THE INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF POETRY. Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the international library of poetry.
There may be more specific results for "the international library of poetry."
For more specific results for "the international library of poetry."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Luthmann Lawfirm, The Richard A Luthmann Lawfirm, Richard A. Luthmann Rich A Luthmann Tammarra Moore, Matthew Johnson, Melissa Litchman Richard A Luthman Lawchair of the Reform Party and owner of Dark Penguin Strategies, Scam artist with Tammarra Moore Staten Island New York City Author: New York Financial Services: Luthmann Lawfirm, The Richard A Luthmann Lawfirm, Richard A. Luthmann Staten Island,

Aug 22 2017
Travel Giant Travel Service Pmg ent Misrepresent the cruise and cheat their employees N Lauderdale Florida Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Boat Cruises: Travel Giant Travel Service N Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Wiziapp Mayer The Wiziapp refused to refund us for bugged software and they do not have a terms of service. . DO NOT USE! Tel Aviv Internet
Author: Pascagoula, Mississippi Software: Wiziapp Internet

Aug 22 2017
Michael W. Fuqua Mike Fuqua. 'The Freelance Guy' Took deposits for a website design and never did the work. Massachusetts. He answered an Add I had placed. Internet/Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Computer Fraud: Michael W. Fuqua Internet

Aug 22 2017
geraldhouses brian lamps jessica jones Content Writing Team Gerald Houses On Freelancer, Piercing Behind the Mask Of Digital Fraudsters-Content Writing Team Edenville New York Author: Nairobi, Alabama Computer Fraud: geraldhouses brian lamps jessica jones New York, New York

Aug 22 2017
Buyer Fashion Club AKA beautyfine AKA Chelsey On June 20, 2017. Internet promotion supposedly through Amazon. Husband answered survey and was promised a man's watch and paid $6.99 shipping. He again answered survey 2 and received second watch. On Visa transactions from June-July 23rd, there was a transactions on July 5 to Beautyfine, BECK@BECKSBESWI, charge of $99.79. Notified Visa and they gave me phone # of Buyer Fashion Club. Spoke with Chelsey August 22, 2017 who said husband had 14 day from purchase to cancell or exchange watch. Supposedly she cancelled account as of today, ID # C93415. She promised a 35% then a 59% discount if we remained on their monthly service. With all this, I am not sure IF we will receive a refund. She promised and then unpromised several options. Time will tell.What a ripoff. Austin Texas Author: Fort Payne, Alabama Internet Fraud: Buyer Fashion Club Austin, Texas

Aug 22 2017
PSV Nutrition and Healing They put a charge on one of my credit cards for something I didn't order. In fact, I've never heard of them! Internet Author: Cripple Creek, Virginia Alternative Health: PSV Nutrition and Healing Internet

Aug 22 2017
Miami Dade Water & Sewer Lack of customer service Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Utility Companies: Miami Dade Water & Sewer Miami, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Wow fashion Ellys world I placed a order online and never received the product Nationwide
Author: Lagrange, Kentucky Beauty Products: Wow fashion Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
GTO*yourrent2own.com I paid my $1.00 weekly pro fee, canceled after 3 days only to have them rip $49 from my account. All I get from the web site is asked to enter my information again, for another $1.00 Not Listed California Author: Mercer, Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: GTO*yourrent2own.com Internet

Aug 22 2017
Complete Beauty Support They advertised a free trial of Silk Biotin Complex, a product which started out on the tv show, Shark Tank. I ended up paying $30 for a free trial. Phoenix Arizona Author: Boone , North Carolina Medical Supplies: Complete Beauty Support Phoenix , Arizona

