Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: the peoples rebate association
There may be more reports for "the peoples rebate association"
For more results perform a general search for "the peoples rebate association"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
Timepayment corp. This company was a finance co.via.Olympic security llc they had fees that werent discussed with me from olympic security.then after that was resolved.the monthly fee of 50 dollars became 52.19 additional for property tax in which they are not the irs or do i pay a property tax on anything else iv purchased for my home.Burlington ma Author: Salem, Oregon Financial Services: Timepayment Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Ashland Pines Apartments The Worst Apartments I Have Ever Lease For $1000.00 per month. Stone Mountain Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Landlords: Ashland Pines Apartments Stone Mountain, Georgia

Feb 20 2017
321 Loans/Financial Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 321Loans/Financial is a Not for Profit Corporation and is also tax exempt 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. 321Loans/Financial assist consumers in obtaining the financing necessary to pay for services to dispute, validate or litigate a given creditor account. 321 Loans/Financial offers consumer’s education as to the options they have available to them for the resolution of their debt-related concerns and finances and its available programs to effectuate the consumers chosen form of debt resolution.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: 321 Loans/Financial Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 321 Loans/Financial offers financial advice to people with all types of credit scores, from the worst to the best. 321 Loans want to help you get out of debt and return to a life of financial freedom. 321 Loans/Financial is committed to teaching individuals as well as families how to make the best financial decisions to lay the foundation for a secure, prosperous future. Pompano Beach , Florida

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 20 2017
CD Diet and Health I signed up to getone bottle of Max Garcinia tolose weight. You had to only pay for the shipping charge of $4.97. It didn't say anything else. San Diego California Author: Rosholt, Wisconsin Infomercial Rip-offs: CD Diet and Health San Diego, California

Feb 20 2017
inmar rebate center inmar processing center Refuses To Pay Valid Rebates Internet Author: las Vegas, Nevada Accounting: inmar rebate center Internet

Feb 20 2017
Brilliant Skin Care Charged me for the cream and then a week or two later charged me 89.00 Again. California Internet Author: Midland, Texas Skin Care: Brilliant Skin Care Internet

Feb 20 2017
Packerpups Melissa Alexandra & Jonathan Alexandra Golden Retriever and Spanish Mastiff SCAM!! WARNING ONLY INTO THIS OF RE-SELLING INTERNATIONAL DOGS FROM THE BREEDERS FOR A HUGE PROFIT ONLY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE DOGS THEMSELVES LIES TOO GreenBay Nationwide Author: , Dog Breeders: Packerpups Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Cornerstone Home Care Services Vauna Lawrence Where is the money honey???? Melbourne Florida Author: Palm Bay, Florida Employment Services: Cornerstone Home Care Services Melbourne , Florida

Feb 20 2017
Cactus Leasing Jason BatesTanelle Bates The company shorted me out of $1,000 of my final pay. I was kicked out of the truck in Davenport,IA and had to pay my own way back home. Kansas City Missouri
Author: Chandler , Arizona Trucking Companies: Cactus Leasing Kansas City, Missouri

Route 66 Warranty Rip off, deceitful, scam, not worth the money Nationwide
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Auto Warranty: Route 66 Warranty Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Charles L Mudd Jr Mudd Law Offices, Charles Mudd Jr, Chuck Mudd Jr will file litigation against me in an attempt to silence the truth. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Charles L Mudd Jr Chicago, Illinois

Feb 20 2017
SCAM + FRAUD: WatchMaxx, Inc - WatchMaxx.com - WatchMaxx Do not buy from WatchMaxx...You'll Be Sorry! Brooklyn New York
Here's more proof of the EXTORTION & LIES by FRAUD SCAM WATCHMAXX Author: Stamford, Connecticut Jewelry Stores: WatchMaxx, Inc Brooklyn, New York

Feb 20 2017
Martin Enterprises of the Carolinas AVOID MARTIN ENTERPRISES OF THE CAROLINAS INC Gastonia North Carolina Author: beloit, Wisconsin Trucking Companies: Martin Enterprises of the Carolinas Gastonia, North Carolina

Feb 20 2017
Gary Spatz - the Playground Playground acting school The Playground Should be called the PREY ground and Spatz should be ashamed of himself/ jailed century city California Author: beverly hills, California Con Artists: Gary Spatz - the Playground century city, California

Feb 20 2017
Banggood Room 605 Haoquan Building Jichangdongmen Road, 1 Jingtai Street Baiyun District 510400 Guangzhou China I placed order No: 22822028 on 2nd January 2017 and made the payment however till to date despite numerous undertakings and promises I did not receive my goods Guangzhou China Author: Karachi, Luggage & Leather Goods: Banggood Internet

Feb 19 2017
Ashleigh Magnus Photography screwed me over and ripped me off! Orange County,  California Did not get the pictures I wanted, lost $300 Author: Sylmar, California Photography: Ashleigh Magnus Photography Internet

Feb 19 2017
The Remodel Pro Mike Breaux, The Remodel Pro 87 year old Parkinson's victim of crooked contractor Baytown Texas Author: Spring, Texas Builders & Contractors: The Remodel Pro Baytown, Texas

Feb 19 2017
Ray junior show Orlando Florida Ray you owe me my final pay check Author: El Cajon, California Media: Ray junior show

Feb 19 2017
Slim Panties I had ordered the product in Nov of 2016, never got it. Reported it and they said there is nothing they can do once it leaves the warehouse. So I am out $22. Orlando Florida Author: Sikeston, Missouri Computer Mail Order: Slim Panties Internet

Feb 19 2017
Urgent Courier, Inc and Owner/CEP Alfred J. Evans and President Trisha Cook This company has been bouncing work checks and not paying its drivers and independent contractors. The management is impossible to get a hold of and they refuse to answer the phone or voicemails. Speaking with the primary dispatcher leads to a feeling that the company is going downhill fast and does not know what it is doing. I will be filing a formal report with the police in Oswego, Il and likely with the county courts as well if the company does not pay the back pay it owes in the next two days. Oswego Illinois Author: Illinois Courier Services: Urgent Courier, Inc Oswego, Illinois

Feb 19 2017
Indiegogo Generosity Generosity charged a donation but withheld releasing funds to the charity Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Credit Card Fraud: Indiegogo Internet

Feb 19 2017
My Cell Phone Doctor aka CPD Wireless During a routine repair, the indian women who owns the store stole the healthy internal parts from my cell phone and replaced them with old malfunctioning parts so that she could sell my healthy parts for more profit. Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: My Cell Phone Doctor Tampa, Florida

Feb 19 2017
Joyce Taylor ; Fred Whitmore I just reported the IP address 157.55.235.162, which is associated with this farmhouse at (((REDACTED))) Potwin KS to the AntiHackers Alliance as well as to abuse@Microsoft.com and to RIPE for hacking.  Powtin Kansas Author: Denver, Colorado Federal Government: Joyce Taylor Powtin, Kansas

Feb 19 2017
Acceptance Now Harassment, disrespectful, more money than owed Orange Connecticut Pay or sit on the floor Author: West Haven, Connecticut Loans: Acceptance Now Orange, Connecticut