THE INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF POETRY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the international library of poetry
There may be more specific results for "the international library of poetry"
For more specific results for "the international library of poetry"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
The Performer's Academy Natalie Costa SCAM, VERBAL ABUSE, UNPROFESSIONAL, RACIST, PREJUDICE Lake Forest California Author: costa mesa, California Modeling Schools: The Performer's Academy Lake Forest, California

Jul 22 2017
Sagestream LLC I applied for a car loan. My credit score was 695 from Transunion and Experian. I received a letter from Ally Bank that SageStream LLc scored me 565 and they were used in making the decision. They used a score starting at 1 to 999 the score was due to number of inquiries... which was none until I applied for my Auto that morning! I have never heard of them and looked and they are being investigated for fraud San Diego California Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Car Financing: Sagestream LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing T and P Diamond Ann Ewing event coordinator of Women's Expour Tour and T and P Diamond advertised an event in Grand Forks Nirth Dakota for July 15. The event never took place. She advertised for Columbia South Carolina on Juky 22 when I called South Carolina they reported that no event was ever scheduled there. Repeated phone calls to AnnEwing was never returned to me. I have been scammed and she has created internet fraud. Her website shows other evens through 2028 that vendors like myself have paid for. She needs stopped. Internet Author: Pennsylvania Skin Care: Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing Internet

Jul 22 2017
Premiera Matrixyl Cream would not accept my cancellation during the trial period and is now billing me monthly for $98.00 and not getting the product which I have mentioned I have cancelled does not appear internet Author: Bangor, Maine Skin Care: Premiera Matrixyl Cream Maine

Jul 22 2017
MR Interior design Manny Regalado II interior designer, paid for complete renovation, paid in full $92,000. Only $10,000 of furniture delivered. He is a con atist that has defruaded many families, see yelp review. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: MR Interior design Los Angeles, California

Jul 22 2017
Beauty Within SEMC INT'L NUTRALIMITED The offered a free trial and ended up being charged $79.68 and very ill with colitis. Provo Utah Author: Bayamon, Other Weightloss Programs: Beauty Within Internet

Jul 22 2017
Castellano Real Estate Inc. Brokerage JOSEPH CASTELLANO, JOE CASTELLANO Beware of this Realtor. Liar, deceiving, greedy, false misrepresentation, legal problems after his services. Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Real Estate Services: Castellano Real Estate Inc. Brokerage Hamilton, Ontario

Jul 22 2017
myflirtyskin.com/free-sample-2/ Joanna Gaines Forced me to get the YS Eye Cream as well as skin cream. Internet
Author: Roscoe, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: YS Cream Internet

Jul 22 2017
Nebraska Stain and Seal Ruined the deck, grass, plants, and concrete patio below. Refuses to issue refund or fix the issue Omaha Nebraska
Author: Papillion, Nebraska Paint & Wallpaper: Nebraska Stain and Seal Omaha, Nebraska

Jul 22 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC CCB Credit Services Inc Just like many others, I have receieved a letter from CCB Credit Services Inc. saying they are collecting $139.97 on behalf of TRS LIMITED LLC. I never heard of either of these two, nor revceived any invoices/bills from TRS or CCB in the past. I have responded advising I dispute this debt and asking to provide information on whom and why they think I owe money, amount and age of the debt, and CCB authority to collect debt from me ,I am not sure they have a nationwide license to do so. With so many people reporting this scam, shall a class action against both CCB and TRS be started? TRS - for false debt claim and CCB for not performing due due diligence on debts they are collecting? Springfield Illinois Author: SEATTLE, Washington Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
Cobalt Property Management LLC ; Cobaltmanagers.com Very poor management, lost a lot of time and money. Minnesota- Rochester Minnesota Author: Rochester , Minnesota Property Management: Cobalt Property Management LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
comenity capital bank or HSN repeatdly harrassed over the phone over them saying they did not get payments. explained to them that my wife made these charges on flex payments with home shopping network and according to HSN, all payments were made This dispute has been going on since April and I am so fed up with going back and forth. Why the confusion for customers when they buy online and make payments? i am so done arguing with them! columbus Ohio Author: Ohio, Ohio Consumer Services: comenity capital bank columbus, Ohio

Jul 22 2017
Secret Society West Valley UT The League Secret Society Scam Scam Scam - There's a Sucker Born Every Minute West Valley Utah Author: Littleton, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Secret Society West Valley UT West Valley, Utah

Jul 22 2017
Nutridiamond,LLC Diet Comes FirstMy Fit Resolution Phone pop-up for Garcinia Cambodia and African Mango the screens appear too fast and they trick you Westminster,CA, California Internet Author: Melbourne, Florida Weightloss Programs: Nutridiamond,LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
Truthfinder.com Bogus crap, more than half of which is irrelevant about/to me Internet Author: , California Advertising / Deceptive: Truthfinder.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
Laid Back Loot On May 8th 2016 I ordered a pair of Bon Jovi Sneakers plus free mug at 19.99 plus shipping making it a total of 24.95. It is now July 21st 2017 and no sneakers. I could cafe less about the FREE mug. I've sent three different emails to them without a single reply. Internet Author: Bay City, Michigan Clothing Stores: Laid Back Loot Internet

Jul 22 2017
Car zone , Cathy I bought a car there a month ago it has been in the shop for major issues 3 times and just left me stranded. I called and talked to the manager and she basically said it's my car now so it's my problem. Dover delaware Nationwide Warranty Author: Milford, Delaware Auto Dealers: Car zone Dover, Delaware

Jul 22 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Encante Skin Ordered sample paid for shipping; returned w/i 10 days when told owed for sample; notified bank of unauthorized charges. Sherman Oaks California Author: Montgomery, Texas Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 22 2017
Housing Hub Took advantage of my Rights, Charged me for damages that were already in the unit, STOLE MY MONEY Saint Paul Minnesota Author: Minnesota Real Estate Services: Housing Hub Saint Paul, Minnesota

Jul 22 2017
Wellgenix,LLC. @PuriClean.com Sent$10dollars and6 proofs of purchase 2months ago and haven't received my2 free omni cleansing liquids Phoenix Arizona Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Adult Care Facilities: Wellgenix,LLC

Jul 22 2017
Cindy Vorhees, Cindy Voorhees, Cindy P Voorhees, Cindy P Rowan, Cindy Rowan, Cynthia P Rowan, Cynthia Patricia Rowan, Cynthia P Sasser, Cynthia Patricia Sasser, Cindy Pat VoorheesCynthia P VoorheesCynthia VoorheesCynthia Vorrheessasser Is Cindy Vorhees of Chipley Florida Hiding Something? Shoplifter? Retail Theft? Chipley Florida Author: Chipley, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Cindy Vorhees Chipley, Florida

Jul 22 2017
Up garcinia Garcia cambodia, diet pure Clearly states only pay shipping and handling, 2 weeks later they take 79.00 out of account Internet
Author: Salem, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Up garcinia Internet

Jul 22 2017
Locksmith Pros Charged $159.99 when I had to tell the guy to just pick the lock when he told me he'd have to brake tiny safe open. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Locksmith Pros Florida

Jul 22 2017
Peopleperhour ,peopleperhpur I hired someone to create a press kit , the job was below sub standard, after request for review and no changes made after many request i asked the money back.. got nothing they took my money didn't deliver India Internet Author: Sydney , Other Internet Fraud: Peopleperhour Internet

Jul 22 2017
Lunaluxe I only ordered a 4.99 trial bottle and they charged me 180.00 dollars because the form automatically charges you even if u don't want it. Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Lunaluxe Internet