Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

the loan depot

Showing 26-50 of 218,750 Found Reports For more specific results for "the loan depot"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 20 2017
Timothy Whitehead Tim Speaks LifeTim the Career GuyTim Dar'rell Timothy Whitehead Resume Writer is a liar! Birmingham Internet Author: Birmingham , Alabama Butlers: Timothy Whitehead Internet

Mar 20 2017
Meridian Regional Lending Paula Parker, chief Financial Officer, Maureen Thomas,, rep, Cordilla Grayson, Judith HuntDwayne Louis, Sr. Operating manager on-line lending scam using Ontario Canada to have you wire money for fake loan New York, New York Author: Concord, California Loans: Meridian Regional Lending New York, , New York

Mar 20 2017
Antos & Associates, LLC A client from Clearwater hired us to help with a Medicare DME application and, after getting all the information, decided to ask for money back. Tried to get info and then get money back. Internet Author: Gotha, Florida Health Care Education: Antos & Associates, LLC Internet

Mar 20 2017
krista taylor kyle lied to me about everything, and they go agaist the collection laws, car has had nothing but problems lansing Michigan Author: jackson , Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: individual lansing , Michigan

Mar 20 2017
Cix - Connected Investors Exchange Allows Fraudulent Scammers to Affiliate as Hard Money Lenders. Scammers are using others names and fake email addresses to get personal information and up front loan fees from unsuspecting would be investors. North Carolina Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Realtors: Cix - Connected Investors Exchange Internet

Mar 20 2017
Equip-Bid.com Inc The item I won in the auction was not there when I drove to pick it up the next day...then they wuold not return my calls/texts/emails or my money! Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Kansas On-Line Business: Equip-Bid.com Inc Kansas City, Missouri

Mar 20 2017
Paramount Property Professional The company is no longer answering calls, messages or emails Orlando Florida Author: warrenton, Virginia Property Management: Paramount Property Professional Orlando, Florida

Mar 20 2017
Live Action Safety LAS, Live Action Fraudulent Practices and Disrepectful of the Men & Women in the Public Service Industry Online Internet Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Medical Supplies: Live Action Safety Eugene, Oregon

Mar 20 2017
18 Shakes Purchased 18 Shakes product and never a comfirmation email or shipping information. Called and the person said my product will arrived on March 17. It never arrived. Calling my credit card company for reimbursement. Phoney company working out of Los Angles, CA. Los Angles, CA California Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Weightloss Programs: 18 Shakes Internet

Mar 20 2017
Empire Beauty School The hair design school teaching wrong curriculum, i have taken state bored written 2 times and have failed due to not being teached the right things florence Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Empire Beauty School Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Bare Feet Shoes Got The Look Bare Feet Shoes Took Me and My Money For Walk!!! Internet Author: Vineland, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Bare Feet Shoes Internet

Mar 20 2017
CreditOne Bank lost payments, terrible service, lied, falsified information, stole several hundred dollars from our checking account, no traceability on their part Groton, CT Nationwide Sorry Author: Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: CreditOne Bank Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Janna Thomas This person ordered merchandise on Amazon.com and reported that they never received the item. Even though it was marked as delivered and her postal worker said all packages are placed in a secure loc Milpitas, California DUMMY! Author: BOSTON, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: Janna Thomas Milpitas, California

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 19 2017
Statewide recovery group They called me on a local area code and said they will bring court papers to my house so I can go to court because I'm being sued for a loan I didn't pay back. So I borrow $100 to pay the same day and after that they've been taking $50 off of my bank account every Friday. They are scams Nationwide Author: Lake worth, Florida Attorney Generals: Statewide recovery group Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
Legend game of heroes Offering a service in the game but doesn't work all the time. Internet Author: Anntioch, California Internet Fraud: Legend game of heroes Internet

Mar 19 2017
ShimmerShine alldayincorporated I ordered a pair of mother/daughter dresses on October 4, 2016. I have yet to receive them. I have been in communication with Shaquille. On Jan. 11 he claimed he recently took over the company and would take care of the order. Internet Author: Edison, New Jersey Clothing Stores: ShimmerShine Internet

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 19 2017
spectrum orlando FL former bright house networks bundled my subscription without my consent and increase three times the amount Tampa Florida Author: altamonte springs, Florida Internet Service Providers: spectrum orlando FL Tampa, Florida

Mar 19 2017
PSV Health Sciences Institute Charge on my credit card in the amount of $37.00, which was never authorized Never heard of this company. Do not know. Internet Author: DAGSBORO, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: PSV Health Sciences Institute Internet

Mar 19 2017
Tony Whitson, Waterloo Quick Lube Waterloo Auto Service They overfilled the oil in my engine! They did not properly drain it! They admitted but made no help! Edmond Oklahoma
Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Mechanics: Tony Whitson, Waterloo Quick Lube Edmond, Oklahoma

Mar 18 2017
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Who is We?? Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

Mar 18 2017
Wang gang,001 No 16,253 Hangdong Road, shanghai 201105 china Seller Order No.:jewellerysuk.co.uk-4330Seller Website: jewellerysuk.co.ukTel: +86-0755-83510960Fax: +86-0755-83510960E-mail: service@safesslbillpay.combought pandora bracele From 21of January 2017, I bought that From UK web page above.When I r Because I bought a Pandora bracelet was found in his fake, so I put the hand catenary back to him. He promised after receiving refund I have waited for a month or confiscated money back to account .The company was tricked out of£ 180. this person scams a lot of people Nationwide
Author: Barnsley, Alabama Websites: Wang gang,001 No 16,253 Hangdong Road, shanghai 201105 china Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
HydraMatrix IsraelEstherAshley Requested two (2) samples to use for 30 days, if not satisfied return for full refund. I was not satisfied I called within 30 days to return the items. They issued two item numbers to return the items. I followed the instructions they gave me and marked each package with the item number on the outside. Mailed, and it was received at their destination. They had charged me $88.96. They ONLY gave me credit for $44.00 on 1/1917. I have called on three occasions, they always say that it will be report to higher management for the rest of the refund and it will take 2-5 days. That I will get an email. Today is March 18, 2917. I have not received any email nor a refund for the balance of the $88.96. Emeryville California Author: Riverview , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: HydraMatrix Emeryville, California

Mar 18 2017
Fab, Fit &Fun Fab, Fit, Fun Fab fit fun sent my daughter a defective box. It was shipped with spilled hair conditioner all over the items. They are refusing to replace the defective box unless I spend money on postage to send it back. What a Rip Off! Buyer Beware of unscrupulous business practice! California Virginia Author: Spotsylvania, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Fab, Fit &Fun internet