Brooklyn, New York

Jun 25 2017
CannibisOnlinedispesary.net Marijuana2GO.com RIPPED OFF MORE THAN ONCE California and Washington District of Columbia Author: Ft. Pierce, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: CannibisOnlinedispesary.net Internet

Jun 25 2017
Partsguy.com pgisupply.com Partsguy.com delivered the wrong part and once I reported their mistake they will not respond to my phone calls or emails. Traverse City Michigan Author: Rehoboth, Massachusetts Plumbing: Partsguy.com Traverse City, Michigan

Jun 25 2017
giveaway autos the company are liars and con men St pete florida Author: MASCOTTE, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: giveaway autos Florida

Jun 25 2017
Tampa Trading Company Simon Todd Will not refund my money after return of merchandise Tampa Florida Author: Newville, Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: Tampa Trading Company Tampa, Florida

Jun 25 2017
Alan Prazel Cheif displary cousel Corruption while improper info to be allowed from a proscuter to her husband under displary reveiw. Corruption Jefferson city missouri STATE OF MISSOURI Author: Raymore, Missouri ORGANIZED CRIME: Alan Prazel Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
sknresremedy tried to bill my credit card for $89.95. when i called them they didnt know who i was, tried to more of my credit card numbers nevada
Author: vacaville, California Home HealthCare: sknresremedy Internet

Jun 25 2017
Dept of Child Support Services County of Orange Orange County Child Support Services I stopped getting aid in 1999, yet everytime there's a large payment, county takes for repayment? 28 yrs? Santa Ana California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Family Services: Dept of Child Support Services County of Orange Santa Ana, California

Jun 25 2017
Everbank/Everhome Mortgage Aka #1 Mortgage fraud company in the U.S They have overseas company we found by investigating what happened to our payments from lawsuit against them in 2011. Called Overbank they were investing people's lawsuit money in till time to start the payment Good luck incorrect addresses Florida Author: Red Hill, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Everbank/Everhome Mortgage Good luck incorrect addresses , Florida

Jun 25 2017
Zaful.com I have been fighting Zaful for over a year regarding a refund for merchandise that never showed up. They are a scam don't waste your time unless you just have time to wait and waste. If you have a complaint about them the best place to start is public for scam Hangzhou Internet Author: San Francisco, California Clothing Stores: Zaful.com Internet

Jun 24 2017
FYE VIP fye VIP backstage pass f.y.e. charge me for this membership and I have cancelled it three times and I am still finding it on my bill. I receive my bill for my credit card through e-bills and didn't notice the charge was back again. Then I thought I cancelled it; only to find it on my bill again. Nashville Tennessee Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Books, Records & Videos: FYE VIP Nationwide