Your Search | the law offices of roni lynn deutch

Feb 11 2016
UNITED STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT LLc. This is the final chance for you. This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket number: # DU-K/760053 with one of UNITED STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT LLc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not gets any co response with you. So the Accounts Department of UNITED STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT LLc. has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press charges against you in to the court house. No address on the email Nationwide Author: GARDEN CITY, Kansas Loans: UNITED STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT LLc. Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
MP Auto Trading Elizabeth the owners wife is a mother and has her kids in the office at the time of the sell. She is a complete nightmare to deal with not only does this woman promise with her word, heart and soul she sells garbage.  Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: MP Auto Trading Florida

Feb 11 2016
Wisconsin Singles Today's Matchmaker of Wisconsin LLC Fraudulant Practices Elm Grove Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Dating Services: Wisconsin Singles Elm Grove, Wisconsin

Feb 11 2016
Plan Plus Online Beware of Annual Auto Renewals that Cannot Be Easily Cancelled Salt Lake City Internet Author: Other Computer Software: Plan Plus Online Internet

Feb 11 2016
FITNESS REPAIR PARTS FRP FRP used Federal Express to deliver Eliptical parts. They said I have no recourse and have to pay the amount and penalty although I never received the package. They said it was MY responsibility to go to my neighbors and try to find the package. They will NOT give me a refund because they said I clicked on agreeing that all sales are final although I never received the package and FED X cannot find it. I cannot believe that a company would treat customers like this. I recommend never using them. We no longer need the products because I had to go out and hire a handyman since I never got the parts. Would you deal with this company??? Wentzville, MO 63385 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home HealthCare: FITNESS REPAIR PARTS Internet

Feb 11 2016
Global Exchange Vacation Club GEVC They are a Scam. They have a fancy presentation with hard core closers, and the program does not resemble anything from the presentation. FURTHERMORE, if you fight them they fraudulently take money from your checking account. This company must be stopped. Irvine California California Author: burbank, California Timeshare Rentals: Global Exchange Vacation Club Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
JP MORGAN CHASE BANK CHASE BANK Chase is holding me liable for unauthorized charges despite proof that I have not made those charges, and had requested to close my account before those charges were made. CHASE is accusing me of theft and deception. www.chase.com Nationwide Online orders. Author: Dallas, Texas Banks: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
ChestSculpting.com How To Lose Man b***s Naturally by Garry Davidson Shows pictures of CD's & DVD's, telling you that's what you'll get after you pay..but only sends links Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: ChestSculpting.com Internet

Feb 11 2016
KL Constructors Spent the money elsewhere they were paid by owner instead of paying the subs Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304 Michigan Author: Corunna, Michigan Builders & Contractors: KL Constructors Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304, Michigan

Feb 10 2016
Geico Insurance Geico found out my son just got his license and added him to my policy tripling my premium Another Fine Example Of Parenting Here! Author: Somersworth, New Hampshire Insurance Companies: Geico Insurance

Feb 10 2016
shopgoodwill.com Goodwill of the Olympics and Rainier Region Shill bidding Tacoma, WA Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Non-Profit Charities: shopgoodwill.com Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Prosper Prosper.com False description of one time, non-refundable origination fee Internet Author: Thousand Oaks, California Loans: Prosper Internet

Feb 10 2016
JACK FREEMAN / HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT/ MARION JACK FREEMAN JR/ MARION JACK FREEMAN /JACK FREEMAN JR /THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT con man building contractor with only a handyman licence that he got in Dec 2015 but BBB shows his file was opened in 2007! MARIETTA Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Roofing Companies: JACK FREEMAN / HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT MARIETTA , Georgia

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
TRANSARMOUR SOLUTION AGENCY DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO BANK OF AMERICA MERCHANT PROCESSING Nationwide Author: Lynnwood, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TRANSARMOUR SOLUTION AGENCY Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Author: Anna, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Tcp Logistics in benbrook ,Tx Benbrook, Texas

Feb 10 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Idea Buyer, LLC is dedicated to client satisfaction and the quality of services they provide. As Ideal Buyer grows, so does their marketplace connections and relationships, providing an increase in opportunities for their clients.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Idea Buyer, LLC pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Idea Buyer, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ERIC CORL/IDEA BUYER SAME OLE'. SAME OLE/ BLOG A DAY Author: Phoenix, Arizona Liars: Patent & Trademark Services: Eric Corl Idea Buyer Internet

Feb 10 2016
Diamond Cargo Warranty is a lie. Won't return email. Sell across the country. Have to return trailer to them for warranty. No paperwork given of warranty at purchase Douglas Georgia Author: Wentzville, Missouri Trailers: Diamond Cargo Georgia

Feb 10 2016
Petland of Largo, FL Petland of Largo Sold us a dog with Parvo Largo Florida Author: Largo, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Petland of Largo, FL Largo, Florida

Feb 10 2016
LVNV Funding LLC/First Premier Bank/First Premier This was a rip-off in the attempt to offer me credit to raise my credit score yet I was charged $151.94 with two payments of in extortion and threat to my credit report/score by these rip-off artists. Sparks Nevada Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks,, Nevada

Feb 10 2016
Maxlend I borrowed 300$ and couldn't pay back the loan in one lump sum and ends up paying over 800$ just paid off the loan and they didn't send a confirmation number to my e mail these people need to be stopped!! Internet Another All Their Fault Case Author: Kenton, Ohio Loans: Maxlend Internet

Feb 10 2016
TCP Logistics REVIEW: TCP Logistics’ team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. TCP operates intra-Texas, regional, and long-haul lanes for large national customers through our base of operating partners. *UPDATE TCP Logistics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. TCP Logistics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Hagerman, New Mexico Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Benbrook , Texas

Feb 10 2016
The Autobroker INC Bob-owner Sold crappy car trying to resolve problem owner starts swearing Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne , Indiana Auto Dealers: The Autobroker INC

Feb 10 2016
freedompop Free Cell Phone Service - FreedomPop I order a cell phone from freedom pop.I was told the phone were new, and I would receive a new phone, the phone was used and did not work, online service freedom pop Author: antioch, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: freedompop Internet

Feb 10 2016
Chemdry franchise contract is unnecessarily long and controlling, essentially take away all of your rights as in a normal franchise. Author: California Cleaning Services: Chemdry Logan, Utah