Aug 22 2017
SALVAGE WORLD AUCTIONS INSURANCE AUCTIONS INC. I BID FOR 2015 TOYOTA SIENNA XLE LOT#I19974867 FOR #10,000.00 I SEND WIRE TRANSFER FOR THE AMOUNT. I LATER FOUND OUT THAT THE PNC BANK USED WAS CLOSED .\ MIAMI Florida Author: Elmwood Park, New Jersey Auto Dealers: SALVAGE WORLD AUCTIONS MIAMI, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river I brought my 2008 pontiac solstice in for a tire senror light they said on of the tire sending units was bad i paid $250.00 Dollars and drove it half way home when the light came back on so i brought it back. than had th car for another 2 days charged me $250.00 again. when i got to my car in the lot i started it and the check engine light was on and the coolant level light came on after i pulled off of the lot. when i got home i was going to put engine coolant in but the hood wouldn't open than i noticed two small dents in my hood on the drivers side bodyline and the edge of the hood was bent up i guess from them pulling on it.(I've never had any problem with the hood opening). I was pissed i called Mikey he said bring it back i said i will bring him the bill for having another shop do the work. Jim Glovers crew has proven to be crooked. i'm now paying $1000. to Get the hood fixed the cable pull for the hood that obviously jerked when they pulled it and the bodywork done I'm sending the bill to Glover tulsa Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river tulsa, Oklahoma

40, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017
The Trademark Company Matthew Swyers RIP OFF and needs a Class Action Lawsuit for Ripping People Off no communication at all Cary North Carolina Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Services: The Trademark Company Cary , North Carolina

Aug 22 2017
CHILDRENS DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING OF ATLANTA SENDING INVALID DEBT BILLS AND TURN THE BILL OVER TO COLLECTION COMPANY INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Author: LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia Doctors: CHILDRENS DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING OF ATLANTA INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

Aug 22 2017
Auto Demag Consignor, Credoval Corp SCAM They say they are a middle man for the craigslist seller but it is all LIES. Dont trust them. All they want is your money you wire to there account. Miami Florida Author: Adrian, Michigan RV Dealers: Auto Demag Consignor, Credoval Corp Miami, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Palm Beach Maintenance Secialists C/0 Michael Fabrizio They had me sign a contract for remodeling services and they were paid in full and did not complete the services agreed in the contract. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Lake Park, Florida Home Improvements: Palm Beach Maintenance Secialists Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Aug 22 2017
White Pelican White Pelican Home Services, White Pelican Realty, White Pelican Vacation Rentals, White Pelican Real Estate, White Pelican Home Watch, White Pelican Golf Cart Rescue The Villages, White Pelican Inherited Home Services Fraud, Bankrupt, Theft, Unlicensed, The Villages, Lady Lake Florida FL
Author: Lady Lake, Florida Property Management: White Pelican Lady Lake, Florida

Aug 22 2017
green dot bank i did some work for neighbor, she is very old and did not charge her, but her son got me a pre-paid gift card for 200.00 just to say thank you. but it turns out the card was all ready expired. i have been trying to get a real pearson for days. very frustrating. pasadena ca. ca. Author: SILT, Colorado Banks: green dot bank CA

Aug 22 2017
McDonald's They copy or stole my debit card information after I made one purchase through the drive-thru now all my money is gone they also have the balance of my debit card at the end of my receipt which I think should be private and the thief stole according to my balance Belleville Illinois Author: St Louis, Missouri Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Belleville, Illinois

Aug 22 2017
Beauty within Bulecil nutraactive Monthly charges to cc Provo Utah forgot number Author: Gillette, Wyoming Alternative Health: Beauty within Provo, Utah

Aug 22 2017
BRAD CUTLER Rosenhaus Sports Representation KBC SPORTS MARKETING STOLE SCHOOL SUPPLIES FROM AN EVENT FOR AUTISTIC CHILDREN AND THREW THEM OUT OF HIS CAR AS HE WAS DRIVING AWAY MIAMI Florida
Author: atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: BRAD CUTLER 1015 NE 97th St, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Jody's Secret AKA Jody's Adjustable Sport Bra I ordered 2 bras. I received confirmation email with confirmation order #7291. Email said 4-6 weeks. About 5 weeks later, I clicked link to check status of my order. It showed being processed. About 2 weeks after that LINK DISAPPEARED! So response via email. Website shut down. My credit card was charged. I never received response or product! SCAM!! Internet Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet