THE PEOPLES REBATE ASSOCIATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the peoples rebate association
There may be more specific results for "the peoples rebate association"
For more specific results for "the peoples rebate association"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Parisians Glow Beauty Product They offered a free trial of face cream and continued to charge my account 89.00 a month which I did not authorize or was aware of. The product continued to be mailed to my previous address without my knowledge It is impossible to get in touch with them by phone and they do not provide any other contact information. Total fraud and deceptive business practices. St Petersburg Internet Author: Eastvale, California Eye Care: Parisians Glow Beauty Product Internet

Oct 16 2017
Worldgn.com World GN, Helo, Heka, World Global Network I want my money back!!! They have my FAULTY product back and keep delaying the refund. Miami Florida Author: Sacramento, California Fitness Consultants: Worldgn.com Miami, Florida

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet You May Have a Case, BUT Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 16 2017
Bill Hargraves, Shapiro and Sher, William Hargraves CONSPIRING WITH THE SELLER'S REALTOR to hold up the price by working AGAINST US. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: Bill Hargraves Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 16 2017
diet supplements i ordered a free sample od CBD gel capsules and CBD oil. I was charged 69.99 for the gel and 79.99 for the oil. When I called to complain they claimed i had not cancelled the order in 14 days and they could not refund my money. After i became irate and insistent I was offered a 30% discount. I did not accept that and they offered a 50% discount saying thats the best they could do. They would not let me speak with a supervisor or anyone else in the company, repeating I would get a totla refund if I returned the unused product (which was 30 gel capsules and 1 ounce of oil which had no affect at all). $150 for nothing!!! These guys are crooks! las vegas Nevada Author: babylon, New York Alternative Health: diet supplements las vegas, Nevada

Oct 16 2017
The Palm Beach Boat Club Crappy Boats that are not Available Riviera Beach Florida Author: Palm Beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Palm Beach Boat Club Riviera Beach, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Paragon Funding Stated that I owe on a loan that I took out in April 2011 in the amount of $500. Las Vegas Internet Author: N Las Vegas, Nevada Collection Agency's: Paragon Funding Internet

Oct 16 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC I had ordered 2 bottles of CBD. I cancelled my order but was charged 2 time in the amount of $69.99 and $79.99. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Pharmacies: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
Brockton Lending Trust Linda Bryant Internet I'm Sorry You Had This Happen To You, Too Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Brockton Lending Trust Internet

Oct 16 2017
Northside Turnkey Services/Dwayne Mayberry Manager /owner Dwayne Mayberry dba North side Turnkey Services Dishonesty/deceiving/adding on material but cannot produce receipts that he claim to have purchased, breach of contract by not providing the service he agreed too, lied about his crew of people regardings time to start work daily and lied about his crew being at the work site daily until job was finished. houston Texas Author: Katyt, Texas Builders & Contractors: Northside Turnkey Services/Dwayne Mayberry Manager /owner houston, Texas

Oct 16 2017
The sale guru Ordered a 2-1 curling straightener iron and never received it . No phone no to contact them only an email that they won’t respond back too. Do not order from them I wished I would have read the complaints on them first ! Internet Author: Shelocta, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: The sale guru Internet

Oct 16 2017
rocketiaq.com customercare@rocketiaq.com i purchased a knife shapner on 9/13/17 the took my money out on 9/14/17 and never delivered product never refunded money, and will not respond to my emails or phone calls new york Internet Author: cincinnati, Ohio Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: rocketiaq.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
One Way Ritual/Mystic At The Crossroads, AKA's- Mystic Jasmine, Jasmine Aten Scammed me out of $250.00. Money that I basically scraped up. She knew that I was hurting for money. She had me to believe that she was a gifted Clairvoyant and spiritual worker who could help with my money problems. I was desperate. She took advantage of me being desperate, and willing to try anything, at that point.  Los Angeles. listed on her Facebook page California. Listed on her Facebook page
Author: Covington, Tennessee Astrologers & Psychics: One Way Ritual/Mystic At The Crossroads Los Angeles , California

Oct 16 2017
Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 16 2017
Law Office of Kenneth C. Gallagher Ken Gallagher, men's rights attorneymens rights attorney orlando KEN GALLAGHER RIPPED ME OFF, THEN THREATENED TO SUE ME IF I TALKED orlando Florida CORRECTION TO MY REPORT Author: Orlando, Florida Lawyers: Law Office of Kenneth C. Gallagher orlando, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Padre gaurdian angel readings Their website registration is: 1264735-VAT. And also to their stupid website number#: EU826410345.I paid for the two books i contacted you multiple times and the links they sent have never worked i asked for a full refund and never got one. I am also unh 100% gaurentee not upheld Padre gaurdian angel Padre - P.O. Box 9464, General Post Office, Hong K internet Author: Glasgow, Alabama Internet Fraud: Padre gaurdian angel readings Internet

Oct 16 2017
Amyn Ghulamali with his wife and mother. Mr Amyn Ghulamali normally takes advantages of his disability, multifaceted nationalities, UAE Iqama/ Resident status and his offshore company registered at Ajman UAE. He also portrays himself as very well connected person and is expert in name-dropping of big personalities of UK, UAE/Dubai and Pakistan based high-ups, diplomats or businessmen to defraud different peoples/businessmen.  Nationwide
Author: Karachi, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Amyn Ghulamali Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
TrafficSmartz Inc Leif Wombwell, Leaf Wombwell, Caitlyn Wombwell $158,076 Owed For Services - GRIEVOUSLY Insolvent Company Operated By Feckless Scamming Siblings - Over $300K Owed Throughout The Online Ad Industry - Zero Accountability - BLACKLIST Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Advertising Agencies: TrafficSmartz Inc Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 16 2017
Future Buildings Fraud this company and the sales person Michael Witt kept my money Markham Ontario Author: Hayward, California Builders & Contractors: Future Buildings Markham, Ontario

Oct 16 2017
Emil Lippe, Jr. at Lippe & Associates The attorney who makes you lose everything and fight you for money you don't have! Dallas Texas Author: Allen, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Emil Lippe, Jr. Dallas, Texas

Oct 15 2017
Frenchie Shop Frenchie_Shop @Frenchie_Shop This company sells items from ebay and amazon for double the profit Internet
Author: New York Pet Shops & Supplies: Frenchie Shop Internet

Oct 15 2017
Gary Crabbe Gary Crabbe rips you off up to $499 per print for the crappiest photos ever. Pleasant Hill Internet Author: Alabama Dead Beat Dads: Gary Crabbe Internet

Oct 15 2017
RLY*DERMARENU aurora brite they first charged me 43.00 when i refused the vitamin c and the eye treatment...i only agreed to the wrinkle cream sample. i called to complain and to cancel, they did not cancel only to charge me again ...this time 98.00. huntington beach California Author: hotchkiss, Colorado Skin Care: RLY*DERMARENU huntington beach, California

Oct 15 2017
Trading Made Easy Frank Lewis Trading made easy, aka W.E.B.B.Frank Lewis aka James Viscuglia Trading on line. Buying a program for $6000. Monthly fee with Ensign for $50. $199 a month for Frank to tell you how to trade. 2 to three days a week Frank is not there. You pay $199 for his expertise which is not there. You also have an account with TransAct Futures . Frank does not trade with an account he trades with a SIM Account which is very easy to do when you trade with real money things do not work out the same way at all . Las Vegas, NV Nevada Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada E-trade: Trading Made Easy Frank Lewis Internet

Oct 15 2017
CARID Bought a $300.00 Arnott Air Strut from CarID and had a mechanic install it on my car. The part leaked air ( (Part of an Air Suspension). . I went through there return process and they asked me to have mechanic shop indicate what was wrong with the part and provide pictures. I complied with that information. They continued to ask for more information including diagnosing the failed part. I was on the phone with several different people and they would never provide a supervisor to talk with. I called their customer relationship group and they said their hands were tied-- what ever that mean. I will never buy anything from them in the future and ask that anyone reading this statement refrain from ordering parts from them. When you're car is out of commission and it is due to a failure on their part, you would think Cranbury · NJ Author: St. Louis, Missouri Auto Parts: CARID Internet