Your Search | the league

Jan 21 2017
parkwhiz Groupon well on advertizing via groupon when hit the button to find out how much parking is in NYC. It showed in the wall street district that parking for the day was $38. with ICON covered p arking lo NYC Nationwide Author: Warren, New Jersey Parking Garages: parkwhiz Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
4-sides construction Timothy Dobson Owner Ripped Off after the Loss of My Husband Holland Ohio Author: Toledo, Ohio Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: 4-sides construction Timothy Dobson Owner Holland, Ohio

Jan 21 2017
Dale Eugene Godboldo Actor name- Carl E. Douglas in O.J Simpson American Crime Story7 Episodes Wanda at large as Keith Micheal Townsend Mickey mouse Club Dale E. Godboldo Breached of Contract and Piercing the corporate veil. Losangles California Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: Dale Eugene Godboldo Internet

Jan 21 2017
99santa 99santa .com is a rip off company and they do not tell you all the items are from China. Seneca Nationwide Author: Fairview Heights, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: 99santa Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
The resource scout llc M****** ripping poor people off Utah Author: Clifton, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: The resource scout llc

Jan 21 2017
The City of Columbus Dept., of Development The City of Columbus Michale B. Coleman, Mayor, Department of Development Housing Division City Housing Developers Deceptive Practices Steals Homes from Low Income Homeowners through Repair Programs Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio City Employees: The City of Columbus Dept., of Development Columbus, Ohio

Jan 21 2017
California State University; Board of Trustees CSU Board of Trustees Violation of the Donohoe Act aka Division 16.5 of the California Education Code Long Beach California Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: California State University; Board of Trustees Long Beach, California

Jan 21 2017
Support@msvarietystore.net I ordered two things from these people an owl bag and an owl necklace. Tried to get in contact. Comes up as invalid email address. Have not received order or anything from to say when I will receive . The order was put in on the 15th Nov 2016 Support@msvarietystore.net Internet Author: Perth, Alabama Adult Book Stores: Support@msvarietystore.net Internet

Jan 21 2017
Rev.Peter Popoff Rev.Peter Popoff, People for Christ, In Will not stop Harassing my mother who is in a home and has dementia... She is also 88. I wrote them several times and told them to leave her alone. She is even called several times daily. The ad was on the television. My family and I need help. UPland California Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: Rev.Peter Popoff UPland, California

Jan 20 2017
Ray and mikes home improvements Ray Barao JR Replaced my roof and had a bunch of Mexicans on my roof rushing to get the job done next day it's rained now I have to replace my ceilings. Acushnet Massachusetts Author: New Bedford , Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Ray and mikes home improvements Acushnet, Massachusetts

Jan 20 2017
The Advocacy For Consumer Right Leyton Ward Services to get release from my mortgage and get me money back. Lake Havasu City Arizona Author: Tehachapi, California Unusual Rip-Off: The Advocacy For Consumer Right Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 20 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Michael Sieger Michael Sieger claims to be an author and a publisher. I ordered his book, which I never received. I also paid him $3400 for a publishing project that never happened, and although he assured me that he would refund my money, he has not done so. This happened 3 years ago, and he is still marketing his books and services. Long Island New York Author: League City, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Traveler on the Backroads Internet

Jan 20 2017
Crossroads Restaurant I paid for advertising on phone book covers and never received the service. Florence South Carolina Author: Chester, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Crossroads Restaurant Florence, South Carolina

Jan 20 2017
Gould Mobile Fleet Service Michael Scammer doesn't have a shop and go out just for the Road Service fee Decatur Georgia
Author: RANCHO CORDOVA, California Mechanics: Gould Mobile Fleet Service Decatur, Georgia

Jan 20 2017
Jim Preston Alexander James, Preston, Jim Preston, Jim.Jim B.Preston, Digisoft Put done $500 in cash to do some Python programming - took the money and never started the job. San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Computer Programmers: Jim Preston Internet

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Reply to last comment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 20 2017
iSunglasses.com, Inc Don't buy from them. I shipped my glasses to get them repaired they first claimed that they received the glasses and then 2 months later after i contact them to know the status they asked me for the tracking number. then i knew they had lost the glasses. they never returned my glasses and they did not wanted to do nothing about it and asked me to place a claim with the postal service. oi did the usps showed me proof that the glasses had been delivered and even with the proof they decided not to take responsibility of their action. I lost $ 307.00 and out of glasses. i would not recommend anyone to buy from this company they are a rip off Brooklyn New York Author: monrovia, California Sunglasses: isunglasses.com Brooklyn, New York

Jan 20 2017
The Singing Waiter Masters Gavin Burk Using Video Footage and Testimonials from Competitors Performances Misleading Clients Northampton Internet Author: San Clemente, California Wedding Services: The Singing Waiter Masters Internet

Jan 20 2017
USA Discount Warehouse My title? Peter Anton, Ripped-Off Consumer - I bought a 512Gb Micro Flash Drive which shows every indication of being a Reprogrammed 30Gb chip made to l ook like a 512Gb chip. It will only save 30 Gb and then says that The file or folder is corrupted. Futthermore, it takes a l ong time to get to this point because it was made to imitate a larger storage capacity. Cape Coral Florida
Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Mail Order: USA Discount Warehouse Cape Coral, Florida

Jan 20 2017
Pingwell Grocery Gadgets Unilaterally and without prior consultation or warning imposed a subscription obligation on a software app that I had already licensed with a once-in-a-lifetime payment that promised a no-ad version. When Pingwell bought the app from the company that created it they decided to spring this surprise on all users without warning via an app upgrade. Palo Alto California Author: Laredo, Texas Adult Web Site: Pingwell Palo Alto, California

Jan 20 2017
ACS, Inc. Legal action your account number 021C we are in a process to inform the ,Social Security Administration & Major Credit Bureaus, Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: ACS, Inc. Internet

Jan 20 2017
Outdoors online Outdoorsonline.com Took my money and never sent the product ! Internet Author: Corona, California Department & Outlet Stores: Outdoors online Internet

Jan 20 2017
Rich Dad Coaching Gives You the Same Information as in Robert's Books, Only Over the Sandy Utah Author: Strongsville, Ohio Business Consultants: Rich Dad Coaching Internet

Jan 20 2017
BLUE TRUST LOANS Misinformed, Misled, Lied, No Human compassion Hayward, Wisconsin Internet What Does The Contract Say? Author: Vero Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: BLUE TRUST LOANS Internet