Your Search | the loan depot

Feb 07 2016
Skyville Bulldogs Anthony Davis DO NOT SEND MONEY FOR A DOG to this person. I fortunately was able to cancel my transaction before he picked up the money. Only out $55 instead of $600. Baltimore Maryland
Author: St. Charles, Missouri Better Business Bureau: Skyville Bulldogs Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 07 2016
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE High interest rate upside down car loan, retrieved vehicle from and now garnishing my pay southfield Nationwide Answer this question Author: Middletown, New York Auto Dealers: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Brash Worldwide Brash publicity After submitting my music single to a DJ pool, Tiffany fromBrash worldwide promised (who boasts of working with meek mill Kendrick Lamar and major publications promised my company that she could promote our new single to major publications for $500, after sending her our money she never came through on the deal and promised to give us our money back which never happened either . Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Brash Worldwide Internet

Feb 07 2016
Chillingo Iron Force Android game This game is stacking the playing field to ripoff the new player instantly of any money invested almost instantly. Nationwide Author: ira twp, Michigan Computer Fraud: Chillingo Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
ATT Inc ATT Uverse ATT CHARGING ME FOR A IPHONE 6+ THEY CANCELLED THE ORDER ON Murrieta California Nationwide Author: lake elsinore, California Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Inc Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer sales@jewelry-diy.com I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Paul Ngalle Sold me a car with a lien on the title Kennesaw, Ga Georgia
Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division: Paul Ngalle

Feb 06 2016
The Hydration Room http://thehydrationroom.com/ Most unethical company in operation, all patients beware Laguna Beach California
Author: California Doctors: The Hydration Room Laguna Beach, California

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Cascade, Inc. FlowhawksHoney Bucket Bait and Switch and the Lies that Follow Puyallup Washington Author: Bonney Lake, Washington Utility Companies: Northwest Cascade, Inc. Puyallup, Washington

Feb 06 2016
Kumar Construction Ramanand Dwarkanauth Abandonment of the Project Stafford Texas Author: Humble, Texas Work at Home: Kumar Construction Stafford, Texas

Feb 06 2016
The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing www.jamielewis.comJamie Lewis They just took my money and as they say money back guarantie. This was done on october 2015 it is February 2016 and still wating for my money. We had few emails but always and excuse not to relase de founds. Last one was that there systems were broken and since then I been sending emails and no one is answering. Please stay away of this scammers!!! Monroe Connecticut Author: Thornbury, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing Monroe, Connecticut

Feb 06 2016
Car & Truck Depot of Arizona misrepresented car; sold as a certified pre-owned; refused to remedy situation Phoenix Arizona Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Auto Dealers: Car & Truck Depot of Arizona Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 06 2016
Roughness Graphics Took my money and did not complete the website application as agreed within contract. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Websites: Roughness Graphics San Antonio, Texas

Feb 06 2016
paladin auto services they don't give a price on the work they do and they lie about there work port richey Florida Author: holiday, Florida Auto Repair Service: paladin auto services port richey, Florida

Feb 06 2016
xtralights.com Fraudulant Website - does not ship the order Los Angeles Internet Author: Incline Village, Nevada Auto Parts: xtralights.com Internet

Feb 06 2016
HD PROJECTOR WORLD JAMES I ORDER A PROJECTOR AND PAID FOR IT ON AUGUST 13, 2015 ORDER#11081501 $299.00 CALLED AT LEAST 50 TIMES WITH ALL THE EXCUSES IN THE WORLD. Internet received projector Author: biloxi, Mississippi Television Parts & Services: HD PROJECTOR WORLD Internet

Feb 06 2016
Mark Harrison Loan Fraud California Author: Clearwater, Florida Loans: Mark Harrison Internet

Feb 06 2016
Michelle Roberts Morningstar Mini Storage Alabaster Alabama VERY RUDE! She is NEVER in the office. No one answers the phone! Alabaster Alabama Author: Pelham, Alabama Storage & Self Storage: Morningstar Mini Storage Alabaster Alabama Alabaster, Alabama

PEARL CAPITAL Pearl Capital sent me to Bankruptcy. New York New York
The lender is your scapegoat Author: orlando, Florida Commerical Lending Firm: PEARL CAPITAL New York, New York

Feb 06 2016
Liberty Mutual Andrew French, Claims Specialist fall on the property of Wendys due to unlevel ground. stated insured was not proximate cause London Kentucky Author: FOREST, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Liberty Mutual Irving, Texas

Feb 06 2016
stammenhof.nl www.alternaschola.be It has many names but the email is the samespetty@gmail.com the northface caps, took a month Germany Internet Author: Den Bosch, Sporting Goods: stammenhof.nl www.alternaschola.be Internet

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Typical deadbeat whine... Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho