Your Search | the internet treasure chest

Jan 18 2017
Econopick I ordered a Dallas Cowboys jacket on Sept 29th and still haven't received that not my refund that I have been asking for. They have been giving me the rUnited around. A China Econopick.com Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Clothing Stores: Econopick Internet

Jan 18 2017
LaptopChargerFactory LaptopChargerFactory Defective Products - SCAM - STAY AWAY Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: LaptopChargerFactory Internet

Jan 18 2017
PostalExam.org Greener Grass LLC Ignored multiple refund requests apparently refuses to acknowledge Lewes Internet
Author: Lafayette, Louisiana United States Postal Service: PostalExam.org Internet

Jan 18 2017
payridgid false advertisement company generates url link to send to people to promote and promises to pay out...reached payout total and directs you to blog i spent two days doing this i am very upset Internet Author: columbus, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: payridgid Internet

Jan 18 2017
Quality Auto Parts Promised to Connect me with dealers who could provide me hard to find parts for my 90 WagoVan. Lie. Chicago, Illinois // also North Carolina listed Internet // Ill + North Carolina listed Author: Tippalo , Mississippi Auto Parts: Quality Auto Parts Internet

Jan 18 2017
Viddyoze Viddyoze does not honor its refund policy Internet Author: Victoria, British Columbia Websites: Viddyoze Internet

Jan 18 2017
legacy visa identity stolen. and harassing me to pay it sent all paperwork in California's Internet Author: jacksonville, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: legacy visa Internet

Jan 18 2017
Lux Style I did not order this product they just sent it to me and now they're expecting me to pay $94.90 or they will send it to the bill collectors if I don't pay Denmark Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style Internet

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies Discount HIGH POWERED WATERPROOF NIGHT VISION BINOCULARS Unknown - none shown online Internet Author: Manassas, Virginia Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 18 2017
The Wire Nut Sneaky way to get your monies. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: The Wire Nuto Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jan 18 2017
Naima Singletary Naima Singletari is a selfish, avaricious woman who thinks only about herself and about money. She only knows to say : I want, I want, etc. Paris Internet Author: Paris, Alabama Business Consulting: Naima Singletary Internet

Jan 18 2017
sweetpaulaspods Yates enterprises, Paula Baldwin Bait and Switch South Lake Tahoe Internet Author: California Nurseries: sweetpaulaspods Internet

Jan 17 2017
HID Nation Scam artists Internet Author: ANACORTES, Washington Auto Parts: HID Nation Internet

Jan 17 2017
iCreatife I ordered a phone case and a tempered glass screen protector from them which costed around $40 well over a month ago after numerous times of emailing and getting the same automated message and it seems that other people are having the same issue I honestly think it's a scam Internet Author: Greeneville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: iCreatife Internet

Jan 17 2017
Proven Power Sports Mini Search LLC Took my mony for a scooter , never delivered it , their phone is now disconnweted and no one answers the email Brooklynn New York Author: Elgin, Texas Motorcycles: Proven Power Sports Brooklynn, New York

Jan 17 2017
comcast /exfinity offered free gift at $3.95 shipping. Free gift scams you for a buck then you get billed $29.95 /month salt lake ccity Internet utah Author: west jordan, Utah Cable TV: comcast /exfinity Internet

Jan 17 2017
Eviction Solutions 1 800 Eviction SolutionsPlummer/Oggins Group Fraud Scam Internet Author: Sacramento, California Legal Services: Eviction Solutions Internet

Jan 17 2017
Easy Psychics Complete ripoff California Internet Author: Minnesota Astrologers & Psychics: Easy Psychics Internet

Jan 17 2017
Matthew Neer Fan Page Matthew Neer Did not deliver my membership access to the product he was selling online. Internet Author: Michigan City, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Matthew Neer Internet

Jan 17 2017
Clash of Kings Game Rip off. Short packages. Shields that lapse early. Zero customer service. Even Google was confused. Online Internet Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Computer Software: Clash of Kings Internet

Jan 17 2017
Job Killing Dan Klein,Brad Campbell,Ben Pederson Misrepresent the product, its all free online, Do not coach, Will threaten you Online Internet Author: lancaster, California Bait-and-Switch: Job Killing Internet

Jan 17 2017
smart start smart start interlocks are set up to fail you internet for sure Nationwide Author: port angeles, Washington Questionable Activities: smart start Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Finn anderson --abortionrx Scam artist in china!! Hong Kong / California Internet
Author: San Antonio, Texas Emergency Services: Finn anderson --abortionrx Internet