THE M A X I S CONSULTING GROUP, INC KASSY RUBY OR CARRIE ELMEER AT WITH QUESTIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the m a x i s consulting group, inc kassy ruby or carrie elmeer at with questions
There may be more specific results for "the m a x i s consulting group, inc kassy ruby or carrie elmeer at with questions "
For more specific results for "the m a x i s consulting group, inc kassy ruby or carrie elmeer at with questions "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
criminal records us.org they were suppose to charge my account 1.00 and instead charged it 18.95 and then i was overdrafted so i paid another 35.00 worldwide Internet Author: pawtucket, Rhode Island Attorneys & Legal Services: criminal records us.org Internet

Oct 18 2017
ellysworld i bought a steam straigtner order #9857, like 3 months ago, never got it Internet Author: south gate, California Unusual Rip-Off: ellysworld Internet

Oct 18 2017
irealtyedge rent to own my rent to own your rent to own i will help you to get into a home you just need to sign up with our credit repair campbel ca 95008 Nationwide Author: dayton, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: irealtyedge Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
derma Devine Derma?devine offeredFREE trail of Anti-Aging Face Cream and Eye-Cream for $6.99 but charged 187.50 to my credit card. Las Vegas, But telephone forwards to Savannah Geor Georgia or Neveda Author: lemon grove, California Skin Care: derma Devine Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Advance Technology I did order cbd oil at no charge except 5.97 postage. I did not order any cbd balm ,but was charged for postage on it. I have no idea what it even was ,I also did not enroll in any auto order . Scottsdale Arizona Author: Pasadena, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Advance Technology Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 17 2017
Bank of America told me this Ketoslim ad was bogus-- leads to huge monthly charges I responded to an Internet Article for a free sample with $4.95 shipping; the Bank of America lady said they are ripping people offer with re-occuring payments of $90 or more Internet Author: Shawnee, Kansas Weightloss Programs: ketoslim Internet

Oct 17 2017
WOW GEARS Shopify Ordered a WiFi camera first of September amd still waiting. Los Angeles Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: WOW GEARS Internet

Oct 17 2017
Dr. Leon Stern Dr. Leon Stern, a psychiatrist who refused to treat me Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Doctors: Dr. Leon Stern Brooklyn, New York

Oct 17 2017
Martine Voyance Martine Voyance is a well know calirvoyant who helps people in fighting with their depression, loneliness, tension and make them smile again. Internet
Author: GRENOBLE, Alabama Fortune Tellers: Martine Voyance Internet

Oct 17 2017
Saleguru I order a expensive curling iron .. never arrive and they don't answered my emails with not explanation. Not phone number etc . Internet Author: Fulshear, Texas Abusive Parents: Saleguru Internet

Oct 17 2017
Performant recovery/Shawna Tapia I paid amount of $423.98 that paid off my account in full on 9-10 -17 and got a letter from them 1017 saying I still owe them Pleasanton California Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Performant recovery Pleasanton , California 9 4566

Oct 17 2017
sealskincovers.com They try to convince me to give them another cha ce to give me. A better fit cover i told them no. I want a refund back so. They hung up on me. No respond for 5 days so i emailed them they say. I have to sent back the package.  California Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: sealskincovers.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
Cold Dead Hands OR colddeadhands.us Notaliberal.com Cdh2a.com intentionally & willfully committed fraud, and stole money from me! Houston area Texas
Author: Vancouver, Washington Attorneys General: Cold Dead Hands OR colddeadhands.us Houston area, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Progressive residential Rent Progress Inconsiderate with terrible communication with no regard for human life Scottsdale Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Property Management: Progressive residential Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 17 2017
Piaz Amabella, Allure, Lucerne Skin Cream I ordered a sample of this skin care product . A cream and an eye serum. I then received a packed and was charged for a product I don't like and never authorized St.Petersburg FL Internet Author: Mokena, Illinois Skin Care: Piaz Internet

Oct 17 2017
localblackmilfs.com Copyright © localblackmilfs.comLocalblackmilfslive.com The site is automated and the women on the site are not real. You are constantly getting pregenerated conversations. No reall dating connections and they will not give you a refund. internet Internet Author: LEES SUMMIT, Missouri Internet Fraud: localblackmilfs.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
iNovate Marketing, Inc. iNovate Marketing ripped me off for more than $2100 by not providing web services promised Manitowoc Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Advertising Agencies: iNovate Marketing, Inc. Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Thesaleguru I ordered a curling/flat iron 9/26/17. My credit card was charged same day but I have not received the product yet. I called the number on the credit card statement but call unable to be completed at this time is what I get. Internet Author: Titus, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Thesaleguru Internet

Oct 17 2017
Cart grab Kim Kardashian beauty product never received but they got the money for it Internet Author: Livermore, California Attorney Generals: Cart grab Internet

Oct 17 2017
@advanceabletechnology.com Charged my credit card with 2 fees I didn't authorize Internet Author: Newton, North Carolina Alternative Health: @advanceabletechnology.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
JEJGIVN*BEAUTYTRANSFO AllusiveREVERSAL: BEAUTYFOCSED8776705690 877-6705690 CA 08/28 CLAIMID: 254348127580001 2 Lured me with cheap free trial of two creams then autocharged me for 85.95 and 89.95 for products. San Diego California
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: JEJGIVN*BEAUTYTRANSFO Internet

Oct 17 2017
William T. Di Ciurcio,II He continues with his deceptive practices Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: William T. Di Ciurcio,II Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Oct 17 2017
Latest Fashions Luxury Fashions?MYFAVSHP...?MYSUPERSTR...? Kept sending watches, Jewely after twice+ asked that my account be cancelled and then charging each time they sent an item. Porlian, OR....Silver City, MN .... and Florida Oregon Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Questionable Activities: Latest Fashions Porlian, Oregon

Oct 17 2017
Mhc kenworth naahville tennessee Put a transmission in my truck when i did not need one Nashville Tennessee Author: Port orange, Florida Truck Dealer Repair: Mhc kenworth naahville tn Nashville, Tennessee