Your Search | the results group, trg

Oct 03 2015
Gravity Defyer Corp. I said the Gravity Defyer Shoes were very noisy and they said to bad as I am past the 30 day warranty by 1 month. Pacolma Blvd. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Gravity Defyer Corp. Pacolma Blvd., California
27, Report #1219322

Oct 03 2015
Greenline Capital, LLC Rommel Mijares Scammer Con Artist plays in commodities trading, bank guarantees, SBLC, High Yield Private Placement Trade Programs Redwood City California Rommel is a bold faced liar! No funds ever recieved and no transaction closed! Author: San Francisco, California Gold & Silver Investments: Greenline Capital, LLC Redwood City, California

Oct 03 2015
Truck Mart, LLC. Horrible Service, Does not care about customers the minute the truck leaves their lot. Shippensburg Pennsylvania Author: Palos Hills, Illinois Truck Dealers: Truck Mart, LLC. Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
29, Report #419460

Oct 03 2015
REVIEW: commitment to 100% client satisfaction. Numismatic leaders in United States Paper Money, has taken the best possible internet steps to ensure customer comfort and security. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service wholeheartedly confirms to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. NOTICE: These Reports about Trusted Traditions were filed by the same person posing as different people.
MET JOHN 2013 WFoM Author: Florida, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Trusted Traditions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. 15 year track record over 30,000 transactions on EBay, maintaining the highest quality business standards. Feel totally confident and secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida

Oct 03 2015
12:47 PM bid on a ww2 item that was touted as original before the end i found out it was a fake reproduction. Internet Author: clover, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: gunbroker,com Internet

Oct 03 2015
YOUR COMPUTER SOLUTIONS fraud, pirate software downloaded from the internet. Windows software, Microsoft office etc.. BELLEVILLE New Jersey
Author: NEWARK, New Jersey Computer Software: YOUR COMPUTER SOLUTIONS BELLEVILLE, New Jersey

Oct 03 2015
Moe Bracken DVM Emergency Animal Medical Hospital Killed my Precious Pet Piggy Wilbur in the most horrible way imaginable St. George Utah
Author: beaver dam, Arizona Veterinarians: Moe Bracken DVM St. George, Utah

Oct 03 2015
Tire Rack TireRack.Com Tire Rack intentionally does not fully describe the products that they sell. South Bend Indiana Author: Hyde Park, Utah Auto Parts: Tire Rack South Bend, Indiana

Oct 03 2015
Levy Production Group Mike LevyBarry Levy This company ripped me off for a 90,000.00 commercial LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Video & Film Production: Levy Production Group LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Oct 03 2015
CenturyLink We ordered internet service. We were told the bill would be for less than $80.00 a month. Winter Garden Florida Author: KISSIMMEE, Florida Internet: CenturyLink Winter Garden, Florida

Oct 03 2015
09:21 AM iPhone Division of Venture i. S.A. Not Responding to client and do not deliver the services Beverly Hills Internet
DMCA Author: los angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Internet

Oct 03 2015
08:46 AM Did not receive refund even though I canceled the membership immediately (same day) and returned books as soon as I got them and according to THEIR policy for returns. Manchester Center Vermont Author: Lake City, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Internet

Oct 03 2015
ColiseumFX ColiseumFX SCAMMER KING OF THE KING Nationwide Author: Alabama Liars: ColiseumFX Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Monster Scooter Parts The monsters changed my order, to inferior part and said that I can use part of my old one, than we agreed on a settlement and they shorted me again Internet Author: Gresham, Oregon Motor Vehicle: Monster Scooter Parts Internet

Oct 03 2015
Christian Taylor Christian Taylor, Love Spells & Psyphic Readings, is a complete FRAUD/FAKE/SCAM! I paid him $200 through money gram, Houston,TX. After I paid, he stopped answering & changed the phone#. He also said if it didn't work he would refund my money, to date I ha LOSER/SCAM/FAKE Houston Internet Author: Nashville, Alabama Art Galleries: Christian Taylor Internet

Oct 02 2015
Tax Group Center Josh Kahn WHAT A SCAM OF A BUSINESS Calabasas California Author: AUBURN, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Oct 02 2015
Rust Consulting LLC Takes years to pay and keeps promising to pay and then retracts at the deadline...2 years 5 promises Faribault Minnesota Author: Gallifrey, Saskatchewan Liars: Rust Consulting LLC Faribault , Minnesota

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 02 2015
PORTABOARDS Avant solutions, Brian Ivanchan, The Denton Guide, Denton Trailer Co, TexMade Trailers, Location Icons, Living Magazine, Pack and Ship Portaboards AVOID AVOID AVOID. BRIAN IVANACHAN WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY & DISAPPEAR. DO NOT LOSE YOUR TIME AND MONEY Denton Texas Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Trailers: PORTABOARDS Internet

Oct 02 2015
Beneke Financial Group Advertised student tuition loan program that was never really available for my school. San Antonio Texas Author: Other Loan Brokers: Beneke Financial Group San Antonio, Texas

Oct 02 2015
Total Merchant Services Ameribank is associated with them. One employee said part of their company but I do not know for sure TOTAL MERCHANT SERVICES Prey on elderly and the sick Woodland Hills, CA (Headquarters) Nationwide Author: Bend, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Total Merchant Services Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Ulitmate Medical Academy Billing and Coding Diploma Reported to the VA that I did not attend Tampa  Florida Author: Baker, Florida Computer Training & Education: Ulitmate Medical Academy Tampa, Florida

Oct 02 2015
cash advance inc. J. O conner sent me a text message saying i was approved for a loan in the amount of 2000 to 7000 to call asap then they asked for my account and routing number. I dint trust them. They said they will deposit money in my account then i have to withdraw it cash advance inc. Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: cash advance inc. Internet

Oct 02 2015
Installment loans Direct Scammed the amount of $526 from me Sanford Florida Author: Greenwich , Connecticut Loans: Installment loans Direct Sanford , Florida

Oct 02 2015
Ruth Newsome Nelson Heathland Collies Took my deposit and put the puppy back up for sale, Sold me a puppy with genetic defect Oneco Florida How is that relevant? Author: BRADENTON, Florida Dog Breeders: Ruth Newsome Nelson Oneco , Florida