THE RESULTS GROUP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the results group
There may be more specific results for "the results group"
For more specific results for "the results group"
Showing 26-50 of 224,187 Found Reports For more specific results for "the results group"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
Econ Travel Planners LLC, Reps include: Rena Fran &Camarin Claim they are a hotel wholesaler for group booking. Will take 50% deposit and never book your rooms. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Naperville, Illinois Hotel: Econ Travel Planners LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 29 2017
Herbies auto sales Greeley Colorado Hector and Dave and Tyler the guy who inspected the car Car crash Greeley Colorado Author: cheyenne, Wyoming Auto Dealers: Herbies auto sales Greeley Colorado Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
bellagiopalace.com I ordered a pair of Nike tennis shoes for 91.98. They sent me a shoe that was totally different than what I ordered and keep giving me the run around for four weeks. China Internet
Author: Killeen, Texas Specialty Stores: bellagiopalace.com Internet

Apr 29 2017
United Lending Services I was promised a loan of $2000 us dollars with a monthly refinance fee of $200 us dollars a month. The first i would need to do was send $200 us dollars which will be refunded to me once the transaction is complete. So i would be receiving a total of $2200 us dollars once the transaction is complete. New York Nationwide
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Loans: United Lending Services Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Aaron Lim To my friends and family pls help us achieve justice. We want to see the people responsible behind bars. Hi friends, comodels and other peoole in the modelling industry pls beware of this person i invested 280k to him last year around july 2014 he promised me a 5% income from my said money every month, before we invested he promised us that he will be taking care of our money and will shoulder the payment if a problem ever occurs now months has passed weve been asking for our money nonestop  Manila Internet Author: Internet Modeling & Talent Agencies: Aaron Lim Internet

Jordoncove apts/wrh reality Forget the red carpet Dickinson Texas
Author: Dickinson, Texas Tenants: Jordoncove apts/wrh reality Dickinson, Texas

Apr 29 2017
Samsung Did not honor the Get a free Gear VR with Controller plus Oculus content bonus and Platinum Experience with Samsung Rewards if you pre-ordered the Galaxy S8 promotion. Internet Author: Downingtown, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung internet

Apr 29 2017
OneUnited Bank (Execs. Sherri Brewer, Kylene Robinson, Teri Williams, Kevin Cohee, #BankBlack ) Closed (secured) Unity Visa Account and they refused to credit the security deposit to my balance as it was supposed to be. Los Angeles California Author: Austin, Texas Banks: OneUnited Bank Los Angeles, California

Apr 29 2017
BetterHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: BetterHelp goes above and beyond to achieve member satisfaction. By continually implementing strategic improvements to the platform and customer service practices, BetterHelp ensures that members receive the highest standard of customer care.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service BetterHelp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with BetterHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Hoover, Alabama On-Line Business: BetterHelp.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. BetterHelp changes the way people get help when facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp completely understands that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and BetterHelp wants to be there to support members. Internet

Apr 29 2017
We're happy to help with any billing concerns! Author: FLORISSANT, Missouri Mental Health: BetterHelp.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. BetterHelp changes the way people get help when facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp completely understands that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and BetterHelp wants to be there to support members. Sunnyvale, California

Apr 29 2017
BetterHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: BetterHelp’s executive team, as well as each and every employee, are 100% dedicated to member satisfaction. By continually improving the platform and customer service practices, BetterHelp ensures that all members receive excellent customer care.*UPDATE: BetterHelp pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program. BetterHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
BetterHelp Support Team - We're happy to help! Author: Internet Mental Health: BetterHelp.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. BetterHelp changes the way people get help when facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp completely understands that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and BetterHelp wants to be there to support members. Internet

Apr 28 2017
Auto Transport Industry Industry Blacklist Autotransportleads.blogspot.com Fake Fraud Scam Website with totally false and misleading information about the industry. Palo Alto California Author: Palo Alto, California Auto Transporters: Auto Transport Industry Industry Blacklist Palo Alto, California

Apr 28 2017
Avas flowers This company acted as they would make things right when they failed to deliver the flowers my wife ordered for her mother they still did not make it right after they failed to deliver flowers a second day New york Nationwide Author: Lancaster, California Consumer Services: Avas flowers Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Bruce Leland Baker Threatened to lock me out of bathroom because I refused to not keep my toiletries in the bathroom. Northglenn Colorado Author: Colorado Home Owner Associations: Bruce Leland Baker Northglenn, Colorado

Apr 28 2017
Ditech Financial LLC Formerly Green Tree Financial Fraud, Ripoff, Breaking The Law On So Many Levels St. Paul Nationwide Author: Section, Alabama Loans: Ditech Financial LLC Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
HALSTEAD THE TERM DUAL AGENCY...SHOULD BE EXPLAINED BY YR AGENT WHO IS DOUBLE DEALING NEW YORK CITY 10065 Internet Author: charlottesville, Virginia Realtors: HALSTEAD Internet

Apr 28 2017
Lux style internatinal I saw the add on my facebook click on the site entered the email and postal code in either to see the prizing but they send me the product with the billing which i have not ordered it. I live in canada Denmark Nationwide Author: Scarborough, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux style internatinal Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Zyalix Zyalix Introductry offer for one bottle,$4.95, gave credit card info. two weeks later another bottle arrived at a charge of $95.00,the sad thing is the product is tottally useless. Henderson Nevada Author: Kimberly, Idaho Adult Care Facilities: Zyalix Zyalix Henderson, Nevada

Apr 28 2017
Nexacell Adaptive Eye Complex I ordered the free trial of anti wrinkle cream and eye cream that did not specify that it also was a subscription of $97.37 . I called and cancelled the trial for the anti aging cream and three days later I was charged for the eye cream . That I had no idea was a subscription and when I talked to them when I cancelled they had no mention of the other subscription. And told me too bad I can't send it back for a refund.  Internet Author: FRIENDSWOOD, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Nexacell Internet

Apr 28 2017
Lease Finance Group LLC LFG The renewed my contract after I cancelled by telephone. Jersey City New Jersey Author: Englewood, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC Jersey City, New Jersey

Apr 28 2017
Tamko Building products Evergrain Decking Warranty not honored, they agree the product failed, Bad batch but offer no labor, and only a fraction of the retail cost of the product. I asked if they would send me the deck materials that are clearly defective (decomposing), and they want to send me $8400 for a deck over 80 ft. long with railing that is decomposing as well and another 100 of railing that is the exact product as the railing . So 100% of the product is agreed to be failing and only 8 yrs. old. Joplin. 64802 missouri
Author: Ramona, California Building Products: Tamko Building products Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
qlink wireless all. the reps and supervisors i hung up on me said i was lying even though i had proof messed me out of over 300 megabytes and told me they was nothing they could do do very rude andand said stuff that didnt make sense like i used it in march before i got the data Florida Internet
Author: Kenova, West Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: qlink wireless Internet

Apr 28 2017
The HelpCard HCCREDIT.COM No tech service, no manager, available. No email address Springdale Arkansas Author: GARDENA, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: The HelpCard

Apr 28 2017
Tufina World Tufina World is not Tufina Watches!!! The real website is  tufinawatches.com London Internet Author: Lunas, Other Specialty Stores: Tufina World Internet

Apr 28 2017
Ez Moving Van Lines West Palm Beach Florida I don't understand you want to help but you did not even post the phone number of the company you're talking about Author: Downey, California Moving Companies: Ez Moving Van Lines West Palm Beach, Florida